Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you recommend the corrcet module for shyness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you recommend the corrcet module for shyness?

I would appreciate your advice. I would like to know which module/s would be suitable for dealing with shyness, mild social aversion, and low self-esteem. (I am not suffering from depression, and am quite happy on the whole, just a little too introverted for my own good.) Thanks in advance!

Hello Rin -

You will probably like the module "Self Esteem - Confidence Booster". It sounds perfect for you! In fact, I just signed up for this one myself last nite. I have heard many, many positive things about it.

Love and joy,
    Pamela
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Okay, thanks Pamela! I signed up for the one you recommended today, and I have just viewed my first theatre presentation. I found it oddly soothing, with nice graphics and background sounds, really very intriguing. I am not a person who looks for instant results, in fact I prefer to take things slooooowly, so I'll be happy if I can feel the positive effects of the Confidence module working within the next few weeks.

This is so exciting! I have been having a strong feeling that 2007 will be a very significant year for me, and discovering P.A.T.H.S. may well be a part of that.

I will keep you all posted about my results, if any.

Comment

Hey wow, did I really post this back in March? It's kind of hard to believe now.

Well, I've graduated from the Self Esteem module and you know what: I'm still rather shy, and I no longer give a ****, because shy people rock!!! Why was I ever so self-conscious about it? What a waste of precious life energy.

In the immortal words of Popeye, I yam what I yam. And that's fine with me! That must be the meaning of self esteem. I feel good.

I'm off to drop some spinach now.

Comment

Working...
        X