Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Replication of Bedini Solid State SSG without any trigger coil or Pulsing circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Replication of Bedini Solid State SSG without any trigger coil or Pulsing circuit

Hi all,
    this is my first post on this forum, I am usually a silent reader most of the time

I have been researching on Bedini circuits, mostly the simple one (SSG located here http://rpmgt.org/Schematic2.jpg). I worked out in many different way using a mechanical way as John Bedini did and solid state way by using circuitry (e.g 555, 4017 etc).. everything seems to work out great but I never receive perfect results.

Today I discovered a new way to do the oscillation the circuit by using just one reed switch and magnet, its giving awesome results and charging battery wayy too fast while current load is still at minimum. I am not sure if someone else have done this too but I am sharing it with you guys anyway.

I am attaching a rough design of the circuit as well as real pictures of my setup.

Here are the steps to explain what is happening.

1. I am using a Single core with air core. I tried with iron rods/welding rod but results are better with air core coil. (Using #20, ~600 turns)

2. Circuit is same as SSG one, http://rpmgt.org/Schematic2.jpg

3. I take out the trigger coil part and join reed switch with transistor base via a resistor. the 2nd end of reed switch is attached to +ve since I need a positive trigger to activate transistor.

4. Put reed switch within the coil so that its vertically half way inside the coil while its top (40% part) is still out of the coil.

5. Now take ceramic magnets or small nyodium magnets and move them nead the top of read switch. Find the position where you get a constant beep, this is the location where ossicalltion will start. You can move the magnet near/far to control the input current and oscillation frequency.

Here is whats happening with reed switch

1. Strength of magnet is very low, just to activate the reed switch. Once its activated, the circuit is in ON state hence transistor charges up the coil.

2. When coil is charged up, it creates a magnetic field, which is opposite to the magnet pole that is facing towards reed switch, And this electromagnetic field is way more strong than magnet. Hence its turns off the reed switch by pulling it opposite side.

3. When reed switch is OFF, the circuit is OFF, hence coil collapse and radiant is captured in battery, but at the same time the magnetic field of magnet is now stronger because there is no electromagnetic field here any more, SO the reed switch is ON again and Coil turns it off once charged

**Note, You must place the magnet facing opposite pole towards the coil, you have to find out the exact pole that activate oscillation, e.g if coil is charging up as South pole, the magnet should be facing North towards reed switch

Above three steps are repeating again and again with a very high frequency, probably automatically adjusted. It gives very sharp pulses and very much strong voltage output. I can get purple light on reed switch all the time but this may blow out the transistor within seconds

I hope it'll help others, I've tested it successfully and its working great more better than mechanical and Pulsed solid state circuits..

/Imran
    Attached Files

Nice work and welcome out of the lurker's closet A couple questions to clarify what you have. In one of your schematics you show the bicycle wheel with magnets but in your setup you are not using a rotating wheel if I understand correctly? How long have you been able to run this without blowing a transistor? Are you using the transistors shown on the schematic? Does the reed switch last or have you had those go bad after a while? My own experience with reed switches is they don't last long at all if handling much current. This sounds like a nice discovery if it is able to last a while and if not maybe a change in some components will allow it to hold up longer. Thanks for your info and pics.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
      Nice work and welcome out of the lurker's closet A couple questions to clarify what you have. In one of your schematics you show the bicycle wheel with magnets but in your setup you are not using a rotating wheel if I understand correctly? How long have you been able to run this without blowing a transistor? Are you using the transistors shown on the schematic? Does the reed switch last or have you had those go bad after a while? My own experience with reed switches is they don't last long at all if handling much current. This sounds like a nice discovery if it is able to last a while and if not maybe a change in some components will allow it to hold up longer. Thanks for your info and pics.
      @ewizard,

I did the tests whole day and my reed switch did not go bad, If reed switch is good as compared to input current then it will last longer, if it goes bad it will stop giving you beed sound (tick tick tick but very high rate so it looks like beep sound..

Yes I did not use any wheel or any kind of other mechanical parts.. its just the coil and reed switch sitting in between coil core.. the magnet position is very critical, you have to find where it make contact to reed switch and it should be far enough from reed switch because when coil is turned on, magnet and coil's poles are different so they'll attract each other.. it should be far enough to just turn on reed switch..

I am using MJ13009 transistor, i could use 2n3055 but its not for that high frequency i guess, 13009 giving me good results

transistor will blow up only if you keep the output connections OFF from battery (so neon is keep glowing).. this will heat up transitor..

when Connections are made with output battery, the transistor is cooler than room temp so the coil and battery are

the reed switch turn on/off on/off with frequency that circuit build automatically with coil.. high number wire may have low frequency because electromagnetic field is low, while low number wire(thick) may have higher frequency and more output..

I am charging a 12v 10ah battery with input current of 12v at only 130 milli amps and it charges up within an hour while when I do a load test i can run it longer for load > 200 milli amps..

I dont know if it goes overunity yet but i'll have to perform more tests

Comment

Are you using any resistance on the base of the transistor? I tried something similar a couple of years ago but my reed switch was on the outside of the coil and it kept latching and burning up. Apparently the best possible output for this setup is using only the reed switch without the transistor but it has to be a high current one. I might try this again with your arrangement. Good work

Comment

Originally posted by Zooty View Post
          Are you using any resistance on the base of the transistor? I tried something similar a couple of years ago but my reed switch was on the outside of the coil and it kept latching and burning up. Apparently the best possible output for this setup is using only the reed switch without the transistor but it has to be a high current one. I might try this again with your arrangement. Good work
          As I said, I am using exactly the same circuit that this page have (http://rpmgt.org/Schematic2.jpg i.e orignal Bedini SSG) but instead of trigger coil and mechanical wheel, I am using a reed switch..

It'll still work if you put reed switch out of the coil but close to the core.. the working of this method is in strength of REAL magnet and the distance of it from reed switch..

I am using 100 ohm resistance from +ve to first pin of reed switch and then 100 ohm from 2nd pin of reed to base of transistor.. so in total transistor gets 200 ohms + resistance of reed contacts.. because it varies depending on magnet position..

If you directly use a reed switch instead of transistor it'll not last more than few hours due to high current passing from contacts.. I tried this method too but it just burned out reed switch..

with Reed switch inside coil and having a small strength ceramic or very tiny nyodium magnet, I could switch it for hours without any flickering in input current, the spike voltages are 300+ and neon is glowing bright purple when I take off output battery

/Imran

Comment

Imran,
            Your findings with the reed switch in the air core seems to correlate with ufopolitics' findings about radiant energy at the coil core here:
            DEFINING RADIANT ENERGY FIELD (Part 1) - YouTube
            Regards,
            Bob

Comment

You should take a look at this

A Working Radiant Free Energy System
              By Ossie Callanan – January 2007

WorkingRadiantEnergy.pdf
              William Reed

Comment

@Bob Smith,
                No Wrong, I did never say that I am generating radiant from coil core, and in the video ufopolitics have used a Pulse generator..which I did not..

I am just using reed switch as a pulse generator rest of the circuit is exact copy of bedini oscillator with a transitor,resistor,diode,neon,coil... it works 100% same as Bedini said but instead of trigger mechanical mechanisim, I using coil's electro magnetic force+REAL Magnetic force combination to make reed switch on/off on/off at higher level to turn on/off transistor, thats it.

@rosehillworks
                the pdf still says to use a mechanical wheel, but its closer to my idea instead I have a solid state version with no moving parts.. the only thing that moves is the reed switching going ON/OFF ON/OFF state.. nothing else moves.. its just one coil, one magnet and a reed switching sitting inside coil..

Comment

I am still running the circuit since 2 days and Reed switch is still vibrating without any damage on it.. and batteries charge rate is awesome..

I am trying it with multi coil now to achieve better results since the triggering is automatically done all timing is done by coil itself..

if anyone else have did this experiment please share results

Comment

Resistance will not vary depending on the position magnet but duty cycle and frequency will. The nice thing with this setup is that you dont kill the reed switch and you also produce very sharp square waves which are essential for high voltage spikes. I am wondering if this could be done with a low rds on mosfet.

Comment

Resistance will not vary depending on the position magnet but duty cycle and frequency will. The nice thing with this setup is that you dont kill the reed switch and you also produce very sharp square waves which are essential for high voltage spikes. I am wondering if this could be done with a low rds on mosfet.
                      Yes you are correct, the dutty cycle and frequency changes on magnet movment, but there are two points when it does not work, one is far away from reed and 2nd is too close to reed switch..

I dont have scope yet but i'll do tests on waves later, right now i am getting good results, charging 10ah battery with 300+volts and current drawn is only 100 to 200 milli amps..

I can charge a 1000uf 100v capacitor to 120volts within a fraction of second,

i dont think there will be any problem with mosfets as you have to trigger it the same way as bipolar transistors? the reed will give a continues pulse triggering same as you achieve with 555 but with reed you can except whatever current you require to switch on transistor and with minimal parts

Comment

imranexpt,

Even without having yet replicated this technique, I would like
                        to thank you for contributing it. The way it looks as you've
                        presented it is well within the realm of truth, and could very well
                        provide others with equally good results.

With a charge rate as you've indicated on a 1000uF 100V capacitor,
                        this indicates that charging a battery by means of a standard lead
                        acid 12V battery charger circuit should be possible with the output.

One such battery charger circuit available on the net uses
                        a 1000uF 35V input capacitor.

Cap-pulsing a 12v battery should work best when the voltage of
                        the pulse is much lower around the 16-25V level.

Comment

Hi imranexpt,

I'm fairly new to all this stuff ,and by no means an electrically skilled person.
                          I do have a basic understanding though.
                          I would like to give your air coil a try,but don't really understand the set-up you are using.
                          I've just recently become familiar with the ssg, but don't really understand it either?
                          A photo showing the complete set-up ,would be very helpful, or at least a drawing??
                          This sounds very plausible.
                          If you don't have the time no worries.

shylo

Comment

This looks to be producing energy at a substantial
                            rate, in the range of 100kHz. The coil is 25g air cored, while
                            the transistor is tip41c and the recovery capacitor is 470uF 50V.
                            It doesn't seem to use more than around 100mA with a single transistor.

Video : [ Solid-state Radiant Energy ]

Comment

Originally posted by geotron View Post

This looks to be producing energy at a substantial
                              rate, in the range of 100kHz. The coil is 25g air cored, while
                              the transistor is tip41c and the recovery capacitor is 470uF 50V.
                              It doesn't seem to use more than around 100mA with a single transistor.

Video : [ Solid-state Radiant Energy ]

Thanks for replicating my way, now I know it really works..

I am not sure about the frequency but higher/lower frequency can be obtained by moving magnet close/far from the reed switch.

I did tried few steps,

1. One coil, one reed switch one circuit, Anotehr circuit and coil is using same trigger, so two coils one trigger.. energy output is good

2. Two coils, two separate circuits with two reeds one in each coil.. it produces way more energy than #1, I recovered a totally dead battery in two days (12v50AH) and can charge up batteries quickly..

current reading of my setup was around 200-500 milli amps because I am using a higher AWG wire (#20)

So this method giving higher output with lowest current usage..

You seems to be using a tiny reed switch, it may not last longer, I have a double sized reed switch than yours which is running constantly from last couple of days..

Imran

Comment

Working...
                              X