Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New whistleblower - "Bill Wood" - Iraq, 9/11,Area 51,Project Looking Glass & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New whistleblower - "Bill Wood" - Iraq, 9/11,Area 51,Project Looking Glass & More

I watched this interview a week ago & can highly recommend it. Bill Wood has now come forward to reveal what he knows due to his concern re the recent signing of the NDAA.

In Kerry Cassidy's words this is "An interview with an ex-Navy Seal who during the years 1992-2000 was sent on top secret bombing missions in the Middle East, predominantly in Iraq. Years after the first Gulf War when we were supposedly not at war with Iraq yet he and Seal Team 9 were targeting Tomahawk Missiles on a monthly basis taking out targets that were increasingly "soft"... involving deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians. Find out how this highly trained young man and his team were coerced by the military into purposely destroying villages and creating future terrorists as part of a plan that would ultimately serve their dark purpose, the war on terror and 911.

And if that weren't enough, hear how he was trained in Area 51 as a specially gifted group of highly classified psy spies to see beyond the famous Looking Glass technology into the future involving 2012 and beyond.
    Groundbreaking in every way.

PS... To any fools who believe the disclaimer/insurance policy at the beginning of the Bill Wood video ...need to get real and wake up and smell the napalm! He is trying to stay out of jail and alive!!! -- and you can quote me -- Kerry"

PROJECT CAMELOT : BILL WOOD : ABOVE & BEYOND PROJECT LOOKING GLASS

Since the release of that interview Kerry has arranged for a question & answer session with "Bill Wood" &, herself & David Wilcock.

The Bill Wood Livestream Event Tuesday Jan 24 at 7pm PT - this event is still on schedule!

The Livestream Channel for the Tuesday event is: Project Camelot Live - live streaming video powered by Livestream

SOurce:http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Love & Blessings,
    Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Good material
    Thanks Sharyn.

V
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

I was out of town last week but watched it last nite. The entire interview (2 and a half hours long) is good but moves a little slowly at times.

However, the last 20-30 minutes are totally riveting!

Bill Wood (not his real name) will also be interviewed tonite by Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock. Additionally, David will speak briefly about the strange earth noises that have been heard all over the world - primarily in the past 10 days.

This will be a live stream interview free of charge and can be found on the same website as the Bill Wood interview.
      Namaste,
      Pamela
      Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

I have missed first 45min and don't know if David addressed the issue of strange sounds recorded around the world. While some youtube videos are definitely hoax, some look (sound) quite real. It was very interesting video conference. I found rolling chat comments distracting a bit and couldn't figure out how to disable them. More than 85% of chat comments were on preschool level.

V
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

I totally agree about the chat aspect. The moderators were doing the best they could to ban the offenders and remove their comments, but it was so out of hand.

If you want to view the livestream without the comments, it is posted on YouTube: PROJECT CAMELOT : BILL WOOD LIVE Q&A - YouTube

And David did address the earth noises. He said it is coming from the underground bases and is a deliberate attempt to cause massive fear. If you have seen the earth noises videos, you have to admit that if you experienced this yourself, it would be extremely fearful.
          Namaste,
          Pamela

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
            I totally agree about the chat aspect. The moderators were doing the best they could to ban the offenders and remove their comments, but it was so out of hand.

If you want to view the livestream without the comments, it is posted on YouTube: PROJECT CAMELOT : BILL WOOD LIVE Q&A - YouTube

And David did address the earth noises. He said it is coming from the underground bases and is a deliberate attempt to cause massive fear. If you have seen the earth noises videos, you have to admit that if you experienced this yourself, it would be extremely fearful.
            Thank you , I was able to watch missed beginning. This "Earth Growl" operation only makes sense from "their" point of view/desperation while assuming that vast majority of population is still within 3D level of consciousness and will indeed get frightened by such events. I sincerely believe that 85% of people who logged into chat last night don't represent our population but only "chat room" population and entire plan (and other programs) will fail to achieve desirable effects.
            As for me, such emotional state - fear has been eliminated during my service and I've learned how to use it for my protection. Fear can be a gift rather than a curse. Our intuition is never wrong but our interpretation might

V

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

I would recommend watching older Camelot interview with Dan Burisch. I found Project Lotus particularly interesting and confirming my recent hypothesis related to pineal glad. Also, this interview relates to the info provided by Bill and David.

V

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

2nd Interview with Bill Wood Coming

Another livestream interview with Bill is being planned by Kerry Cassisdy of Project Camelot. Her latest report states:

INTERVIEW ANNOUNCEMENT - 2ND INTERVIEW WITH BILL WOOD AKA BILL BROCKBRADER

I will be doing another interview with Bill on Saturday February 4th at 5pm PST on Livestream

Here is a communique from Bill Wood/Brockbrader that he has asked me to post in this regard:

"Shortly after his last interview, Bill was forced into leaving for a secret location for his own safety. He is now being directly protected by White Hat sources at this secret location. He will be speaking about some of his experiences in his new life.

Also, because Bill's true identity was exposed by government agents, he will be revealing his conclusions into his investigations about the single largest criminal organization in Las Vegas and how an ex Navy SEAL and his wife's 'swinger' parties are involved. He will be joined by a new mystery guest for his interview. You will hear a unique newly developed perspective based on Holodynamic principles that calls for the transformation of America and other military personal similar fears as a uniting factor that will be the foundation for change NOW in the face of the NDAA.

Other key concepts highlight the similarities between Bill's experience and Kay Griggs 1998 interview exposing how her husband Colonel Griggs similar use of sexual coercion, mind control, and extensive abuses of U.S. army personal that have led to inspiring support for Bill. Bill is now working actively to construct a plan that brings about the changes in the world that everyone has been long anticipating. Please join us as he will be revealing much, much more about how we all can work together to incorperate these changes throughout the planet. This interview will be the game changer for the changes coming at the end of 2012.

He has asked me to include the following announcement:
                Thank you all for your emails and comments. I apologize for not responding but life has gotten pretty interesting here in 'the land where freedom began'. I would like to ask a favor from all supporters for changing the world. There is some debate here. Realize that there are still some battle hardened veterans of light here that don't seem to agree that the new army of light is standing up and asking to be counted on for support. So I am asking this as a unique means of showing just how many people are ready to work for some change in the world. I have included a donation button below. I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now. Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

Thanks all for the support in advance. Just be ready to have your minds blown WIDE open in the next interview."

Bill

(Kerry)This is a donation paypal button that Bill has sent for people to donate to assist him in his work.(Go direct to the bottom of the article Kerry posted on January 29th at this link Kerry Cassidy Blog if you wish to donate via the paypal button)

Love & Blessings,
                Sharyn
                Theta Healing
                Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Thanks for the update Sharyn

V

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post

Hi Pamela!

Do you remember what time(in minutes) during the interview when David discusses the strange noises around the world??
                    I want to hear what he says. I don't have time at the moment to watch the entire 3 hour interview trying to find it.

Does Bill wood the ex navy seal also share his view on what are causing those noises?

The reason why I'd like to know is because last week I actually did a meditation and asked my Higher self questions on what were causing those noises. My Higher self said the exact same thing as David! He said those noises were coming from underground bases as well! It affects the emotional/astral/mental bodies and lowers people's vibration. It's purpose is to create fear!

Other websites I've read have articles by scientists saying the cause is natural phenomena, my Higher self disagrees with this! I trust my Higher self 100% and he has always given me accurate information. David Wilcock seems to be the only one who has the same opinion/view as my Higher self. This is really amazing because I've been trying to search online if anyone can backup/support what my Higher self has told me.

Comment

Links to websites on the strange noises being heard for those who don't know what we're talking about.

Strange Sounds In The Sky All Around The World

Are These Strange Sounds Heard In The Sky A Hoax?
                      Last edited by Lightstream; 02-11-2012, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Hi Pamela!

Do you remember what time(in minutes) during the interview when David
                        discusses the strange noises around the world??

I want to hear what he says. I don't have time at the moment to watch the
                        entire 3 hour interview trying to find it.

Does Bill wood the ex navy seal also share his view on what are causing those
                        noises?
                        No, I do not remember exactly what time David posted his ideas regarding the earth noises. It was a couple of weeks ago that I viewed the video. I am thinking it was somewhere in the middle, but I could be mistaken.

Bill Wood did not discuss the noises if I recall correctly.
                        Namaste,
                        Pamela

Comment

Working...
                        X