Bedini ssg energizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini ssg energizer

Hello, i am new to this forum. I have built a bedini ssg energizer, but i cant get it to work. I am using a 22.5 inch aluminium bicicle rim with 16 ceramic magnets on it. I have a bifoiler coil i wound myself with 900 turns of #20 and #23 copper magnetic wire. I have built the circuit, but the diodes i used are both the same. I think they are 1n4001, or 1n4007, im not sure which. Also, my resistor is either 460 or 470 ohms. I will upload some pictures soon, as a am using an ipad at the moment. The neon bulb i am usin is also a little larger than what i have seen on others projects. I have the wheel mounted horizontal, so i can easily add more coils without building a complex frame. I amusing 2 12v motorcycle batteries, i think 12ah. I am not getting any voltage at all, and the wheel will eventually stop spinning. My coil isnt perfectly wound, but that shouldnt be the problem. I think the problem is in my circuit. Do the diodes have to both be different? And does the resistor need to be larger or smaller? I am using some aligator clips right now from the battery to the circuit and the coils. I will solder them when i know the parts i have are correct. The pictures i have will help you all help me, so i will post them asap. Please, any tips will be greatly appreciated!

Lower the base resistance to half of you current setting. Should help. But can't tell for sure without seeing the circuit what you are using and the setup pictures.
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gpilot View Post
      I have built a bedini ssg energizer
      If you use the search facility on the blue strip at the top of
      the page, you will find several threads talking about it.
      For instance:
      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ergizer-3.html

There are far too many identical threads here.

Comment

links no good

Gpilot,

Your links take you to a Gmail account. I don't have Gmail so I can't see your pictures. Go to the thread wrtner gave you a link to and read all of it. All your questions will be answered there as well as suggestions for how to trouble shoot what is wrong.

Respectfully,
        Carroll
        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

BediniJetiJs multicoiler

Hi JetiJs I did your modified bedini multicoiler circuit and it works great.
          Thanks for sharing.

Bedinijetijs multicoiler - YouTube

Comment

I read the post mentioned and it helped, but if someone is able to look at the pictures i posted links for and tell me if they can see a visable reason why my circuit is not functioning. This is a great forum with many brilliant minds, thank you all for the tips.

Comment

@Gpilot:

None of us can see the photos you linked to because they apparently tied into your email account of GMail.

You might try COMPLETELY logging out of your GMail account and then try one of the links ~ it simply says "We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest trying again in a few minutes." and offers to let me log into the acount.

As a result, we can't see what your pictures are showing at all.

truesearch

Comment

From the pictures i have seen of other ssg's, my diodes look too small, and also the resistor. By cutting the resistance in half, am i using a larger resistor?

Comment

I am not really interested in looking at Facebook pictures of your friends. Here is a link that will take you step by step through checking out your SSG to see why it doesn't work. This size of your diodes and resistors has nothing to do with the value of them. Your diodes are fine just like they are. You really need a pot that can be adjusted to get the SSG working correctly. The value of resistor Jetijs suggested will work to at least get you running if you don't have a pot.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post207147

Carroll
                  Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Bedini SSG

Here is my circuit for my ssg. Notvsure if this is where the problem is.
                    Last edited by Gpilot; 08-23-2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Here is the way everything is currently hooked up. This could be where my problem is.

Comment

Here is the aluminium rim with the 16 ceramic magnets. It is mounted with a small steel bracket . The grese has been removed from the bearings and oil/lube added.

Comment

Here is the bifoiler coil i wound. It has 900 turns of both #18 and #23 copper magnet wire run somewhat in parallel. I wrapped it in electrical tape to hold it together snuggly.

Comment

These are the 2 batteries i am starting with. They are 12v and 10 or 11ah.

Comment

Core?

From the pictures it doesn't look like you have any core in your coil. Also I can't tell from the pictures how close you have the coil to the magnets when you are trying the circuit. The coil needs to be mounted solidly about 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch from the magnets. The core needs to be some kind of mild steel like welding rod or even old coat hanger wire. You need to cut the wire a little longer than your coil and pack an many as you can into the center of your coil. Did you follow the procedure I gave in the post I linked to for checking out your coil?

Carroll

Comment

Working...
                              X