Tesla Father of the TPU-Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Father of the TPU-Part 2

After more than two years, I wanted to post part 2 of my work. It could happen that the information is already out there but I am looking for some input that will help me constructing a test circuit. Please, read the attached PDF document and let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

FOR A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE OPERATION OF GRAY'S CIRCUIT REFER TO THE DOCUMENT WITH REVISION 04, BELOW! I HAVE ADDED A SECTION EXPLAINING THE RADIANT EVENT IN CIRCUITS USING SPARK GAPS AND CIRCUITS USING INDUCTION COILS ONLY
    Last edited by wonju; 05-06-2012, 09:38 PM.

I missed to mention that the attached PDF File contains sketches showing what I believe is the sequence of operations of the circuit disclosed by Edwin Gray in his patent. I also disclosed a low cost embodiment of the energy conversion tube that I am constructing.

Comment

You may want to find a spark plug without the resistor. I'd also take a good look around here: Nu Energy™ Research Archive as Bruce has done a lot of work with the Gray circuit and also with something slightly similar to the Gray tube but better IMO. I believe he will be selling the tube this year for experimenters as the ion valve or alpha fusion tube.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Thanks! Ewizard. I did not find any tube on sale, but the website has a lot of good information.

By the way, do you know of any book or article that explains the operation of the circuit disclosed by Edwin Gray? I posted my concept for the operation of the circuit because I have not found an explanation that really makes sense. I am not a follower of the "splitting the positive" theory. The more I read it, the less I understand it.

Comment

REVISED GRAY CIRCUIT IN FIG.3c

I HAVE REVISED (R02) THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT TO INCLUDE A PARAGRAPH DESCRIBING THE FUNCTION OF THE VACUUM RECTIFIER (28) AND A SKETCH OF THE UNWANTED CURRENT FLOW IN FIG.3c. I ALSO MADE SOME MINOR CHANGES THAT IMPROVE THE FLOW OF THE DOCUMENT.

PLEASE, DISREGARD THE FIRST DOCUMENT.

WONJU
          Last edited by wonju; 05-06-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Oops! I Forgot To Include Fig.6 And Fig.7 In Revision 02. I Apologize For The Inconvenience. See Attached Revision 03.

Thanks.
            Last edited by wonju; 05-06-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

His tube is estimated to begin selling in September of this year here: SonoMagnetics™ Online Store

You might write to join Bruce's yahoo group at radiant energy here: radiant_energy : Radiant Energy Power Generation

and ask Bruce for info on that as he is way more versed in Gray's info than I am and what he is doing has many similarities. Also Aaron the admin on this forum has a thread on the the Edwin gray tube. Aaron is also very sharp on the understanding of this. I was going to point you to his thread but I see you have already found it. Best of luck with this and thanks for sharing the write ups on this.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Thank you for the information. Ewizard.

However, I want to express my skepticism with the selling of such a tube. This is not the time to make profit out of free energy devices or free energy technology. Just look what happened to Nikolas Tesla, Thomas Moray, Edwin Gray, Steven Marks, etc, etc, etc. Powerful controlling groups have been able to hijack free energy technology for more than 100 years. I understand that building free energy devices requires a lot of resources and there should be some kind of funding for building these devices, but all I want to say is that if you decide to make money out of this technology be very careful and do not get too greedy.

Free energy believers are fighting against very powerful groups such as government, oil companies, bankers, automakers, etc. I also consider the media to be part of the suppression scheme. Why don’t you see free energy topics in a medium such as the science channel? Why don’t you see a documental about Edwin Gray or Stanley Meyer even though these two figures were frequently in the news when they were alive not too long ago? And when the media do have such a program it is usually a story very far from reality. I remember watching a program about Tesla and it was really pathetic. Tesla was portrayed a crazy genius. I even emailed a protest to the TV channel.

If you REALLY want to make a difference, this is the time to share! This is not the time to show off or argue, but a time for cooperation. I am convinced that if 50 smart folks go on the market selling free energy devices or free energy technology, they all will be wiped out. On the other hand, if 3 to 10 millions of people build and use free energy equipment, it would be very difficult for the power groups to suppress it. It will be the beginning of the end for these groups and a more promising future for your children and for the entire world.

That is why I get so disappointed when I see people advertising free energy apparatus that no one can replicate. If you know how to build free energy devices just make it public. Do not only disclose a diagram, but values (of capacitance, resistance, and inductance), manufacturers’ part numbers, dimensions, and any other important information used in the construction of such a device. This lack of cooperation is the main reason why we are not able to consistently duplicate the work of Moray, Gray, Meyer, and Marks among others.

And speaking about cooperation, we all shall help a free energy icon such as Eric Dollard. I just did and I feel very proud and happy about it. This is one of the little things that we can do to really make a difference in the free energy community!

Thanks again.

P.S.:
                Please, note that when I say “you” I mean “all of us”, including me.

Comment

wonju

It's impossible to get full disclosure of working free energy device due to many reasons. It's enough to say that somebody with funds and contacts can patent device which was in public domain before. That happened before. Also to fully developing device again money is required for lab test, reliable replication, safety reasons, normalization etc. So investors or other source of money.
                  I'm pretty sure that one person could do public disclosure only if he has a lot of money , time and help from friends, and he should have great attitude, not expecting any reward or personal fame. Hard task.
                  The best persons who are trying to do that are Thane Heinz and Ismael Aviso. Look however how they are "tighten" by investors ...

Comment

wonju, I am very aware of everything you said. I've been into alternate energy for over 20 years. Bruce is selling a hard copy book on how to build this device. He has spent most of his adult life researching and building full time. The device he has come up with does not need a radioactive source but to build such a tube would be beyond most peoples abilities so he will offer to sell one to those who have an interest in building the device. I see nothing wrong with that. And if someone had a full working free energy device I would also pay for that. No one I know is getting rich off anything yet in the free energy movement. If the Rossi E-cat goes as he plans or some of the other companies that are building on LENR technology we may all have access to low cost energy devices in the future. And that may be sooner than you think.

Comment

Radiant Energy - Spark Gaps Vs Induction Coils

After Thinking About It For A While I Have Decided To Revise The Document Again. I Just Added A Section With An Explanation For The Radiant Energy Phenomena With Circuits Containing Spark Gaps And With Circuits Containing Induction Coils Only. Please, Refer To The Document With Revision 04.
                      Attached Files

Comment

It is interesting to compare the circuit disclosed by Edwin Gray and the Tesla patent #568,176 dated September 22, 1894. I have attached the first page of the patent. As shown on this page, Fig. 1 is a circuit consisting of inductors, capacitor, transformer (Tesla's), and a controller (interrupter). See a pattern? ==> High voltage capacitor (H), controller 'C' (functioning as the spark gap), primary wires 'K' (functioning as the electrodes), and secondary wire 'L' (acting as a grid).
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by wonju; 05-15-2012, 01:45 AM.

Comment

The carbon resistor (30)

Why did Mr. Gray place the carbon resistor (30) inside the energy conversion element (14)?
                          The integration of dissimilar materials [such as the carbon resistor (30) and the electrode (32)] might also help on minimizing the radiation effect resulting from electrode (32). Because the carbon has a lower atomic mass than the metals, it should have higher exciting energy. I am assuming that materials with higher charge densities should also have lower exciting energy levels. If this is the case, the resistor (30) could decrease the level of the residual electrostatic voltage induced with respect to the electrode (32). Because the vacuum tube rectifier (28) blocks any current coming from the negatively charged electrode (32), the latter can remain charged due to the small parasitic capacitance existing between this electrode and the other two elements; the electrode (12) and the electrostatic grid (34). Any residual charge will generate a parasitic voltage between the elements of the energy conversion device (14) that can negatively affect the performance of the capacitor (16). The effect of this residual voltage is to oppose the voltage of the capacitor (16) when the contact in the distributor (26) closes the circuit. In other words, the voltage between the spark gap electrodes (12 & 32) is the voltage of the capacitor (16) minus the voltage of the battery (40) minus the residual electrostatic voltage. If the residual electrostatic voltage reaches a critical level; it can kill the radiant phenomenon.

Comment

I think this is interesting and lead to the investigations of carbon conductance which is something extraordinary.

Comment

Just thinking

I don’t always agree with boguslaw on everything but one thing I think we could both agree on is the safety of any new free energy device. Safety of free energy devices is something that seems to have very little discussion on free energy forums. I always wonder what would happen if a very successful free energy device was made, only to find out later that there is a huge downside to it.

For instance, if oil was discovered today, the EPA would instantly ban the burning of oil due to the immediate recognition that burning oil was a severe threat to human health.

However when oil was first discovered, it was thought to be the savior, the answer to all of mankind’s energy needs. Of course this has proven to be wrong as wrong can be.

Of course at one time everyone was going to be driving a nuclear powered car and have a nuclear reactor in their home to supply all their electrical needs. Again wrong.

I have said before that, free energy could have a high price if not thoroughly investigated first before being made public. I am not saying this would be simple to do, but at least it should be a prime consideration. Just because energy is free or almost free does not automatically mean it is problem free.

I am all for eliminating the current mess we have gotten ourselves into by burning fossil fuels to produce energy, but I sure don’t want to end up in a bigger mess with “free” energy that may not really be free after all.

I find it odd that I have mentioned on several forums the safety of any new free energy device only to be shouted down as a stooge of the oil companies.

How odd indeed as when I look out the window at the blanket of smog and think how we are killing ourselves with this insane idea of burning material to produce energy.

I do think safety of any new energy producing device, free or otherwise demands scrutiny from all aspects to make sure we don’t end up with a worse mess than we have now.

I don’t think it is an unreasonable request to make.
                              One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
                              Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

Working...
                              X