Why perpetual motion machines do not exist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why perpetual motion machines do not exist

I'll explain in a simple way why perpetual motion machines do not exist and why you should stop wasting your time on these machines.

The (useful) energy output of any machine is due to an imbalance. This imbalance may be electricity (which is positive and negative ions), imbalance in temperature (random movement of atoms), imbalance in kinetic energy (relative to other stationary objects), imbalance of mass (pivots etc), imbalance of pressure (gasoline car),etc...

When ANY work is done, such as generating electricity or moving a car, what is being done can only be the result of entropy. Work is done because something is moving from a state of imbalance to balance. The reason why things move from a state of imbalance to balance is because there are more possible states of balance than imbalance.

If you were to fill a box with a thousand red and green pieces of sand and shook the box randomly, you would eventually get a mixture of red and green sand randomly scattered in the box. This is because the probability of red and green sand pieces arranging themselves in an imbalanced way is much much smaller than a balanced way.

Now replace those red and green pieces of sand with electricity. Once the imbalance between positive and negative ions is complete, no work can be done until there is imbalance again.

Replace those red and green pieces of sand with hot steaming water and cool air. Once equilibrium takes effect, the turbine stops moving.

Basically, all "perpetual motion" machines fail because they operate on converting imbalance to balance. Not a single machine has ever made as a net result more imbalance than balance.
    Last edited by replaced; 12-25-2011, 11:28 AM.

Your theory is based on a closed system and some very heavy indoctrination. I can show you a system and explain it, even provide instructions on how to make a very simple $20-$30 apparatus to make you understand the workings of the device.

The problem is, if it was realized by certain people the potential of what it can do, more than likely neodymium magnets would disappear very quickly or become unreasonably expensive.

I heard something very similar happened to Boron magnets.

Because of this solid state devices are the way to go.

Comment

Perpetual motion does not exist unless you are talking about electrons spinning around atoms and then its maybe.

I don't doubt that the sum of all inputs equals the sum of all outputs but overunity devices or should I say devices with a COP of greater than 1 are a fact, not disputed by science except when an output is electricity. If you don't believe it just look up how an aircon unit works.

Comment

joke

you guys suck totally loosers

i have proven it years ago ...

your **** will wash away ...

hahahaha

mine never will !

retire from your pathatic joke

you guys are looking extreamilly STUPID NOW !!!!!

W

Comment

Nature is already in a constant state of imbalance, by your own definition we live in a perpetual world of chaotic balancing and unbalancing. A continuous exchange of energy in various forms everywhere, all the time, Perpetual.

Remove your nose from the books of propaganda and look out the window now and then, see for yourself the truth.

Comment

I agree there is no such thing as perpetual motion everything is being fed by the aether, every atom every planet all the same thing all magnets.
            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Perpetual motion doesn't exist because people don't support it.
              People don't support it because it does not make sense.
              It does not make sense because they can't find it logical.
              They need a logical reason either in math or philosophy.
              They need a logical reason to support it while they say science is not a belief system.
              Contradicting human.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                I agree there is no such thing as perpetual motion everything is being fed by the aether, every atom every planet all the same thing all magnets.
                IS THAT SO ?

beleave as you may just know your quite WRONG !

W

so whats the aether? but only a medium ...
                just as you may have a glass of water

i have a glass of aether

as i place my stones upon my body davy thinks .... it comes from the aether lol .... the energy boost i have ... but the rest of the world knows already .. that the spinning mass of the planet ... creates a force feild sheilding us from the cosmic rays ... witch happins to create a feed back saclar driven loop from the earths energy already in perpetual motion .. ringging my stones via harmonics .. upon my body... with my staff i can dirrect the energy as i become myself a part of a much bigger well designed system of order and control!

W. Filsinger
                Last edited by willy96; 12-25-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

We live in the electric field of our galaxy that electric field (aether) moves towards the center of our galaxy coupling with the magnetic field that surrounds the galaxy, it is drawn into our planets core heating it, it is the same energy that fires our sun and all stars.
                  The same energy energizes every atom, planet, galaxy it is the power that powers the universe and everything in it, your stones (semiconductors) may or may not channel energy(aether) but it is still the aether that powers everything.
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

@ Replaced
                    i think you did a very good job of showing your state of mind and it would be best if you keep it in my opinion.
                    it is clear that you have defined the destination of your existance as well.
                    "everything will be consumed to a point of balance and END!"

The only thing that needs balance is the mind to know when there is enough creation and when there has been enough destruction.
                    What creation or destruction is good and what is detrimental!

I hope you grow to a better understanding,
                    Martin

Comment

@Replaced

The primary problem with "perpetual motion" is that the term itself has too many meanings. People have different interpretations of the word in mind when it's said.

In the classical sense of "running in a closed system", "perpetual motion" does not exist, but neither do "closed systems". That issue has been known about since Netwon so the classical definition now gets ignored. The "new definition" includes use of energy harvesting in order to maintain imbalance. This harvested energy can be anything from solar, to static electricity, to stray magnetic fields.

Look at it this way: a battery is an imbalance that becomes balanced as it supplies power to a small motor. If you attach a soar cell to recharge the battery so that it never reaches "balanced", is that "perpetual motion"? Some say no, some say yes, that will never change.

Originally posted by nueview
                      i think you did a very good job of showing your state of mind and it would be best if you keep it in my opinion.
                      it is clear that you have defined the destination of your existance as well.
                      "everything will be consumed to a point of balance and END!"
                      His statement is a true one regardless of whether your beliefs allow you to accept it. The universe will come to an end someday, but long before that the Earth will lose its rotational energy and fall into the sun.

Originally posted by Dave45
                      We live in the electric field of our galaxy that electric field (aether) moves towards the center of our galaxy coupling with the magnetic field that surrounds the galaxy, it is drawn into our planets core heating it, it is the same energy that fires our sun and all stars.
                      The same energy energizes every atom, planet, galaxy it is the power that powers the universe and everything in it, your stones (semiconductors) may or may not channel energy(aether) but it is still the aether that powers everything.
                      Agreed, but aether is not an "electric field", it is the substance that gives rise gravity and magnetism which acts as a medium for light waves. A "electric field" is "pressure on electrons" that is the "grandchild" of aether, so it can't be attributed to the aether itself.

Aether is also a term that has several definitions which commonly get confused.
                      Originally posted by dragon
                      Nature is already in a constant state of imbalance, by your own definition we live in a perpetual world of chaotic balancing and unbalancing. A continuous exchange of energy in various forms everywhere, all the time, Perpetual.
                      Technically yes, but that is only true because the universe also contains both ends of "time" and "time" is the product acquiring balance on a universal level, the imbalance will exist for as long as time does. By definition then, it would be perpetual. The classical definition of "perpetual motion" only exists on a universal level because the universe is the only truly closed system.
                      Last edited by LetsReplicate; 12-25-2011, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why their "perpetual motion" machine doesn't operate on converting the imbalance to balance of something.

Comment

Originally posted by replaced View Post
                          I'm still waiting for someone to explain why their "perpetual motion" machine doesn't operate on converting the imbalance to balance of something.
                          Your thoughts are illogical. Everything in the universe has a different atomic weight. Therefore the universe was created in 'inbalance'. Therefore energy will never exchange on a 'balance'; unless we have it exchange on a balance. Which is heavier a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks? Now do you get it. We are the only thing; sientient, thinking beings that can cause a balanced exchange. A balancd exchange happen naturally is unnatural; not impossible just improbable. Hence the oxymoron. The key to figuring out a perpetual energy device is in "US, WE, OURSELVES" figuring out the conversion rate of exchange between different forms of energy. In knowing the conversion rates it is possible to make a cascading effect of exchange of energy using balance AND imbalance to acheive the objective. Notice that the first law of thermodynamics as stated above does not hold true when it comes to electricity. Notice that RF cooling can negate the second law of thermodynamics by cooling an object even as it is heated; as long as you know the heating range and can balance it with the proper ammount of cooling. But this will take ingenous and coloborative thought. Apart it is improbable; together anything is possible. No one person has all the answers. This is why a perpetual motion device, thatactually does work, has never been completed; because they tried it alone. But what really agitates me more than anything is naysayers like you coming in and stating the obvious; but from a tainted and brainwashed persepective. What will you tell us next, the sky is blue?

Comment

This is an less efficient design to the version that a precision engineering company in the UK offered to finish for me when I showed them my designs and apparatus to demonstrate where the energy is coming from.

I can tell you exactly what to buy for $20-$30 that will show you exactly where the energy is coming from.

When I showed their designers, they got extremely exited and started coming out with multiple modifications to improve the efficiency.

I still haven't told them about Thane Hein's work which could be coupled with this device. This device can be scaled downwards, sidewards, upwards to power a caravan, house, unit, city, whatever.

Neodymium loses 1% of its power every 100 years.

There are 32 diametrically magnetized neodymium magnets within the 32 deflecting elements.

32 is the minimum frequency the device will work at.

There are 9 diametrically magnetized neodymium magnets in the deflector of equal length.

The strength of the 9 must be more powerful than the stength of the 32 for the device to work.

The device will self start when the deflector is in the correct position.

The deflecting elements will deflect until they hit the magnetic mechanical stop once they have reached the 5 o'clock position. For a moment the weight is levitated.

The magnets in the deflector are trying to rotate the deflecting elements to align poles but as it cannot the wheel is given a kick instead. Just like a swingball when you keep batting the ball round. If you hit it at the right time is goes faster and faster.

The deflecting elements will then swing from this position in the 12 o'clock to 2 o'clock position.

The weight of the lead cylinders on the deflecting elements and the distance from the center spindle will determine the amount of torque produced.

When the wheel spins to a point when the centrifugal force is too great, an equilibrium point is found, so the wheel slows down and speeds up, but so gradually it cannot bee seen by the human eye.

Think of how a torque wrench works. This uses gravity, centrifugal force and magnetism in a very clever way to produce usable torque. It is constantly like a set of weighing scales that gets tipped constantly.

If anybody wants to build this I will open source the latest design once it is finished. I can provide dimension and CAD drawings for this version and tell you how to modify the design to make it a hell of a lot more efficient.

I believe in this project that much I self taught myself to use Solidworks since Feb 2011 because I want to free the people of this world.

It will happen, we will come together, we will make our own electricity, we will grow our own food!

Comment

Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                              Your thoughts are illogical. Everything in the universe has a different atomic weight. Therefore the universe was created in 'inbalance'.
                              Nothing in the universe has weight. Gravity is not a force. Gravity is the result of the curvature of the space-time continuum.

Therefore energy will never exchange on a 'balance'; unless we have it exchange on a balance. Which is heavier a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks? Now do you get it. We are the only thing; sientient, thinking beings that can cause a balanced exchange. A balancd exchange happen naturally is unnatural; not impossible just improbable. Hence the oxymoron. The key to figuring out a perpetual energy device is in "US, WE, OURSELVES" figuring out the conversion rate of exchange between different forms of energy.
                              There is no different conversion rate of different forms of energy.

In knowing the conversion rates it is possible to make a cascading effect of exchange of energy using balance AND imbalance to acheive the objective. Notice that the first law of thermodynamics as stated above does not hold true when it comes to electricity. Notice that RF cooling can negate the second law of thermodynamics by cooling an object even as it is heated; as long as you know the heating range and can balance it with the proper ammount of cooling.
                              RF cooling does not negate the second law of thermodynamics, not at all.

But this will take ingenous and coloborative thought. Apart it is improbable; together anything is possible. No one person has all the answers. This is why a perpetual motion device, thatactually does work, has never been completed; because they tried it alone. But what really agitates me more than anything is naysayers like you coming in and stating the obvious; but from a tainted and brainwashed persepective. What will you tell us next, the sky is blue?
                              A perpetual motion device that actually works hasn't been completed because it's mathematically impossible. The real truth is that the 2nd law of thermodynamics isn't an absolute law such as 2+2=4, but is more of a law based on the probability of the outcome of things. The probability of something going toward equilibrium is much greater than the probability of something going toward slightly more imbalance.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics simply says that the potential energy of the universe (which is the true closed system) is decreasing as time passes. But of course this also holds true of almost closed systems like a machine.

Virtual particles show that particles can come to existence without net energy being created. A virtual particle can't come into existence unless the opposite of that particle comes into existence with the opposite velocity of the other particle.

We know the conversion rate of kinetic energy. The momentum simply transfers to other particles. Is that too hard to understand?

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                              This is an less efficient design to the version that a precision engineering company in the UK offered to finish for me when I showed them my designs and apparatus to demonstrate where the energy is coming from.
                              Your machine will never be perpetual. Do you think you're the first person who put magnets on a wheel?
                              Last edited by replaced; 12-26-2011, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X