Howdy all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy all

Howdy! My name is chazz I like long walks on the. Just kidding I'm here to learn as much as I can about green power. And put it to use. Such as building wind generators for my home. I reckon this is a place to start learning and asking questions.

About me I'm 40 yrs old,married to wonderful woman, and a 21 yr old brat for a son. Too much like his dad. I have a lab rhodesian mix service dog and a 7 mo old blue nose pit. I'm a disabled Iraq war veteran. I'm not here to discuss that and I would appreciate it not being brought up. I enjoy fishing, hunting, gardening, building things of all sorts. I own Stabilis Outdoors. I design and custom build anything from canoe out riggers to enabe safer greener fishing. I also build shellfish traps, cloches, planters and so on. I also train and teach people how to train dogs for obedience and ptsd service dogs. I dont make much money at it but it's a hobby that grew. I enjoy helping people and I break even most of the time. That's about it. Sorry for such a long post. I'm trying to break that habit .
Working...
X