Elements of the Human Body/Pattern/Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elements of the Human Body/Pattern/Process

Here is something I came across in regards to the composition of the human body. The pattern could be seen as a tree or process. The spreadsheet contains a little information about the unique features that i have seen so far.
    It is a listing of 50 harmonics for each element arranged according to mass highest at the top lowest at the bottom. Whole numbers have been reduced to a single digit and colored. Input is greatly requested. Let me know if you would like the spreadsheet.

Edit:
    number reduction example:
    4+3+8=15
    1+5=6
    438 reduced to a single digit is 6.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by llynch; 01-08-2012, 02:35 PM.

This is a very interesting file llynch ....

could you explain how you applied the reduction method....really interesting...
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Here is a image of a section of the spreadsheet before the numbers are reduced to single digits.

Attached should be a doc which should be renamed from .doc to .xlsx. It contains the excel formula for the harmonics as I understood how to do it.
      Attached Files

Comment

llynch, this is very interesting. Do you have any more information?

Comment

Here is the sequence out to the 96th harmonic.
          The screenshot shows something interesting with a column of all 9's.
          From that column outward to the left and right it appears one side is the mirror of the other.

I may increase the harmonics until they are equal on each side and print it out. Maybe it will match up with some of Walter Russell's diagrams of the elements?

After that, maybe a small program to run the numbers for the 'rotating' (for lack of a better word) 3's, 6's and 9's. It would be a faster way to obtain data on how far it goes out, and if it repeats. It may just repeat at some point due to the static numerical frequency used, but perhaps not until each element listed is cycled through.

I faintly remember Tesla mentioning something about the importance of the number 9, just don't remember which publication it was in, oh well. One thing I would recommend, is reading through Telsa's autobiography 'My Inventions' with 'new sight' so to speak. The frog fishing story and when Edison weigh's him are a couple of the stories in it I liked the most.

Anyway, here's a screenshot, the spreadsheet is over the file size limit at 1.5mb. Send me an email at larry@wayuphigh.org if you would like me to send you a copy of it or would like to discuss some of the correalations.

Larry
          Attached Files

Comment

AhuraMazda:

I was working on something relating to the human diet... trying to find a reason for people consuming the same volume and types of food after the human growth and development period has ended. It took me to the crystal structure of the elements and the patterns/paths I tried dead ended with the exception of this one I presented and one other.

As far as additional information, hmmm. Here are some things I noticed about it.

There appear to be film-like frames.
            If familar with Rodin math, it appears to show energy flow over the sequence of the frames.
            To continue the energy analogy further, it also appears to display potentials building up as well as the resolution of the potentials.
            There are defined rows of 0's. That could be seen as divisions.

Comparing the frequency numbers from the top section with the bottom in the same row, look sorta like potential differences.
            I have not counted but most variating rows appear to follow a pattern.
            There appear to be patterns matching those in Rodin's math.
            Each pattern also has a mirror pattern that seems to go in the reverse direction.

It depends on the depth of analysis to the number of patterns that are noticed.

It would make me happy if I could find a torus matching pattern somewhere in this thing or even if the Qabalah tree matches up with it.

Larry
            Last edited by llynch; 01-08-2012, 02:38 PM.

Comment

After some thought and gazing at the mirrored image for a while...
              I think that the individual frames contain vortices.

The resolution should be able to be increased by using a subset of a harmonic.
              Instead of taking big bites of one harmonic, using a third of that should result
              in more detail.

The next image posted should be the resu;ts of that using the four frames
              around the 9's column.

Hmmm, google I believe has listings of elements by organ as well.
              Guess we are gonna find out if we can use a spreadsheet like a
              microscope.

Comment

the following may help you:

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...c-table-2.html

and

There is Much More to Mendeleev’s Periodic
                Table Than Meets the Eye

This knowledge has been incorporated into the long
                form of the periodic table and the elements are classified into s,
                p, d and f blocks according to their electronic configuration.
                This arrangement lends itself very well to study, understand
                and predict the behaviour of a particular element (see Box 1).
                Chemists have long recognized many systematic patterns from
                the periodic table. But the significance and the utility of these
                have not been generally noted by biologists, environmentalists,
                biochemists or medical scientists. In this article, we view the
                periodic properties of elements from the perspective of biology.
                http://www.ias.ac.in/resonance/Nov19...1998p75-81.pdf

note: this document is filed under resonance

Comment

one question...the value for hydrogen is 100...could you tell me how you decided on the numbers

Comment

MonsieurM:

Thank you for the links to the materials, what is interesting is this morning I actually downloaded the multi-part self study materials for Walter Russell from a thread that you may have started. That thread had my attention for many pages and I believe I came across that quote while reading through it. What continues though my mind is how all things are connected (as above as is below). Maybe a good indicator to being close to the primary pattern/flow/process that everything uses is seeing these connections in your mind?

In regards to the nuclear magnetic resonance frequencies... I did not generate those. I obtained them either from a University or NIST gov. agency. The number you mentioned is interesting because multiple sources assign that value without describing how or why it was used (possibly just a base line). If they used that as a baseline for generating the frequencies for the other elements then it's accuracy would be reflected in the harmonics I generated equally throughout. I do not think the pattern would be affected by that. Pondering it took me to the point of abstractly thinking of what actually is a number, is it just a visual representation of something else or does it represent something more? A nice combination to provide mental exercise for sure.

The actual numbers though, would become important when developing circuits or systems to interface with natural systems. then again... it seems many circuits/systems require tuning? I think it is due to any given element at any moment in time, being in many various parts of it's natural process of being reduced/decaying/simplified/breaking down and at differing rates. (Those simliar connections acting on everything again, go figure)

It is a very good and important point though. So it definitely warrants locating a different set of frequencies and seeing if the pattern does appear again. Along with applying the process to elements that are in plants and differing human organs. It connects with many areas that have had serious investigation in the past, and that is a big part of what makes it interesting at least for me. Understanding from a different perspective could be gained.

Impressive, just seen the graphic. Thank you.
                    Last edited by llynch; 01-05-2012, 08:49 PM. Reason: add comment:

Comment

So I was thinking about the frequencies and how each is different.
                      Then how all things decay.
                      Decay could be seen as a tapering off of energy.
                      Energy can be represented as frequency.
                      So,
                      the beginning of a 'thing' could be presumed to be at it's highest energy/frequency state. Which decays from that point.

This led me to re-arrange the elements from highest to lowest according to frequency. And this is the screen shot of a section of the spreadsheet.

The tree shaped pattern is still there.
                      Attached Files

Comment

llynch thank you for your exploration of the table of Element

could you do me a favor ; could you post copper and iron together on the same line

and Copper and Zinc as well . I'm curious to see the pattern that comes out.

In Walter Russell's Table Copper and Iron are Male and Female

Comment

MonsieurM:

Sure, I would be glad to. Though I believe the image arranged by frequency are slightly out of order. Now I see what Pythagoras meant by getting the appropriate amounts of sleep. I will post the correction along with your request once complete.

I have extended the harmonics out past the next column of 9's. There is another column of 9's. It seems that it is repeating. So from this point is makes sense to work with the arrangement by frequency and the section that appears to repeat. Not sure what would come after that. Maybe increase the resolution by calculating the thirds of each harmonic?

Thanks again for the periodic table database link. After browsing through the different ways the elements could be displayed geometrically... they do appear to be following a curve (maybe multiple curves). If multiple curves then that would most likely lead to Maxwell's original equations for calculations. Gotta love the numbers.

Comment

I have corrected the arrangement by frequency. Attached is a screenshot showing the pattern and the spreadsheet.
                            The red column of 9's I imagine is the point of creation of a waveform/sinewave.
                            If you notice, each column to the left and right the 3's and 6's alternate as if showing the 'Peak' and 'Trough' of the sine wave.
                            Also each column is seperated by 9 harmonic divisions.
                            The 9 column looks like the point where all the elements are in resonance also.
                            I'll get the frequencies for the column and update the thread shortly.

MonsieurM:
                            A screenshot along with the spreadsheet for the combinations you requested. You may want to check out the spreadsheet as it seems the pattern is very long. It is interesting how one is similar to the other.

Remeber to rename the .doc file extension to .xlsx. OpenOffice Calc should open these files as well.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by llynch; 01-08-2012, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Attached are the frequencies of the first column of 9's.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X