• Show
Clear All

• "Stiffler" Cold Electricity videos...

These seem to be pretty recent, week old, and interesting:

YouTube - Cold Electricity

YouTube - Cold Electricity Part 2

YouTube - Cold Electricity Part 3

YouTube - Cold Electricity Part 4
    Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Oh, this is awesome Amigo
    It's a pity, that we can't get the circuit to investigate, because all the links to Stiffler web pages on peswiki are not working. Seems that he is on to something big and it did not seem to be too complex circuit on the video. This somehow reminds me of that jole thief.
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

His site has been under several DDoS attacks lately, for whatever reason, though I was there last night and it worked. Should've mirrored it...duh.

No mention of that cold electricity circuit on them yet, but it was under construction so I'm sure he plans to post the circuit.

I'm going to try and hunt down some barium ferrite cores, hopefully local electronics surplus store has some. Then I'll be set to play with things since what he showed does not look complex, just a matter of figuring out the setup.

Comment

Hello Amigo,

I think that this person has found a way to tap this aether (cold electricity) like Tesla did very easily.
        I wanted to know the difference between Barium-Ferrite and Ferrite cores. Can one tell from their color? Sorry to ask this, but I really don't know.

Thanks
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Originally posted by elias View Post
          Hello Amigo,

I think that this person has found a way to tap this aether (cold electricity) like Tesla did very easily.
          I wanted to know the difference between Barium-Ferrite and Ferrite cores. Can one tell from their color? Sorry to ask this, but I really don't know.

Thanks
          BaFe is just another substance that ferromagnetic cores are made of. It is also found in permanent magnets as well, as far as I recall.

I think these cores can be found in the old AM portable radios, so salvaging them from there is an easiest way to procure some.

Comment

Circuit now available !

By the way he has posted his basic circuit now, it's at Stiffler Scientific

Comment

Dr Stiffler must be careful ...

They are badly attacking his site. Pray God for not attacking him self.
              Someone is certainly very upset with his disclosure.
              His site cannot be accessed right now.
              But some information is posted here:
              Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Take care ...
              Last edited by elias; 10-13-2007, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Someone said on the overunity.com forum in the "Stiffler" thread that this is nothing special, a one wire transmission that's already known and described in some other tests on the same forum.

So why is this guy's site being bombarded then if this is not a "big deal"?!

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                  By the way he has posted his basic circuit now, it's at Stiffler Scientific
                  The page works now, but you must be a registered user to access these selections about cold electricity and the registration selection is currently turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                    The page works now, but you must be a registered user to access these selections about cold electricity and the registration selection is currently turned off.
                    His site registration is back on, but you can also check the link elias posted to the overunity.com forum where the circuit and photos have also been posted.

Comment

No overunity?

Well,

It seems that the material offered on his website has different claims than the videos he had on youtube!

This is a quote from his website:
                      "Now for OU or Over Unity, well again in my opinion this idea is in error. If you think you are getting something for nothing then you have not looked back far enough in the chain of events leading up to the specific observational point in time. Simply stated in a Law derived by Newton, 'For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction'. This most certainly applies to potential energies of all forms, current and hypothetical. Conversion of energy into a kinetic form does indeed ripple in effect both forward and backward in time."

He clearly stated in the videos that he was getting overunity results and demonstrated it. But what HAPPENED? Was he threatened or what?

Elias

Comment

Maybe he shouldn't have stated anything in the videos. That way people could've figured out on their own if there was anything there.

Then again nobody would have looked at it if there were no fantastic claims. I still have to check other forums to see if anyone has replicated this yet...

Comment

As far as I know, John Bedini also does not believe in the term of OU, because OU is when you can put something in and get far more of the same energy out from nothing. But here we are extracting energy from environment or aether that is already there, we are simply converting that energy into usable energy. Like when you put a water turbine into a river and convert the mechanical energy of moving water into usable electricity. Or when you operate a heatpump. In this case we are simply taping the sea of energy that is already there, but is not recognized by most of scientists. You can get more energy out than you put in, but you are not creating any energy, just converting from other forms. That's I believe is why he states that OU is impossible.

Comment

I have never really been concerned about OU to be honest, and I do not understand all that fuss that people are going through charging and discharging batteries to prove they got something more than they put in.

My concern, or what I care for, is to devise a source of power that is not based on current orthodox methods (solar, water turbine, coal, nuclear, wind) that is portable and without any moving parts (so no spinning rotors and other stuff moving around - except nano-particles, I'll settle for that).

Ultimately it should be a black box with a plug on it that you simply connect to and it's done, you got power. To a common person, and in a big picture, anything but the black box is totally irrelevant.
                            It only matters to those of us who are investigating these methods because we are willing to try something new regardless of its usefulness and are willing to accept based on experimental evidence that numbers show some kind of gain from charging/dis-charging batteries over and over.

Comment

Has anyone replicated this (haven't checked other forums yet). I think I got all the parts, got the barium-ferrite core with the coil wound and have the other parts.

Sadly I don't have a signal generator (shame on me I know, got all the parts here for one with MAX038 but haven't put it together) so I wonder if I can just use a 555 at 1-10KHz for a signal instead?

Comment

Working...
                              X