X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi-toroid Transformer of Thane C. Heins

Bi-Toroid Transformer | Facebook

MIT Dr. Zahn Bi-Toroid Transformer (BITT) Tutorial 101.mov - YouTube

A prototype of this Bi-Toroid Transformer was third party tested by Dr. Giovanni Fusina of Defence Research and Development Canada showing it operating at 2300% efficiency.

EFFICIENCY PERFORMANCE VIDEO: ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube

Send an email to thane_heins@yahoo.ca for a copy of the performance data.

Cheers
    Thane

Thane C. Heins
    President - Potential +/- Difference Inc.

"ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES;
    FIRST IT IS RIDICULED.
    SECOND IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED.
    THIRD IT IS ACCEPTED AS BEING SELF-EVIDENT."
    Schopenhauer

You can compare this device to http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ansformer.html
    Last edited by vidbid; 01-25-2012, 07:53 AM. Reason: addition
    Regards,

VIDBID

BiTT

Nothing is too wonderful to be true. Michael Farady
    Last edited by vidbid; 01-19-2012, 04:05 AM.
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Bitt

@Thane,

Thanks for sponsering this thread here at Energetic Forum. Our Joulethief thread has drifted off topic to include your BITT transformer. Many of us have encountered difficulties with the Overunity power elite, most notably John Bedini along with myself. I want to welcome you here in behalf of our contributors.

Comment

Xee2 inverter circiut.

@Thane,

Do you think this simple "Xee2" inverter circuit can generate a pure enough A.C. sine wave to power your Bi-Toroid transformer?

Joule thief with 120 VAC LED bulb - part 7 - YouTube

Comment

Modified BiTT Proposed by Vidbid

The primary is connected to an AC source.

The secondary and tertiary coils should have loads on them.

See videos on making Magnetite cores

Dr. Peter Lindemann Speaks on Magnetite Core Material - YouTube

Magnetite Cores - YouTube

Magnitite Cores 2 - YouTube

Make the Magnetite core with two part epoxy.

Magnetite is powered black iron oxide or Fe3O4
          Last edited by vidbid; 01-18-2012, 07:27 PM. Reason: HTML correction
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

BiTT - Vidbid Modification Mark II

BiTT - Vidbid Modification Mark II

Added two quaternary coils.
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

If you are going to try to use magnetite, BE SURE TO USE LARGE MAGNETS. If you don't, your core will not give rise to much mutual induction between the windings. Now, for clarifying purposes, I am not sure how it will behave as a transformer material if you DO use big enough magnets, but I have personally experimented with magnetite cores and didn't have good results due to the "curing magnets" not being appropriately sized to the core. There is a possibility that magnetite would work, but if you are trying to build a core of any usable size, you will need neodymium magnets that will more than likely frighten you to handle and cost more than you're willing to spend. I believe that Peter Lindemann said that the height of both magnets together has to equal the height of the magnetite domain that you are aligning. Anything else will yield poor results.

Good Luck

Dave
              Last edited by Web000x; 01-18-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

@Web000x,

Where do you see magnets in any of Thane's transformer schematics?
                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 01-18-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                  @Web000x,

Where do you see magnets in any of Thane's transformer schematics?
                  I don't. I apologize for the ambiguity of my post.

In the caption of Vidbid's drawing, it says that the cores can be made from magnetite. He references Peter Lindemann's "Magnetite Core Material". In Dr. Lindemann's lecture, he states that when curing magnetite one must use "curing magnets" to align the domains of the magnetite particles. I was simply talking about constructing cores from magnetite. It has nothing to do with Thane's observations, but more of a beware to Vidbid for thinking of using magnetite for his proposed core design.

Dave

Comment

Mark III Generator

Thanks for the warning. I like Magnetite because it's cheap and you can mold it into any shape you want. Just build a form.

To incorporate a magnet in the design, I propose the Mark III Generator.

Best of luck replicating.

Regards

Vidbid
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread and posting links to the videos on making the cores. I think your transformer concept is straight forward and makes good sense. I have been looking at this for a while and now that I know a good way to make cores I guess I can get started trying to replicate.

Comment

Black Iron Oxide As Core Material

At present, black iron oxide powder seems to be cheap (20 lbs for $20), but that could change if demand for it increases.

I found it on ebay. 20 lb Black Iron Oxide - Fe3O4 - Used in thermite | eBay
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I wasn't saying put a magnet inside of the transformer, but if that design sparks your interest, go for it.

Just to make sure that we are clear on what I was conveying. See http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...7-17.30.44.jpg. Notice how I have curing magnets outside of the mold. These magnets are relatively large Neo's. However, they were still too small to align the magnetite domains to get a transformer effect (good mutual inductance between coils). Peter says the curing magnets must be as tall as that mold of magnetite resin that I have in the picture. Clearly, my magnets are underrated for the task. Therefore, magnetite was a poor option for my core and will be for you too if you don't use LARGE curing magnets. I have no idea how you would cure both the vertical and horizontal axises at the same time. Good Luck!

Dave
                          Last edited by Web000x; 01-18-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

We need to figure out how to do this using spools so we can wind beforehand, good thread I like the concept.
                            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

If we could do this with coils in place we could run current through them and alien the magnetite this way.
                              Something to think about.
                              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                              X