Keshe, The Universal Order of Creation of Matters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keshe, The Universal Order of Creation of Matters

I found these videos on youtube, it seems that this man has "invented" his own unified field theory persay, and has stated that he knows how to build "gravity propulsion" ? and energy from mass, I found his videos very interesting and will be watching them a second time to try and fully understand it. Maby you can make more sense of it

Keshe 1 intro and gravity - YouTube

Keshe 2 Matters of the Neutron - YouTube

Keshe 3 Nuclear decay and Motion - YouTube

Keshe 4 Fusion - YouTube

Keshe 5 Flight and Creation of Light - YouTube

Free Energy - Nuclear Engineer M.T. Keshe @ ElektorLive! - YouTube

I watched those videos but there not the easiest to understand. When he gives a demonstration of his reactors producing energy and anti-gravity I think many people will want to understand it. Until then I will observe with interest.
    The guy has written 3 books also. If you look on his website - there is a conference being held tomorrow (21/4/2012) in Belgium where he intends to demonstrate the technology to invited members of world govts. and 50 members of the public.

Comment

I hope that the record the demonstration, but I guess it would be too classified to post on youtube or such, was interested on getting on of the books but ouch they are expensive 40 EUR for one book I think the website is the only place that they are sold, and I was unable to find them in ebook form

Comment

Keshe is a scammer. He has been promising to demonstrate his so called antigravity technology since 2009. I wanted to buy his books initially but then when I asked him for videos he was very evasive and annoying and rude. You dont want to have any dealings with this man. He is a back stabbing SOB. He says he wont release the details or videos of the April 21st meeting and plans another one for September. If you ask me it stinks like BS.

Comment

Interesting good to know

Comment

The fact is Keshe is a scam as long as he does not demonstrate his device. I am just not buying the government is stopping him routine. It is a pure Ponzi scheme. Getting money for delivery in the future of generators and moon trips. That itself proves it is a scam. Why not sell immediately and not in the future. That is the essence of a scam. And then there is always escrow fraud http://www.lets-ride...ottingfraud.htm . I am sure Keshe escrow account is a fraud site. http://en.wikipedia....ki/Bogus_escrow . Another fraudster Mike Brady who promised but never delivered http://peswiki.com/i..._Motor_for_Sale , http://www.freeenerg...tion/index.html , http://free-energy.c...rady-video.html , http://esowatch.com/...itle=Mike_Brady , http://peswiki.com/e...ments_Pty_(Ltd) , http://peswiki.com/i...d_runs_and_runs . This is a typical scam like the one Keshe is running. I believe Keshe has a theory but not a working prototype. It is very possible he is just like Brady in it for the money. this is how to detect a free energy scam. Website is http://www.eskimo.co...enrg/fefaq.html . Quote is
            "No, some of them are not. But many are. As the skeptics constantly say, "KEEP YOUR HAND ON YOUR WALLET!" Don't make donations to companies unless they are registered Nonprofit organizations with all of their finances exposed for inspection. Don't EVER buy expensive device-plans by mail-order. Don't EVER buy a franchise in a free energy sales company until the inventors have broken their secrecy and allowed independent 3rd-party groups to test their devices.

The majority of F/E researchers really are honestly pursuing the goal of New Science which makes "fuelless" portable energy sources possible. Some have even advanced to the point where they need funds to properly develop their discoveries. However, since scams are so very common and widespread in this field, investors in F/E companies should be extremely wary. They should expect to lose their investment, and never risk their life savings. After all, longshot-betting is risky, even if it sometimes does give large returns! And long-shot betting is far more risky if a particular field has just as many scams and con artists as used-car dealers, or the sales of maps to lost gold mines.
            It's not hard to detect a scam. Honest companies give full disclosure of all details so that anyone can successfully duplicate their hardware. Scammers carefully keep everything secret and unproven. Honest researchers are only slightly untrustworthy, and they make mistakes. After all, they're human. Scammers keep all their mistakes carefully hidden, and they inspire your total confidence (that's why it's called a "con game.") Honest companies can give you the names of independent researchers and test labs who can verify that the invention really works. Scammers only give you testimonials, or long lists of very sensible reasons why the invention is still unproven and/or secret. In short, if it's secret, if it's "being suppressed by the government," then it's a scam. Simple.
            Some skeptics claim that ALL free energy reports are scams. They are wrong, and they probably have a hidden reason to be making this claim. However, the same is true of people who insist that all OU/FE devices are genuine, and that no NO F/E scams exist. Look for their hidden agenda. Both the extreme promotors and the extreme detractors have emotional investments in their loudly touted 'facts.' The real truth is somewhere between. People who are interested in the truth won't make such confident blanket pro/con declarations about "free energy."
            Real bolded part. That says it all. Keshe is a scam.
            Last edited by KumSan; 05-02-2012, 08:02 AM.

Comment

This is a video by alien scientist which says the same thing I have been saying all along. As long as Keshe holds back the technology he is no more than a scam here AlienScientist's 2012 Update - The Beginning is Near. . . - YouTube .

Comment

If the Illuminati - or whatever we want to call the real people in power - is out to discredit the little credit the free-energy/anti-gravity/electric healing communities have, I have an idea for you:

1) Find a traditionally educated scientist with a degree who claims to have found all those effects in some known but not fully explored field like e.g. plasma physics.
                2) He should have a couple of patents on his principles and devices.
                3) He should not have English as a native language so that he can get away with writing confusing texts without getting to the point or for that matter reveal any important process information.
                4) He should be willing to give away his findings to benefit all of humanity but be forced by external factors to do it through a tightly controlled organization.
                5) The government of an known democratic country should according to himself actively be harassing him. That government should of course deny any allegations.
                6) He should promise to sell a functioning product that people can pay for in advance, preferably through some 'trusted' money-handler like an escrow service.
                7) He should repeatedly hold presentations on his technologies but cannot for 'safety reasons' let the public take part in any of the information.
                8) When he has managed to get some followers and raised money from promises to sell something that never existed, expose the fraud to show the public how stupid people are to support that which science KNOWS is impossible!

For those NOT associated with the Illuminati, beware for this kind of fraud!
                It's surprisingly easy to spot:
                Nondisclosure of technology, confusing information, failure to produce working devices, money in advance

Having said that, I really hope Mr Keshe is for real.

Comment

Scammer and Quack

Originally posted by qbjorn View Post
                  If the Illuminati - or whatever we want to call the real people in power - is out to discredit the little credit the free-energy/anti-gravity/electric healing communities have, I have an idea for you:

1) Find a traditionally educated scientist with a degree who claims to have found all those effects in some known but not fully explored field like e.g. plasma physics.
                  2) He should have a couple of patents on his principles and devices.
                  3) He should not have English as a native language so that he can get away with writing confusing texts without getting to the point or for that matter reveal any important process information.
                  4) He should be willing to give away his findings to benefit all of humanity but be forced by external factors to do it through a tightly controlled organization.
                  5) The government of an known democratic country should according to himself actively be harassing him. That government should of course deny any allegations.
                  6) He should promise to sell a functioning product that people can pay for in advance, preferably through some 'trusted' money-handler like an escrow service.
                  7) He should repeatedly hold presentations on his technologies but cannot for 'safety reasons' let the public take part in any of the information.
                  8) When he has managed to get some followers and raised money from promises to sell something that never existed, expose the fraud to show the public how stupid people are to support that which science KNOWS is impossible!

For those NOT associated with the Illuminati, beware for this kind of fraud!
                  It's surprisingly easy to spot:
                  Nondisclosure of technology, confusing information, failure to produce working devices, money in advance

Having said that, I really hope Mr Keshe is for real.
                  Don't hope that. Keshe is a scam artist, a quack and totally mental insane. His most dangerous activity is illegal medical treatment of all kinds of presently uncurable diseases like
                  cancer
                  multiple sklerosis
                  fibromyalgia
                  coma
                  parkinson etc.
                  Just using water and air, which has been "processed" with his miracle "reactors"
                  In fact all he has got is an empty coke bottle with a couple of electrodes.

Durng the last weeks, when his attempts to hide his unsuccessful peace - treaty he seems to be gone totally mad, claiming that he had peace conferences in Korea.

Beware. Do not even order his books, he often takes the money fron paypal but the books (ways toot expensive) are not delivered or delivered with a delay of months.

Hid "theory" is of cours complete nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Valeri View Post
                    Don't hope that. Keshe is a scam artist, a quack and totally mental insane. His most dangerous activity is illegal medical treatment of all kinds of presently uncurable diseases like
                    cancer
                    multiple sklerosis
                    fibromyalgia
                    coma
                    parkinson etc.
                    Just using water and air, which has been "processed" with his miracle "reactors"
                    In fact all he has got is an empty coke bottle with a couple of electrodes.

Durng the last weeks, when his attempts to hide his unsuccessful peace - treaty he seems to be gone totally mad, claiming that he had peace conferences in Korea.

Beware. Do not even order his books, he often takes the money fron paypal but the books (ways toot expensive) are not delivered or delivered with a delay of months.

Hid "theory" is of cours complete nonsense.

You seem very forth right. Do you have first hand experience or just doing a character assassination?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBlaster View Post
                      You seem very forth right. Do you have first hand experience or just doing a character assassination?
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...out-keshe.html
                      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Working...
                      X