Experiencing the Shift in Consciousness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiencing the Shift in Consciousness

If you have been feeling out of sorts for some time, uncomfortable or worse you are probably experiencing the effects of a shift in consciousness manifesting in the symptoms as described below.

I think Pamela may have posted similar symptoms somewhere else on the forum & I have certainly seen these on other people's blogs etc. I thought I would add them here as they were originally channeled by Tobias through Geoffrey Hoppe & he is the original source.

"Twelve Signs of Your Awakening Divinity"

“Shaumbra” means
    Family and Deep Inner Friendship

By Geoffrey Hoppe and Tobias
    1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the "Christ seed" awakens within. This too shall pass.
    2. Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving from a house where you lived in for many, many years into a new house. As much as you want to move into the new house, there is a sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house. This too shall pass.
    3. Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2 above. It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. This too shall pass.
    4. Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don't worry about finding the "perfect" job or career right now. This too shall pass. You're in transition and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion.
    5. Withdrawal from family relationships. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. It will appear as though you are drifting away from your family and friends. This too shall pass. After a period of time, you may develop a new relationship with them if it is appropriate. However, the relationship will be based in the new energy without the karmic attachments.
    6. Unusual sleep patterns. It's likely that you'll awaken many nights between 2:00 and 4:00 AM. There's a lot of work going on within you, and it often causes you to wake up for a "breather." Not to worry. If you can't go back to sleep, get up and do something rather than lay in bed and worry about humanly things. This too shall pass.
    7. Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. You are literally releasing the old energy within, and these energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, running to escape and boogiemen. This too shall pass.
    8. Physical disorientation. At times you'll feel very ungrounded. You'll be "spatially challenged" with the feeling like you can't put two feet on the ground, or that you're walking between two worlds. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, you body sometimes lags behind. Spend more time in nature to help ground the new energy within. This too shall pass.
    9. Increased "self talk." You'll find yourself talking to your Self more often. You'll suddenly realize you've been chattering away with yourself for the past 30 minutes. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and you're experiencing the tip of the iceberg with the self talk. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, more coherent and more insightful. You're not going crazy, you're just Shaumbra moving into the new energy.
    10. Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. You may feel alone and removed from others. You may feel the desire to "flee" groups and crowds. As Shaumbra, you are walking a sacred and lonely path. As much as the feelings of loneliness cause you anxiety, it is difficult to relate to others at this time. The feelings of loneliness are also associated with the fact that your Guides have departed. They have been with you on all of your journeys in all of your lifetimes. It was time for them to back away so you could fill your space with your own divinity. This too shall pass. The void within will be filled with the love and energy of your own Christ consciousness.
    11. Loss of passion. You may feel totally disimpassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That's OK, and it's just part of the process. Take this time to "do no-thing." Don't fight yourself on this, because this too shall pass. It's similar to rebooting a computer. You need to shut down for a brief period of time in order to load the sophisticated new software, or in this case, the new Christ-seed energy.
    12. A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a "suicidal" feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don't want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or other. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple. You have completed your karmic cycles. You have completed your contract for this lifetime. You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. During this transition process, you have an inner remembrance of what it is like to be on the other side. Are you ready to enlist for another tour of duty here on Earth? Are you ready to take on the challenges of moving into the New Energy? Yes, indeed you could go Home right now. But you've come this far, and after many, many lifetimes it would be a shame to leave before the end of the movie. Besides, Spirit needs you here to help others transition into the new energy. They will need a human guide, just like you, who has taken the journey from the old energy into the new. The path you're walking right now provides the experiences to enable you to become a Teacher of the New Divine Human. As lonely and dark as your journey can be at times, remember that you are never alone.

Geoffrey Hoppe
    Channeler for Tobias

Copyright 2006 by Geoffrey Hoppe, Golden, CO. Prepared in collaboration with Tobias of the Crimson Circle. Please distribute freely for non-commercial purposes.

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Thanks, Dear Sharyn!

My Dear Sharyn,

Thank you so much for posting this... As you know, many of us have been experiencing these symptoms as of late and they can be quite daunting. It helps so much to know that we are not alone and having this wonderful network of Dear Friends to talk with about EVERYTHING also provides much ease.

I am filled with Immense Gratitude for making such wonderful and exquisitely LOVING connections with so many of you Precious Beings on this forum... Learning and practicing Chinese Energetic Medicine from Grace and holding our Mastermind sessions each week, getting those Amazing readings from Moria and having you and Stephen practice ME on our Beings are such Beautiful Blessings! As Grace says.... (even with these disconcerting symptoms) Life is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Thanks again, Darling Sharyn... I Love You.

With MUCH Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Comment

Dear Pamela,

Thank you so much . I also feel so blessed to have this fabulous loving connection with everyone here & to count you all as my special friends. I can't wait to "log in" & plug in & reconnect with everyone as soon as I get up each morning.

This is another very good article that explains further some of the experiences many of you may be able to relate to. The key to coping with this transition we are all currrently undergoing is to be kind & accepting of yourself & to LOVE YOURSELF!! Get on the fabulous DESERVING module from PATHS!!!

Why we Feel so Tired So Often

by Celia Fenn Spanish Translation Turkish Translation

Many people who are going through the Indigo to Crystal shift find that intense fatigue and tiredness are two of the predominant symptoms of their shift. They feel exhausted all the time, and just want to sleep. And when they do sleep, they sleep deeply and do not want to get up.
      So, what is happening, and why do we feel this way.
      Archangel Michael explains that there are three different processes that cause the fatigue. These are:
      • Emotional Body Clearing
      • De-toxification of the Physical and Subtle Bodies
      • Full Multi-Dimensional Consciousness
      Each of these aspects can be handled in a different way.
      Emotional Body Clearing

At the beginning of the process, we undergo intense emotional body clearing. This involves clearing the psyche and the subconscious of all old patterns of trauma and self-sabotage.The intensity of this process will depend on how much clearing you have already done in your preparation for ascension. I am a healer, and I helped many people to prepare, but never really found the time to fully complete my own process, so when I hit the transition I experienced intense emotional body processing for several months. The stuff just poured out of my subconscious, and I had weird dreams and anxiety attacks as I battled to process the trauma of my inner child.

This kind of trauma release is exhausting! Some people don't fully realise what is happening, as they do most of their releasing through dream work at night. But those who suffer anxiety attacks are often doing this processing during the day.
      At this point you may need help to work with letting go of old patterns being held by the Inner Child. This is where you need to really do your Inner Child work. Find a good therapist, do a workshop, or find a good book, but let go of the patterns of your wounded child!

And then understand that while you are doing this clearing you will be exhausted. You have spent most of your life repressing these energies. Processing them is hard work. But worth it! when you are finished you will have cleared your psyche of subconscious patterns of self-sabotage, and will be able to function from a space of complete clarity and purity of intention.

De-Toxification of the Physical and Subtle Bodies

This process of deep cleansing is associated with the processes mentioned above. As the emotions are released, so are all the old mental and physical blocks and patterns that are associated with them. These old "toxic" energies are passed through the subtle bodies and cleared through the physical. In addition, any old toxins that the physical body is holding will be cleared at this time.

This process of cleansing and de-toxification puts considerable strain on the organs of elimination, being the kidneys and the liver. Hence many of you may experience having bags under your eyes, evidence of kidney stress, and digestive disturbances such as heartburn and flatulence, evidence of liver stress. In addition you may experience pains in the joints, which is also a characteristic of detoxification, as excess acids are released from their storage in the body.

In addition, these processes of elimination will also make you feel tired, and you may be prone to headaches - all symptoms of detoxification. That is why you will need to drink lots of clear, clean water and try to eat a healthy diet as far as is possible.

Full Multi-Dimensional Consciousness

This is the most exciting part, and happens throughout the process. It is responsible for the "spaciness" that so many of you are feeling. Archangel Michael asked me to explain this to you in terms of the frequencies of the brain waves. As you enter mutli-dimensional awareness, you expand the range of consciousness that your body can handle and the ways in which it is handled.
      The brainwave frequencies are as follows:
      • Beta- "normal" waking consciousness
      • Alpha - light meditation
      • Theta - deep meditation
      • Delta - the sleep state or deep hypnosis
      • Gamma - rapid eye movement or the deepest state of sleep/hypnosis where operations can be performed without pain
      A third-dimensional being functions in the Beta range, and moves into Alpha in states of creativity and prayer. A fifth-dimensional being functions between Beta/Alpha/Theta in the normal waking state.
      Your multi-dimensional awarenss allows your consciousness to shift in this range, while you are awake!!! But this is what causes "fatigue". Your body has always recognised Theta as a state of deep relaxation prior to sleep, and so when your brain waves shift to Theta it sends you a message to say that you are tired and about to go to sleep! And so because we are conditioned to respond to that cue with tiredness and sleep, we feel that we need to go and sleep.

A sixth-dimensional being in training for full 9D Christ Consciousness will be learning to move through Delta to Gamma in the normal waking state!! Now your body definitely thinks it's asleep!! The trick is to learn to move with these states, without panicking or getting "lost" in a dream-like state. Those of us who are doing this work often feel like we are living in a slow-mo dream world, and this is in fact true. We are living in the dream state in our waking consciousness.

This will take a while to master, but once mastered it is the key to immense creativity and the manifestation of "miracles". In this deep state of consciousness we can literally bend and shape time and matter with pure intention. So, understand that your body is learning to adapt to a different range of brain-wave frequencies.

A Note of Caution

Please be careful when in any of the above states that you are aware of the following:
      • Stay Grounded. Work at keeping in your body. Do not take recreational drugs or smoke dope at this time, it will intefere with the natural expansion of consciousness.
      • Distinguish between real tiredness and expanded consciousness. Be kind to yourself. If you feel tired - rest. In fact, you will need significant amounts of rest as you pass through this process. if you try to overdo things you will become hyper and will probably crash into exhaustion anyway.
      • Be careful. If you are driving a car, concentrate and focus. So many people are having accidents because they are unaware of what happens when their brain shifts frequencies. It is just a matter of being grounded and concentrating. Tell your body and your guidance that for the duration of the journey you need to be able to concentrate fully on what you are doing.
      • Relax - it will pass. Soon you will become used to working with these different frequencies. I have begun to have a lot of fun with the dreamy, spacy state, and I am learning to use the creativity that it engenders. I am also learning how to shift frequencies at will. Yes, we are truly becoming Crystal or Christed.
      With Much Love, Light & Blessings to Everyone

Sharyn
      Theta Healing
      Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn View Post

"Twelve Signs of Your Awakening Divinity"

“Shaumbra” means
        Family and Deep Inner Friendship

By Geoffrey Hoppe and Tobias [LIST=1]

Hi! Well I've been feeling this way pretty much all my life ever since childhood. Always always. I'm pretty old now, isn't that a lot of years to be going through Awakening to Divinity? Couldn't it just be that maybe I've got something else wrong with me?
        Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
        Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

Originally posted by serenac View Post
          Couldn't it just be that maybe I've got something else wrong with me?
          No. I'm sure you're mistaken.
          My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
          http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

You know I do believe this message is meant with compassion and love but I also believe that people can free themselves from these body aches and fatigue issues.

I've been working on alkalizing for about a year now. Before then I had these body aches and fatigue issues.

Now I feel 95% how I did in high school (which was great) and I am a million percent sure it is only a matter of time before I have no health issues at all

There are many ways to alkalize. One that I do is an alkalizing powder mixed in apple juice (example Swanson pH Balance Alkalizing Formula 1 lb 5 oz (595 grams) Pwdr - Swanson Health Products ).

Having come out the other end of this I don't really think there is anything divine about having health issues. I think the message is nice to hear when you have health problems you don't know how to fix, which I understand and appreciate.

But this suffering in not necessary.

Well I don't know, maybe I learned compassion so maybe there was an importance to it. But once you have these issues I see no reason to remain in them.

XO Jessica
            Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

On alkalizing the body

I openned a box of baking soda the other day. IT TASTE LIKE DETURGENT !
              I'll be glad to try SWANSON.

Thankyou!

Andrew T.

Comment

Hi Jessica! Thanks for the info on alkalizing. I'm not too sure what that means but it sounds nice.

I'm very very lucky I pretty much have no health issues (keeping fingers crossed hehe!) but I have always felt so many of the other things on the first post. I'm always soooooooooo sad, always intense, always lonely even in a crowd or with friends, always in never-never-land (once I was so deep in never-never-land as I was walking I almost walked off a dock! ), have virtually no relations with my relatives (who at any rate are distant relatives at best I have no close family) etc. etc.

There's another post somewhere here about a woman who was like this but she was preparing to go through this really intense thing called kundalini rising which sounds like something horrible and totally doesn't sound like me! Strange though since I've been on Paths Trauma Free I'm a lot LESS sad and even though I still feel alone I don't feel LONELY! I enjoy being alone! I don't enjoy other people's company anymore, even though that sounds so misanthropothic (or whatever!).
                Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
                Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

Working...
                X