Walter Russell - Understanding and applying his work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter Russell - Understanding and applying his work

I would like this thread to be dedicated to understanding and applying Walter Russell's work.

Please feel free to post!
    ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Short Intro

Others have already done a good job of posting his work on here, including MonsieurM, whom I think I have to thank for introducing me to his work in the first place.

Also, there are other philosophy sites which have discussions about him, so would like to make this as practical as possible.

For those new to his work, I strongly recommend reading the book "The Universal One"
    I have been reading it recently, and have also started reading "New concept of the universe", and also plan on reading "Atomic suicide"

In his book, he describes how everything, matter, light, mind, God, is one.
    So you could call it a unified field theory.
    Also he has his own periodic chart of elements that fits perfectly onto a spiraling wave.

I do realize that this description is probably inadequate, and hope, if nothing else, that you will not judge his work from what I'm saying, but rather, check for yourself.

Please do PM or message me if you would like to update this short intro.
    ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

sympathetic frequencies

Hi StweenyA I would like to take the opportunity to post this link,Fist Fights With Physicists - The Caduceus Coil, Helical Flow and the Evidence for Free Energy ☤ - YouTube And its associated video It certainly does reference Walter Russell and a deal more of those special people that seemed to have that “special sense” and could effectively use sympathetic vibration Fist Fights With Physicists - The Caduceus Coil and of course that peculiar spiral
      Last edited by Duncan; 12-10-2011, 05:16 PM.
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

If you want to grasp fully Walter Russell's work...Start by decoding his table of Elements... ...angles, flow, positions etc...

Others have already done a good job of posting his work on here, including MonsieurM, whom I think I have to thank for introducing me to his work in the first place.
        We do what we can to spread the light of knowledge
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

May I also recommend The Secret Of Light and The Divine Iliad, some of which is quoted in TSOL.
          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread!

I would quote Walter Russell with my first realisation of his truths: the difference between information and KNOWLEDGE. I always was wondering how can we humans progress with only what we have been thought in schools. As humans, we tend to forget, omit. In time what we consider knowledge is destined to be lost with the pass of every generation.

My only interference in his own following words are between square brackets and are meant for clarification only.

Originally posted by Walter Russell
            Teachers can never teach you to be a poet, musician, artist, inventor, or creator of anything.
            God is the only one who can teach you to create .
            A teacher can tell you how to give a material body to your concept, but only God can give you your inspired concept.
            In other words, a teacher can give you a technique for expressing your idea, but he cannot become your Soul from which your concept extends.
            If the teacher can reinspire you with his inspiration, that inspiration of his, reflected in you, awakens the sleeping genius which is within you, but no one can teach you that.

Remember, however, that technical information [books, manuals, patents, information passed by teachers, friends, etc.] is not knowledge. Knowledge is of the Soul.

... an electric machine can remember information recorded upon it electrically , and it can repeat it countless times with accuracy. The electric machine is sensed (wired) for that purpose. It is a body without a Soul.
            Many humans are but electric machines which remember and repeat information recorded upon their senses. That means that God-awareness in them has not yet been awakened.
            That is what we mean by saying that teachers can give you techniques but only God can awaken the Light of cosmic inspiration in you [Light of knowledge].
            Thank you again for opening this thread and I'm looking forward to read anyone's inspired words, or quotations.

Regards.

Comment

Beautiful quote...and exactly embodies this discussion...thank you barbosi

Comment

a little contribution for the practical aspect of this discussion...

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                If you want to make a Russell/Bashar Coil I would Suggest using Iron and Copper..and a Cobalt nested in the center.

ps: for the cobalt silicate try egg shaped

ps: Cobalt infused quartz also exist
                something resembling this:

Principle of correspondence:

Comment

this comes from an interesting article

KeelyNet: Joel McClain: Measurement of Resonant frequencies and Harmonics | MERLib.org

April 25, 1994

Thanks to information supplied by Gerald O'Doucharty, as compared with waveform analyses as determined by the late Mr. Les Brown, we can begin to make some progress in the understanding of resonance. I believe that these conclusions are in accordance with the discoveries of both Walter Russell, in his resonance based chart of the elements, as well as those of John Keely.

Les Brown dropped a pebble in a bowl of water, and measured the rings which resulted. From this, he was able to determine the mathematical relationships, which he found to be factors of PI. There is no random pattern to the rings.

The first ring is equal to the diameter of the pebble. The second ring is equal to the diameter of the first ring, times the cube root of PI, or 1.3313. The third ring is equal to the second ring, also times 1.3313. Each ring is a NATURAL HARMONIC of the previous ring. Comparing this with the information supplied by Gerald, we can see that in the diatonic scale, the following relationships exist:

Whole
                  Note Frequency (Hz) 1st Harmonic (UPPER ORDER)

C 262 F 349.33 Hz
                  D 294.75 G 393.00
                  F 349.33 A' 465.06
                  G 393.80 C 524 (262 X 2)
                  A 436.66 D 581.33 (294.75 X 2)
                  C' 524 F 698.66 (349.33 X 2)

Semi- Notes
                  E 327.50 A 436.66
                  B 491.25 E 654.00 (327.50 X 2)

Energies, including radio waves, propagate according to the same ratios, based upon the cube root of PI. To an energy researcher, this means:

1. Energies are based upon the atomic model. Therefore, the rings which surround each atom are based upon the size of the nucleus (pebble), and this is the base frequency of the atom. Each ring diameter will be determined by the cube root of PI, times the nucleus, and then times each ring in succession.

2. Once you find the resonant frequency of the nucleus, to resonate the atom, you will need to determine the number of rings, and apply the correct number of harmonics at the correct frequency. This is true for an element, whereas compounds will require each of the fundamental frequencies, plus the harmonics.

Let's say, for example, that a hydrogen nucleus resonates at G, or 393 Hz.

To resonate the aggregate hydrogen atom, you must apply G as well as C, the first harmonic, or 524 Hz. If oxygen has a fundamental frequency of A, or 436 Hz, then you must also apply D, or 589.5 Hz.

To resonate water, you would apply 393, 436, 524, and 589.5. However, this may not be a "hard and fast" rule, because we know that the highest frequency will contain all of the lower frequencies at harmonic intervals, but at lower amplitude.

Therefore, if a single resonating frequency is used, it will have to be of high enough amplitude so that the harmonics are "felt" by the element or compound.

The frequencies in the above example are based upon the arbitrary values assigned in 1939, because they "sound" the best. However, the multiplier of the cube root of PI is a constant. So, when you find the fundamental frequency of an atom, you can apply this constant to resonate the aggregate mass, including the rings.

Just multiply the constant times the fundamental freq for the first ring, and multiply the constant times the first ring for the second ring, etc. As Gerald pointed out, there are inconsistencies in the man-made chart, so experimentation is required. However, Les Brown's constant will apply regardless, ONCE THE FUNDAMENTAL FREQUENCY has been determined.

Referring to Russell's chart of the elements, we find that the number of elements per octave corresponds to the number of whole notes per octave on the diatonic scale. Isotopes consist of semi-notes and harmonics. As such, once we begin to analyze elements, we can quantify Russell's chart, and determine the exact combination of frequencies for each element, isotope and inert gas.

Russell obviously knew these correlations, or he would not have been able to create the chart in the first place. We have to "reverse engineer" the chart to determine the frequencies. Using the cube root of PI, combined with experimentation, I believe that that is possible to do.

Comment

Go to this page for a little selection of Walter Russel's periodic tables courtesy of Esa Ruoho

http://www.scene.org/~esa/merlib/llessur2/

Comment

Simulation!

Thanks everyone for posting!

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                      If you want to grasp fully Walter Russell's work...Start by decoding his table of Elements... ...angles, flow, positions etc...
                      Agreed. I'm still getting familiar with it, but I think it would be brilliant if we could somehow simulate it to see how everything fits in, and then use that to take it even further, to possibly even make new discoveries.

Duncan, thanks, will check the video later when my internet is faster.
                      ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

MonsieurM,

The info you posted above was great. I had never seen that explanation before.

The question I have now is, how do we find the fundamental frequency of any particular element? I would imagine that once we find one, the others will be easier to find.

Cheers,

Steve
                        You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

The following quote I shall keep it as a memo to myself. It shall act as an impulse and a RESET button.

Originally posted by Walter Russell
                          Your main object in life is to THINK and KNOW, like a creator — not to REMEMBER and REPEAT, like an automaton.
                          Regards.

Comment

something that might interest hho experimenteers.

Walter Russell on the nature of water and its two elements, hydrogen and oxygen. Russell said they are not liberated from water but are manufactured during the electrolysis process
                            from Walter Russell viewed hydrogen differently | Changing Power

Comment

@electronicsounds, that's very interesting. I recall seeing it the other day as well....

In his book "New Concept of the Universe", he describes a setup for converting water into other elements, not just the elements we think are in water (H2O), but other elements too, like Nitrogen for example.

The explanation would lie in his periodic chart.... I'm still trying to understand this...

What I was thinking, is, did Stanley Meyer's fuel cell heat the water? What was the resonance doing? If so, then it seems to be the same thing as WR, who heated the water before applying the EM fields.

I would like to hear all your thoughts on this.
                              ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

Working...
                              X