• Show
Clear All

• Get a FREE PATHS Module!

Get a FREE PATHS Module!

Go HERE for Details

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

LOL I got all excited then I already have it on both theatres, thanks anyway lol!!

Comment

COOL

Big score for the planet!!!!!

Jessica
      Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Don't forget to sign up for a separate theater presentation for Project1World as outlined in the numerous posts by PATHS SA as the 'piggybacked' Project1Worlds will soon cease and you don't want to be left out of the loop!
        Blessings on the journey, Glenn
        PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
        Handmade Ceramic Gifts
        Discover-PATHS
        [

Comment

LIfe is Absolutely Fabulous!!

This is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS NEWS!!!
          IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

I Agree! It's much more than a free module! It's "Get A Free Theatre And Two Modules FREE!" because there is the sleep module added too! I LOVE having three theatres! I feel so spoilt!! And I just LOVE the Project1World theatre picture with the light working perfectly on the Earth! Inspired! I just love it!!

Comment

I Love This!

Hi My PATHS Lovies!

I just watched my "Project 1 World" Module again and I just want to pop in here and say how much I LOVE the beautiful image and how deliciously soothing it is to experience the subtle changing of colors throughout the presentation! And Aaron's E-book, "The Power of Collective Intention", so beautifully explains the magnitude of this project. Thank you, Dear Aaron.

But what struck me today was the very clear realization of what the events and experiences of this past year have taught me... I know now, without a doubt in my mind, that Conscious Intention IS the Great Secret to creating that which we desire. As each day passes and I internalize this Truth more and more, it seems that I am finding even GREATER results from my PATHS modules... I KNOW! Is that not Fabulous? So......as I sit here and view this most WONDERFUL module, I am filled with Joy to know that my intention to help heal our planet, along with all of the Precious Beings who are participating in this humanitarian project, is a magnificent milestone in history. I am so Happy and Grateful to be a part of it.

Once again...Thank You, PATHS...

With MUCH Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

My PATHS Website
              My Art Website
              My Paintings As Prints
              My Facebook

Comment

Hi all,
                just registered to this module. Still have not watched the theater because in "my controls" selection there is no space to fill in the name of my country, does that mean, that PATHS is intended only for US citizens? There is only space for state of birth, but not for country. Can anyone clarify this for me?
                Thank you
                It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Let's Fix THIS!

Hi Jetijs!

Hang on, Honey...As much as I would Love to answer you question, I am afraid we are going to have to wait for the PATHS staff to log in and view this...But I PROMISE you that they will do so SOON and then, you WILL have your Project 1 World Theatre Presentation! I have NEVER known the people from PATHS to let us down, so just be a wee bit patient and I am sure that this little issue will be cleared up! But wait, Jetijs.....While I am here... I just want to Thank You and Bless You for signing up for this Fabulous Collective Intention! You ROCK!!!! Yeah...You DO! Check back with us as soon as you get your Theatre presentation, okay?

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

My PATHS Website
                  My Art Website
                  My Paintings As Prints
                  My Facebook

Comment

Oh you
                    Thanks for the answer. I mean, I have not tried to watch the theater yet, because in FAQ it is said, that the module wont work well if the personal info is not correct. The theater will probably work, but I do not want to watch until I have filled the correct info about me
                    Pamela, do you know anyone form other countries than USA who is using PATHS?
                    Thank you

Comment

Everywhere!

Hi again Jetijs!

Honey...I know many people All Over the World who are using the PATHS modules! This remarkable technology is NOT just for people in the U.S. ... It is available for ANYONE in the world with a computer!

Just email the PATHS company at info@paths-vx.com and tell them your concerns and exact personal info and they will make everything perfect for you... And quickly as well!

Pamela

My PATHS Website
                      My Art Website
                      My Paintings As Prints
                      My Facebook

Comment

Thank you Pamela!
                        You are great. This forum starts to get like a second family for me

Comment

Right back at You!

Here's a BIG Hug right back at you, Jetijs!

And.... you can be sure that You, Dear Jetijs, ARE a part of our Fabulous ESM Family!

Let us know if you need any more help with your sign-up for the Project 1 World module, or anything else!!!

In the meantime... Here's another hug!

Pamela
                          My PATHS Website
                          My Art Website
                          My Paintings As Prints
                          My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                          X