This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theta Healing

I thought this may be of interest, I recently picked up my Theta Healing 1 and 2 Certification and it is a little difficult to explain how that works, but to cut to the chase this healing method is truly miraculous. We had a young girl arrive in a wheelchair with ME WALK out the door on the last day, not only healed but knowing how to practise how to use it, and another lady on the same course in the Spring healed of cancer when she was so sick she missed half the course because she was vomitting in the toilet! Now this is a powerful healing method because it pulls beliefs out at the root. There's no layering of positivity on top of negative deep rooted beliefs, we even pull beliefs from the history level and the Soul level if necessary and EVERYTHING is up for changing! Nothing is just "how it is".

So, back to this thread, there were a small handful of people on the course who could not "do it". They could not even muscle test correctly never mind heal. Muscle testing is used to check if the belief is there (we are very good at consciously fooling ourselves) then double checked after the few seconds it takes to heal to show that it indeed has gone and been replaced with something suitable that serves. As time ticked by these people got quite annoyed and frustrated. They were mad at the healing modality, and they were mad at the instructor and even us, those who were having wonderful results. The instructor who merely smiled serenely replied it was okay, because how wonderful they had found a belief to change. They were very dumbfounded at this, naturally, as to them it was not their fault. The instructor asked them to muscle test slightly differently "nothing works for me!" and so it was strong. What a belief to be holding. I was partnered with one lady who I didn't particularly wish to as I found her quite negative in vibration, but I agreed as she asked. I am glad I did, as although we were doing a different exercise (manifesting our deepest desire) I couldn't get her to muscle test. I asked if she had it fixed, and she wasn't sure so I fixed it for her and she was testing beautifully. I was delighted for her, but, she was unhappy! Because she really wanted to manifest not muscle test. So I changed a lot of beliefs for her (with her permission), after lots of questioning, to find her base belief that was holding all these other beliefs in place and they dropped like a pack of cards. The most beautiful serene smile came on her face, and when I asked how she felt she said "peaceful" After that, my friend was by my side often, always with a smile and always sharing hugs. It made me realise that often people I "don't like" are simply..struggling. It's not that they REALLY don't like me. It's not about me at all. They're simply having a hard time. The instructor said many people have the belief of "nothing works for me".

It was only on my return, I remembered the furore with some saying Paths did not work for them. With everything up for changing, this would be one I would want to change!

I just thought to mention it. There could well be a reason on the belief level about why Paths doesn't work for an individual. It's then their choice if they want to change that belief and get all the benefits or not

There IS something that can be done, don't despair It's also really painless and easy! I've been altering all kinds of beliefs since I've qualified, it's truly is amazing

Dear S.J., Thank you for sharing. I think there are many people who can benefit from reading about this experience. And a big Congratulations on becoming certified!!
    The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
    -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Hello S.J.

This sounds very interesting...

Since I'm just about 3 weeks into paths I'm not sure if it'll rock my world or not but what would you suggest one does if they'd like to try the Theta healing?

Find a Theta Healer and simply get healed or is there a self-studying-thing somewhere online or so?

Thanx for the info

Danny

Comment

Thank you so much for posting your experiences Sonora. They are truly profound.

Is the Theta healing similar to the Matrix Energetics that Stephen does?
        Namaste,
        Pamela
        Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
          Dear S.J., Thank you for sharing. I think there are many people who can benefit from reading about this experience. And a big Congratulations on becoming certified!!
          Thank You I'd been wanting to do this 3 day intensive course since early Spring. October seemed to take forever to come around, and my teacher explained that this class was more suited for me, everyone was really ready to learn and already understood quantum physics and she said we picked it up faster than any group she's ever taught! That was awesome, and shows that things really do work out for the best

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboybell View Post
            This sounds very interesting...

Since I'm just about 3 weeks into paths I'm not sure if it'll rock my world or not but what would you suggest one does if they'd like to try the Theta healing?

Find a Theta Healer and simply get healed or is there a self-studying-thing somewhere online or so?

Thanx for the info

Danny
            You're creating with every thought, word and deed. So You decide if it rocks your world or not That's how Very Powerful you are. I would go with what feels good, either train to be a practitioner or book a healing session. As far as I know you need to complete a course to be a qualified practitioner, starting with the Basic DNA which is a class to attend. It's difficult to self-study as you learn through experience, the course is 90% practical. There is a book available, I will be selling my new spare copy on e-bay if anyone's interested.

I can't spread the word enough on how great this healing is!!

Vianna's Nature's Path — Theta Healing

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post

I wish I had time to write more, I feel now that miracles are every day normal occurances, not one off's

I have no idea about Matrix Energetics. My teacher explains it in more detail (I want to right reams but I must go to sleep, it's 12am) on her website:

Theta DNA Healing - What is it?

Hope that helps!!

Comment

Is ME the same as Theta?

Originally posted by S.J View Post

Originally Posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith

I wish I had time to write more, I feel now that miracles are every day normal occurances, not one off's

I have no idea about Matrix Energetics. My teacher explains it in more detail (I want to right reams but I must go to sleep, it's 12am) on her website:

Theta DNA Healing - What is it?

Hope that helps!!
                I have heard of Theta healing and believe I have been asked this before as well.

It sounds like an incredible modality - awesome that you have found it SJ!

Many different modalities have similarities because they are all an interaction of consciousness and no doubt some could be found between Theta and ME, however, it is my understanding that they are quite different as well, though both are really cool!

The primary difference with ME and virtually anything else in my own experience, is that it is a totally open-ended consciousness technology which involves few, if any, 'rules'. The morphic field that is 'Matrix Energetics' is specifically designed that way so that it can be used for anything (people, machines, finances etc) and virtually anything added to it, including techniques from other modalities.

An example is regarding muscle testing and the morphic field around this technique or tool. Dr. Bartlett demonstrated several times how in one 'virtual reality' of muscle testing ie belief system ie morphic field, a certain response will test strong and then by going into another reality set, that same response will test weak for the equivalent answer that previously tested 'strong'. I haven't done muscle testing before, but the muscle testers in the audience were no doubt incredulous lol! Incredible how powerful our creative abilities are!

Its awesome that we have SO many choices in finding that which resonates with us personally!!! Otherwise it would be a pretty BORING Universe!

Love and light,

tephen

Comment

Thanks so much for the clarification Stephen
                  Namaste,
                  Pamela

Comment

"You're creating with every thought, word and deed. So You decide if it rocks your world or not"

Well to me it's not that easy although I am aware of and agree with that statement partially but being someone who doesn't believe everything I read(that our political leaders have our best interest in mind and so on) I need to see results...

So, dangerous as it might be PATHS should probably put some "blind faith"-instructions into every module so there's no doubt at all it'll work for the viewer...

When I see ppl regrowing limbs live on the spot my doubts will be gone for sure

Comment

HTML Code:
                      When I see ppl regrowing limbs live on the spot my doubts will be gone for sure :)
                      The reason no one is regrowing limbs is because no one believes they can.
                      Namaste,
                      Pamela

Comment

Hi Stephen, I absolutely agree there are some amazing different healing modalities out there! And each provided for us to take full advantage of I noticed the Matrix Energetics thread, and I even began to read it once or twice but both times was interrupted. I always felt guided strongly to Theta DNA Healing, even though my mind wanted to go along with the flow of so much excitement with the Matrix Energetic thread. I've learnt if we've asked to learn a healing modality, we will be guided to the one we will find the most useful individually, as working on ourselves is most important. I also agree with muscle testing, for instance a belief may be on the core level but not on the history level, so can test weak on some levels and strong on the others. For this reason, there's ways to change just the beliefs that need changing and leaving alone the ones that don't need it. It's like fine tuning. The beauty of this is that I can also ask what the programme is being replaced with (I don't choose it) and how it got there in the first place. It's fascinating the answers and always make sense and explains a lot too! Also when removing something that has changed in DNA for example, one set may be fine and the other of the matching pair need fixing only, and as we work one on one with the Creator of all that is, we are explained what needs changing what doesn't regardless. The muscle testing is just a small beginning when working with a client, as they also witness what is happening so it helps them and we also do other ways of testing their beliefs. Beliefs are incredibly important, yet our mind tells us different answers. For instance, I was working on someone and they have a problem with finance. I muscle test and they are testing strong for believing they are Rich, and strong for feeling Wealthy (they have been doing a lot of work on this, affirmations etc) So there's work to be done, either a dual belief or something completely different. Usually it's something completely different Within a couple of seconds I had (with permission) pulled and replaced the belief from the root that she would be alone and lonely. That was what was causing her financial problems. The next day (yesterday) she reported she had already received two cash sums, one for something she didn't even know she could have, and one a sum someone owed her but hadn't paid up yet. We can also use Theta Healing on animals and also we can use it on machines (I used it to fix my computer, after all it is only a belief I have *a worry* what I would do without my computer, I can fix that)

The basis of Theta Healing is we work alongside the Universal energy and we witness the healing. Witnessing is very Powerful indeed. Nothing exists until it is witnessed, and viewing something actually changes how it is! It comes back to Quantum Physics, the witness experiments as seen on "What The Bleep Do We Know?!" Dvd etc.

It's awesome!

I love this little "S" I wonder if it also means "Super Woman" LOL!

SJ

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your experience here S.J.
                          I didn't know anything about Theta Healing, but it sounds really Fabulous!

Do you have to be with the client in person, or does it work long distance as well, like ME and Reiki?

Love and Light and Fascination xxxx
                          Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                          Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
                          Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
                            HTML Code:
                            When I see ppl regrowing limbs live on the spot my doubts will be gone for sure :)
                            The reason no one is regrowing limbs is because no one believes they can.
                            As a young but well-read Aber also I've seen that quote and believe in it but still I havn't seen 1 single human on this planet thru history do it so, if it's possible like some of us believe, how do we break thru to that positive belief?

Hence my comment

Comment

Originally posted by illusions View Post
                              Thanks so much for sharing your experience here S.J.
                              I didn't know anything about Theta Healing, but it sounds really Fabulous!

Do you have to be with the client in person, or does it work long distance as well, like ME and Reiki?

Love and Light and Fascination xxxx
                              Thank you! Theta Healing can be done remotely as well as in person.

My only tip if searching for a Theta Healer is to go for someone with a great reputation. Someone who has a long waiting list. It will be absolutely worth the wait & expense of the session.

Comment

Working...
                              X