Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kind of freaked out, could use some advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kind of freaked out, could use some advice...

Hello everyone!
    I am writing this sort of tentatively. I don't want to come off as a lunatic, but I am struggling for an explanation to something I experienced the other day.
    I guess I will cut to the quick here...
    I was laying in bed, trying to fall asleep. I have always had sleep trouble, and it takes me a while to relax and fall asleep.
    While I was laying there, I suddenly heard a voice in my head, that was not mine. It was a female voice, and it sounded very urgent, like someone was trying to get my attention. I only heard one word, which was my name. sort of a semi-shout, and as quick as I heard it, it was gone.
    Like many other people, I have been feeling a bit different lately. sort of more tuned in, i guess would be the best way to put it. My senses have been a bit more active than normal (talking about smell sight hearing touch, basic stuff), which doesn't surprise me, given the age we live in.
    I have never before heard anything in my head that didn't present itself in my own internal voice. I have had thoughts that I were not sure were mine before, but never in someone else's voice.
    I am not sure if someone was reaching out to me for some strange reason, or if I could have imagined it...
    I know I was still plenty awake, as I had only been laying down for a few minutes at this point.
    I haven't told anyone about this, mostly because most folks I know would simply assume I had lost it, and go on about their day.
    I don't know what this means, if anything, or more importantly, what I should do about it, if anything.
    Has anyone else had similar experiences?
    I have never had any kind of paranormal experience, other than seeing a ghost once, which really wasn't a big deal, as the house I lived in at the time absolutely had spirits in it. I have had some minor dreams that came true much later in my life, though nothing on that order has happened to me since I was a kid, and I dismissed most of that as the same thing that people call deja vu.
    I am very hesitant to admit this, and I am fairly freaked out by it.
    If anyone can help me out, maybe give me some clues to what I actually experienced, and if there is anything I can do about it? I am not sure I want it to happen again, as the voice really seemed to have some urgency about it, and I don't want anyone to be in any kind of trouble or danger.
    I really don't even know what to think about hearing voices in my head that are not mine, but if there is anyone who could shed a little light on this for me, I would really appreciate it. I am really struggling to come up with an answer as to what or who I heard in my head, and what that might mean for me and possibly my loved ones.
    I know this is very vague, but it happened so fast, and as I mentioned, I have never had anything remotely like this happen to me before.
    thanks in advance to anyone who can help with some kind of information!

N8

I guess I should mention, I did not recognize the voice, and I was wide awake for a long time after i heard it, I wasn't even starting to drift off to sleep at the time. The voice was clear as day, and interrupted the thoughts I was having at the time, which were about some videos I had watched on youtube just before going to bed. That is all the info I can think might be useful, though having no experience like this to draw from, I guess i don't really know what useful might be anyway...
    Last edited by Neight; 03-27-2012, 12:41 PM.
    The absence of proof is not proof of absence

I am not saying this is what happened to you but its worth looking at.

The brain can generate thoughts, apparent visions and sounds by itself and from external stimuli. Basically daydreaming is this.

electromagnetic stimuli can also have similar effects on the brain, especially at certain frequencies.

We are bombarded by this stimuli 24 hours a day, any particular signal or combinations of signals could trigger such an event.

Are there any new pieces of electrical equipment in the vicinity of where you experienced this?

Governments and scientists have experimented with this phenomenon for decades and have written many papers on the subject.

Do you have a smart meter? do you live close to a cell tower? have you bought a new smart appliance such as a washing machine or ref.

I am not saying it is this but its worth a look at, also take a look at ELF waves.

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
      I am not saying this is what happened to you but its worth looking at.

The brain can generate thoughts, apparent visions and sounds by itself and from external stimuli. Basically daydreaming is this.

electromagnetic stimuli can also have similar effects on the brain, especially at certain frequencies.

We are bombarded by this stimuli 24 hours a day, any particular signal or combinations of signals could trigger such an event.

Are there any new pieces of electrical equipment in the vicinity of where you experienced this?

Governments and scientists have experimented with this phenomenon for decades and have written many papers on the subject.

Do you have a smart meter? do you live close to a cell tower? have you bought a new smart appliance such as a washing machine or ref.

I am not saying it is this but its worth a look at, also take a look at ELF waves.
      Hello mbrownn, thanks for the reply
      I do not have any new electronics or appliances in my house, though I do a lot of electrical energy experiments pretty much all the time when I am home.
      Nothing like this has happened before, and I have been working with this stuff for well over a year now.
      I am still not really sure what to think, though it hasn't happened again, so I am not all that worried about it, just sort of looking for possibilities at this point.
      I am all for activating spiritual powers, but not too crazy (no pun intended) about hearing voices in my head that are not mine...
      especially when it sounds urgent like what I heard.
      Thanks again for the reply, I really appreciate it!

N8

Comment

don't freak out , imho it is a natural process especially for someone who has been experimenting with electromagnetics quite a bit .... after all we all are Antenna's some more than others

ps: same happened to me .... the message was a bit different .... " time for you to wake up" was the message .... it was new for me but interesting considering the research I'm in
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Voices?

You'll have some visitors....soon

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
            don't freak out , imho it is a natural process especially for someone who has been experimenting with electromagnetics quite a bit .... after all we all are Antenna's some more than others

ps: same happened to me .... the message was a bit different .... " time for you to wake up" was the message .... it was new for me but interesting considering the research I'm in
            sorry for the delay in reply, somehow I missed that there had been posts on this topic...

I still haven't had the voice repeat in my head, so I am no longer worried about it, though it would be interesting to find out the source of the voice.
            I didn't realize there was a potential for this kind of thing when working with electronics in this reguard.

I thank you very much for your reply. I have read much of what you post to the forum threads, and while most of it is way over my head, the things you find are fascinating, and always very informative/enlightening!

I am wondering if this voice wasn't my own kind of "wake up" call.... I know things are getting much much closer to some real change in the world, and who knows, maybe I am going to have some kind of part in it

that is me being optimistic!

I guess time will tell

N8

Comment

Originally posted by stargate22 View Post
              You'll have some visitors....soon
              I hope not....
              I really don't mind a friendly visit of some kind, but the implication of voices in my head and soon to be visitors sounds a bit more ominous....

Comment

I would test it, what the Voice can do for you.
                I dont wonder, if this is something 'kinky' in this World today, because its more handy to have the common Opinion in the Direction, that there is nothing extraordinary and cannot be.
                Way easier to control the Peoples then, and feed them with all the Crap from TV and Computer Games or with other Illusions
                But what is older then massmanipulation is the Phrase "to listen to your inner Voice",
                where i doubt, that most do have a single Clue what this actually could be, sure, a good Computer game is more important then anything else, even when its just zeros and ones.

But at last i still got a nice fairytale from someone at the Web, where a invisible Voice has a Part in it.
                Enjoy it.
                Google Translate
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

thank you Joit for this very interesting story

a little excerpt:

Some people who knew him so well, he was a little scary, because he apparently could predict the future in many ways. That this ability also quite obviously a result of "secular" had properties that only a few are recognized. For he who sees things in circuits and connections, who approached goes with calmness and objectivity to them, but especially those who things think it through, which may well seem like someone who is gifted with clairvoyance, when confusion and stupor, the normal is. Whatever the case: He was, above all, the truth behind the appearance, the genuine feel and see behind the scenes.

Neight ... we are all part of this Universal Symphony ... each has his / her note to play ... you just have to find your partition
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-31-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

My experience with working with radiant energy was not so pronounced but what I can say is I do experience very vivid dreams, sometimes good and sometimes troubling but also an increased clarity of thought during times of study.

Recently, not only myself but many others I know have experienced lethargy, increased sleep and feelings of not being able to do anything about problems we face. As we live many kilometers apart, I doubt it is my experiments and it could be coincidence but It could be the electromagnetic noise in the environment.

If it is the latter, then the question is "is this noise deliberate?" as we know governments do experiment with this.

My ELF experiments were inconclusive but my wife does get agitated when I do them so I gave that up as it isn't worth the trouble hehe

I do take this type of thing seriously, as we all should, but the truth is that it is difficult to prove. Speaking to a cell network guy (he has set up cell networks for Ericson in many countries including one in the Lebanon in the last year) he tells me it is possible to set up the carrier waves in two towers at slightly different frequencies and the system would still function normally. If this was done deliberately it would create a third frequency and sort of like interferometry, if tuned correctly, could interfere with how we think causing changes in mood etc

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
                      My experience with working with radiant energy was not so pronounced but what I can say is I do experience very vivid dreams, sometimes good and sometimes troubling but also an increased clarity of thought during times of study.

Recently, not only myself but many others I know have experienced lethargy, increased sleep and feelings of not being able to do anything about problems we face. As we live many kilometers apart, I doubt it is my experiments and it could be coincidence but It could be the electromagnetic noise in the environment.

If it is the latter, then the question is "is this noise deliberate?" as we know governments do experiment with this.

My ELF experiments were inconclusive but my wife does get agitated when I do them so I gave that up as it isn't worth the trouble hehe

I do take this type of thing seriously, as we all should, but the truth is that it is difficult to prove. Speaking to a cell network guy (he has set up cell networks for Ericson in many countries including one in the Lebanon in the last year) he tells me it is possible to set up the carrier waves in two towers at slightly different frequencies and the system would still function normally. If this was done deliberately it would create a third frequency and sort of like interferometry, if tuned correctly, could interfere with how we think causing changes in mood etc
                      Thank you mbrownn for sharing your experience , It is in fact interesting this generalized phenomenom of Lethargy, it is imho as if people are waiting for something ...

Take the example of Governments who are in the incapacity of forecasting beyond the short term Principle of Correspondence

ps: the electromagnetic noise in the environment is not necessarily human made but of Natural origin

Comment

Originally posted by psychicdom
                        This sounds as freaky as it could be, so I'm going to take the naturalistic point of view here. You should go and see someone just to rule out the possibility that you might be imagining too much or spending a lot of time on your own. I mean, I'm not saying you've lost it, but anyone who experiences this kind of stuff should go and visit a professional just to make sure that what you experienced is indeed spiritual or psychological in nature. Once you get the opinion of a psychologist or other professional, then you can have a better assessment of what happened knowing that you have ruled out other possibilities. Cheers.
                        Be careful when recommending anyone to go to a "psychologist or other professional". A 65 year old friend of mine was depressed because he was loosing his "spring", if you know what I mean, and his younger partner was in another country so he could not be with her. His doctor referred him to a psychologist, then he was committed and put into electro therapy. Yes passing huge voltages through his skull, can you believe that? electro labotomy I call it. He has never been the same since and has memory problems now. I am glad I don't live in Australia.

Unfortunately much of psychology is pseudo science although I do believe in getting to the truth and causes of things. The effects of ELF waves is well documented and a certain frequencies do have the psychological effects I described.

Comment

I hear what you are saying.

Personally I think we are living in the second dark age because of you talk about anything other than the prescribed doctrines you are considered a nut and if you express a different view you are a conspiracy theorist or worse. you are even restricted in what you can publish via the mega publishers and of course on the internet your publications are easily erased without trace at the touch of a button. Yet these companies that impose all these restrictions on us are the same ones spying on what we do just like the dark ages

Comment

Wow, sorry I missed some of these responses!
                            I lost my computer in a freak accident (it really is a crazy story...) and haven't been on for a while.
                            Turns out I am not going crazy, I now believe it was a kind of wake up call, just as MonsieurM mentioned.
                            I have since gained an immense amount of spiritual knowledge, and really can't even adequately describe some of the events of my life in the last several weeks.
                            I do want to say a huge thank you to all who responded, even though I wasn't able to read them as they came in, I really appreciate the offered help and advice!
                            Thank you all
                            N8

Comment

I am sure there is a wake up happening in a minority and it would be much wider spread if it wasn't for the toxins placed in our food and water. I believe the wake up is in response to what is happening around us and the powers that be would prefer we didn't.

Do the research, you will find this is undeniable.

Research Josef Mengele, Fluoride, rat Poison

Read the Peer-reviewed science column
                              Fluoridation: It's neither safe nor effective

Fluoride Free Fairbanks

Comment

Working...
                              X