New permanent magnet motor video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New permanent magnet motor video

Saw this on overunity.com and I have a feeling this fellow might be on the right track.

YouTube - Magnet Motor Prototype

The problem I have seen with all permanent magnet motors so far is that everyone keeps thinking in two dimensions which is a big shortcoming.

This fellow has expanded into the third dimension and you can already see improvement over those two dimensional spiral motors.

I would take this a few steps further (or turn it up couple of notches ). Instead of a cylinder use an inverted cone (apex down) so that we have a vortex/spiral, and pieces on the cone are constantly spiraling or "falling" down into the vortex. I remember reading about David Hamel and his revelations where he said that his device is all about being out of alignment and constantly "falling" so that clicked in right away after seeing this.
    Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

First, try to duplicate!

Originally posted by amigo View Post
    Saw this on overunity.com and I have a feeling this fellow might be on the right track.

YouTube - Magnet Motor Prototype

The problem I have seen with all permanent magnet motors so far is that everyone keeps thinking in two dimensions which is a big shortcoming.

This fellow has expanded into the third dimension and you can already see improvement over those two dimensional spiral motors.

I would take this a few steps further (or turn it up couple of notches ). Instead of a cylinder use an inverted cone (apex down) so that we have a vortex/spiral, and pieces on the cone are constantly spiraling or "falling" down into the vortex. I remember reading about David Hamel and his revelations where he said that his device is all about being out of alignment and constantly "falling" so that clicked in right away after seeing this.
    Amigo,

This is very interesting. It certainly represents a new and different method for a permanent magnet motor. If you are interested in this idea, I highly recommend that you first try to DUPLICATE the design shown in the video clip. IF you can get it to run, THEN you should think about modifying it or improving it.

There are still a few unknowns. We don't know what magnets he used or the polarity he used to face the screws. Did he use all the same poles facing the screws, or did he alternate the poles? Or did he face the edge of the magnets to the screws, with the poles facing each other?

The idea seems simple enough to work with.

Good find!

Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

constantly falling

Stefan Marinov had an "infinitely long Siberian Coleiu (spelling???) magnet".

Infinitely long seems to be the same concept of "constantly falling"
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron, this must be it, will take a read at the paper: Coliu

Peter, I usually try to visualize something and at the same time recollect things I have seen, heard or read from the past that might apply to the task at hand.
        This process is seemingly transparent for me most of the times, and so I see it as a gift - being able to connect abstracts that at first sight do not have anything in common.

Though I'm not Tesla who could visualize a machine in his mind, set it up and let it run until it breaks, then figure out why it broke and make his physical design with corrected parameters, thus succeeding with it the first time around.
        Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

YouTube - How to Power Your Car Using Magnets - HacknMod.com

Check out this video for an upgrade of that same device

Comment

Witts

HoJo Motor A Working Free Energy Machine - BANNED FOOTAGE! - YouTube

Mag Motor video. I have been seeing this type of free energy demo for 40 years now with no end in sight. I am sure one exists some where.

Even displaying the principle operation as demo is very threatening to the big oil cartel.

This vid must be from waaaay back when with most of us sitting on the fence.

That is WILTS not Witts sorry.

Keep Duckin

Mikey

Comment

[QUOTE=BroMikey;261179][url=http://www.youtube.com
              Mikey[/QUOTE]

That motor wont work

Why? because at high speed the mutual induction will create slippage and the whole thing will fly apart (or shake like an earthquake).

You cannot make a machine that works off centrifugal and centripetal field reciprocation, rather only one that runs off of (.......X.........) no comment.

Id give him $100 to run it even at 60 RPM, much less 100, it would slip and shake like Hades warmed over.

That machine will "operate" beautifully at VERY LOW RPM, otherwise its a steaming pile

You have to understand magnetism before you can use it properly.

Comment

Just like to say that every kind of magnet motor that I have tried to build, and there's been a few, have always balance themselves out. Not that I've tried everything by any means, but whatever I've done forces just end up equalizing.

Comment

I, too have built many magnetic motors. Almost all have equalized after a brief running period. Only two prototypes have caused me to reevaluate what is happening and why. Both use magnetism and gravity working in unison to propel the machines. I think a pure magnetic motor is possible given the correct alignment and dimentions. But I also feel that a combo motor is more practical, using magnetic and another energy source to compliment each other. I am now designing a new motor to utilize these energy forces to enhance the power and adding to the magnetic power already inherent in the magnets. I have two such machines on the drawing board(cad) as we speak. With some tweaking and experimenting, it should be very possible to get one, if not both up and self running. Both use the same concept but very different configurations. Only after I build a prototype will I know their limitations and parameters. I have hope that, at least one will be feasible as a self running motor. One will be very simple to build, while the other one will require major machining and strict tolerances. Good Luck with your designs. Stealth

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                    I, too have built many magnetic motors. Almost all have equalized after a brief running period

Thats because you (and everyone else also) think they're messing with magnets when they use "magnets"

they aren't. Whats that mean?

It means any and all magnets you ever had your hands on are electrified dielectric objects with (under perfect conditions) a ratio of 3.23606 units of dielectricity to 1 part magnetism. At 90 degrees from any "pole" around the center is the inertial plane , or dielectric 'flywheel'.

Everyone is 'looking' at the precessing and reciprocating axes of a magnet, just like someone who can only see the precessing axes of a gyroscope but is utterly ignoring the giant spinning flywheel at 90 degrees to the precessing axes.

See the book for reference. https://archive.org/details/magnetism1small
                    Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 07-12-2014, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                      I, too have built many magnetic motors. Almost all have equalized after a brief running period. Only two prototypes have caused me to reevaluate what is happening and why. Both use magnetism and gravity working in unison to propel the machines. I think a pure magnetic motor is possible given the correct alignment and dimentions. But I also feel that a combo motor is more practical, using magnetic and another energy source to compliment each other. I am now designing a new motor to utilize these energy forces to enhance the power and adding to the magnetic power already inherent in the magnets. I have two such machines on the drawing board(cad) as we speak. With some tweaking and experimenting, it should be very possible to get one, if not both up and self running. Both use the same concept but very different configurations. Only after I build a prototype will I know their limitations and parameters. I have hope that, at least one will be feasible as a self running motor. One will be very simple to build, while the other one will require major machining and strict tolerances. Good Luck with your designs. Stealth
                      Congratulations This is the correct approach I'm sure. However I still think magnetic motor is not much usable due to costs per output power...

Comment

Easy Magmotor

@Boguslaw

@Stealth

@ Theo

Here is a vid of magmotor just simple magnets on an angle. I have never seen such a simple arrangement that produces power for free.

Free Energy Magnet Motor fan used as Free Energy Generator "Free Energy" light bulb - YouTube

If a set of magnets could be put on any fan blade you could have a free fan.

Is this possible? Has anyone used magnets like this?

Mike

This one is big NO scam (it's a REAL DEAL) Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor demo at Delft University - YouTube
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 07-12-2014, 08:12 PM.

Comment

yes, that Indian guy and his watch batteries taped to the side of the fan motor. Either than or an induction field under the table.

Ive seen that bogus video a few times.

Some people send me links to that video.

He should become an illusionist

HE MAKES A HUGE MISTAKE AT 2:17 ON THE VIDEO, where you can see the fan blades stop moving VERY QUICKLY, hes got it powered externally

Field pressures always find equalization, you can build one yourself, it wont work.
                          Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 07-12-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Magnet secrets

Thanks Theo

Here is the secret of magmotors

I think?

Self Running Magnetic Motor Stator Test #2 update - YouTube

See the speed of acceleration.

Is this a fake? Is everything a fake?

Mike

Free Energy Selfrunning Magnet Motor ??? - Fact or Fake ? Wasif
                            Kahloon challenge to the engineers - YouTube

Discovery Of Magnetic Shielding For All-Magnet Motor. The Holy Grail Of Free Energy. - YouTube
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 07-12-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

also fake, Ive seen that one before.

THIS ONE IS REAL:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-MSiQTXIG0

however he doesnt understand WHY he needs to have a missing magnet

AND what 'destroys' his experiment is that he keeps having to move his tube which is inducing counter precession to the reciprocating fields of the magnet on the table.

He has to create precession to get the 'results' he thinks is power generation.

THIS ONE IS REAL TOO:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZIrTUenGAE

I mess around a lot with pyrolytic graphite

however at PERFECT design (which his certainly is NOT), you might get only a very few milliwatts out of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X