Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Magnetic Generator

My name is Tony, I´m from Argentina.
    Perhaps this is not the place to submit this thread. Just let me know.
    I have developed many free magnetic generators in low scale (You can see some videos on internet by "Torian" or Torian 3").
    In a few days I`m finishing a 1HP free megnetic generator and Motor.
    I´m not needing any money for this developement. I allready have an investor.
    Now I´m trying to get it patented.
    Once I heve it ready, I would like to contact a big company interested in Susteinable Energy and enviroment, to invest in produce my generator.
    I hope somebody in this forum can give me an advise on how to contact Google, Apple, Microsoft or any other big company for that purpose.
    I´m sorry for my bad english.
    Thanks

Tony

patent

I can tell you right now that there is no way that you will be able to find a company in the United States to produce them or be able to get a patent there either.

The United States Government has a law that says the patent office can declare your invention secret, and prosecute you if you try and give out the information. They do this in the name of 'national security'. Any motor or generator design that gets better than 80 or 90 percent efficiency can be named a threat to national security and confiscated.
    There is a long history of the US Government threatening, arresting, and sabotaging inventions that would threaten the oil and gas industry.

Dont try and patent it. The only way that free energy is going to get to the people is if you give it away for free, and place a free licensing agreement on it to make sure it stays public.

Good luck.

Comment

Free Magnetic Generator

Thanks for your advice.
      There are similar patents that had no problem, like Howard Johnson´s or Bedini´s.
      Perhaps is better to get it patented in Europe first or South America.
      I made contact with a bureau specialized in patents and told me that is not that difficult.
      I´ll keep on trying.

Comment

Torian, i do not have hope too about, that you can proper patent it and bring it on the Market.
        There dissappeared a lot of Things, what some Guys found, developed, sold, and then it did dissapear or was rebuild with a bad efficience, examples Crystal Cell, Batteries, what an Austrian made, and what seems did work for a very long Time, the latest one Hempel, what had an Investor too, and we dont hear anything from any Side, that a Device like his one will come into the Market.
        H Johnsons Patent is may from a different Time, where it was easier to patent it, the most from the Materials like the Alnicos are not available in this Form, or not payable, the Construction itself is a lot Effort, and noone can be sure, if the Plans are complete or they will work as it is described in the Patents.
        J Bedini never patented a Device what has unusual Properties, most is about charging Batteries.
        And seriously, i dont expect, that anyone is waiting, especially the Industry to get a Device what anyone can have and they can not put a Meter on it, especially today, where the Tax on anything are needed to pay the useless Debts in our System. Go figure, what any Gov would do against it, when they would miss that tax. Newman has couple Patents also, and his Motors obviously are very efficient, but seriously, do you see his Motors anywhere? Same goes for this Guy, Manufacturer of clean water hydraulic motors, high efficenty Water Pumps, but does someone see his Pumps anywhere used? All I can see is a lot crap what we can buy any Day in Walmart and the rest from the super cheap -we need to increase our Sales- Supermarkets.
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I totally agree with the above. The Gov does not want the people to be independent. Why would the capitalist want such a product in the market.
          Why not just build it yourself and start selling? How long can this motor work? Can it made any bigger lets say to run a house?

Comment

Free Magnetic Generator

I agree. I know that this goes against many powerful interests.
            But Solar Energy and Wind Turbines too.
            This will not change the world from one day to another.
            Imagine electricity in the desert, imagine electricity in cities after a catastrophe, imagine an electric car that will not need to be plugged.
            This will give at least 1HP, may be more.
            This is the first stone wheel. Then it will evolute and will be smaller, and more powerful.
            Perhaps some day electric devices will be auto sustainable with its own power supply incorporated.

Comment

Well your device is different as it can be run whenever day/night. The problem with solar and wind power is that it can produce power at a certain time. So the excess will have to be stored somewhere and batteries cost a lot and only last about 10 years maximum. And not many people can afford this technology even though it has become a lot cheaper over the last few years.

Comment

If you're after money and fame, you will be disappointed. However if you wish to sustain yourself with humble means, then you will receive a greater reward. For you own sake I suggest sharing your idea and avoid the problems. I highly doubt anyone here will be able to reproduce any of your results anyways. That's usually the case.

Comment

Maybe you can put it on a DVD , a building instructions movie!!

I buy one from you!

Cheers

Brian
                  Energy Creator, Home build PMG Gnerators / alternators

Comment

Make that two

Comment

Quote from OU.com from Email Traffic between L. Mannix and S Marks.
                      I would like to answer a few questions I have read on Stefan's web site..
                      I would like to mention Stefan and Freedom fuel and Bushwacker and Mica individually but
                      instead I will just make statements that can be relevant to whomever as needed.
                      First of all:
                      1 There are several parts of the power unit which have patents. Remember that the
                      power unit technology is owned by the UEC corporation and I have to be very careful
                      about not stepping on their toes. I am not afraid of them or anything like that. It is just that
                      they are the legitimate owners of the patents and most of the research ect. I would not like
                      to break my trust with them.

However, I can, and will give to all of you as much information as I can. I believe that I will
                      be able to give you enough information to begin research on your own. I just have to pass
                      it in front of my attorney first so I do not get myself into trouble, that's all.
                      2 I will in time give out a basic Hardware diagram which you may find helpful.
                      3 No, I will not publish a schematic diagram of the control circuit. It is proprietary
                      information owned and controlled by the UEC Corporation, so I won't go there.
                      4 I will tell you about my initial experiments and what Electron tube circuits I used to
                      control the frequencies that gave us our significant breakthroughs way back when.
                      5 Yes, Stefan I do intend to point you in the right direction. You deserve at least that
                      much for all of the good effort you have put forth for so long. And especially your
                      kindness to me.
                      6 About the Flame like Discharge. Yes it does cause RF burns. I was going to tell about
                      that, but I decided to wait and see how long it would take one of you to realize this on your
                      own. Bravo!
                      7 The patents are in several segments pertaining only to the control units not the
                      collector coil itself, so I will send you examples of the hardware diagrams. however, I do
                      not have access to a PC at all times so it will take some time for me to be able to scan
                      things and send them off, be patient please. Also I am not spending all my time sitting in
                      front of a PC reading and sending. I must travel to a public place in order to safely send
                      any information at all.
                      8 YES, toroidal transformers have some very weird factors.. Study the strange factors.
                      9 Your interest in the harmonic resonance is also stepping toward the right direction of
                      things. But then again it depends on your viewpoint about exactly what harmonic
                      resonance is and how it relates to mag fields and converting energy as does my power
                      unit.
                      10 We have done a great deal of experimentation with permanent magnets with some
                      very astounding results.
                      I could stop now and start over again with that subject alone. Has anyone ever read any of
                      the reports about our experiments with what was called, the Magnetic shadow casting
                      material? No it wasn't some kind of paint. But you would be fascinated with the amount of
                      renewable energy you can extract from a permanent magnet! We went through about ten
                      thousand dollars worth of Neodymium and Super Cobalt 404 magnetic material in our
                      experiments. I could write volumes of information about that stuff. Those experiments tie
                      in to our development of the power unit.
                      11 Yes, I agree, why does everybody assume that magnetic fields are so single
                      dimensional?
                      they are not . . .they can't be.
                      12 Who ever it was that said there might be possibly military applications for this
                      technology is a very wise man. We believe that is probably the primary government
                      interest followed by the ever popular oil industry trying to stop it.

13 I am sorry, they are not piezo stacks. However, they do look like it. And some of what
                      you said is not far off at all.
                      14 Both Freedomfuel and bushwacker have good and relevant points. (what are they?)
                      15 Yes there is inertia.

The TPU Topic goes on since when? 20 Years and no public Informations about it yet, not a breath of any Information that there are Units like that in the Public?

This is one Example from a few more what i know from, bigger Corporations, what rule the market dont care about single Peoples neither about Green Energy or the Enviroment, only when you have the Money to pay them for that, their main interest are her Sales and her own concern, like they got thaught in School.

I mainly think too, when you will start your own Business, do it by your own, and dont trust other Guys what runs a own Business beside yours. But even then i do not think, that this is a Warranty for a Device like that, even when its similar to Brady/Lutec, and just another Proof, that it (dont) reach the Market, for what Reasons ever.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

The only way to get free energy to the people is to give it away for free. You will never make it through the patent office, corrupt as it has become.

For those of you who have a design, and want to share it with people, and make sure it stays free, I suggest that you look up something called a "copyleft". (Check the wikipedia page for more info)

The basic idea is that a copyleft (as opposed to a copyright) is like a licensing agreement used for open source tech. It says something to the effect of "You can use this information, and these designs, and quote from my stuff, or you can improve and change it to make it better, but you have to quote the original material, and keep passing it along as it was passed to you."

Doing this retains some of the rights of the original creator, and forces every subsequent person who obtains it to sign a copyleft license, legally requiring them to pass the original and their modifications to the next person for free. This also prevents anyone from trying to steal or patent your invention or method in the name of capitalism and keep it from getting to market, or pricing it out of the grasp of the general public.

That's about the only way that I see it working anyway. Open source, free information, and worldwide collaboration for the good of us all. That's the whole point, right? FREE ENERGY HAS TO BE FREE!

My mag-lev rodin pulse generator/stator idea is the same thing. I'm keeping it open source, not patenting everything, and hoping that it will work out to be something easily replicated by everyone. Once I finally get the thing right, I'll write a set of diagrams, schematics, and publish full instructions on how to make it for everybody who wants one.
                        Last edited by TinMan2012; 03-16-2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Free Energy.

Hi There. I am sitting in Norway and follow you on this. I agree with you in this. I want diagrams and explanations from you if possible.

Best from Greentest

Comment

No problem GreenTest. You can see the post that I put in the renewable energy section and check out the basics of my design, which are based on the device built by the youtube user 'skycollection'.

Here's the link for my thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ator-idea.html

You can also check out the little jpeg image that I put at the bottom of the second post I made to the thread, which shows a basic design of what I'm doing. It's not very impressive, since I whipped it up on windows paint, but it effectively illustrates my goal.

TinMan,

Comment

Hello Tony
                              I saw your two videos at youtube, and I was impressed by your motor generator.
                              As many of the gentlemen here have already written, to protect an invention with a patent, is the best way to loose it for ever.
                              I subscribe to the concept of manufacturing and commercialize it by yourself as you have already an investor.
                              In this case, you´ll have only to deal with the Argentina´s industry ministry.
                              If you make a small noise, you will not become a millionaire at once, but you and your invention will survive.
                              Anyway, patented or not, any of your devices may be (and will be) copied by China, and manufactured at a 90% lower price, so. . . Take your own conclusions.
                              By the way it was an argentinian wise man (Silo) who said:Sólo lo que das, es realmente tuyo.

Hasta pronto
                              Alvaro

Comment

Working...
                              X