Zyto Balance 5.0 For Sale $2200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zyto Balance 5.0 For Sale $2200

Hello. I have a licensed Zyto balance available. It usually sells for $2950. I have the software and a hand cradle which you will get too. Once transfer fee of $150 is paid to zyto, your account is activated by zyto and it's just as if you bought the system new. Once you buy the license outright, there is a monthly fee to zyto of $50 for ongoing service.

Adam
    954-675-5189
    Last edited by mosk; 04-23-2012, 04:31 PM.

Q

Can you select nutritional manufacturers?

Comment

sorry for the delay... i am set up with Premier research labs but once transfer is set up with zyto you can tell them which supplement company you work with...

Comment

sold

this zyto has been sold

Comment

Holistic Health Practitioner

Originally posted by mosk View Post
          Hello. I have a licensed Zyto balance available. It usually sells for $2950. I have the software and a hand cradle which you will get too. Once transfer fee of $150 is paid to zyto, your account is activated by zyto and it's just as if you bought the system new. Once you buy the license outright, there is a monthly fee to zyto of $50 for ongoing service.

Adam
          954-675-5189
          Zyto used to combine select with balance. Is this what you have? If it is a select I will offer $2000.

Clint

email me at viporter1@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X