http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/5...rkugushov3.jpg

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1...rkugushov4.jpg

Regards

Vidbid
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

thanks Vidbid

Those crazy Lithuanians! Thank you Vidbid for posting and thank you Alexander Kugushov for all your hard work. Hope you can chime in here.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around what i'm looking at here, but i'm starting to get it I think.

In his diagram figure 3, Alexander shows a diode bridge and then labeled tirristory V1-V4. These are thyristors i'm certain, a semiconductor i'm admittedly not very familiar with yet. However, the whole thing appears quite genuine and i'm compelled to try and replicate. The specs of the passive components thyristors and caps are where I'm trying to arrive at so that i can get an order placed at this time. This seems to be where the variance in phase will be induced, from what i can tell. Reminds me of Sparky Sweet's vacuum triode for some reason, which i have had burning in my brain lately.

If anyone with better understanding could help break down some specific suggestions with regard to these components, I would be appreciative. I think i've become addicted to winding new coils. :P

Thanks.
        EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
        ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

A thyristor is basically a diode in which you can control the angle of the sine wave at which the thyristor begins to conduct. Think of a diode as a thyristor with a firing angle of 0 degrees.

As for winding the transformer and replicating this setup I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Read the last paragraph as to how he makes the superconductor for his transformer.
          Last edited by phi1.62; 01-28-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
            As for winding the transformer and replicating this setup I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Read the last paragraph as to how he makes the superconductor for his transformer.
            Yes..., I did get to that part after i'd already posted. That could be a tough one eh?

Very interesting though. Well i'm going back to sparky and the vacuum triode then. :P
            EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
            ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

As pointed out by TEKTRON in the last post on this page. New Overunity Transformer from Alexander Kugushov

There is something strange going on. I pointed out the same thing in the Tiger
              device thread but I was called a Troll so I removed my posts from that
              thread.

With all of the video of this I have watched only two admittedly, I see a
              transformer setup that is using enough power at idle to power the load, when
              the load is added the power drops. He is using digital meters. At the end of
              that video the light is still on and the setup is using 110Ma at 215 volts or so,
              about 24 watts, the load is using 1.68 amps at 12.5 volts or so about 21 watts.

Т* *кономия 40-50% MOV - YouTube

When he measured the current at the lamp the meter first reads 1.60 amps
              then 1.68 amps which is a difference of 8 Ma and at 12 volts that's not much
              but he uses the same meter to measure the current at 215 volts. That shows
              how inaccurate a digital clamp meter can be. I think it is a combination of a
              transformer made to use a lot of standby current and when a load is attached
              it becomes more efficient and a meter that reads funny. But the load he uses
              is the limit once the input current is reduced to minimum that's the end of it,
              no more load can be added.

Bottom line is without the grid it is nothing, try it with an inverter run from a
              battery. The inverter will keep pulling current I think. Is it actually plugged
              into the wall or is it using some other supply because it sounds like it's
              working in the Khz range it's ringing.

This is similar to Thanes setup in that without the grid it is nothing I think. It's
              fairly easy to load up a transformer with flux using power, to the point of flux
              leaking then drain some of the flux to light a load and reduce current by doing
              it. It depends on where the current is measured and the supply train back to
              the source, if like thane he is using a variac and driving another transformer
              from the wall then using that to drive those (device) transformers then all sorts of
              funny things can be shown because the power from the wall to the first
              transformer can be much more than the power from the transformer to the
              device. But the current is measured between the Transformer and the
              device not from the wall directly.

In this video here starting at 2:30 minutes the effect made itself known to me. It
              shows the effect quite clearly in my opinion. At first during the video I didn't
              realize what happened. My input goes from 1 amp at 12.5 volts with no load
              to 0.3 amps at 12.5 volts with the load added. That's a drop of 8.75 watts
              when the load was added. But it's nothing special, it's just what can happen
              sometimes, it's backwards, and it's not a good thing in my opinion, it restricts
              the possible loads that can be run. Of course.
              700 volt cap charge.wmv - YouTube

In this video here at 9:27 minutes I adjust the current to almost zero. The
              load is still powered.
              Test -7.wmv - YouTube

These video's of mine are rough and ready but I was not trying to impress
              anyone or make any claims. Take them for what they are.

This effect is very limited in that when the transformer is setup at idle it uses
              substantial input power then when the load is added it only has access to
              that much power, that's it when the input gets near zero that is the end of
              the effect and it is not OU. Not in my opinion, best way to find out is power it from an inverter and a 12 volt battery.

Cheers
              Last edited by Farmhand; 01-28-2012, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                As pointed out by TEKTRON in the last post on this page. New Overunity Transformer from Alexander Kugushov

There is something strange going on. I pointed out the same thing in the Tiger
                device thread but I was called a Troll so I removed my posts from that
                thread.

With all of the video of this I have watched only two admittedly, I see a
                transformer setup that is using enough power at idle to power the load, when
                the load is added the power drops. He is using digital meters. At the end of
                that video the light is still on and the setup is using 110Ma at 215 volts or so,
                about 24 watts, the load is using 1.68 amps at 12.5 volts or so about 21 watts.

Т* *кономия 40-50% MOV - YouTube

When he measured the current at the lamp the meter first reads 1.60 amps
                then 1.68 amps which is a difference of 8 Ma and at 12 volts that's not much
                but he uses the same meter to measure the current at 215 volts. That shows
                how inaccurate a digital clamp meter can be. I think it is a combination of a
                transformer made to use a lot of standby current and when a load is attached
                it becomes more efficient and a meter that reads funny. But the load he uses
                is the limit once the input current is reduced to minimum that's the end of it,
                no more load can be added.

Bottom line is without the grid it is nothing, try it with an inverter run from a
                battery. The inverter will keep pulling current I think. Is it actually plugged
                into the wall or is it using some other supply because it sounds like it's
                working in the Khz range it's ringing.

This is similar to Thanes setup in that without the grid it is nothing I think. It's
                fairly easy to load up a transformer with flux using power, to the point of flux
                leaking then drain some of the flux to light a load and reduce current by doing
                it. It depends on where the current is measured and the supply train back to
                the source, if like thane he is using a variac and driving another transformer
                from the wall then using that to drive those (device) transformers then all sorts of
                funny things can be shown because the power from the wall to the first
                transformer can be much more than the power from the transformer to the
                device. But the current is measured between the Transformer and the
                device not from the wall directly.

In this video here starting at 2:30 minutes the effect made itself known to me. It
                shows the effect quite clearly in my opinion. At first during the video I didn't
                realize what happened. My input goes from 1 amp at 12.5 volts with no load
                to 0.3 amps at 12.5 volts with the load added. That's a drop of 8.75 watts
                when the load was added. But it's nothing special, it's just what can happen
                sometimes, it's backwards, and it's not a good thing in my opinion, it restricts
                the possible loads that can be run. Of course.
                700 volt cap charge.wmv - YouTube

In this video here at 9:27 minutes I adjust the current to almost zero. The
                load is still powered.
                Test -7.wmv - YouTube

These video's of mine are rough and ready but I was not trying to impress
                anyone or make any claims. Take them for what they are.

This effect is very limited in that when the transformer is setup at idle it uses
                substantial input power then when the load is added it only has access to
                that much power, that's it when the input gets near zero that is the end of
                the effect and it is not OU. Not in my opinion, best way to find out is power it from an inverter and a 12 volt battery.

Cheers
                Hi I think this is the same effect im getting with the super joule ringer Amplifier lighting station
                from initial 20 1 watt load led .29 A 12 V
                With additional load 5 pcs 5 watts led lamps the current dropped to ,25 a 12 v

thanks

totoalas

Comment

Working...
                X