My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

ASYMMETRIC ELECTRO-MAGNETIC ROTATING METHODOLOGY FOR MOTORS AND GENERATORS ASSEMBLIES.

ABSTRACT

A new concept to the Art of Electromagnetic Rotation Methodology, that includes new structuring of the Mechanical Architecture of an Electric Motor and/or Generator or combination thereof, extending to the methods for processing their Input-Output governing data.

Static and rotational components, particularly individual isolated groups of coil elements performing dual functions as a Motor and as a Generator at specific angles within the 360 degrees of rotation. An specific and unique feature of this methodology is the non reversal of the input current-voltage polarity within the actuating individual isolated coils during the motor stages, causing a non changing magnetic field pole projection due to a one sense or direction magnetic flux in their respective cores, rotation occurs by switching intervals of On and Off Times at specific positioning, such that a repulsion and/or attraction is constantly obtained at T-On, of individually orderly sequenced North-South poles.

This particular switching times On and Off creates a one direction, non colliding electronic flow within the isolated conductive coil elements deriving into a pulsating current dropping to zero (at T Off) to Max V in (at T On), equivalent switching codes as to the electronically controlled Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) utilized to control the current feeding input in Electric Motors and the Input-Output parameters of Power Source Converters, this identical Data-Transfer, based on Pulsed Signals, establishes a common language of operation between machine and input-output control commands, leading into a robust communication protocol.

The advantages that comprises a Motor and/or a Generator driven directly from the core by pulsed signals, extend to the incorporation of Optoelectronic s as to replace the Old Fashion, brush-commutator switching systems by an emitting pulsed width modulated (Infrared PWM as an example) or linear optical signal (Signaling steadily where On Off occurs by mechanical-magnetic loosing angle of interaction) to an Optoelectronic receiver connected to the Power Switching Executing circuits, delivering a less friction, low noise, more accurate and precise communication Network.

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT - YouTube

A more detailed explanation will follow, as also some videos of working models...

Regards and get ready...

Ufopolitics
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-11-2012, 06:37 AM. Reason: ADD IMAGE
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Thank you, UFO, from my heart, for your generosity. It will be a blessing to many...
    Bob

Comment

Thankyou, Tesla would be proud

Hey Ufo,

Thankyou for continuing to share all your knowledge via open source and that action has never been lost on me
      I think it's best for me to watch this a few times and process the information before I comment my friend. I have so many ideas/expectations for this clip and very eager to finally answer my fundermental questions about Radiant energy production the way I see it.
      Clarity to define the Asymmetrical concept to energy flows is pivotal!!!

Regards
      Zero

Comment

@ufopolitics:

Wow! That is impressive workmanship.

Will your "part 2" have some basic DIY instructions and/or measurements for input VS output, etc?

truesearch

Comment

Thanks a lot Ufoplitics for sharing your knowledge, it really opened my mind. . I had to seen twice the video to got it.
          In the video at the minute 11:30 you show the input and the output, I have a question in this point. How would be the conection of the right side (output) with the left side?,

Best regards.

Comment

How to coming...but take it easy on me please...lol

Originally posted by truesearch View Post
            @ufopolitics:

Wow! That is impressive workmanship.

Will your "part 2" have some basic DIY instructions and/or measurements for input VS output, etc?

truesearch
            Hello Truesearch,

Yes I will..in time...I am still taking a little rest from long video editing-making...
            So far below you will find the Radio Shack some instructions on making it...

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I already have some of this wire, will that work ok?

When you say weld, will a standard soldering iron suffice, or is some arc welding required?

Can these devices be self-running with no outside power? (even if an initial input is required), by somehow connecting the output back into the input.
              Last edited by wonza; 07-11-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Ufo......can't wait to see the video / results from that little motor!

Comment

Hi folks, Hi ufopolitics, thank you very much for sharing your work.
                  I comprehend how you have the 5 pole armature coil wound with the 2 stator magnets.
                  So this arrangement allows more of our input voltage to charge the armature coil to create a magnetic field, instead of the usual symmetrical counter emf loss plus commutator loss, which destroys at least 75% of our input voltage.

What is the percentage of input voltage loss due to counter emf with this pyramid-V coil pair style geometry, or is it more a case that it aids rotation.
                  I'm still trying to fully comprehend how it either prevents much of the typical clashing of induced counter emf or aids our input voltage.
                  Gotta go to a birthday party, though later, I am going to draw this on CAD, so I can rotate it and see things better.
                  I seem to recall, Robert Adams designed an asymmetric design like this also.
                  Thanks again.
                  peace love light
                  tyson

Comment

Wrong Gauge at 5 pole Radio Shack description above, I fix it now

Hello to all,

The awg for this little motor is 30 gauge...Red wire from R/S...not like I wrote before 26, which is the Green wire...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

The way it works...

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                      Hi folks, Hi ufopolitics, thank you very much for sharing your work.
                      I comprehend how you have the 5 pole armature coil wound with the 2 stator magnets.
                      So this arrangement allows more of our input voltage to charge the armature coil to create a magnetic field, instead of the usual symmetrical counter emf loss plus commutator loss, which destroys at least 75% of our input voltage.

What is the percentage of input voltage loss due to counter emf with this pyramid-V coil pair style geometry, or is it more a case that it aids rotation.
                      I'm still trying to fully comprehend how it either prevents much of the typical clashing of induced counter emf or aids our input voltage.
                      Gotta go to a birthday party, though later, I am going to draw this on CAD, so I can rotate it and see things better.
                      I seem to recall, Robert Adams designed an asymmetric design like this also.
                      Thanks again.
                      peace love light
                      tyson
                      Hello Tyson,

Yes you got it right basically...but let me clear some small clouds...

We provide Source to Input, energized Pair of Coils build a "per-conceived" magnetic field that would be immediately attracted repulsed away from original positioning, Coil will disconnect from source, and will travel free...separated from original brush contact...here, in this nano seconds...it will build an opposed magnetic field, therefore an opposed voltage potential (just like the Inductor does at the Booster-SEPIC-Buck Converters, that is why I spent hours building the 3D Graphics of the Inductor part at my video...lol)...Inductors, as my Coil in my first Thread...build an opposed magnetic field provided by Radiant....The "Princess"... . I have much better proof of that fact, coming soon...well not too soon...but coming.
                      When Coil reverses magnetic polarity, it happens exactly at a point where it will assist rotation...(And here you guys could understand Joe Newman statements, as well as many Free Energy Inventors...that their motors used the C EMF to "assist rotation" which did not make sense to anyone..but I did understand what they meant...

You have to realize that Symmetry creates the Counter Effect, by providing an inverse Input to Source...that is NOT the normal reversing that occurs when Coil is interrupted... or Inductor in a booster circuit board...Symmetry KILLS the Natural Counter Effect, by creating a fake one with Hot electricity...The Natural Radiant Counter Effect will never get out ever...unless we FREE those Coils at least a small portion of the time...

Resuming, We are using the Commutator Switching, just as an Electronic Oscillator Switcher, but mechanically operated...So, Charged Inversely Inductor will travel to "Delivery Brushes"(Output) where We collect it...

You Guys need to get "Familiar" with The way SEPIC Converters work...I could not do it on video because of time... But a SEPIC is a Dual Inductor Converter...it performs a Charge-Discharge Alternatively of both Inductors...through a Non Polarized Cap between the two Inductor legs connected to output...I have done exactly same connections with my motors...except the Inductors are also performing a Mechanical Rotation (using their swapping magnetic fields)
                      A CUK Converter is more complicated function and it "inverts the output",so it is NOT a good example for this understanding...

And Yes, We do "Add" and not subtract the Input to Output Values...they are not opposed anymore, but on our side...therefore:

Ea (Input) and (-Ec) (Counter?)..NO MORE, it should be written as Ef (E forward), and have a + sign in front...then it will be:

Ea+Ef=Ev (Effective Armature Voltage)...disregarding R to One Ohm (1.0)

I hope this explanation made it a bit clear...hope so...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

UFOpolitics, Many thanks again for sharing this incredible info. Do take a good long rest and then some. You've earned it. That will give the builders here time to round up some parts and time to put together some good questions.

I've sent a message to a person who I consider to be a master motor builder who has been involved in overunity work for well over a decade. Hopefully he'll join in here. I know he's aware of some of these concepts and has done a lot to bring awareness of coil shorting to collect back emf. I expect he would be one of the first to get a useful replication built based on these ideas if he checks in here.

I like to jump in to something bigger than radio shack toy motors if I think the concept is good and I think this is good to go. Can you recommend a particular motor(s) that would be good to work with and which would have enough power to drive a scooter at least? I think motors with dual commutators are somewhat of a rarity as far as finding them right out of the box aren't they?
                        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Ufopolitics thank you for sharing your knowledge .... i have a question .... if it is not out of place .... you mention pair of isolated coils .... would a Smith Coil / Caduceus Coils ... when looked at its form and the way it behaves can they act as a pair of isolated coils .... just wondering

ps: if you are interested : recent docs have been posted on it : Caduceus Winding (Smithcoil) | Paranormalis

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Hi ufopolitics, thanks very much for clarifying.
                            I think I comprehend better now.
                            This sounds similar to what garry stanley was claiming with his dual rotor air core motor, though the method of reducing induced counter emf briefly was a little different and similar at the same time.
                            So it is the collapsing magnetic field of the coil that is neutralizing the induced counter emf upon entry into next commutator segment, which allows most of our voltage input to remain intact, for charging of coil to create magnetic field for motor purposes.
                            And the pyramid-V coil geometry with proper armature/stator geometry allows for this collapsing coil pulse to be in a position to not only naturally neutralize the induced counter emf, but in this case, causes an additive motoring force, whereas without armature/stator magnet geometry, we would only be partially neutralizing the induced counter emf and not have the added motoring effect from the collapsing coil pulse.
                            Hope my comprehension is closer to the true function, if not, take your time with a response, as I know you are working to share more practical replication information, which is probably more important.
                            Thanks again for all your sharing.
                            peace love light
                            tyson

Comment

Hello Wonza

Originally posted by wonza View Post
                              I already have some of this wire, will that work ok?

When you say weld, will a standard soldering iron suffice, or is some arc welding required?

Can these devices be self-running with no outside power? (even if an initial input is required), by somehow connecting the output back into the input.
                              That wire will work just fine...28 and 30 awg is just a hair away...

Those little motors could be solder with a 30 Watts Iron...but it will take longer to heat the metal to the point of melting the solder, scrape it good to clean it before...do not melt the solder with iron...but try on right next to it but on body of motor metal, till it starts melting...then melt it right on crack area...must put it on a vise...Now, you could use the Q-Bond I mentioned on your magnets thread...that works great. Or any other fast glue like crazy glue...it will not be for ever though...

No device could be a self runner just like that Wonza...that you just hook out to in and vuala...sorry...there are more things involved my friend...caps, tronics...delay circuits...etc

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                              X