Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using N-Machine to generate torqueless electricity

Hello

I thought it might be good if we start a thread to explore Bruce Depalma's N-Machine, and as Peter has worked with Bruce he might be able to share some good information regarding this motor.

I was thinking if a homopolar generator requires no motor torque to generate electricity why not add as many as homopolar generators on our motor to take it well above unity?

As I have concluded by studying Depalma's homopolar generator he has discovered that if you rotate a magnet along with the copper disc (i.e attach them together) a current is induced on the disc from center of it to the edge of it.

As I was listening to Peters latest interview and he was talking about gravity motors and to take advantage of them to produce mechanical energy. But he also told that he believes in motors which use at lease one more type of energy and that is the FREE centrifugal force! Why not use that in our motors?

I personally believe that the homopolar generator induces current in the disc by using this free force.

see http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/farhom.htm

I have another Idea to increase this current induced significantly. If anyone is interested please speak out.

Kindest respect ...
    Last edited by elias; 10-09-2007, 02:14 PM.
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

I'm not sure if that is related to electrinium, but I just got this e-book about electricity and magnetism from my friend Matt Blythe in the UK :

www.nuenergy.org/pdf/electrinium.pdf

Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

DePalma's many discoveries...

Originally posted by elias View Post
      Hello

I thought it might be good if we start a thread to explore Bruce Depalma's N-Machine, and as Peter has worked with Bruce he might be able to share some good information regarding this motor.

I was thinking if a homopolar generator requires no motor torque to generate electricity why not add as many as homopolar generators on our motor to take it well above unity?

As I have concluded by studying Depalma's homopolar generator he has discovered that if you rotate a magnet along with the copper disc (i.e attach them together) a current is induced on the disc from center of it to the edge of it.

As I was listening to Peters latest interview and he was talking about gravity motors and to take advantage of them to produce mechanical energy. But he also told that he believes in motors which use at lease one more type of energy and that is the FREE centrifugal force! Why not use that in our motors?

I personally believe that the homopolar generator induces current in the disc by using this free force.

see http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/farhom.htm

I have another Idea to increase this current induced significantly. If anyone is interested please speak out.

Kindest respect ...
      Elias,

I first met Bruce DePalma in November, 1981. A year later, I moved to Santa Barbara, California to study with him. We remained friends until his untimely death in 1997.

Bruce's primary contribution to Physics is the discovery that "INERTIA is not a property of MASS, but a property of SPACE, and SPACE confers its INERTIA on the masses that occupy it." Bruce's published evidence in support of this statement is extensive.

The simple rotation of an object causes a redistribution of the spacial inertia so that more inertia appears in the plane of rotation and less inertia appears in the axis of rotation. The appearance of "centrifugal force" in the plane of rotation is well known. What isn't well understood is what gives rise to the appearance of centrifugal force or that its appearance is always accompanied by a drop of inertia along the axis of rotation.

Rotation creates the appearance of a spacial di-pole in the inertial frame.

When this "zone" of radially polarized inertia is magnetized, electricity can be drawn directly from the fabric of SPACE.

The "N" Machine is not a simple technology to understand. Neither is it completely free of mechanical impediments. While it is free of Lenz' Law counter-torques, it does have another resistance force associated with it that Bruce referred to as DRAG. The machine literally DRAGS against the fabric of SPACE itself.

To begin your studies of this, I recommend you read this paper by Bruce DePalma, from his Memorial Site:

SpiningBall(Understanding)

Then, read this one:

Notes on the Faraday Disc

Enjoy,

Peter
      Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 10-09-2007, 04:44 PM.
      Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
      Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
      Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

I did not know about the drag ...

Thank you very much Peter,

I did not know about that drag caused by a rotating magnet. I was thinking if the magnetism is what that is causing this effect (the current) along with the centrifugal force, I was thinking of pressing two SAME poles of two magnets together to create a so called sharp north between them, while laying the copper disc between them too. In theory it seems that the current produced must be much more, but I am not sure anyway.

If I had access to good brushes or commutators I would have conducted this experiment to see what happens.

Thanks again,
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

N-Machine

Is anyone here doing N Machine type experiments?
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I built one but have not got any good results out of it

this page outlines many of the issues involved
            Faraday-Disk - Cetin BAL - GSM:+90  05366063183 -Turkiye/Denizli

the brushes on the outside of the disk are also an issue,

so I was planning on using a series stack of them all on the same shaft so that the brushes are only at the ends and to make the voltage
            higher.
            but have not got around to building it yet.

Comment

Perhaps power can be taken inductively from the machine, if one doesnt have the resources to rig up highly conductive gels and liquids. Another copper disk with a spiral cut into it, and the cut filled with apoxy resin to give it strength would basically be a flat pancake coil. The disk could be placed on the same shaft, but far enough away from the spinning magnets, to not be overly affected by them.

The challenges would be, to place the rotating primary in close enough inductive relation to the stationary step up secondary, and also organizing some mechanism to make and break the primary current at a high enough frequency to find the right resonance.

Comment

Working...
              X