Amazing Magnet MotorGen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Magnet MotorGen

I came across this video on YouTube and thought it worth posting here.

Video #1: Amazing Magnet Motor/Gen Rep. - YouTube

Video #2: Amazing Magnet MotorGen 2 / 2 - YouTube

My gut tells me this is a fake because the device is not on a glass table.

..also because the guy says don't try to replicate.

..therefore, that is a pretty good indicator that it's a fake.

What do you think?

Regards,

Vidbid
    Regards,

VIDBID

Plans

Attached are plans; however, they appear to be in Italian. Maybe somebody could translate.

Regards,

Vidbid
    Attached Files
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

First Part of Document Translated

Hi Vidbid,
      Below is my translation of the first few pages. I'll try to do more the next couple of days. I hope I've accurately captured - had to insert some punctuation to run-on sentences. At least it will give people an idea of where this person is coming from. Corrections welcome.
      Bob

The magnet motor by Rovella Tiziano is very interesting and working on YouTube. You will find it on the internet by typing in, “motore magnetico di Rovella.” The simplicity of construction borders on impossible, as you see. It seems like a spoof, but to the rigor of logic, it appears to be self-sustaining due to the reaction of the two electromagnets which take energy from the toroids and at the right moment, throw it back in synchronized fashion; the foul deed occurs when the magnetic toroid (for example, the right-hand toroid) energizes the right bobbin, which feeds the left bobbin, which at the proper moment enters into a reaction with the right magnetic toroid, and it is only this action which becomes effective because it enters into play with the force of the magnets – one permanent, one electric.

It is necessary, therefore that within the bobbin the reaction current is able to flow outward when the reed is on the right, looking at it from the running side, if it opens, and the right-side toroid approaches in front almost after having abandoned the bolt (5 degrees).

There is an instant of aperture/opening which is very short and occurs when the magnetic f.c. [field?] (the reed) finds itself close to the bolt at the moment when the induced tension has begun to diminish. Well then, if the induced tension is observed with an oscilloscope, you should notice a large voltage spike (sovratensione) with a vertical decline [which is] reciprocally occurring in the other left flux-generating bobbin in contraposition (pushed) – as you can see below:

DIAGRAM Here (Couldn't paste it in)

The reed is normally closed, apart from the magnet’s action. It seems to me to be something to replicate to amuse the great fathers of physics. I am asking them permission to replicate, along with a few details on the magnetite, or better stated, polarized toroidal ferrite, which is much heavier than the supermagnets and the merit of being circular, and with an ample bore of 10mm can trigger the simultaneous phenomenon of attraction and repulsion, and there is the effect of kinetic energy which enters into the dance. The nut under the bearing is there for the stated law governing the bore and forces in play, FLUXES AND CURRENTS.

The point of calibration is the moment of opening and closing of the excited magnetic relay at the minimum distance from the toroids (at about 3 degrees before and 3 degrees after remains ineffective (?interdetto)) is the point to determine to get the system to work. The 2 LEDs light up in the presence of induced tension on the bobbin, and this happens in a particular moment (when the right hand bobbin becomes excited by the magnets which are joined together by the opposing part of the magnetic “f.c.” (field?) beyond the right-hand bolt. The magnets’ flux is initiated to invest the head of the bolt, which being an inert element, attracts the toroid. But the variation in flux creates a tension in the bobbin in an almost rectangular alternating form which has its maximum value when the head of the bolt has the magnet overhead. The tension impulse finishes when the periphery of the toroid is beside the magnetic relay, but still holding 50-60% influence on the bobbin.

In the mean time, the left-hand bolt has a raised current, given by the right-hand bobbin, which is the impulse-generator. Rising thus, the head of the bolt magnetizes with the same polarity as that of the toroid and pushes it in a noticeable way toward the end. In as much as this is a magnetic reaction between 2 equal polarities, there is therefore a motive coupling which self-sustains with rising speed until it overcomes the friction and beyond.

Comment

Translation of first doc using OCR and then Google translate:

The
        mTerni 03.04.2010. to gastone
        The motor magnetic Rovella Titian and very interesting and running on you
        tube, find it on the internet beating engine magnetic Rovella
        The simplicity of construction borders on the impossible, as you see.
        It seems an outlet for a ride, but logically it seems a self sustaining
        due to reaction of the two electromagnets that draw power from the torus and
        appropriately if the toss in sync; the crime occurs when the bull
        magnet (eg. right) energizes the right reel that feeds the left and to the
        turn enter into reaction with the magnet bull left, and that this action and only
        becomes effective forces come into play because of a permanent magnet a
        Electric.
        It is therefore necessary that the current flowing in the coils of reaction, when the reed is in
        right side looking maneuver, opens, and the torus dex approaches him in the face
        almost abandoned after the bolt. (5 °)
        There's a moment that lasts a very short opening and is when fc magnetic (
        reed) is close to the bolt in a moment that the induced voltage has begun to
        decrease, then, if the induced voltage observed with the oscilloscope, you should
        noticed a big surge with dash vertically thereto,
        each other takes place in the other left reel generating flow in

opposition (thrust) see below 2
        bunch of illegible stuff here - may have been a picture
        Admin
        The reed switch and normally closed off by the action of the magnet.
        It seems to me to be replicated for the amusement of the great padreterni physics.
        I ask him for permission to reply and clarification on the magnetite or
        more polarized toroidal ferrite which has much more weight and has the supermagnets
        advantage of being circular, with a large air gap of l0 mm can trigger the
        phenomenon of attraction and repulsion at the same time and there is the effect of energy
        Kinetic comes into play, under the nut to the bearing and what that law for the
        air gap and the forces at play, FLOWS AND CURRENTS.
        The calibration point and time of opening and closing the magnetic relay energized
        at the minimum distance of the toroids (approximately 3 ° before and after 3 ° remains interdict) and a
        operating point to be determined. The 2 LED light for the presence of
        voltage induced on the coils and this occurs at a particular time (when the

right coil is energized by the magnet, which comes from the opposite side of the
        F.C. Magnetic beyond the right of the bolt, start the flow of the magnet to invest
        head of the bolt, that being an inert element attracts the toroid, but the variation of
        flow creates a voltage of the coil in the form altemata almost rectangular, which has its
        maximum value when the bolt head has the toroid completely above it
        and ends to have the voltage pulse when the periphery of the toroid is located
        next to the magnetic relay but still has 50 .. 60% of influence on the coil.
        ln the meantime, the bolt of the left has been that the current is given by
        right reel, which is generating an impulse, in the subject to this, the head of the bolt is
        magnetization sign equal to that of the torus and rejects significantly only
        towards the end and in motion, as it is a reaction between two magnetic polarities equal,
        then is to exist a driving torque which supports car with the increase of
        speed up to overcome the friction and beyond.
        This phenomenon will last over time if the reed function as the
        overvoltage peak occurs at the time in which the magnet generator passive
        the effect of attraction has ended and another magnet but still provides the impetus
        increased as a current sink for its polarity.
        The two LEDs turn on when, only when the bolt heads are in the area
        action of the torus. Then almost simultaneously. the phenomenon of induction is
        value of priming led about 0.5 to 3 volt pulse, and this voltage can be
        directly connect 2 LEDs.
        Very little is the magnetic flux that interlinks with the iron of the bolts, but effective
        create a suitable polarity to the attraction and repulsion sufficiently to win the
        friction. It is estimated a rate constant of about l00-l50 r / 's counting
        flashes of the led and dividing by 2 (light% each turn).
        I think that the use of toroids is crucial because most of the large supermagnets
        that possess surface and by the fact that the flow captured by the coils of the relays
        continues even after that the axis of conjunction of the toroids has exceeded widely
        the heads of the bolts. And for this reason, besides the mechanical one has used the screen
        aluminum is on the parts not necessary that on the basis of the 3 bolts.
        On this gem of Ravella must be said that we must be very careful to replicate it, not
        invent anything, observe the geometry as well as one sees them, the measures are
        all reported to the reality of his hands and what we see on home video, not

going off the measurements, because the flows of the torus play a decisive role,
        as well as the air gap around 10 mm. And perhaps there may be some piece of
        shielding plate hidden by the blue band in a suitable position in
        both toroids, I can not see them are thin, you must end the
        very true replication deform the outflow.
        % Ratio with a model, not working for geometries fake, and perhaps
        lack of mu-metal screen, and is able to determine the waveform that is
        leads without involving the reed.
        When does the reed will notice the strong surge that exceeds more than twice the
        rated and then go up with the changes.
        Expect to see a nearly rectangular waveform with some very
        rounded and only near the end surge in the descending part.
        To check the polarity of the coils need only do an experiment:
        1. Excite the bolt head with a magnet placed on a N
        bolt
        2. Quickly remove the magnet from the bolt by pulling it upwards
        3. If you have placed on the bolt you will see a calamitina N
        that is thrown away.
        4. Otherwise, reverse the polarity of the coil or you can enter in
        so they reversed torus if the maneuver and easier but better than
        not if there is a sheet of mu-metal flow as deforming
        5. At first we thought that the elastic band and had a
        function of mechanical support since the torus and supported by evil
        only 2 bolts instead would retain the thin plate shielding.

and
        SCl1 € l ° I `I1l.Àl
        9.5 FERRITE RING

Lots of illegible stuff here again - OCR'd this and this was best it could do - may have been a picture again.

The cost of the magnets and 5 euros, and wat the reed and slightly higher, bearing costs
        7 euros, the coils must autocostruirle.
        His e 2 tiziano.rovella @ tin.it
        Personally I say it could be a big hoax, but first I have to
        sincerare because now I am sure that the laws of thermodynamics in these cases
        does not mean anything.
        It is the motor's magnetic Perendev concept but in another version and that.
        The architects of the movement are actually two coils that react with
        The rotating toroids. (but creates an electromotive force collects passively with its
        presence, drive torque of attraction, the other draws power and creates a reaction
        repulsive much stronger than the attraction at least 2 or 3 times, depends on the type of
        steel, which is why turning in that direction). The coach, I think it has a
        specialization in robotics and should raise it.
        To increase the speed should be done with the powder cores of electromagnets
        ferrite not in solid bolt, the head should be treated with a mold to form

the salient pole much more effective as a reaction; also the rotating part would be from
        tiziano better care because he had to use an elastic band to support
        2 toroids better (and perhaps for the mimetic mu-metal); the current conditions do not
        There are magnets that would form a slightly arched pairs
        ideal for the rotation, however, could work with lathe at least the side surfaces
        heads of bolts.
        Since the rotor tends to remain in equilibrium 90 ° from the junction of
        2 rolls or bolts must fomire the first time, that set it up, and then everything
        happens.
        It's like nell'altalena the child and how the wheel Orffyreus.
        The question on magnetite and z polarized
        face north-south and the same in both or neither, and to have the opposite reaction
        of the other coil? (Maybe even if you put the donuts in the same direction
        polarization, only to act on the senses of the coils and the game and did)
        First of all I would like an answer on the possibility of replicating its project
        that, among those inspected so far, it seems to me the most interesting and original
        inexpensive in all directions.
        A great toy to keep at home near the billboard "thermodynamic
        Mass K.O. from electrodynamics, "and the only electricity you win well
        gravitation see the lifter and one of my toys eighteen years 50 '.
        Thanks in advance.
        No answer, but it does nothing it will be annoyed if I have time I set about it, but with
        supermagnets rectangular cross-drilled much more effective and iron filings with resin
        on the coil. (Careful with those guys might not work and it takes a long gap weight)
        This engine unlike the other models have a bivalent behavior: if
        put the reed (magnetic switches for elevators) on the right is realized the trend
        clockwise viewed from above, the trend is done vice versa counterclockwise.
        The ease with which it achieves the reversibility of both right and left, but always
        from the torus to the head of the bolt makes sense on a constant
        deformation of the flow for the phase attractive to make the electromagnet
        relative receptive of the flow and therefore current generator for the other electromagnet;

and this can happen if the flow is diverted to the opposite side of the mu-metal bolts
        for each toroid.
        By dint of watching the movie, for a moment, you can see the plate that goes
        under the circular screens of aluminum towards the central axis, seems to be 0.3 5mm.
        This thing and very significant for our fraud and indicates that it can exist at
        example no battery inserted in the circuit because the operation of the
        electromagnets and only fair versa pulsating current that flows in both the
        windings.
        The fact that more significance to this toy and the reversibility generated by
        function of electromagnets (left) (right) that together can become a
        generator, the other receiver of energy and vice versa.
        But in this function, which depends on the position of the reed, is played as the principle
        of operation: and should be noted that the function more determining the acceleration and
        the receiver coil that creates the same polarity of the ring ferrite
        determining the repulsion very effective because the magnetization is in a
        point of the magnetic properties and that many times the attraction
        depending on the relative permeability of the iron with the induction.
        I can say that there is no fraud in this beautiful toy building: bravo six Rovella
        n'a bbestia.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

LOL - I guess I didn't have to OCR it as it wasn't an image but I think it would have been about the same as the OCR is fairly good. Here is the 2nd document run through google:

03/04/2010 Terni. to gastone
          The motor magnetic Rovella Titian is very interesting and running on you
          tube, find it on the internet beating engine magnetic Rovella
          The structural simplicity bordering on impossible, as you see.
          It seems an outlet for a ride, but logically it seems a self sustaining
          due to reaction of the two electromagnets that draw power from the torus and
          appropriately if the toss in sync; the crime occurs when the bull
          magnet (eg. right) energizes the right reel that feeds the left and to the
          turn enter into reaction with the magnet bull left, and it's just that this action
          becomes effective because it calls into play the forces of a permanent magnet a
          Electric.
          It is therefore necessary that the current flowing in the coils of reaction, when the reed

is in
          right side looking maneuver, and opens the toroid dex approaches him in the face
          almost abandoned after the bolt. (5 °)
          There's a moment that lasts a very short opening and is when fc magnetic (
          reed) is close to the bolt in a moment that the induced voltage has begun to
          decrease, then, if the induced voltage observed with the oscilloscope, you should
          noticed a big surge with dash vertically thereto,
          each other takes place in the other left reel generating flow in
          opposition (thrust) see below:
          The reed switch is normally closed off by the action of the magnet.
          It seems to me to be replicated for the amusement of the great padreterni physics.
          I ask him for permission to reply and clarification on the magnetite or
          more polarized toroidal ferrite which has much more weight and has the supermagnets
          advantage of being circular, with a large air gap of 10 mm can trigger the
          phenomenon of attraction and repulsion at the same time and there is the effect of energy
          Kinetic comes into play, under the nut to the bearing is what that law for the
          air gap and the forces at play, FLOWS AND CURRENTS.
          The calibration point is the moment of opening and closing the magnetic relay energized
          at the minimum distance of the toroids (approximately 3 ° before and after 3 ° remains

interdict) is a
          operating point to be determined. The 2 LED light for the presence of
          voltage induced on the coils and this occurs at a particular time (when the
          right coil is energized by the magnet, which comes from the opposite side of the
          F.C. Magnetic beyond the right-bolt, the flow begins to reel invest
          head of the bolt, that being an inert element attracts the toroid, but the variation of
          flow creates a tension coil in the form of alternating almost rectangular, which has its
          maximum value when the bolt head has the toroid completely above it
          and ends to have the voltage pulse when the periphery of the toroid is located
          Next to the magnetic relay.
          In this meantime, the left bolt undergoes the current that is given by
          right reel, which is generating an impulse, in the subject to this, the head of the bolt is
          magnetization sign equal to that of the torus, which rejects it so remarkable and
          in motion, as it is a reaction between 2 magnetic polarity equal, then it is to
          exist a drive torque that is self supporting with increasing speed up to
          overcome the friction.
          This phenomenon will last over time.
          The two LEDs are lit only when the bolt heads are in the zone of action of
          toroids. Then almost simultaneously. induction is the phenomenon of value
          of initiation of the LEDs about 1.5-2 volt pulse, and this tension can be
          connect directly.
          Very little is the magnetic flux that interlinks with the iron of the bolts, but effective
          create a suitable polarity to the attraction and repulsion sufficiently to win the
          friction. It is estimated a constant speed of about 160-180 revolutions / 1 '.
          I think that the use of toroids is more crucial because of the large supermagnets
          surface they have. And for this reason, besides the mechanical one used the
          aluminum shield is not necessary that the parts on the basis of the 3 bolts.
          The cost of the magnets is 5 euro cd.
          His address is: tiziano.rovella @ tin.it
          Personally I say it could be a big hoax, but first I have to
          sincerare because now I am sure that the laws of thermodynamics in these cases
          does not mean anything.
          It is the motor's magnetic Perendev in concept but other version is.
          The architects of the movement are actually two coils that react with
          The rotating toroids. (but creates an electromotive force collects passively with its
          presence, drive torque of attraction, the other draws power and creates a reaction
          much stronger than the repulsive attraction here is at least 2 or 3 times because it runs in

that
          verse). The coach, I think it has a specialization in robotics and must
          raise it.
          To increase the speed should be done with the powder cores of electromagnets
          iron is not in solid bolt, the head should be treated with a mold to form the
          salient pole much more effective as a reaction; also the rotating part would be from
          tiziano better care because he had to use an elastic band to support
          better than the 2 toroids, under current conditions there are no magnets in slightly
          arcuate that would form pairs ideal for rotation.
          Since the rotor tends to remain in equilibrium 90 ° from the junction of
          2 rolls or bolts must be given the first start, that is, prepare it, and then everything
          happens.
          It's like nell'altalena the child and how the wheel Orffyreus.
          The question on the magnetite is polarized:
          the north-south face is identical in both, or is opposite to have the reaction
          of the other coil? (Maybe even if you put the donuts in the same direction
          polarization, only to act on the senses of the coils and you're done)
          First of all I would like an answer on the possibility of replication of the design
          that, among those inspected so far, it seems to me the most interesting and original
          inexpensive in all directions.
          A great toy to keep at home near the billboard "thermodynamic
          Mass K.O. from electrodynamics "is just the electricity that you win well
          gravitation see the lifter and one of my toys eighteen years 50 '.
          Thanks in advance.
          No answer, but it does nothing it will be annoyed if I have time I set about it, but with
          supermagnets rectangular cross-drilled much more effective and iron filings with resin
          on the coil. (Careful with those guys might not work and it takes a long gap weight)
          This engine unlike the other models have a bivalent behavior: if
          put the reed (magnetic switches for elevators) on the right is realized the trend
          clockwise viewed from above, the trend is done vice versa counterclockwise.
          This is very significant for our fraud and indicates that it can exist at
          example no battery inserted in the circuit because the functioning of the
          electromagnets is only in alternating current or pulsating.
          The fact that it gives more meaning to this toy is generated by the reversibility
          function of electromagnets (left) (right) that together can become a
          generator, the other receiver of energy and vice versa.
          But in this function, which depends on the position of the reed, is played as the principle
          of operation: it should be noted that the function determining the acceleration is more
          the receiver coil that creates the same polarity of the ring ferrite
          determining the repulsion very effective because the magnetization is in a
          point of the magnetic characteristic of which is many times greater than the attraction
          depending on the relative permeability of the iron with the induction.
          I can say that there is no fraud in this beautiful toy building: bravo six Rovella
          n'a bbestia.
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Images Posted and Thanks for the Translations

I'm posting some images that I took from the PDFs here.

From MOTOREMAGNETIC.pdf :

Figure 1
            Link to image: http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6379/figure1g.jpg

Figure 2
            Link to image: http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8043/figure2.jpg

Figure 3
            Link to image: http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2668/figure3.jpg

and from MOTOREMAGNETICOROVELLA.pdf :

Figure A
            Link to image: http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4543/figurea.jpg

Figure B
            Link to image: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8093/figureb.jpg

Figure C
            Link to image: http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/5155/figurec.jpg

If someone would figure out where each image should go, then we would have a more comprehensive translation.

Regards,

Vidbid
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Desertphile Weighs In On Device

Desertphile asserts device is a prank, claiming "it is not cleaver to fool stupid people."

The 'Amazing Magnet Motor/Gen Rep.' prank video - YouTube

What do you think?

Regards,

Vidbid
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Original Italian Video

Motore magnetico di Rovella - YouTube

It looks like the original video was posted back in 2010.

Just finding out about it now.

Regards,

Vidbid
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Tiziano Rovella

So just who is Tiziano Rovella?

And what about the email address: tiziano.rovella@tin.it

Is he the inventor of this thing?

Regards,

Vidbid
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                    [IMG]h

Desertphile asserts device is a prank, claiming "it is not cleaver to fool stupid people."

What do you think?

Vidbid
                    I think, listen or thinking about a Desertphile is only a waste of Time.
                    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Remarks from Stefan from Overunity.com

selbstbeschleunigende Magnet Motoren.mp4 - YouTube

Translated from German using freetranslation.com: "I wanted to show discovered would have you these 2 even accelerating magnets Motore once that I after this user Larskro its video had posted on the 8th of April 2012, was referred then also to the earlier video of user TIZIANO4575, that it already Nov. 2010 had posted.

Unfortunately stood with it however in the commentaries also no further references inside how it could then now function.

Are both videos now a Fake with batteries hidden perhaps in the spools or functions that really so simply?

Because user Larskro posted, one no energy should will waste on the reconstructing and follow the explanation in the next video, take I yet once on that in any case its version a Fake is, asks exactly made has itself then only like he it. What is makes me also startled, that quite no condenser to the storage of induced energy dabe is...

Greeting, Stefan."

Here's his quote:

Ich wollte Euch diese 2 selbstbeschleunigenden Magnet Motore
                      mal zeigen die ich entdeckt habe, nachdem dieser User Larskro
                      sein Video am 8. April 2012 gepostet hatte,
                      wurde dann auch auf das frühere Video von User Tiziano4575
                      hingewiesen, der es schon Nov. 2010 gepostet hatte.

Leider stand bei ihm aber in den Kommentaren auch keine weiteren Hinweise drin, wie
                      es denn nun funtionieren könnte.

Sind beide Videos nun ein Fake mit vielleicht versteckten
                      Batterien in den Spulen oder funktioniert das wirklich so einfach ?

Weil User Larskro gepostet hat, man solle keine Energie aufs Nachbauen verschwenden
                      und die Erklärung im nächsten Video folgen wird, nehme ich doch mal an,
                      dass jedenfalls seine Version ein Fake ist, fragt sich dann nur wie er es genau gemacht hat.
                      Was mich auch stutzig macht ist, dass gar kein Kondensator zur Speicherung von
                      induzierter Energie dabe ist...
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                        Unfortunately was in his commentaries also no further references inside how it could now work.

Are both videos now a Fake with batteries hidden perhaps in the spools or does it work really so simply?

Because user Larskro posted, one no energy should will waste on the reconstructing and follow the explanation in the next video, take I yet once on that in any case its version a Fake is, asks exactly made has itself then only like he it. What puzzles me too, is, that there is quite no condenser to the storage of induced energy...

Greeting, Stefan."

Here's his quote:
                        -Edit quote- missing i at dabe(i)
                        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Possible Schematic from Observation of Device

I looked at this device, and this is the schematic that I came up with.

Let me know if this is what your observed from Motore magnetico di Rovella - YouTube

Regards,

Vidbid
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Looking at the Arrrows at 'Figure A', it looks more like, that one Diode is pointing to the negative from the other Diode, and then the reedswitch breaks the circuit, but no permanent connection between the 2 Coils.

Comment

Different Schematics

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                              Looking at the Arrrows at 'Figure A', it looks more like, that one Diode is pointing to the negative from the other Diode, and then the reedswitch breaks the circuit, but no permanent connection between the 2 Coils.
                              Schematics posted in the PDFs don't agree with wiring observed in Motore magnetico di Rovella - YouTube video.

Puzzling
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                              X