Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for advice, to develop my concept; into a workable theory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for advice, to develop my concept; into a workable theory.

Hello,
    I have notice some very interesting blogs; regarding agriculture ideas; here on this form.
    I have been working on a drought concept relating to my radio biology concept; that I am working on.
    I have been working on developing and finding research papers toward developing root structures / balancing homeostasis of the organism of plants after a drought.
    (some of the areas; I am seeking advice in are.)

1) Developing a Dipole pattern; that can correctly simulate the roots of plants. Using some form of A/C; and a form direct current.
    2 Gaining advice, in understanding A/C theories; that relate to soil simulations.
    3) Requiring information, or names of books; in regarding conductive material that would work underground to improve crop function.
    4) I would like to know; in what ways longitudinal or P waves affect plant> homeostasis.
    5) finding research papers;done on the electronal functions of the motor senses of the plant relating to before a drought experience, during drought experience and after a drought experience

(I suspect, that a feeble static oscillating current; maybe in a Fibonacci pattern; Could prove its self useful. In changing the abnormal Rhythmic tissues of the plant back to normal. The motor senses of the plant; will be encouraged to notice this feedback. With traditional agriculture techniques. The crop, should improve and change back to normal. Which would improve the bushels of the crop)
    sincerely
    Jeremy

for 3:

check out http://www.energeticforum.com/agricu...o-culture.html
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Working...
    X