Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuclear Thorium Plasma Battery Victim of Technology Suppression?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuclear Thorium Plasma Battery Victim of Technology Suppression?

Well... First I was shocked and then angry. I then grew furious and finally outraged! Why? Just remember this story the next time you are at a petro station filling up your tank... While the whole damn world is addicted to oil, the American and Russian governments are using a battery that can safely power our cars for over a decade without a single recharge! At first I thought this might be a hoax or a clever ad to grab my attention, but after spending only 30 minutes on Google, I realized where there is smoke there is probably fire! Here is the link that ignited my curiosity...

Thorium Plasma Battery Technology - Wrongly Top Secret? - Green Energy Reports - Open Salon

Then I started following the links in the article and then shared it with my husband who wasted no time in reminding me that George Bush, Dick Cheney, Condoleeza Rica and that whole Republican gang are shoulder deep in the oil industry! These incredible batteries are very compact and can be made in any size, and one inventor ran his entire house for over a year on a battery the size of a shoebox (Google "Dimitri Petronov", "inventor," "Battery") and American inventor used his battery to power a car for 13 months before he disappeared. See this link...

Plasma Battery Inventors Disappearing Regularly *|* Peak Oil News and Message Boards

Then I read the Zimbio link in the National Science Foundation link and realized the U.S. Navy and NASA have been using this battery for over five years already! This is exactly what the world needs to eliminate coal plants and reduce global warming and those selfish morons at the Pentagon are keeping under wraps for their war toys! We found references to the battery being used in satellites and "super long range torpedoes". I think this battery would do the world a lot more good if we installed it the 4 billion cars an trucks driving around than inside a few hundred torpedoes that may never be used.

We then found a link offering a $10 million reward for a plasma battery and when we followed the link, we discovered the inventor's family have not heard from him in over a year. Like the internet links, he also just disappeared. Apparently a Harvard genius professor was writing about this technology as far back as 1998 (see attached file by Dr. Khanna).

My husband became intrigued since he is an electrical engineer and he found several references to "nuclear battery breakthrough" from 2006 to 2009 but all the links he found went to pages that were code "404" or "The page you requested was removed". Then we found a patent and a drawing of a plasma battery designed by Aries M. DeGeus and the following week it too was gone - just vanished! We can find stuff on the original RTG technology but very little on the new batteries that theoretically can live longer than people! Why does this have to be such a big secret? What the hell is going on? Is Uncle Sam so selfish with warfare technology that even information about the technology has to be deleted from public view? This battery should be in every cell phone, every laptop, every car, every truck, every ship, every home etc. My hubby says that if it could be made large enough it could be plugged into a power grid and we'd never need to use a coal plant again. Just think what that would do for the air we breathe and our environment in general.

So, being a post graduate law student, I started to research the law about this IP concealment and this is where we got screwed friends. There are laws that give the U.S. and U.K. governments the right to basically seize any technology they like, seal the patent files, and do whatever they want with the technology! Do a Google Search on "Technology Suppression" and "Project Orion" and you will be blown away. I have attached some related stuff I found on the internet.

Scientifically, plasma is the fourth state of matter, a mix of gas and liquid and plasma energy is exactly what is contained in a lightning bolt. My husband says there is enough electric power in a single lightning bolt to power Chicago for 6 hours. Imagine that someone figured out how to store this kind of power in a battery, and only the military can use it! Outrageous!!!!

I think the scientific community and academia need to partner up with a high-power law firm to expose this obvious collusion with the oil industry. It is keeping us hostage to the oil at inflated pump prices.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EYECU; 03-30-2012, 03:55 AM. Reason: typos

Hi and EYECU

Nah. That is all only Conspiracy Theory.
    At last we still got always again Peoples with the Dream of being rich and famous.
    http://www.energeticforum.com/announ...generator.html
    We also got enough smart Guys what know scientifically that such a Device is impossible,
    or "uh oh, when Energy is provided from somewhere, it has to be taken from anywhere, uh oh, that is dangerous".

But i actually dont wonder alot anymore about such Supressions, because a few Subsidiaries from the Government cry for Green Energy, but let at the other Hand pass through the whole Supressions from HHO Developement and research into this Directions,
    even where HHO is may not the most simplest Technology.
    Seems there are indeed not much Information anymore about this Guy on the Web, they did do a good Job to wipe out anything about it.
    There are still a lot other Inventions what all are supressed and seems the complete Informations about the Devices are only incomplete, and afterwards no further research into the Directions happens. Oppsosite, when you look for Discussions about unusual Technology, you mostly find a Wall of Wannebe-Debunkers at the opposition.

As a Sidenote, when you now think about it, what could have changed with such Technology and how the World would look like, then you have to stay calm and not be violent, even when the certain Groups with her own Interests use all kind of Violence to supress the Technologies.
    I dont think, its all from the Gouvernment, just look where the Money goes to, and it does not only end at the Hands from couple from our Politicans.
    It looks like the Gouvernment or the certain Groups with her Interests teach you ALL the Things, what you should NOT do, what THEY DO.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Plasma Battery, inventor, national science foundation

As a lawyer who sorts facts from fiction for a living every day, this thorium plasma battery thing is NOT a "conspiracy theory". There is no motive for one since nobody seems to be selling any thorium batteries anywhere, nor are their any stock promoters hyping some public thorium company. But just what we find in the newspaper and internet archives going back to 2006, two of the inventors are definitely, without a doubt dead - and victims of premature and sudden deaths...

Aries M. DeGeus - found in his car in an airport parking lot
      MIT professor Eugene Mallove - found beaten to death

In addition two other inventors of the plasma battery have been missing for almost two years now...

Dimitri Petronov - last seen in a Russian bakery in 2010 just vanishes
      Danny - Former U.S. Air Force reservist has not contacted anyone in his family for over 18 months. See this 11 month old link...

$500,000 Reward Offered For Exact Whereabouts of Dimitri Petronov - Russian Plasma Battery Inventor | PRLog

Sorry but these are facts, not theories. And this special "national security screening committee at the U.S. patent office is real - not a theory. Just read this link...

The Orion Project - Suppressed Energy Technologies

And here is another link more than a year old worth reading...

New plasma battery is now restricted to only military applications as DoD robs inventor of fame and fortune. - National Science Foundation - NSF - Zimbio

Now I am sure that Harvard does not spend $20 million researching projects that have no merit. Likewise MIT spent as small fortune as well. Just google Sandia Laboratory and the word "plasma" and you will see they spent almost half a billion dollars researching it over the last decade. Why? Inventor Aries DeGeus was awarded a patent at the IWPO for his plasma battery (Patent No. WO0231833) This also is a fact. Unfortunately his battery did not put out enough current to power a vehicle, only small electronic devices. More about DeGeus and his work can be found at...

degeus patents

Harvard & MIT Professors are hardly crackpots or "conspiracy theories". In fact any university graduate who reads my original post above, and all the links and attachments should be able to smell the coffee. Remember what happened to inventor Stanley Meyers of Ohio and his "water car"? Hundreds of people witnessed his car run for miles on nothing but water. For those who do not remember since this was a decade ago, I include this link...

Growing Growing Gone: Inventor Of Water Powered Car Murdered?

Dozens of high-tech dead inventors who die mysterious deaths are hardly a theory. (See attachments on my first post above) I think on this matter we can agree to disagree and let others draw their own conclusions. Besides, there is nothing so mysterious about plasma and nobody with a brain doubts the power of a lightning bolt - whch, believe it or not, is plasma energy, I leave you with this last link...

Thorium Plasma Batteries – The Disruptive Oil Giant Killer Technology  |  Peak Oil News and Message Boards
      Last edited by EYECU; 03-30-2012, 11:05 AM. Reason: Forgot important facts and links...

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post

Nah. That is all only Conspiracy Theory.

Sorry, i only forgot to place the Irony signs by that.
        Sadly usual any from the Stories are stamped as Conspiracy Theories.
        Btw, can you show some Examples from this Laws what makes it possible to cover up the 'unwanted' Inventions?
        I think, its may an interesting Read and maybe useful for some further Discussions.
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

About Technology Suppression & The Thorium Plasma Battery

Yes, start with this link and read about Project Orion and you will find all the pertinent laws.

The Orion Project - Suppressed Energy Technologies

http://www.disclosureproject.org/docs/pdf/Energy.pdf

The attached may be useful to you as well.
          Attached Files

Comment

really now

Btw, can you show some Examples from this Laws what makes it possible to cover up the 'unwanted' Inventions?
            I think, its may an interesting Read and maybe useful for some further Discussions.[/QUOTE]

a young boy of 16 Patrick Flanagan invented a direct to brain connection device that bypassed any need for ears or thier aparatus. This means any deaf person could hear using the device. He is shown on the cover of Life or Look magazine showing 100 inventors of America around 1966 the Aug edition. I may have forgotten the correct year or month. His patent was siezed by the American Government for 20 + years by use of the National Security acts. He spent many years in court trying to get the right to build his patent. Phi Sciences*::*Neurophones
            You may contact him about this at his site where he does not sell the device neurophone anymore just the replacement pads. Perhaps he can explain to you about conspiracies?

Comment

Originally posted by realmikel View Post
              Perhaps he can explain to you about conspiracies?
              Why should i. It accompanies me since i did start to search Informations about alternative Energies, and this now is already few Years.

EYECU you may wanna read the PDF at #1 from this Topic here too,
              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...t-youtube.html
              It shows a lot about the Rules, what Devices come into the Market and which one do not.
              So, mainly it seems like its allways the same old Story, her Claim about National Security or you are going to be a Terrorist,
              when you try to do something for the Enviroment or a better Living, when its not at the Interests from Oil and the Bankster Scam.

Comment

How they went wrong - Inventors

Also somewhere around here or overunity.com is info you can check thoroughly which is a memo from the U.S. Patent office to employees of the U.S.Patent Office about seizing any 'free energy' device (not the exact wording but essentially it) patent applications. I can't remember the wording at the moment but it's scary. No conspiracy with that - it's verifiable fact. Batteries like this have been known for some time and I know one very smart inventor who has verified they are real but knows they won't be allowed any time soon.
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

doesn't have to be free energy

Invention Secrecy
                  The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 requires the government to impose "secrecy orders" on certain patent applications that contain sensitive information, thereby restricting disclosure of the invention and withholding the grant of a patent. Remarkably, this requirement can be imposed even when the application is generated and entirely owned by a private individual or company without government sponsorship or support.

There are several types of secrecy orders which range in severity from simple prohibitions on export (but allowing other disclosure for legitimate business purposes) up to classification, requiring secure storage of the application and prohibition of all disclosure.

At the end of fiscal year 2011, there were 5,241 secrecy orders in effect.

Comment

Last Time i checked this Page,
                    Dead Scientists
                    i thought its done for a while, but it seems he can update it every few Months and it shows, that big companys with her special Societies dont hesitate to continue with her Agenda

Comment

Thorium Plasma Battery Inventor - Who was first? Aries DeGeus?

I forgot to include these two contributions - one from Stanford University and one from Tome Bearden. There is much debate as to who first invented the Thorium PLasma Battery, Eugene Mallove or Aries DeGeus. But it appears that both of their batteries were only for demonstration purposes - not very prcatical for powering anything larger than a PC. However, the Russian inventor Dimitri Petronov had his entire home operating on one of these batteries and the American inventor "Danny" (The Air Force Reservist) made one that powered an electric scooter (that was demonstrated in Korea and China) and another larger one for a four passenger car that, according to E.G. (who claims to be a DoE employee) operated flawless for 13 months. Anyway, see the attached and below:

New Plasma Battery Technology Can Power Electric Cars For Years. So Why Is The Inventor Now Missing? | PRLog

A Curious Coincidence: Was it Suppression of the Self-Powering Battery?

T. E. Bearden
                      28 Nov. 2007

The Incident

An incident that occurred in the Charlotte Douglas International Airport in North Carolina earlier this month is at least a curious coincidence, or it may possibly even represent assassination and suppression of another highly important “energy from the vacuum” (EFTV) invention. At least such a possibility should be considered, and then if all the facts warrant questioning the autopsy finding of death from natural causes, the incident should be more deeply investigated.

The victim’s name was M. DeGeus. DeGeus was found slumped in his car in the long term parking area of the airport, totally unresponsive. He was rushed to the hospital, and was pronounced dead very quickly, according to http://www.wbtv.com/home/11188186.html

The resulting autopsy indicated heart failure, and thus concluded “death from natural causes”. Hence police are not investigating it any further, and they are not considering it as a possible homicide.

Some Background on the Victim and His Invention

DeGeus was in fact the inventor of a thin wafer-like material/device that somehow specially aligned the atoms or electron currents ongoing in that material, so that the wafer produced a constant amperage at a small voltage – continuous real power, or in other words a strange kind of “self-powering battery”. It is actually powered by the ongoing and continuous tremendous exchange of energy by the active vacuum with the charges of any material. This exchange is exceptionally powerful, and normally our electromagnetic systems and devices only use just a tiny bit of it.

But as is known in physics, even simple materials (such as a simple short piece of ordinary copper wire) have extraordinary symmetrical cross currents ongoing perpetually, even when no ordinary “net” current is flowing since normally there is no asymmetry. E.g., quoting Swann:

"Think of the cables which carry the telephone current in the form of electrons. In the absence of the current the electrons are moving in all directions. As many are moving from left to right as are moving from right to left; and the nothingness which is there is composed of two equal and opposite halves, about a million million amperes per square centimeter in one direction, and a million million amperes per square centimeter in the other direction. The telephone current constitutes an upsetting of the balance to the extent of one hundredth of a millionth of an ampere per square centimeter, or about one part in a hundred million million million. Then if this one part in a hundred million million million is at fault by one part in a thousand, we ring up the telephone company and complain that the quality of the speech is faulty." [W.F.G. Swann, Physics Today, June. 1951, p. 9.]

However, if by special alignment of atoms and basic constituents one does provide an EM asymmetry in this naturally occurring “opposing huge EM power currents” always ongoing laterally in the matter itself, then a net lateral direct current (real EM power) can be freely provided by that altered material at a resulting voltage (indicating the asymmetry) because every charge in the material is continually involved in an enormous energy reaction with its local active vacuum.

This continual giant energy interaction of every charge with the seething vacuum is already well-known in modern quantum field theory. E.g., quoting Aitchison:

"...the concept of a 'single particle' actually breaks down in relativistic quantum field theory with interactions, because the interactions between 'the particle' and the vacuum fluctuations (or virtual quanta) cannot be ignored." [I. J. R. Aitchison, "Nothing's Plenty: The Vacuum in Modern Quantum Field Theory," Contemporary Physics, 26(4), 1985, p. 357.].

A Little Corroborating Information

Indeed, I found an obscure bit of information that seems directly related to proving the concept. We urge other investigators to further investigate this effect. Quoting:

“…infrared Tourmaline is the only mineral to show permanent electricity on the earth and is also a natural (non-manufactured) source of negative ions and far infrared (FIR) rays.
                      Around 1986, it was found in a research station in Japan that, even though tourmaline was broken down in smaller pieces, a positive and a negative electrode existed on both ends of the crystal, and the electrodes never disappeared unless tourmaline was boiled near 1000°C.
                      In addition, when the positive and the negative electrodes of a tourmaline crystal were connected to each other, it was proven to show low electricity of 0.06mA.”

We suspect that the vast new phenomena uncovered in nanocrystalline research will also probably have similar “self-powering DC battery” capabilities in some cases.

At any rate, altering the layering characteristics of the wafer material used by DeGeus provides a broken symmetry in its usual equal-and-opposite cross currents. This asymmetry results in the little DeGeus solid state wafer pouring out a net steady lateral DC current at a given steady voltage. In short, it becomes a “perpetual battery” type of device, gating and pouring out steady and directly usable net DC power, and fed by energy from the seething vacuum reaction due to that organized broken symmetry.

Proposed Explanation of the “Self-Powering Battery”

Physics already tells us that, when we have a broken symmetry, then something previously virtual becomes observable. So when we have a power supply using the normal proven asymmetry of opposite charges (its dipolarity), it will be receiving input energy from the virtual state vacuum, cohering it to quantum size, and emitting it as real, observable EM energy. E.g., quoting Nobelist Lee:

“…the violation of symmetry arises whenever what was thought to be a non-observable turns out to be actually an observable.” [T. D. Lee, Particle Physics and Introduction to Field Theory, Harwood Academy Publishers, Chur, New York, and London, 1981, p. 181.]

DeGeus Wafers and the Purpose of his Planned Trip

DeGeus appears to have readily achieved different voltages and currents (different levels of power) by grouping, multiple-layering, etc. – much like connecting or grouping individual batteries. The novelty was that the inventor had discovered how to build these wafers extremely cheaply – couple bucks each for a small one, with an assembly of them for greater power just requiring multiples of the basic cost.

He is believed to have been from a well-to-do European family with significant assets in South America. His family is reported to have claimed the body and officially tied up all his assets, effects, records, etc. The legal ongoings are likely to permanently suppress any and all technical lab notes, descriptions, etc.

Unknown to the authorities investigating his death, DeGeus was on his way to Europe to receive very substantial funding to put his invention into mass production and marketing.

Importance of the DeGeus Invention

As an example of the importance of this probably-now-lost “free energy from the vacuum” invention, consider an electric car with a much smaller DeGeus wafer assembly “battery pack” using self-powering “batteries” taking all their energy output continually from the seething vacuum. As can be seen, suddenly one has eliminated the recharging of batteries for the electric car, and is now using a “permanent, self-powering battery” instead. Thus one has achieved the dream of a “self-powering electric auto”, taking all its input energy cleanly from the active vacuum environment itself, without need of burning physical fuel to run the car or recharge the battery. In short, a car also without harmful emissions that damage and pollute the biosphere and contribute to global warming.

Use of a larger DeGeus battery, together with an alternator, would also produce a self-powering unit capable of powering the average home with AC power. Many other applications are obvious, as is also the tremendous impact of such a developed technology upon our present consumption of hydrocarbon fuels, nuclear fuel rods, etc.

Other Similar Incidents

There are of course other incidents similar to this. Stan Meyer, a well-known inventor who apparently got his watergas working well, rushed from a restaurant and shouted “They’re killing me!” (Some reports stated he shouted “They’re poisoning me”), and then collapsed and died. Simply Google on the web, for many articles on Stan Meyer, his invention, the threats to his life, and his strange death.

An Australian researcher and friend of mine also had a colleague who was assassinated in an upstairs room by a shot from the street below, using the larger bazooka-sized Venus shooter. The other persons there actually observed the assassin load the bazooka-shaped shooter back into his vehicle and speed away.

In Conclusion

All we can state for certain is that (1) lots of inventors of successful watergas, self-powering systems, etc. have been severely warned or in some cases killed. (2) Many other “free energy from the active medium” inventors have been threatened, bought out, or killed – or experienced a mysterious death (we tell neophytes to be careful, else one can have a “sudden suicide” on one’s way to the supermarket!) (3) The Venus electronic countermeasures technique is well-known and established. (4) I have personally experienced just such an assassination attempt, with my good friend Lieutenant Colonel (retired) Ken Moore with me and also experiencing the weapon effects and our very rapid escape in the nick of time. So I have a corroborating witness.

Nonetheless, the interested reader will have to take it from there and draw his or her own conclusions about the DeGeus incident. Was it just a curious natural heart attack, or was it a deliberate assassination?

Hopefully time will tell.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EYECU View Post
                        I think the scientific community and academia need to partner up with a high-power law firm to expose this obvious collusion with the oil industry. It is keeping us hostage to the oil at inflated pump prices.
                        You haven't even scratched the surface of what's going on. It's not the big bad oil companies, it's all of them including the so called "academia" and bogus self righteous "scientific community" you suggest get together to fight the oil guys. And their end goal is not to just keep you from having free energy... it's to kill all of us off. That's why they keep pumping all of us with cancer, AIDS and whatever other goodies they use your tax dollars to come up with to KILL everyone. They want you dead.

ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

I don't see what the big mystery of this "plasma battery" is. Nuclear radiation and any other sort of "plasma" effect (such as hydrogen or even nitrogen gas) ignited will generate more energy than it requires to make the plasma. All you have to do is put it in a magnetic field and collect the charges.

YES, all this nonsense about nuclear power plants making steam to turn turbines is stupid. It's like using a Ferrari engine to power your tooth brush - a super waste of energy. All radioactive material (like thorium) emit ELECTRICAL CHARGES you can directly turn into electrical energy! How obvious is this yet sell out "academia" and the bogus "scientific community" don't say a thing about it! What a joke these institutions of brain washing are.

You want the secret of this "plasma battery"????

Here it is.

Just use thorium in some manner to increase it radioactivity and you've got your super battery if you can transform the output to 12V or whatever you wanted. LOTS of energy there.

William Lyne explained this in his books and it's no secret. You can buy his books on Amazon or from him directly for a few bucks.

Books written by William R. Lyne
                        Last edited by SilverToGold; 04-01-2012, 02:51 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

. .

Comment

A Japanese patent containing key info of this kind of battery

Guys and Gals,
                            I found this obscure patent from Japan of a certain Thorium based battery. Maybe someone can retrieve the whole patent and translate the text of it?
                            Info:
                            Japanese Patent JP2006145350
                            Abstract: PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED: To provide a small and safe battery capable of generating an electromotive force efficiently and stably.

SOLUTION: A conductive positive electrode body 1 formed of a metal sheet such as an aluminum sheet and an iron sheet, a carbon sheet sintered with carbon powder or the like, and a conductive negative electrode body 2 having conductivity as same as the positive electrode body 1 are arranged separately with a distance each other, and an isolation layer 3 comprising a porous cellulose membrane, synthetic resin film, glass fiber film or the like is arranged in a negative electrode body 2 side therebetween. An active substance layer 4 is arranged under a condition deposited on an inner face of the positive electrode body 1, in a positive electrode body 1 side of the isolation layer 3. The active substance layer 4 is formed by mixing a powder material of an actinoid substance such as actinium and thorium into a binder to be applied in one face side of the positive electrode body 1 opposed to the isolation layer 3. The electromotive force Ev is generated between the positive electrode body 1 and the negative electrode body 2 as a result thereof, and the battery is formed layer-likely as the whole, using energy of ionized electrons generated when the actinoid substance is α-decayed.

COPYRIGHT: (C)2006,JPO&NCIPI
                            This has escaped the eyes of the MIBs of USA.

Comment

Japanese Inventor Will Be 6th - So Where is Thorium Plasma Battery Now

CENSORSHIP IS ALIVE AND WELL IN AMERICA!

I just found this from 2010 - check it out...

Another energy technology suppressed by U.S. Government? Green Energy Reports demands disclosure! | PRLog

Another energy technology suppressed by U.S. Government? Green Energy Reports demands disclosure!
                              By Green Energy Reports

Dated: Oct 25, 2010

Green Energy Reports uncovers yet another technology being suppressed by the oil industry to continue facade of "oil crisis" and keep public addicted to oil.

Los Angeles - Today at a 4 hour debriefing with a researcher from Sandia Laboratories (A U.S. government research facility), Green Energy Reports learned that NASA and the DoD owns, tested, and used, a new "plasma powered battery" that provides reliable and constant output for 5-7 years without a recharge or interruption in power. The informant reported to GER investigators that this technology utilizes isotopes and a magnetic field to generate electrical current in any climate and environmental conditions and is extremely energy efficient with an efficiency coefficient of over 90%. The technology is being used to power the next Mars rovers, and current spy satellites, and new long-range torpedoes by the U.S. Navy.

According to the Sandia informant, the technology has been in use for over 3 years and "could easily be used to replace coal plants around the world, as well as to power cell phones, laptop computers, electric scooters, and automobiles".The new battery utilizes nuclear technology but radiation levels are similar to the emissions of a mobile telephone.

The first prototype measured 9 inches by two inches by two inches and was used to power a four passenger car with a 45hp electric motor. According to the informant, who "was previously warned and threatened about public disclosure" the automobile was operated non-stop for more than 13 months before the DoD claimed ownership of the technology which it immediately classified and labeled as "Strategic Technology".

The informant claimed that a battery the size of a refrigerator could power an entire condominium complex of 500 units for 5 to 7 years with no external support, maintenance or connection to a power grid. The informant further reported that there were plans to build a large battery measuring 45 feet by 60 feet by 30 feet that was designed to plug into a conventional power grid and provide enough electricity to power a city with a population of 2 million people.

The inventor of the technology was a former U.S. Air Force Reserve who was a design team leader on the now-famous "Predator" drone aircraft used in Iraq and Afghanistan. Originally that surveillance aircraft was intended to stay aloft indefinitely using an electric motor and the new plasma battery technology. But according to our informant, the DoD took over the plasma battery project from Sandia and killed the idea since they recognized the technology to be "disruptive and too valuable to risk losing over hostile territory".

The inventor allegedly attempted to sell his technology abroad in Europe and China but was detained by the FBI upon his return to America and had all of his files, hard-drives, and models confiscated from him and "warned about disclosures in accordance with the National Security Act". Green Energy Reports was able to independently confirm this with a telephone call with the inventor who only admitted that he was in fact the inventor, "but I am not allowed to comment further".

Our informant also claimed that executives from Exxon-Mobil somehow learned of the technology and met secretly with DoE officials, and former Vice-President Richard Cheney claiming the new battery technology is "hazardous" and should not be made available for public use. He/she also advised that the CTO of Halliburton made overtures to buy commercial licenses of the new technology and agreed not to make it available for export. Unfortunately he/she is not aware of the outcome of that meeting, but he/she was present when a demonstration was given to U.S. Naval Warfare Officers from Groton came to Sandia in 2007.

The Sandia informant insists the new battery does not pose a safety hazard but does have two disadvantages. First the battery dies suddenly without warning sometime between 5 and 7 years (similar to a nickel cadium battery). Secondly, the battery cannot be effectively recycled at this time, and therefore a disposal depot would be required in an old salt mine or remote area where the radiation would gradually bleed off within 20 years and become harmless.

There is now current research being conducted to completely neutralize the radiation factor and the informant said the progress is "very encouraging". Our Sandia source also advised that Russia has a similar battery in development but apparently the Russian battery is not very reliable and has a useful life of 2-3 years.

Green Energy Reports urges the public to send a copy of this to your local Congressman and demand a Congressional investigation to determine if the federal Anti-Trust and RICO laws have been violated by the oil industry in collusion with others with vested interests in the oil markets.

Last edited by EYECU; 04-02-2012, 05:02 AM. Reason: formatting problem with fonts

Comment

Working...
                              X