Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikhail Dmitriyev - Input 1000 W, Output near 3000 W.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikhail Dmitriyev - Input 1000 W, Output near 3000 W.

Hello People,

I think Dmitriyev has achieved significant progress with its wheel. The video shows a COP near 3. The device is scalable up to a power of 10 KW.

addition4.Full load - YouTube

Regards

Kempis

Great work. If it works I would like 3 of these

Comment

This seems rather interesting and simple to do. Although the one way bearings would cost alot. I will stew on this one for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by drak View Post
        This seems rather interesting and simple to do. Although the one way bearings would cost alot. I will stew on this one for a while.
        Hi

You can use freewheel units from bikes. You can find then for about $4 each, maybe cheaper. I brought a bulk buy a while ago.

I added a new center to them and bonded them on.

Regards

John

Comment

Yes this machine looks interesting and we will try to replicate his prototype 10 since it's simple.
          It seems that prototype 10 did not use one way bearings, at least from what I can see by looking at the video frame by frame.
          I understand that one way bearings might help since after the deflection they keep the weights deflected longer. But I think if the rpm is higher than a certain amount, even without one way bearings, the centrifugal force will keep the weights deflected for longer time since it pushes them out radially and at the 6 o'clock position it pushes them in a way so that they tend to stop to oscillate so that during the upward movement (6-12 o'clock) they stay almost still and so the torque applied to the center of the wheel is smaller.
          On that prototype he claims he uses a 20W motor to deflect the weights and the wheel produces an output of 100W, so I'd call this pretty efficient.
          On prototype 11 he claims 1000W in, almost 3000W out. So the smaller wheel seems more efficient and it's construction seems simpler.
          Why did he change his design in your opinion?

Do you think his latest prototype 11 shown in the video uses one way bearings ? The wheel rotates fast so it's hard to see the details.
          Moreover I don't exactly understand how the new wheel is constructed.
          It seems like some chain and there are metallic strips attached to it and they get deflected only on one side where they pass over the small bicycle wheel.

According to the laws of Newton, the impulses on the weights issued by the motor should not create any overunity effect, and the energy of the impulse should just be transferred to the oscillating weights.
          So what could lead to OU? Perhaps the centrifugal force that works against gravity and keeps the weights on the outside for longer time during the downward movement as described above?

Waiting for your opinions from you guys. thanks!

Comment

one way bearings

Ok,
            in the picture attached we can see the particulars of the weights. As you can see there aren't one way bearings.
            The picture is taken from the video "addition 2. Input with a wheel " addition 2. Input with a wheel - YouTube

Regards
            Attached Files

Comment

Ph. M. Kanarev

Originally posted by markusbraunfe View Post
              Y
              According to the laws of Newton, the impulses on the weights issued by the motor should not create any overunity effect, and the energy of the impulse should just be transferred to the oscillating weights.
              So what could lead to OU? Perhaps the centrifugal force that works against gravity and keeps the weights on the outside for longer time during the downward movement as described above?

Waiting for your opinions from you guys. thanks!
              For those who like to study in deep the laws of impulse and force i recommend this lecture of prof. Kanarev:
              http://www.guns.connect.fi/innoplaza...%20Secrets.zip

Comment

Resultant moment

This this a translation (not so accurate) from russian of the old site of Dmitriyev (not active now):
                Torque about the center of rotation creates a torque (thrust). It depends on the difference between the moments of the left and right, which depend on the difference between his shoulders (for the same goods). This resultant moment is the source of power of the device.
                see attachment
                Attached Files

Comment

From the comment section of his prototype 11:
                  addition3. Small load - YouTube

On the weights, are you using the one-way roller clutches on this or free roller bearings? Thanks.
                  purelyprimitives 3 days ago

One-way roller clutches are required in the axes of rotation of the weights.
                  Otherwise it does not work.
                  MikhailDmitriyev in reply to purelyprimitives (Show the comment) 3 days ago
                  yes 10 does not look like it used one way.

Comment

I've been into this one since Mikhail appeared on Main Page - PESWiki in January 2011.

Directory:Mikhail Dmitriev Gravity Wheel - PESWiki

I have had quite a lot of email correspondence with Mikhail.

He dissapeared for just over a year then resufaced with his latest build.

I still have his old website in English and Russian. I'll see if I can dig it up from my HDD.

The deflection using a bike tyre seems far superior than using neodymium magnets on cost alone.

During my experiments with the magnetic version I discovered that neodymium is only supposed to lose 1% of its power every 100 years.

This makes it a great energy source.

The torque of his devices can be assisted with magnets.

He has cleverly patented his invention as a torque amplifier.

Comment

I have a question.

He says 1000w input and 3000w output.

I can see the 3000w output, the blue generator?

Where is the 1000w input?

Comment

I have a question.

Hi Drak

I cannot see the motor either, here's my take on the chain-sets in the drawing:

Regards
                        John

Comment

I'm not 100% sure but I think Mikhail said that the generator initially works as a motors using power from the grid and once the wheel achieves a certain rpm, it becomes self sustaining and the generator switches into generator mode.
                          Probably to keep it turning he initially needs to put in 1000W.

I have a question.

Comment

Originally posted by markusbraunfe View Post
                            I'm not 100% sure but I think Mikhail said that the generator initially works as a motors using power from the grid and once the wheel achieves a certain rpm, it becomes self sustaining and the generator switches into generator mode.
                            Probably to keep it turning he initially needs to put in 1000W.
                            That makes sense.

Comment

Not enough Data.

I see 1500 watts on the meter is that the input ? Because if it is it means very
                              little. If the 1500 watts is the output then why show the heater power rating ?

The rating on the heater is for maximum heat setting the minimum setting will be
                              less, probably less than half of the rated power. Also the grinder spinning with
                              no load should use much less than the rated power.

What is needed is the output energy dissipated, and the input energy in real time.

There is no way I can see to know what is what in that video.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X