People getting dumber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People getting dumber?

I know this topic is not apart of "Renewable Energy" that this site is about but I feel the people here are smart. Everyone here is a thinker, a problem solver if you will. So i feel it is best to ask this question here, I feel I'm in good company with other great thinkers here.

I watched this video and it got me thinking. Dumb! You're Dumb! I'm Dumber! We're Dumbest! - YouTube
    Maybe the world is really getting dumber. It reminds me of the move idiocracy where in the future people are just flat out dumb. The #1 movie in idiocracy is a butt. This reminds me of a few people i know who sit around all day and watch videos of people getting hurt and they laugh as hard as they can at these people. I even know some people who think that there is only 12 hours in a day, they really think this.

The way i see it is if you do make a free energy device should you let the world have it if its so full of stupid people? A free energy devices will only breed more stupid people like in the movie where peoples lives got easier and natural selection stopped and we kept supporting the idiots so that they can reproduce.

Sorry about the rant but I can't be the only one seeing this? Let me know your experiences with the people of the world.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Also when did it become not cool to read? Why is the "learning channel" have show about someone name "honey boo boo". Why do people want to become like the ones on "Jersey Shore"? People actually think the Sun revolves around the Earth. Is this crazy or what?
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Yes you are right I see it in every day life people many people don't think,
      they just repeat what others tell them. All the stuff on the news ect. where
      there are fitness or health people trying to lecture the general public by telling
      them if they don't exercise they will gain weight, there are people telling
      people what to eat, what to drink, how to cook, how to exercise, they even
      tell people what they want and people lap it up, they say oh you really want
      one of these you gotta have one of those blah blah. But it is a result of
      people being too lazy to think. It happens with almost everything. If anyone
      tries to think for themselves and it goes against the "conditioning" they get
      shunned or abused.

Logic and common sense (not the best description not so common anymore) anyway
      logic and common sense are powerful tools for the brain to use. But effort is required.

"If", "and", "then". ie. "If" I do this "then" that will happen, or "If" I do this "and" that
      "then" this will happen.

We have huge brains so we can think and predict, and act towards an
      imagined goal that is realistic, or logically correct.

Rather than just take for granted what they are told as fact people should
      test things, research them, or work through them logically so that they can explain why they
      they think certain things, rather than just say things as fact even though for
      them it is hearsay.

I agree 100% if something doesn't change there will be another big division
      in people, there will be the rich and the poor then there will also be the
      thinking evolving people and the unthinking devolving people.

Experimenting can be rewarding, but a lot of time is wasted in my opinion by
      people looking for what other people say they should be looking for based on
      their own often mistaken beliefs.

There seems to be a replication sickness going around, people want to
      replicate things that are not even proven and without proper schematics and
      information. Mainly because of what they are led to believe, or allow
      themselves to be led to believe, or wish or hope.

In the hunt for over unity, thousands of replications of under unity devices is
      just a waste of peoples inventiveness.

Alternative energy and free energy are not necessarily about over unity or
      even over C.O.P. 1, true free energy has no C.O.P. because there is no user
      input. In my opinion. In my opinion a solar panel doesn't have a C.O.P. but it
      does have an efficiency level of environmental input to usable output.

Cheers

P.S. One cannot give to someone that which they already have but refuse to use.

Comment

George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Great Video! It really sums it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            Yes you are right I see it in every day life people many people don't think,
            they just repeat what others tell them. All the stuff on the news ect. where
            there are fitness or health people trying to lecture the general public by telling
            them if they don't exercise they will gain weight, there are people telling
            people what to eat, what to drink, how to cook, how to exercise, they even
            tell people what they want and people lap it up, they say oh you really want
            one of these you gotta have one of those blah blah. But it is a result of
            people being too lazy to think. It happens with almost everything. If anyone
            tries to think for themselves and it goes against the "conditioning" they get
            shunned or abused.

Logic and common sense (not the best description not so common anymore) anyway
            logic and common sense are powerful tools for the brain to use. But effort is required.

"If", "and", "then". ie. "If" I do this "then" that will happen, or "If" I do this "and" that
            "then" this will happen.

We have huge brains so we can think and predict, and act towards an
            imagined goal that is realistic, or logically correct.

Rather than just take for granted what they are told as fact people should
            test things, research them, or work through them logically so that they can explain why they
            them it is hearsay.

I agree 100% if something doesn't change there will be another big division
            in people, there will be the rich and the poor then there will also be the
            thinking evolving people and the unthinking devolving people.

Experimenting can be rewarding, but a lot of time is wasted in my opinion by
            people looking for what other people say they should be looking for based on
            their own often mistaken beliefs.

There seems to be a replication sickness going around, people want to
            replicate things that are not even proven and without proper schematics and
            information. Mainly because of what they are led to believe, or allow
            themselves to be led to believe, or wish or hope.

In the hunt for over unity, thousands of replications of under unity devices is
            just a waste of peoples inventiveness.

Alternative energy and free energy are not necessarily about over unity or
            even over C.O.P. 1, true free energy has no C.O.P. because there is no user
            input. In my opinion. In my opinion a solar panel doesn't have a C.O.P. but it
            does have an efficiency level of environmental input to usable output.

Cheers

P.S. One cannot give to someone that which they already have but refuse to use.

good points. You said "Rather than just take for granted what they are told as fact people should
            them it is hearsay."---This is so true. I always say nothing ventured is nothing gained.

Comment

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post

The way i see it is if you do make a free energy device should you let the world have it if its so full of stupid people? A free energy devices will only breed more stupid people like in the movie where peoples lives got easier and natural selection stopped and we kept supporting the idiots so that they can reproduce.

Sorry about the rant but I can't be the only one seeing this? Let me know your experiences with the people of the world.
              It is a very tricky question you ask here , ibpointless2

as the tool for your freedom is also a tool for your enslavement .... you should know that it is the same line of thought that our "dear" leaders hold of us "the Sheep" .

will have to think hard on it

my answer

what would Tesla do ?
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-15-2012, 01:12 PM.
              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Yes

We are 'consciously' working to 'counter-act', or 'defeat' natural selection! We are, by our 'social policies', and many other developments deriving from 'civilisation' polluting the Gene pool, with more and more idiots and sociopaths.

I really think the "Darwin Awards" should be used as the basis for a 'Game Show'; with 'contestents' being offered a million $ prize, for the most creative way of permanently removing themself from the Gene pool.
                After all, anyone contemplating becoming a contestent would be too stupid to realise the $ wouldn't be of any use to them once they won, (and were DEAD!).

Think how much all those people your talking about, who sit around and watch videos of people hurting themselves and laughing, would LOVEa show of people killing themselves! And, (hopefully) many of these idiots would emulate what they saw, kind of an 'exponential' effect.

Seriously, and farmer or rancher 'worth his salt' prevents plants or animals that have 'undesirable' traits from re-producing; and yet we seem to be doing everything we can, to INSURE that individuals with undesirable traits not only survive but reproduce. And any attempts to suggest that SOME people should, perhaps, not be allowed to reproduce is derided as rascist, or Hitler 'superior race' talk, or whatever.

Saw a news story, awhile back; by genetic testing the state PROVED that this 1 young guy had fathered 25 children out of wedlock, with 21 different women; they waited till he turned 18, so they could 'nail' him for child support; each mother was only able to get something like $1.23 per child, per month, because he was only making minimum wage.

Now, not only was HE a candidate for 'restricting' his 'ability' to reproduce, what about the 'Mom's? And, in particular, it was 25 kids from 21 women! That means there were several women that not only had 1 kid 'out of wedlock' with this guy, but went on toi have a SECOND kid with him! And THEN,turned to the STATE for support; which is what 'triggered' the state doing the genetic testing to detirmine paternity.

So YES, your not the only one to notice, with each generation, we are producing a greater and greater % of Idiots, and there is no stopping it now!
                Jim

Comment

Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                  We are 'consciously' working to 'counter-act', or 'defeat' natural selection! We are, by our 'social policies', and many other developments deriving from 'civilisation' polluting the Gene pool, with more and more idiots and sociopaths.

I really think the "Darwin Awards" should be used as the basis for a 'Game Show'; with 'contestents' being offered a million $ prize, for the most creative way of permanently removing themself from the Gene pool.
                  After all, anyone contemplating becoming a contestent would be too stupid to realise the $ wouldn't be of any use to them once they won, (and were DEAD!).

Think how much all those people your talking about, who sit around and watch videos of people hurting themselves and laughing, would LOVEa show of people killing themselves! And, (hopefully) many of these idiots would emulate what they saw, kind of an 'exponential' effect.

Seriously, and farmer or rancher 'worth his salt' prevents plants or animals that have 'undesirable' traits from re-producing; and yet we seem to be doing everything we can, to INSURE that individuals with undesirable traits not only survive but reproduce. And any attempts to suggest that SOME people should, perhaps, not be allowed to reproduce is derided as rascist, or Hitler 'superior race' talk, or whatever.

Saw a news story, awhile back; by genetic testing the state PROVED that this 1 young guy had fathered 25 children out of wedlock, with 21 different women; they waited till he turned 18, so they could 'nail' him for child support; each mother was only able to get something like $1.23 per child, per month, because he was only making minimum wage.

Now, not only was HE a candidate for 'restricting' his 'ability' to reproduce, what about the 'Mom's? And, in particular, it was 25 kids from 21 women! That means there were several women that not only had 1 kid 'out of wedlock' with this guy, but went on toi have a SECOND kid with him! And THEN,turned to the STATE for support; which is what 'triggered' the state doing the genetic testing to detirmine paternity.

So YES, your not the only one to notice, with each generation, we are producing a greater and greater % of Idiots, and there is no stopping it now!
                  Jim
                  I'm Glad i'm not the only one seeing this. Like in the movie I mention above talked exactly like what you mention of guy who got all those women pregnant. In the movie the incredibly stupid was reproducing like crazy with everyone they could and it spawned more kids that themselves repeat what they saw in the family and produced the same results.

Its a crazy world.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

as the tool for your freedom is also a tool for your enslavement .... you should know that it is the same line of thought that our "dear" leaders hold of us "the Sheep" .

my answer

what would Tesla do ?
                    WWTD?

I like it, but poor Mr.Tesla died alone with no money to his name. Many of his idea's were given or stolen from him and many things that should bare his name as the creator of it don't. There is no doubt about it Tesla was a great man and will forever be known as a great man. Everything he did was for the betterment of the Human Race and we would not be where we are now without him.

I wonder if Tesla walked around thinking everyone was a idiot?

Comment

I know this topic is not apart of "Renewable Energy" that this site is about but I feel the people here are smart. Everyone here is a thinker, a problem solver if you will. So i feel it is best to ask this question here, I feel I'm in good company with other great thinkers here.
                      Yes, people here are free thinkers but that is no protection against propaganda clouding their minds because unfortunately, we were all brought up with lies from the very start. There are lots of lies in the free energy movement. In life generally, people have a very hard time telling lies from the truth because they lack faith in God - Who is the truth.

MARCH 16 EXECUTIVE ORDER- Take Over EVERYTHING - YouTube

I watched this video and it got me thinking. Dumb! You're Dumb! I'm Dumber! We're Dumbest! - YouTube
                      Maybe the world is really getting dumber. It reminds me of the move idiocracy where in the future people are just flat out dumb. The #1 movie in idiocracy is a butt. This reminds me of a few people i know who sit around all day and watch videos of people getting hurt and they laugh as hard as they can at these people. I even know some people who think that there is only 12 hours in a day, they really think this.
                      These people in the video are talking about people getting dumber (which is actually correct) while themselves being deluded by one of the most obvious lies of all time... that of evolution.

They make a very obvious point in the video, that genetic mutations are negative and cumulative. That it peaked about 6000 years ago! This is exactly when the Bible stated the earth and all creation were created in a perfect state. How can mutations be degenerating the genetic makeup of mankind while also being the engine of "evolving" higher life forms? This is an obvious contradiction in their reasoning, yet these guys fail to see it. There has NEVER been one mutation or addition of information within the genetic cell itself, that has ever shown to be beneficial. They are all degenerative.

After the flood of Noah, the water above the earth which protected mankind from genetic mutations was destroyed and UV and all sorts of radiations have been slowly de-evolving mankind. This is why before the great flood of Noah, people often lived near 1000 years.

This is the reason people are degenerating along with all of nature - but foremost being that sin has ruined us and brought death into the world.

The guys in the video are really teaching us to hate each other. I guess that all makes sense if you think you're just an animal.

But yes, mankind (and all of creation) are de-evolving. We were once perfect and eternal --- then sin entered the picture and death and degeneration.

Free energy devices and all such things are really not going to do one ounce of good for anyone. Neither will stockpiling food or gold or silver.

James 5 : 1 - 8 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

I would say free energy devices fit into this area, though they are good to have like treasures, they will not do anything for you when Jesus returns and you have not spent time getting to know who he is.

We are at the end of time and it will all end most likely within our life time - because those who study prophecy can see the signs.

I am not against free energy research because if nothing else, it shows what a lie modern physics and the state of science are - that they are lies mixed with truth. It would just be cool to just see one working and get out there to break the paradigm if nothing else.

But the only way to real truth and the only way to be saved from eternal death is Jesus Christ. If you aren't putting your time into knowing God, it all really is pointless.... ibpointless2.
                      Last edited by SilverToGold; 11-15-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

"Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

WWTD?

I like it, but poor Mr.Tesla died alone with no money to his name. Many of his idea's were given or stolen from him and many things that should bare his name as the creator of it don't. There is no doubt about it Tesla was a great man and will forever be known as a great man. Everything he did was for the betterment of the Human Race and we would not be where we are now without him.

I wonder if Tesla walked around thinking everyone was a idiot?
                          and yet we are still talking about him .... in the grand scheme of things ( this planet and the rest ) .... not such a bad feat for a poor lonesome man
                          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

my answer

what would Tesla do ?
                            What would Tesla do ? I think he decided the world was not ready for some of his inventions.

So in a world separated into four groups
                            1. The rich
                            2. The poor
                            3. The thinkers, (doers) The smart one's that use their brains.
                            4. The un-thinkers, (the un-doers) The one's who don't think much for themselves.

What will the poor people and the un-thinkers do when the thinkers and doers
                            either get rid of the rich people or team up with them ? If suddenly all the
                            money and the rich people disappeared how would most people survive ?
                            Oh I forgot they don't think about it.

Even the rich people can't eat their money if the money becomes worthless.
                            The most precious thing on the planet to anybody ought to be their ability to
                            think and solve problems.

How often do you hear someone answer when asked why they do something
                            a certain way with the answer, "because that's how it is done". Monkey see
                            monkey do. I always try to think of the "why" if I have time and it is not
                            immediately obvious. It's shocking to hear when asked that many people don't
                            actually know why they do things, they just do.

It's not really about smart or dumb, it is about those that think and exercise
                            the brains to common sense and logic and those that don't. The problem with
                            some thinkers is they use their brains for thinking up SCAMS to con money
                            and stuff from others. Only the un-thinkers can be scammed by the thinkers
                            who have turned to the dark side.

Many people see the only way they can make money, is to take it from others
                            by scams ect.

Cheers

Comment

and yet we are still talking about him .... in the grand scheme of things ( this planet and the rest ) .... not such a bad feat for a poor lonesome man
                              Do you really think Tesla would be stopped that easily? It is true he had taken a big bite at the Lions tale in the shape of J.P. Morgan. However the died in poverty all alone in his miserable little hotel room is quite simply wrong.
                              The eccentric lunatic feeding his only friends the pigeons was undoubtedly “a blind” which proved effective in preventing his assassination (for a while at least) the authorities will still not release Tesla's death certificate so the cause of his demise is “unknown”.
                              The whole top floor of that hotel was isolated and converted into a Laboratory. Tesla carried on working at his usual break neck speed assisted covertly by his many wealthy friends whilst maintaining a very effective apparent life style change as camouflage in order to foil a few very powerful enemies.
                              This very well researched documentary puts a very different complexion on the life and times of Tesla
                              The Borderlands of Science on Vimeo
                              As for the great man's death and ouch his castration that conjecture is discussed here by Andrija Puharich
                              A Day With Andrija Puharich - Final on Vimeo
                              As for considering if the worlds population is worthy of free energy, Its life, its evolving and precious !
                              the dumb can learn! It is not our place to be judge jury and execution particularly regarding gods freely given gifts and that particularly w.r.t free energy.
                              I rather regard the question as being can the population afford to leave the the structure of our world in the hands of the really Dumb who operate in secret and anonymously using evil cunning and mind control with drugs assisted by propaganda and banksters ? If the picture the following few video's paints is even partially correct we need a radically different system quickly and certainly not the NWO
                              National Debt Clock too small (USA) - YouTube
                              The Energy Non-Crisis- Lindsay Williams -Truth about Oil and Oil prices - YouTube
                              Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - YouTube
                              Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Part 2/3 - YouTube
                              Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Part 3/3 - YouTube
                              EndGame HQ full length version - YouTube
                              Walter Graham offers one theory about the rush to fluoridate Ulster's water. 'In 1976 Margaret Thatcher suggested fluoride for Northern Ireland. German research shows fluoride has mind-controlling properties. It made people lethargic. Remember, Mrs Thatcher has a chemistry degree. So why should she suggest fluoride for Northern Ireland?'
                              Because Northern Ireland was out of control? Mr Graham gave me a knowing look".

The History of Fluoride - YouTube
                              News headlines: "THRIVE" MOVIE: DON'T FALL FOR IT!
                              Thrive full movie - YouTube
                              of course these video's are dated America now admits to huge oil and gas reserves. (the truth will out)This in a way is even more frightening as it seems to almost guarantee a huge conflict ahead in order to maintain the status quo

Last edited by Duncan; 11-16-2012, 10:34 AM.
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X