Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction and Joule Thief Circuitry

Hello,

I came here because I want to share interests through google search about joule thief circuits and earth batteries, electricity from the air. I love free energy and also I like it when it powers up a radio. I am trying to get more information about this and also want to show interest to others here. When I saw the Joule Thief circuit I was amazed that it only takes just 1 AA battery
    to power up 1 bright white LED, so I want to experiment with it maybe make a
    joule thief for a 12 LED lantern.

Adam E.

Hi and then.

Feel free to bother anyone on the renewable Energy section with your Questions, in case you got some and have a good Time.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

A 12 LED Lantern???

Originally posted by gccradioscience View Post
      Hello,

I came here because I want to share interests through google search about joule thief circuits and earth batteries, electricity from the air. I love free energy and also I like it when it powers up a radio. I am trying to get more information about this and also want to show interest to others here. When I saw the Joule Thief circuit I was amazed that it only takes just 1 AA battery
      to power up 1 bright white LED, so I want to experiment with it maybe make a
      joule thief for a 12 LED lantern.

Adam E.
      Lots of unanswered questions when it comes to the 12 LED lantern. So many that I decided to write a blog about it.

Comment

Working...
      X