Safe Home Nuclear Power Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe Home Nuclear Power Plant

[NOW AVAILABLE] TigerDirect.com - INTRODUCING THE WORLD'S FIRST HOME MINI-NUCLEAR GENERATOR

Happy April Fools?
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

hehehehehehe

Working A-F-P Part 2 "Dr Lirpa Sloof" technology exposed! - YouTube

must be something in the air around here
    Last edited by Dave45; 04-02-2012, 02:23 AM.
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

oh man... the good graphics got me LOL

safe, home, and nuclear, all in the same sentence LOL
      ----------------------------------------------------
      Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

Afp

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
        hehehehehehe

Working A-F-P Part 2 "Dr Lirpa Sloof" technology exposed! - YouTube

must be something in the air around here
        Did anyone tried this? Or it's a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
          A friend of mine did meet Dr. Lirpa Sloof and did see the real deal, unfortunately the guy disappeared the NEXT day..

Comment

@Cherry LOL

Turns out he was being chased by a guy who was CIA, FBI, a director at the Pentagon, CEO of an oil company, connected to Halliburton, The Carlyle Group, Nike, Walmart, and sat on chairs at the Federal Reserve, The Bilderberg, WTO, The UN, and even the PTA. Worst of all though, his only known photograph would have people believe, that in fact, who we are dealing with here is.. Mr. Potato Head!
            ----------------------------------------------------
            Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

Originally posted by kcarring View Post
              @Cherry LOL

Turns out he was being chased by a guy who was CIA, FBI, a director at the Pentagon, CEO of an oil company, connected to Halliburton, The Carlyle Group, Nike, Walmart, and sat on chairs at the Federal Reserve, The Bilderberg, WTO, The UN, and even the PTA. Worst of all though, his only known photograph would have people believe, that in fact, who we are dealing with here is.. Mr. Potato Head!
              You had me at PTA...you had me at PTA.

Comment

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                This is a perfect example of why we should believe nothing shown in a video
                until it can be confirmed in reality. There is nothing that cannot be faked.

If Lasersaber really wants to help the free energy community he will show
                exactly how he does it so we can see how it is faked. The way it is now he is
                adding to the problem of people believing fakes are real, no matter how many
                clues he gives there will still be a lot of people who think it is real.

He should either take down the video or show how it is done.
                So Lasersaber will you be the one to show how it is done ? Will you be the
                one to forgo a few laughs to help the easily tricked people understand why
                this is impossible ? Or do you not care about the trouble you cause ?

Makes no difference to me I just feel sorry for all the experimenters who are
                labeled kooks because they might believe it and show someone else.

This type of thing brings down the alternative energy movement to the level
                of tricksters or entertainment.

At this point to me this party trick looks like it has the same effect as any
                other fake, it defames the free energy movement. A good way to suppress is
                to make it all a joke. At least I think knowing Lasersaber is a researcher it is a
                tongue in cheek thing. I can't say the same for some other well known trick
                video's though.

I admit it is a good trick. But how many years will you use it ?

Maybe we should all just concentrate on trying to make as many good looking
                fakes as we can, all of us. What would that do ? Every second video would be
                a fake. It would be fun, though what would be the point and the eventual
                effect of it ?

So who thinks it would be a good idea if everyone makes fake videos ?

I say if one can do it why not all. Lets all make fake video's, yay.

People are being killed every day in wars over resources and we joke about
                having free energy and make fake video's ? How sad .

Comment

Working...
                X