Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antiseismic valve of Ighina

Pier Luigi Ighina -- magnetic atom
    Last edited by Franco malgarini; 04-11-2014, 03:40 PM.

Rough Translation

Hi

Here's a translation via scan and google translate - may be some errors!

Regards

John

Drawings of the valve seismic Pier Luigi Ighina
    edited by Emir Medda

It's been nine years since I have known Pier Luigi Ighina at his laboratory in Imola, from So was born a particular interest in the way he
    thinking, and in particular about what I had said with so much passion in the first telephone conversation occurred to him: "the law of rhythm", which has since I have never abounded.

Right on the law of rhythm is based on the principle of seismic valve which carry the details for its construction, (details of which with the help of dear
    friends close to him, after several months of studies have able to reconstruct). The designs differ slightly from the main building to be able to facilitate the construction without for this altering its principle, that is to disperse the magnetic energy which is accumulated in the subsoil.

It is understood that the valve C to be understood as a tool which falls into the current science so its scientific validity is not guaranteed.
    They are available through the A. S.S.E. only for those wishing to engage in its realization.

Comment

ASSE Association is not functioning, but his work continues on the forum:

http://autocostruire.forumcommunity.net/

The valve makes "Evaporate" the energy inside a possible eartquake,
      but are necessary hundred valves homemade for protect a region.

Excuse my rough english!

Comment

I wanted to convey that in Italy, since two years ago, have been installed 23 Ighina antiseismic valves, there were not more significant earthquakes ....

Comment

THE ANTISEISMIC VALVE | Giovanni Negretto - Academia.edu

Comment

In Italy, two and a half years, since they were installed 23 valves aseismic Ighina, there were more significant earthquakes; for significant mean not exceeding 5.5 ° Richter.
            We had many shocks from 4th Richter but are welcome, because they help to drain the energy of the faults, and this is the true function of the valves.

Comment

Many know the valve Antisismic Ighina and there prolong its description (give links at the end); those who do not know is that since in Italy, two and a half years now, have been installed 23 valves built by Domenico, smaller than the original Ighina but very powerful, there were more significant earthquakes, meaning for significant earthquakes exceeding 5.5 ° Richter they do damage and deaths; while we only had small tremors from 4th Richter which are welcome because they serve to drain the energy of the faults, and this is precisely the objective of the valves.

Comment

I think the water deep below the earth has a relation to mountains having the sharp points. Also I think that mountains of lower altitude having rounded hills have fog and cloud activity suggesting an electrical activity from the atmosphere. Possibly Sasso Marconi has these points ?

Comment

This is a 28 min. video in Italian showing Pier Luigi Ighina and his inventions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=262&v=KppCc-7Ozy4

Comment

This is a 28 min. video in Italian showing Pier Luigi Ighina and his inventions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=262&v=KppCc-7Ozy4 and 3 more here
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4zcqS9VcJQ
                    Pier Luigi Ighina spiegato vol.1° : Ighina Spiegato Vol. 1° | Fortunadrago.it
                    Pier Luigi Ighina spiegato vol.2° : Ighina Spiegato Vol. 2° » Fortunadrago.it | Fortunadrago.it
                    Pier Luigi Ighina spiegato vol.3° : Ighina Spiegato Vol. 3° » Fortunadrago.it | Fortunadrago.it
                    Argomenti Trattati :

Comment

If in Nepal there were valves Ighina, all this would not have happened:

http://rt.com/news/252965-earthquake...-india-damage/

Comment

Earthquake in London today

Gran Bretagna, sisma del 4,3: epicentro a 100 km da Londra - Repubblica.it

Comment

Working...
                        X