Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Abraham Quotes! :)

Come on, you know you have them!!!

I have TONS, but today's inspired me to start this thread!!!

Here we go:

"Reduce your workload by 30% and increase your fun load by 30% and you will increase your revenues by 100%. And you will increase your productivity by 10,000%. (If there could be such a percentage.) More fun, less struggle -- more results on all fronts."

Come on everyone - lets increase our fun load!!!

I love you all!!!

tephen

Hi
    I felt inspired to reply to this as your favorite Abe quote is also mine. Sadly I have not applied it in my own life. Need to change a few beliefs first
    Sari

Comment

That'swonderful Stephen! This was the quote I recieved in my email this morning!
      With love and gratitude,

Allen
      www.paths-now.com
      www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

Here is a good one

The majority of your population, in your nation of democracy, is experiencing every bit as much bondage as the majority in the other forms of government; because bondage is not about the form of government, it is about the individual attachment to the vibration that disallows the Well-being from flowing

Excerpted from a workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, August 18th, 2001
        Namaste,
        Pamela
        Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Yippee! Yippee!! Yippee!!
          You Rock Stephen!!!
          Knock my socks off (yes -- just my socks !)

I'm a huge Abe fan - I crack up over their tapes! gotta love their humor!

Fantabulous quote Stephen!!
          Won't my boss be surprised when I arrive at work tomorrow!!

so... now I will end with my all time favorite quote:

"There is great love for you here!!
          And for now... we are eternally incomplete!"
          Pura Vida! Vineyard Nancy

Comment

The one that made a huge difference for me:

Deliberately think thoughts that feel good when you think them.

Comment

This is so exciting!!

Raymond and I are at our first Abe workshop in DC and I came up to our room to make this post during the lunch break.

I can hardly express the wonderful energy here! There are over 500 attendees! We actually met Esther and Jerry last nite - we both arrived and were checking in at the hotel at the same time! How cool is that???

Anyway, just wanted to share. If ever you get the opportunity to go to an Abe workshop, Inhighly recommend it!!!
              Namaste,
              Pamela
              Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Thanks Pammie!

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
                Raymond and I are at our first Abe workshop in DC and I came up to our room to make this post during the lunch break.

I can hardly express the wonderful energy here! There are over 500 attendees! We actually met Esther and Jerry last nite - we both arrived and were checking in at the hotel at the same time! How cool is that???

Anyway, just wanted to share. If ever you get the opportunity to go to an Abe workshop, Inhighly recommend it!!!
                What a thrill that must have been to meet them!

I would love to go on a Abe cruise someday!

Thanks for sharing,

tephen

Comment

More quotes...

I liked this one - it can take a lot of the anxiety about where one thinks one is 'going', right out of the equation!

You're never going to get to any final place. And so, we want to remind you to relax and start having fun on the way.

tephen

Comment

More...

In the same way that there is not an instant wanted thing manifesting in your experience, there is not instant unwanted thing happening in your experience. It takes some adapting to vibrations. If you've managed to hold anything, wanted or unwanted, for 17 seconds -- there is a coalescing of thought that takes you a little closer to the vibration of whatever you are turning your attention to. Those 17 second increments, are not discernable. And that's why, when you get into that place, it feels like instant manifestation. Just like when you get into that negative place, it feels like instant manifestation. It's like, "Where did that come from? Seemed like it just sort of snuck up on me," instead of snuck up over a long time.

I like it!

tephen

Comment

Profound!

You have your hand on the switch. You are the allower or the resister. And your emotions tell you which you're doing right now. It's easy once you understand the formula: When you feel good, you're allowing good. When you don't feel good, you are not allowing good. We didn't say, when you feel good you are allowing good, and when you feel bad you are allowing bad (although it may translate into your experience in that way). There is only a Source of Well-being--which you are allowing or not.

Comment

All are part of One dynamic!

Every physical being on this planet is your partner in co-creation, and if you could accept that and appreciate the diversity of desires and beliefs, all of you would have a more expansive, satisfying, fulfilling experience.

Comment

Ahhhhh, I Like this one!

If you decide to make someone the enemy and you're pushing very hard against them, you don't affect them at all, but you disconnect yourself from the Stream. If someone cheats you, they cannot diminish your experience. They only diminish their experience. You cannot be diminished by someone cheating you unless you get all upset about being cheated and push against them and use that as your excuse to disconnect from the Stream.

Comment

How true!

The best thing you could do for anyone that you love, is be happy! And the very worst thing that you could do for anyone that you love, is be unhappy, and then ask them to to try to change it, when there is nothing that anybody else can do that will make you happy. If it is your dominant intent to hold yourself in vibrational harmony with who you really are, you could never offer any action that would cause anybody else to be unhappy.

Comment

A toast to growing new limbs!

Salamanders have had a monopoly on this for far too long!

Someone asked us recently, "Is there any limitation to the body's ability to heal?" And we said, "None, other than the belief that you hold." And he said, "Then why aren't people growing new limbs?" And we said, "Because no one believes that they can."

Comment

Working...
                              X