Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Wilcock Receives Serious Death Threat After Publishing This Article 12/12/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Wilcock Receives Serious Death Threat After Publishing This Article 12/12/2011

Full Article - CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

Written by David Wilcock Monday, 12 December 2011 12:12

It could be the biggest, most explosive story in modern history. We are just starting to put the pieces together and understand what is going on in the occult financial geopolitical scene, and how a 117-nation alliance is working to free the Earth from financial tyranny.

[UPDATE, NEXT MORNING: On the same day this article came out, Benjamin Fulford was allegedly detained in a hotel against his will by a "CIA-type group"... and his life may be in danger.

This caused him to miss his appearance on a TV show he was scheduled to be on. The videos are at the end. This could be serious. We pray for Ben's well-being and encourage you to help spread the word. Publicity is protection!

UPDATE, 12:44 AM SAME NIGHT: We just found out that Fulford is alive and OK. He may have been held in the hotel for his own protection, but we do not know yet. More information will follow as soon as we get it and will be updated below.

UPDATE WEDNESDAY 3:48 PM: I have received a very serious death threat from a highly-placed insider, who told me it would be "a very good idea" for me to release Part Two tonight. I will be working non-stop towards that goal. More at the bottom of the article.

UPDATE WEDNESDAY 5:43 PM: To all holders of the Wilcock File: DO NOT attempt to contact me in any way. Your instructions are now included in the most recent update.]

At the end of the article is David's latest update in more detail about his circumstances:

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14TH, 3:39 PM: DEATH THREAT

For the first time in my entire career as a journalist, I have been given a very severe threat, handed to me from one of my top insiders.

I was told that I have tonight only to get Part Two out -- "it would be a very good idea" for my own safety, as publicity is protection.

Although the exact nature of the threat is unspecified, I was told I might be "lucky" if all I got was torture.

If I am savvy, so I am told, I may get away with spending the rest of my life in a top-secret facility in a "deep, dark hole" working as a black-ops scientist.

The best protection I have is publicity. For that same reason I will be releasing Part Two as soon as possible, even if I have to stay up all night.

It has been an honor serving you. Never forget how much you are loved. If I am to die, then I die with honor -- a noble soldier of the Light. I thank you for all the love and care you have shown me over the years and am grateful that I have left such a vast legacy of helpful material for you.

I have to get to work now. Thank you and God bless you.

WEDNESDAY 12/14, 5:37 PM: NOTICE TO ALL HOLDERS OF THE WILCOCK FILE

DO NOT attempt to call. DO NOT attempt to email. Answer ANY anonymous phone call that comes in over the next week.

DO NOT release Category 1 under any circumstances except as directed below. DO NOT inspect the video, audio, photographs or document files.

You will be receiving a large update shortly. All of this is Category 1 material and belongs in the Category 1 folder.

Proceed with Category 1, as directed, if I do not speak further over the next four days. DO NOT, under any circumstances, release Category 2 unless at least three of the events listed in the Revealing folder have occurred.

Remember your code phrases. If you see any of them in my next article, proceed with Distribution Plan 1 in the Revealing folder, but DO NOT release Category 1.

No further public statements will be made. Please do not ask for clarification if you do not know what I am talking about. I did not expect to ever have to use this, but I am also not stupid.

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE

This is not a joke or a publicity stunt. The best way you can help is to send us your prayers and good thoughts, and SPREAD THIS INFORMATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Thank you and I know you are with me, always.

I am told the most critical period is the next 3-4 days, depending on how fast Part Two spreads. I was also told if I make it through that, it will be impossible for anyone to hurt me. Once we hit a critical mass of views, they must completely back off.

There is true horror at the highest levels that I have done this.

Please be assured that if the Wilcock File is released it will be much worse for you. We can end this peacefully and with a minimum of trouble.

Read the full article that led to his death threat:

CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

Love & Blessings,
    Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Kerry Cassidy Interviews David re the threat

A radio interview was arranged by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot with David, in order to assist him in getting his information for Part 2 out quickly, and thereby reducing the risk to him.

During the interview another caller was introduced on the program, identified only as Anonymous - a white hat from a distant location. He has an Irish accent so he is a little difficult to understand at times.

A very interesting discussion took place where he assured David that he was now protected & that the perpetrators of the threat have received a very clear message about what will happen to them if they interfere with David.

There is a very telling comment towards the end of the interview from Anonymous giving the listener an indication of A's origin. So I'll leave you to make your own analysis when you listen to the interview.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-121411.mp3 (original interview)

Update:This is the same interview which has now been uploaded to Youtube without all of the ads:

David Wilcock on Project Camelot Radio with Kerry Cassidy - December 14th, 2011 - YouTube

I add my support to David in seeing him safe & able to continue his work. He will be releasing his info for Part 2 in written format as soon as he can.

Love & Blessings to Everyone,
    Sharyn
    Last edited by Sharyn; 12-17-2011, 11:48 AM.
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

Comment

Strange stuff, I didn't believe much of this stuff until I came across the legal document that was filed. Given the fact that the law firm has been around for some time I have to believe its all true. For lawyers there are serious ramifications for attempting to file bogus law suits.

From the Wilcock interview here is a quote from Anonymous:

Anonymous:

"We don't need to investigate. We have ways and means of knowing everyone's information, everyone's computer. We don't need a thing. We do it in a different way. We have no physical material requirements - at all. No machinery as you understand it."

"We're the sort of folk that don't follow you after the heart attack when you die son, we'll be there on the other side to bother you again. Be assured that we can bother them just as effectively after the deaths of their physical bodies. And don't talk about torture in this life, talk about torture in lives that go on for thousands of generations."

"Do you understand what I'm saying? Do you understand the depths of what we're talking about? And this phone call is coming from so far beyond, you could could never appreciate it."

You've got a friend in a very high place David. An all knowing, all seeing friend in a very high place (off world). Continue to do what you have been called to do. He told you to put it all out there. All of it, as long as it was truth. So do it. You got a green light from the company of heaven. That's as good as it gets.
      So much odd stuff in this quote.

-Core
      Last edited by Core; 12-16-2011, 12:11 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Yes very interesting interview and a very unique quote.

for posting it. Of course now I can't wait for the next chapter.

Comment

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson

Here's the next installment:

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson

Share4761

David's life has been threatened to tell you this story... so we are rushing it out to insure his safety.
          This is the big one... over two million tons of gold secretly confiscated by the Federal Reserve to create "bubble money", and the lawsuit that could bring the whole global conspiracy crashing down.
          CLICK HERE FOR PART ONE

Love & Blessings,
          Sharyn
          Theta Healing
          Paths 2 Potential

Comment

Very interesting interview! Thank you for information sharing!
            R4R4i GoldR4i
            http://bolgr4igold.diandian.com
            http://bolgr4igold.xhblog.com

Comment

Don't waste your time. He looks too real to be trusted.

The US might have gotten some fresh gold recently, but this gold was most likely stolen from Libya.
              Last edited by anut; 12-29-2011, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Next Installment - Financial Tyrannyefeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time

A 122-nation alliance is backing a lawsuit that could free the Earth from financial tyranny. This investigation reveals who the perpetrators are and what we can do to solve the problem.

FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time

Love & Blessings,
                Sharyn
                Theta Healing
                Paths 2 Potential

Comment

Thank you for the update Sharyn. There should be an update with new sections added over the weekend or even earlier. David also mentioned some major development as of today which will be included in the update.

V
                  'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Indeed , Thank you for the Updates
                    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Next Update

You are welcome MonsieurM & Blackchisel97!

Next update:

FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time - Section Five: Bretton Woods and the BIS

You will see under the image on p.5 David has included the following note:

[PLEASE NOTE: Section Five has not been changed from how it was last weekend -- when it was still part of Section Four.
                      What is now Section Four is all new. Click here to read the newly-upgraded Section Four.]

Love & Blessings,
                      Sharyn
                      Theta Healing
                      Paths 2 Potential

Comment

Sections 5 and 6 updated

FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time - Section Six: The Ultimate Ponzi Scheme

V
                        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

thanks blackchisel97

Comment

Final Installment

Thanks for the previous update Blackchisel.

The final installment has been uploaded consisting of 4 parts - a lot of reading!

David -"At last -- the final four sections of our epic investigation into Financial Tyranny. Get the overview of what we have learned, with stunning new information that paves the way for an end to Financial Tyranny -- once and for all.
                            [Note: You may quote excerpts from this investigation and republish them in your blog, but please do not re-post the entire investigation, as additional updates and 'tweaks' may be necessary. Instead, please link your readers back to the original. Thanks!]

Love & Blessings,
                            Sharyn
                            Theta Healing
                            Paths 2 Potential

Comment

thank you for the update much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                              X