X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla

Man's Greatest Achievement
    by Nikola Tesla
    There manifests itself in the fully developed being - MAN - a desire mysterious, inscrutable and irresistible: to imitate nature, to create, to work himself the wonders he perceives. Inspired to this task he searches, discovers and invents, designs and constructs, and covers with monuments of beauty, grandeur and awe, the star of his birth. He descends into the bowels of the globe to bring forth its hidden treasures and to unlock its immense imprisoned energies for his use. He invades the dark depths of the ocean and the azure regions of the sky. He peers in the innermost nooks and recesses of molecular structure and lays bare to his gaze worlds infinitely remote. He subdues and puts to his service the fierce, devastating spark of Prometheus, the titanic forces of the waterfall, the wind and the tide. He tames the thundering bolt of Jove and annihilates time and space. He makes the great Sun itself his obedient toiling slave. Such is his power and might that the heavens reverberate and the whole earth trembles by the mere sound of his voice.

What has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet Immortal, with his powers fearful and Divine? What magic will be wrought by him in the end? What is to be his greatest deed, his crowning achievement?

Long ago he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or a tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life-giving Prana or Creative Force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles, all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance.

Can man control this grandest, most awe-inspiring of all processes in nature? Can he harness her inexhaustible energies to perform all their functions at his bidding? more still cause them to operate simply by the force of his will?

If he could do this, he would have powers almost unlimited and supernatural. At his command, with but a slight effort on his part, old worlds would disappear and new ones of his planning would spring into being. He could fix, solidify and preserve the ethereal shapes of his imagining, the fleeting visions of his dreams. He could express all the creations of his mind on any scale, in forms concrete and imperishable. He could alter the size of this planet, control its seasons, guide it along any path he might choose through the depths of the Universe. He could cause planets to collide and produce his suns and stars, his heat and light. He could originate and develop life in all its infinite forms.

To create and to annihilate material substance, cause it to aggregate in forms according to his desire, would be the supreme manifestation of the power of Man's mind, his most complete triumph over the physical world, his crowning achievement, which would place him beside his Creator, make him fulfill his Ultimate Destiny.

This Nikola Tesla article is from the book Universal Laws Never Before Revealed : Keely's Secrets - Understanding and Using the Science of Sympathetic Vibration

Pond, Dale Universal Laws Never Before Revealed : Keely's Secrets - Understanding and Using the Science of Sympathetic Vibration One hundred years ago, scientist/inventor/philosopher John Keely built various devices that were able to overcome gravity, tunnel through rock using a hand-held device, use acoustics to power engines, and create superconductivity by employing wires made of gold, silver and platinum. Almost lost, this book finally compiles ten years of research by the editor/author that explains the technology used. Understandable to the layman and useful to the most advanced researcher.

The physics of sympathetic vibrations is the unification of many different scientific, engineering and philosophical disciplines into a new paradigm. This science demonstrates the commonality that underlies all phenomena-vibration!

"The sympathetic vibratory force discovered by Keely will be quite sufficient to make him the greatest discoverer of this age." - H.P. Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine, 1888

Love, Light & Blessings,
    Sharyn

Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Thank's Sharyn,
    I just received this book, and must say, that this is already very interesting with all the pictures and illustrations and so on. I did not have the time to read it yet, but it looks absolutely worth it
    Thanks,
    Jetijs
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Hi Jetijs,

I'll be interested to know what you think about the book once you've had time to read it.

I haven't read the book myself yet (another one that I'll have to add to my list!) but I've found some of the information from Dale Pond's website of his research into Keely's work & other areas fascinating & it has afforded me some real "lightbulb" moments.

Hope that you enjoy the book! I love your avatar by the way, too!

Love, Light & Blessings to you,
      Sharyn
      Theta Healing
      Paths 2 Potential

Comment

Tesla Coils

Hello

I recently found a website, about Tesla Coils.

VERY spectacular aetheric effects are presented.
        Highly recommended ...

Tesla_Downunder

Elias
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Tesla

Interesting short video (9 mins) about Tesla containing many original photos.

YouTube - Nikola Tesla - The Forgotten Wizard

Love, Light & Blessings

Sharyn
          Theta Healing
          Paths 2 Potential

Comment

PBS has a great site about Tesla that hardly know one knows
            about. It shows great detail in his work and findings. Even a teachers section to place him back in history!

PBS: Tesla - Master of Lightning
            Enjoy it!

John

Comment

Originally posted by Zero_Point_Research View Post
              PBS has a great site about Tesla that hardly know one knows
              about. It shows great detail in his work and findings. Even a teachers section to place him back in history!

PBS: Tesla - Master of Lightning
              Enjoy it!

John
              Nice website and I am happy they are going to try and put him back into our history books ! I never even heard of him in high school but they talked aLOT about Edison.

BuT I do have criticism. It seems to be mixed with a lot of disinformation. They play up things that Tesla may have said on a whim and make him sound a little crazy. The Colorado experiments are totally miss represented and no mention is there of him finding free energy. They simplified it to "amazing electrical displays." Because of the internet many people have learned of Tesla and it seems the main stream media is trying to create a black legend around him like the movie last year about magicians. They made the Colorado experiment seem to be about cloning people. I know it was fiction and people don't believe he did something like that but it just makes things more unclear.
              I didn't read the whole site but at least Tesla won't be unknown but which is worse being unknown or misinformed?

Comment

Imagine back then when a man such as Tesla would
                of come forth stating we can send signals and electricity
                around the world and also to other planets.
                This is why most people who knew him and his work stated how he
                was 100 years ahead of his time.

What we don't understand we tend to fear

Comment

Bashar on Tesla

Hello everyone!

I found an interesting Q & A on Tesla Made by Bashar. This may help developing free energy devices: (You can find more about Bashar at Bashar is a multi-dimensional being, channeling through the psychic mediumship of Darryl Anka)

Nikola Tesla And Free Energy

Q: Could you tell us a little bit about Nikola Tesla and who he was?

B: He was Nikola Tesla. (AUD: laughter) And that individual simply recognized the connection of the idea of the primal energy vibrations that were inherent in your electromagnetic fields upon your planet.
                  He understood that they could always be channeled and transformed into whatever type of energy was necessary for whatever your imagination so conceived.

Q: I recently watched a movie about his life and they put forth the idea that he had developed a system whereby energy would be free...

B: Yes.

Q: ... to everyone.

Q: And you would merely need to put up an antennae.

Q: So, is that available to us?

B: Of course.

Q: Okay.

B: Do you wish to build it?

Q: It sounds exciting.

B: Then go ahead. Rely upon the seven and one half cycles per second Earth frequency; and recognize as that individual recognized, that a transmission tower that would vibrate at that frequency would create a wavelength that is radiating outwards from that tower in circular fashion, exactly, coincidentally, the same as the diameter of your planet.

Therefore it would reach the equator, go to the other pole of the planet, bounce back and create a set of vibrational harmonic resonances with the entire planet, that would activate, crystallize and energize your entire electromagnetic field. Allowing you always, through any conductive material inserted within the ground, to be able to draw upon that energy. It is like turning your entire planet into a generator.

Q: A very interesting idea. Could you suggest where I might find reading material please?

B: You will find it.

Q: Okay. And how tall are we talking about the tower being?

B: You will find out. Again draw from the wealth of information around you and trust your own synchronicity. Also, do not forget that at this time, that particular consciousness is also taping into those who are taping into him, and will assist.

Q: Did he reincarnate again?

B: Not really.

Q: Could you explain the seven and one half cycles again?

B: Simply you will find that the circumference of a planet divided into what you call the speed of light, will give the cycles per second in the frequency of the world.

For it simply is the equational relationship to why the idea of any given material body exhibits the frequency that it does. Because you create the idea of the speed of light to be the representation of the primal energy pulse within your third density vibration.

In other words, what you call one hundred and eighty-six thousand, three hundred miles per second, divided by the twenty-five thousand miles circumference, will give you seven and one half. Seven and one half cycles per second.

Q: I see.

B: All right.

Q2: So, could we construct the tower on the moon in the same way and get all the energy we need by its frequency?

B: If you are on the moon.

Q: Well, you know they’re always talking about how difficult it would be to set up a life-station on the moon and...

B: We understand what you are saying.

Q: Sure.

B: Yes, it is a good idea, in your terms. You can also, in your terms, convert the energy, and beam it to your planet. You can utilize your moon as a generating station.

Q: Well, if we could have this idea on Earth, why would we need to do that?

B: In this way you may find, that because of the systems you have set up upon your Earth now, the system we are now discussing would probably disrupt them. Therefore, if you were to set it up upon your moon, you could convert it at your own leisure away from all the systems you now have upon Earth, and simply convert it, and beam
                  it to where you wish to. Without burning out the systems you have.

Q: Sure. Okay, thanks.

B: Thank you!

Elias
                  Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                  http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

I wonder if Teslas tower was a means to achieve that. It would have been large enough.
                    You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Working...
                    X