Tesla Stinging Impulse Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Stinging Impulse Rays

I have been studying different methods of breaking arcs of late, trying to understand the true meaning of unidirectional impulses.

It would seem that it is nothing more than a short pulse with fast rise and fall times and can even be done with ac when the arc break is done synchronized with the top of the ac wave.

When used with a capacitor discharge, the trick to unidirectional impulse is to prevent oscillations of reverse polarity. Of course, the high voltage diode could be of use in that situation.

The real question of the stinging impulse is whether or not it is even a real phenomena or something completely different than has been reported by Vassilatos.

Given that with todays high voltage, high current pulses created in labs around the world, why has this stinging impulse phenomena never been reported?

I also wonder if anyone here, perhaps during experimentation with inductive loads and their ability to produce BEMF spikes has experienced anything like this?

Here are words reportedly from an interview with Tesla: "Then, sometimes, a particle larger than an electron, but still very tiny, would break off from the cathode, pass out of the tube and hit him. He said he could feel a sharp, stinging pain where it entered his body, and again at the place where it passed out.

That a particle or particles are involved is in direct opposition to the story portrayed by Vassilatos. Does anyone have the writings of Tesla where the Vassilatos story originated or is this account simply a Gary Vassilatos wet dream? If Tesla wrote the original account then that is a book that I would buy.

Any help would be appreciated

I don't know who Vassilatos is, but from what I can tell, that effect is either related to electrostatic repulsion with small dust-like particles, or possibly Kenneth R. Shoulders' "exotic vacuum objects" which were basically electron clusters that behaved as atoms without a nucleus. Hope this helps in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dingus View Post
      I don't know who Vassilatos is, but from what I can tell, that effect is either related to electrostatic repulsion with small dust-like particles, or possibly Kenneth R. Shoulders' "exotic vacuum objects" which were basically electron clusters that behaved as atoms without a nucleus. Hope this helps in some way.
      I'm almost positive that Tesla discovered the same charge clusters that Shoulders rediscovered.

Comment

Not an electron

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post

Here are words reportedly from an interview with Tesla: "[B]Then, sometimes, a particle larger than an electron, but still very tiny, would break off from the cathode, pass out of the tube and hit him. He said he could feel a sharp, stinging pain where it entered his body, and again at the place where it passed out.

[/FONT]
        Hey Orion,

All I can add to this is when Tesla noticed this effect he conducted tests to switch to create the inductive spike (with cap in parallel with coil in later tests) to replicate the anomaly. Then, he placed copper sheets over the area to stop electrons from passing through as a conventional EM particle would behave. However, this effect could still be felt and the conclusion was the particle was not an electron.

I'm do not know that much about the other person but he is not Tesla and the overall conclusion is up to what makes sense when/if you replicate to compare your observations.

Regards
        Zero

Comment

You can tell a true source of valid information in that it gives it's reference info and does not leave you wondering where it came from.

Vassilatos never gives his sources. He just says so and we are to just take his word for it. How can his material be reliable with such sloppy work?

Comment

Does anyone have the writings of Tesla where the Vassilatos story originated or is this account simply a Gary Vassilatos wet dream?
            Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
              Pretty much.
              Agreed. No bibliography (read B.S.)

Comment

A really interesting set of interviews with Tesla that I never see online and that hardly anyone every talks about though it's one of his most fascinating interviews are the ones in a book called "The Boy's Book of New Inventions" by Harry E. Maule from 1912.

I have a copy and this is a rare interview that I bet 90% of the Tesla lovers have never ever read. It covers Tesla's Wireless Transmitter and his Tesla Turbine. Tesla also discusses his most beloved invention and the intention of all his efforts since child hood - his secret flying machine that has no wings - what we today call "UFOs".

Get this book if you can and never rely on people that can't source original material.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
                  A really interesting set of interviews with Tesla that I never see online and that hardly anyone every talks about though it's one of his most fascinating interviews are the ones in a book called "The Boy's Book of New Inventions" by Harry E. Maule from 1912.

I have a copy and this is a rare interview that I bet 90% of the Tesla lovers have never ever read. It covers Tesla's Wireless Transmitter and his Tesla Turbine. Tesla also discusses his most beloved invention and the intention of all his efforts since child hood - his secret flying machine that has no wings - what we today call "UFOs".

Get this book if you can and never rely on people that can't source original material.
                  Just downloaded the pdf free e-book from google books...thanks!

Orion

Comment

Just downloaded the pdf free e-book from google books...thanks!

Orion
                    Well, it looks like it's there! A great read for anyone wanting an easy intro into Tesla and some very interesting facts in there also. Enjoy!

http://archive.org/download/boysbook...winv00maul.pdf

For anyone questioning Tesla as the father of UFOs, look at pages 156-157

Tesla's plan for aerial navigation is even more
                    startling than that for crewless ocean liners. He
                    thinks that the airships of the future will be propelled
                    by wireless power and that they will have, neither
                    planes nor other supporting surfaces, such as we are
                    so familiar with nowadays. Neither will they be
                    supported by gas bags like balloons and dirigibles.

The inventor thinks they will be compact and just as
                    airworthy as ocean liners are seaworthy. They will be
                    tightly enclosed, so that the terrific rush of air through
                    the high altitudes will not strangle the passengers
                    and crew. He sees no reason why the airships of
                    the future should not travel at a rate of several
                    hundred miles an hour, so that you could leave San
                    Francisco in the morning and be in New York in
                    time for a six o'clock dinner, and the theatre, or
                    cross the Atlantic in a night.

"How will these airships be propelled?" the boy
                    asked.

"By engines driven with power supplied by our
                    great oscillator wherever we care to erect it. These
                    engines will work with such incredible force that
                    they will make of the air above them a veritable rope
                    to sustain them at any desired altitude, while they
                    will make of the air in front of them a rope to pull
                    them forward at a high rate of speed.
                    " Tesla con-
                    tinues to say that these ships can be made just as
                    large as it is practicable to make their landing stages,
                    or small enough for one or two passengers.

He is describing an electo-mechanical ship. One based oh his Tesla Coil. After Tesla built one and realized that he didn't need all that wireless power, he used a closed loop configuration with the Tesla turbine and hydrogen or helium to power it.

And what is this "veritable rope" he talks about??

This is what was used in the early ships that the "US" government had, they were powered by hydrogen - all Tesla technology.
                    Last edited by SilverToGold; 06-19-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Here are words reportedly from an interview with Tesla: "[B]Then, sometimes, a particle larger than an electron, but still very tiny, would break off from the cathode, pass out of the tube and hit him. He said he could feel a sharp, stinging pain where it entered his body, and again at the place where it passed out.

[/FONT]

posted the following here .... http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post197749 ..... it seems to relate :

Before It's News

Got Mass? Princeton Scientists Observe Electrons Become Both Heavy And Speedy

A Princeton University-led team of scientists has shown how electrons moving in certain solids can behave as though they are a thousand times more massive than free electrons, yet at the same time act as speedy superconductors.

The observation of these seemingly contradictory electron properties is critical to the understanding of how certain materials become superconducting, in which electrons can flow without resistance. Such materials could dramatically increase the efficiency of electrical power networks and speed up computers.

The concept of "heavy" electrons seems counterintuitive. The tiny particles flit through silicon chips to process information rapidly in digital electronics, and they flow with ease through copper wires carrying electricity to your desk lamp. But the Princeton research has revealed that a hard-to-measure process known as quantum entanglement determines the mass of electrons moving in a crystal and the delicate tuning of this entanglement can strongly alter the properties of a material.

Cool the electrons to far below room temperature in certain types of solid materials, and these flighty particles gain mass, acting like much heavier particles. Surprisingly, further cooling close to absolute zero makes these solids become superconducting, where the electrons, despite their heaviness, make a kind of perfect fluid that can flow without wasting any electrical power.

Electrons moving in certain solids can behave as if they are a thousand times more massive than free electrons, but at the same time act as superconductors. A new study led by Princeton scientists shows that this happens because of a process known as quantum entanglement that determines the mass of electrons moving in a crystal. The discovery can help improve understanding of how certain materials become superconducting, which may have applications in areas such as power network efficiency and computing speed.
                      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        Got Mass? Princeton Scientists Observe Electrons Become Both Heavy And Speedy
                        At the risk of asking a stupid question, could this be the real nature of charge clusters?

Comment

Originally posted by JacobS View Post
                          At the risk of asking a stupid question, could this be the real nature of charge clusters?
                          At risk of actually being stupid.... I have no clue about charge clusters. Tesla, in his later years invented an open atmospheric particle accelerator ray, who knows what that was about. You can do the same thing with a plasma window in today's tech, but for the extra charge on the ammo as Tesla claims...I don't know.

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Orion

Comment

Electric Shock Waves

I have read in Tesla's own words his description of this effect, it came about by sudden electrostatic discharges, short circuit, not open circuit. He thought of it as "minute particles thrown off with an inconceivable velocity." It later on became his "radiant matter". While I know that he says this I cannot recall where it was said, but I do have a good memory for faces and read most of all he wrote, pre-Bearden.

Vassilatos seems to have a diametric view and is hence incorrect. His description of the effects described by Tesla are in close agreement for the most part. My reference to the work of Nikola Tesla back in RCA days was,

1) Notes Lectures and Patents, NoLit Publishers, Bograd

2) Roentgen Rays and the Phenomena of the Cathode and Anode, E.P. Thompson (most important!)

3) My own personal experiments at RCA

In Vassilatos book his portrayals are derived by channeling as far as I can tell. Channeling is a risky endeavor and led to Van Tassel's downfall at the Integratron. In Vassilatos, other writings such as "Lost Science" he is more direct and accurate. He finally went off the "deep end" in his "Vril Compendium", but here he photocopied the important data lost by todays libraries. Note that Vassilatos may have finally gone insane. I warn people of this if they follow this path, it can be unhealthy for some.

73 DE N6KPH
                            SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                            Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

Thank you for the references Eric. I will try and obtain them if at all possible.
                              We live in a trickster inhabited universe. I have learned through experience that even gifted people can be fooled by them.

I never trust a single channeled word regardless of source even those who I know well and have nothing but the best intentions. A channel is only an open door for any THING to use or misuse.

Thanks again for the information; I was hoping that as our resident Tesla expert, you would share your knowledge of this issue.

Orion

Comment

Working...
                              X