AetherScientist¡s Diary - Experiments with electricity on living beings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AetherScientist¡s Diary - Experiments with electricity on living beings

This thread will serve a a medium to share some of my experimentations that I made about bioelectronics. I'll write here some test, ideas, doubts, progress.. Anyone can participate too.

#Bioanalyzer
    This is an idea that I've in mind for some time. It's based in a device that performs bioimpedance analysis and also checks the chemical composition of the organ.

As we know, a sick organ is an acidic organ. It means its pH value is below 7.0.
    With electronics you can check the organ's pH and also the composition to know if some chemical is interrupting the normal function of the organ.
    Last edited by AetherScientist; 04-22-2012, 09:00 AM. Reason: small corrections

#Software
    Just a screenshot of the loading of the program.

#Circuit
    Just making a list of the components I've to purchase
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AetherScientist; 04-22-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Hello AetherScientist,
      Have you seen the Tens Cam device? | Tenscam
      My impression is that the inventor has developed a device which combines:

- scalar energy,
      - quartz crystal (to focus and amplify scalar energy from user's healing
      intentionality and from device)
      - strobe light pulsating at Schumann resonance

Although I have not examined its contents, I suspect it employs pulsed DC from a battery, with a 555 timer chip to provide the Schumann resonance timing to the strobe. The scalar energy might be generated from pulsed DC through some kind of bifilar coil (possibly a Tesla type series wound, in the same way a Tesla bifilar pancake coil is wound).

I thought I'd share this - maybe there's some overlap with what you are seeking to develop.
      I am enjoying your posts at the Don Smith devices thread.
      Bob

Edit: I re-read your opening posts, and saw that your project concerns more the cause of disease. I will leave my post as-is, along with this link: SCENAR , respectfully wishing you successful progress in this endeavor.
      Last edited by Bob Smith; 04-29-2012, 01:31 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Thank you very much Bob
        I didn't knew the Tens cam device. It's quite awesome.
        I've read a bit of the page, but I'll check it all.

I read something about the ukranians in 1980's that built a device that reversed some diseases in the people. They used ultra-low power electromagnetic fields to treat people. I emailed the author of the website to know more info.
        A woman recommended me to call him by telephone. But I haven't called him yet.

I recommend to you this 2 things:
        Jacobson resonator: Pico-Tesla, Magnetic Therapies, LLC

Tennant's Biomodulator:
        Welcome to Tennant Institute for Integrative Medicine

I'm trying to build something similar to what Bearden explains, a device to detect and induce biological information in living beings, applied to the cause of disease. I know it will take a lot of time in the case I would be successful. The bad thing is I work alone and the time, money and effort to do this is very high. Starting that I don't work as a electrician or software programmer. I work in the medical field,that is the only thing more similar.
        But I really enjoy this field.

I enjoy that you like my posts of Don Smith. I try to explain it as best as I can. I hope that the information could serve to someone as a eye-opening information. I've spent a lot of time examining mr Smith device.

Comment

AS,
          Thank you for your reply. I found the sites you posted very interesting. I understand now why you made a reference at one point, I think, to Lahkovsky. On a related note, I remember seeing a video interview with John Searle, who maintained that when the prototype for his Searle Effect Generator was on the ground floor of his home, he and his family experienced an elevated state of health and well-being. I wonder if the SEG was creating an aetheric vortex which was concentrating the aether's healing properties, much like orgone, in his home, and they were feeling well. I could say more, but my wife is calling....
          All the best to you, and I look forward to your continued posts (especially in the Don Smith thread).
          Nisi illegitmi carburundum
          Bob

Comment

Hi Bob,
            A friend told me some time ago that Mr. Searl healed of cancer to a friend with the SEG or some technology similar to SEG.
            I haven't read nothing about that.

Well, I'll be posting in this thread but veeery slowly. At the moment I've a lot of things to do, so only in my free time I will post. Stay subscribed and it will be more comfortable to you to check my progress.

AS

Comment

Hi AetherScientist,

Best of luck in building your device. Sounds like quite the challenge.

I'm in western Canada and I had the pleasure of trying the Tennant Biomodulator at a doctor's office recently. I felt some very beneficial effects - Tennant Biomodulator is quite an amazing device.

Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
              Thank you very much Bob
              I didn't knew the Tens cam device. It's quite awesome.
              I've read a bit of the page, but I'll check it all.

I read something about the ukranians in 1980's that built a device that reversed some diseases in the people. They used ultra-low power electromagnetic fields to treat people. I emailed the author of the website to know more info.
              A woman recommended me to call him by telephone. But I haven't called him yet.

I recommend to you this 2 things:
              Jacobson resonator: Pico-Tesla, Magnetic Therapies, LLC

Tennant's Biomodulator:
              Welcome to Tennant Institute for Integrative Medicine

I'm trying to build something similar to what Bearden explains, a device to detect and induce biological information in living beings, applied to the cause of disease. I know it will take a lot of time in the case I would be successful. The bad thing is I work alone and the time, money and effort to do this is very high. Starting that I don't work as a electrician or software programmer. I work in the medical field,that is the only thing more similar.
              But I really enjoy this field.

I enjoy that you like my posts of Don Smith. I try to explain it as best as I can. I hope that the information could serve to someone as a eye-opening information. I've spent a lot of time examining mr Smith device.

Comment

Originally posted by telemachus View Post
                Hi AetherScientist,

Best of luck in building your device. Sounds like quite the challenge.

I'm in western Canada and I had the pleasure of trying the Tennant Biomodulator at a doctor's office recently. I felt some very beneficial effects - Tennant Biomodulator is quite an amazing device.
                AetherScientist has had 5 years to build anything (this is kind of an old thread),
                I bet the results are in by now

Comment

Working...
                X