Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Personal Development Discussions on Law of Attraction and other self-help methods - binaural beats, hypnosis, reiki, meditation, and more.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 06-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Ann-ticipatingSuccess's Avatar
Ann-ticipatingSuccess Ann-ticipatingSuccess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingpg View Post
There is no Time or Space in the Matrix! These are illusions of the material world be only believe is so 'real' and 'solid' LOL!

I didn't ask Dr. Bartlett about any seminar in the midwest, however, I do plan on preparing the facilities and having the attendees for one up in Northern BC where I live.

I know there's not really any such thing as 'time' and 'space' but I hadn't seen anything in my limited reading about ME of being able to do it at a distance. I was going to be very surprised if the answer was 'no'.

Hmmmmm - Northern BC. I've always wanted to visit Canada.....

It'll be fun to see where 'my' seminar turns out to be!

Thanks for all your help, Stephen! When will you be hanging your ME shingle?!

Ann
__________________
Paths To Your Success
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #62  
Old 06-12-2007, 03:12 PM
sterlingpg's Avatar
sterlingpg sterlingpg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 324
ME Practitioner Certification...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann-ticipatingSuccess View Post
I know there's not really any such thing as 'time' and 'space' but I hadn't seen anything in my limited reading about ME of being able to do it at a distance. I was going to be very surprised if the answer was 'no'.
Hmmmmm - Northern BC. I've always wanted to visit Canada.....
It'll be fun to see where 'my' seminar turns out to be!
Thanks for all your help, Stephen! When will you be hanging your ME shingle?!
Ann
I already put out the feelers about bringing this up to where I live with some people and they were SO pumped and offered to help right away!

For me, I wish to go through the Practitioner Certification seminar as it becomes available (they just finished their first one while I was at Seattle). As well, I will become a Whizzard after Level III which really goes deep into the unknown and unknowable, yet out of this world incredible! As this comes along with a ton of practice - the play will become cosmic

Namaste, <---very appropriate description of what Actually happens when becoming entangled with someone in a ME session

Stephen
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 06-12-2007, 04:29 PM
henrii's Avatar
henrii henrii is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maharlika, Philippines
Posts: 199
Gratitude

Thank you very much, Stephen, for your very fascinating/informative thread.

ME excites me like radionics.

Goodluck To Your Magick (old spelling)
Henrii
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 06-14-2007, 05:30 AM
Chansonette
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
oooo so excited

My book came from amazon today!!! record time!!!

Chansonette
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 06-14-2007, 07:45 PM
Moria's Avatar
Moria Moria is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 249
SOS, Please...

I just got a call from a friend that is looking after another friends horse at the moment. The horse, Jiga, is about 26 years young, having some issues with tumors under her tail. She's had these for a few years, but suddenly, now, when her owner is away, it's gotten pretty serious. If any of you feel like practicing on Jiga, to make her feel better and for the tumors to reduce... please work your magic on her! She lost her life long partner a few weeks ago so maybe that has added to her current reality.

Would appreciate if you Lovely people here, would send her some good energies!

Jiga is white/grayish, fairly tall, not sure what breed.

Thank you ALL!!

Much Love,
Moria x
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 06-14-2007, 08:14 PM
Blake's Avatar
Blake Blake is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pullman Wa
Posts: 304
Thoughts on threads and small lawn-mower story

Hello...
The excitement on here is really wonderful.. One thought about "not getting it"...it seems no matter what, we are doing it all the time even without the Matrix Energetic template. This template seems to focus the law of attraction energy in a unique and powerful way...and fun... But with or without this "package" we can and are doing it... no matter what. Its apart of the law-OA. The obvious add-on to this is the thought of not getting it being self creative but thats been honed in on here already.

Just by our mere intention to make a focused intent and then a tiny little action with this two piont thing then a surrender or letting go of the outcome you/we have altered reality. Wether visable or wavy gravy or not. Its simply another form of using our thoughts conciously... The simpleness of it is exciting (and a relief to me) but my left brain always wants more...It thinks I have to work hard to get some change. Thats one of my hang ups..."and now its not"!

I'm trying not to get hung up on the wave thing. What also excites me and is different for me is the focus on letting go and trusting in the awareness of the "matrix energy". The NOT KNOWING part is so freeing...expecially with my "God" concepts...I like so many of them... the thought I dont have to know exactly what it is and have the "right" name for it has begun a liberation of sorts. This quantum package has really triggered something for me. However I am sure for myself and probably alot of others here that sooo much other info and work and planetary evolution has led up to this...not the least of which being the PATHS modules for me and Aarons work. So manny facets of the same diamond.

Thanks to all who brought and are bringing attention to this M.E. un-perspective! I love the mind bending aspect to this. It seems to really trigger that right brain creativity ...and the left brain "Huh?"-ness. I am going to go
to a workshop...I dont know which yet

OK all this typing and pontificating has triggered/is my left brain/ego package...AND NOW ITS GONE! Really I'm just playing with this ..I havent even read the book yet...just reading/watching/listening to the website.

more later Blake.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 06-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Blake's Avatar
Blake Blake is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pullman Wa
Posts: 304
Lawn Mower Man

My Dad has gone to the Seattle workshop.Got back and has played only a little with it so far... A quick story. Totally stunned him and me.

His lawn mower hasnt been starting no mattere what we tried. Then I said two point it pops! He tried it with the frequencies ..nothing...I was pulling the cord... Both he and I were visably disappointed...and were were about to leave it affraid to try it more and fail and have our majik bubble popped with something so tangable.

Then the thought to time travel it. Dad took it through a time window or something, back to when he first bought it....he didnt tell me this. He looked at me to pull the cord. Both of us with a look of "whatever". We didnt expect anything this time. From the begining of yanking the cord it felt totally different..it started so clean and quick. We stood looking at eachother with this stunned look on our faces. Then huge smiles!...... The kicker is how many times we and he had tried starting it before -15-20 pulls for me...? the day before?... it didnt stick though for later... the next day dad took it to the shop. Turns out it was complely broken...the starter or something. there is no way it should have started at all.... It has been the Little teaser and a tangable experience to give more hope and excitement...and some verve to keep us practicing.

One thought about when it stuck that my fatther and I thought was we had no expectations the 2nd time...gave up really. Just did it with kind of a "who cares?" ness.
Blake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 06-14-2007, 09:26 PM
KimJ KimJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 143
All I can say is Wow....

This stuff is amazing. I just can't seem to read enough and I don't have enough time to learn it all! It's blowing me away!

So... just wanted to say thanks for this thread and all this amazing potential!!

BTW, Stephen, I'm in BC too - nice to know of some "locals" around here!

Kim
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 06-14-2007, 11:58 PM
Keoi's Avatar
Keoi Keoi is offline
Energetic Science Practitioner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 322
Re: Jiga

I am sending energy and love to her. She feels very sad

Aloha
Keoi
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 06-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Blake's Avatar
Blake Blake is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pullman Wa
Posts: 304
hello?...

Hello
(Cavaet emptor-this is a long-but hopefully meaningful to some- ramble through my mind.)

You know I may be misreading the non action on this thread-as I have been known to be misperceptionally challenged. This being the case I am still worried that I may have said something, or come off sounding, critical (and/or ignorant) and have single handedly stalled out this thread. If I am wrong I know this comment then flushes out another core misperception... that I am working to release...the classic world revolving around me thing.

I havent really introduced myself here so I guess in reality I am pretty much a stranger in this forum. I have only recently discovered the world of forums and have almost 0 experience participating. I have been quite reluctant to assimilate into the technofrenzy at large...and am only slowly beginging to grow out of a well grooved analog lifestyle.(things Im discovering like PATHS are definately helping me to change my mind...Pun not intentional...my subconcious is so clever. ). I think I am the LSR archtype... (and now its gone.)

This creative thought paradigm is so tricky(case in point)...how to state my challenges in the positive to explain or work on so as to not strenghten that which isnt wanted or working for me???

So wether I am right or wrong in my perception I've decided to begin opening up here. I have been checking out this place for a few months and have recieved sooo much valuable help and links to such interesting "new" info and "healing" modalities. I am hugely greatful. However I havent really grasped or had enough experience -effecting change- to speak with much credability/integrity.

That is one main reason for not chiming in much here. Another is insecurity as I feel much farther back on the scale of this concious evolution or in mastering my thoughts/feelings than most here (However I feel I "get it" on a gut level... that this "stuff" is what I have been about, but have been pushing away ...what I really need is to "do it!") .The main block though, I believe, to my breaking out of this kind of nondoing "suffering stasis" is trust-or the lack of it. Cue the violins...There is some early trama and a pretty huge betrayal when I was young. Leading me to conclude I am better off (safer) alone. I really need to change that. Along with this depression that colors so darkly so much of what I see.

This I am sure sparks the thought in many of you..."he should get on the self esteeeeme and/or mood elevation module!!". Rest assured I have been. This being my 5th month for those two and two others SL1 and Ult. Body. I have knowticed some change(so I havent done the op success add on) but nothing yet to give me the excitement or happiness or hope I hear from most in here. In reading some case studies on the EFT site I'm now thinking that there must be a deeper conclusion I made at some point that gives keeping this "suffering" purpose and meaning... and changing a betrayal of that purpose.

Now that I have broke my silence I may perhaps bring up my experience, so far, in another PATHS related thread. My insecureities got the best of me here though first.

Wholly cow. All this said the Matrix Energetics possibilities did give me a MAJOR boost of hope/excitement.I feel this is where we are all going in our spiritual evolution... I however gave my purchased ticket to the Seattle workshop to my dad as I felt I was too much of a "dull blade" and wouldnt be very effective in my state of mind. I wonder now if that wasnt just another self sabotage choice based on a fear of breaking free. And now I am not so sure my father was any better a tool for this work as I would have been. But then my "vision" is admittedly skewed. Expecially regarding him.

Oooh the negativity.... just deciding to be honest here in all my glaring imperfections-and see what happens. Practicing trust, I guess. I hope I'm not banging my victum gong too loud in all this, thats not my intention. I just wanted to show up "real" here and see the response. I'm not fishing for the pitty thing or "rescuer". I know its all my job really. I just need some help I guess, and am not fond or too good at asking.

So Stephen if you need to log some hours for practice or to prepair for your upcoming practitioner training... I am game. Or anyone else with a pespective boost or experiencial "advice" ...please...I could really use some mental/emotional reinforcements right now.

AND...with my previous comment, all I was trying to say was to try and trust, you are doing it even if its not showing up as we expect when we expect. Learnig to trust it before you see the results seems like a part of it. Something I really need to learn myself in so many areas. With the M.E. package I was not speaking from experience and thus not really speaking my truth. Hopefully this is closer. Otherwise its just a buch of mental jockeying...and whos riding who? I HAVE ordered the book finally.

Thanks for your ears and hearts. In my ignorance/arrogance may I say "please carry on..." I miss the M.E. conversation.... Blake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 06-20-2007, 12:55 AM
Ann-ticipatingSuccess's Avatar
Ann-ticipatingSuccess Ann-ticipatingSuccess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 239
Smile Hi Blake

I don't want to derail this thread into a different healing topic, but I would like to suggest that you check out the ZPoint Process if you haven't already. I just recently learned about it - from Nlivened (Peg) - right here on this forum in the CEM thread. I think you might find it helpful.

ZPoint Process

Hope it helps. Btw, feel free to be the "real" you any time here.

Ann
__________________
Paths To Your Success
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 06-20-2007, 01:02 AM
Chansonette
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile no worries, Blake!

Hey Blake,

I just skimmed back over your posts and don't see anything in there that you need to worry about in the least... So please put your heart at ease! Sometimes people just get busy and don't post for a while...I know that's been the case with me lately.....These threads have an ebb and flow .... My guess is the conversation will start up again one of these moments

Speaking of which, I got the book last week, devoured it in a weekend and am now slowly re-reading it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. It ties everything together for me. I even had an experience the other day -- my cd player was sticking for some reason, wouldn't play the cds, and I was working on the house so I really needed Sweat Equity music to keep me company. I got the idea to two-point it and do a time travel to the last time I remember it working. I did that, and boom, it started working!!!

Coincidence? Maybe...but like Dr. Bartlett says "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!"

love & hugs

Chansonette
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 06-20-2007, 01:16 AM
Sharyn's Avatar
Sharyn Sharyn is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 931
Hi Blake,

It is great to see you posting about your experiences please don't feel insecure, although I understand what you mean. We may be all at different levels of consciousness & self development but it doesn't matter - You are here & aware & we are all journeying together at a rate that is suitable for each one of us. I certainly count myself as in the beginner class !

I do hope that you will soon experience wonderful successes with your Paths modules.

It is probably quiet on this thread because most of us have probably either got our heads buried in our books trying to learn everything, or those that have "got it" are probably really busy having fun performing their new feats of imagination.

It is interesting about the trust issue as I know that that is something I need to work on myself regarding ME. I have somehow convinced myself that I need to work on my intuition before I'm going to be able to do it successfully ( maybe it is a message from my intuition ). So about 10 days ago I went out & bought a book to help me with that & I'm also hoping to add the intuition & insight module soon.

So my excuse for not posting for a while is that I'm trying to read 4 books at once, learn ME, learn Reiki 1 & do my homework for that, keep up to date with everything going on on this forum, trying to fit in a modicum of work & keep the home fires burning .

Do keep letting us know how your Dad is getting on with ME.


Love & Blessings,

Sharyn
__________________
Theta Healing
Paths 2 Potential


"We are the one's we've been waiting for"
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 06-20-2007, 02:45 AM
Sharyn's Avatar
Sharyn Sharyn is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 931
Smile Hawaii, Here I Come !!

Stephen,

I've done it! I've booked & paid for Levels 1,2 & 3 seminars in Hawaii in August. I just know that I've got to be there!

I'm coming to meet you !!! Can't wait ! I'm filling out my passport application now!



See you there!

Love & Blessings,

Sharyn
__________________
Theta Healing
Paths 2 Potential


"We are the one's we've been waiting for"
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 06-20-2007, 02:50 AM
Ann-ticipatingSuccess's Avatar
Ann-ticipatingSuccess Ann-ticipatingSuccess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 239
Thumbs up Way to go, Sharyn!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharyn View Post
I've done it! I've booked & paid for Levels 1,2 & 3 seminars in Hawaii in August. I just know that I've got to be there!
Congratulations, Sharyn!!!

WooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo!!!


Ann
__________________
Paths To Your Success
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 06-20-2007, 02:24 PM
aps's Avatar
aps aps is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 26
Oh Sharyn that is soooo exciting!!!! I am thrilled for you!!

Chansy, I replied to your last email but I think my internet went down just as I pressed "send". Not sure you got it. Anyway, were you able to secure a spot for the San Fran ME workshop?

Blake,
I, too was wondering why it got so quiet on this ME thread. I miss the excitement. But I'm sure everyone is busy reading or practicing.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. We are all here to support each other.
I know how you feel about not wanting to think about or express the negative so as not to attract more of it. But sometimes you need to process all the "junk" before you get to the good stuff. And what better place than here!

I tried the Zpoint that Ann suggested yesterday. I read the statements in the morning and didn't really feel anything. But then later on in the day I started to feel better. I think there is something to this.
I dowloaded "The Bridging Technique Playsheet" from the Zpoint site.
Try it and let me know what you think.
Thanks again Ann & Peg for the link!

Hey Stephen! We miss your wonderful energy! Are you out and about 2 pointing! Hee..Hee...I've been practicing my 2 pointing and I think I'm getting better at it. Except, I'm not sure of what exactly we are suppose to be thinking about when we have the 2 spots. If it's a painful area, do we think about "healing" the pain or think about the area before there was pain? Or not think at all?

Cheers,
Aime
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 06-20-2007, 02:57 PM
sterlingpg's Avatar
sterlingpg sterlingpg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 324
Be Back soooooon :D

Hi Everyone!

Yes, I have been soopa bizzy fo sho ya

I shall return soon to share more dazzling ME!

We're all in this together - literally! Even as you all read, imagine, and even try anything to do with ME, I am as well. Its building in all of us and daily my awareness of the interaction with the ZPE grows in leaps and bounds.

Now, I'm off to do that thing they call 'work' - Ha! Little do the bosses know, but I'll be playing in my mind with ME constantly and thinking about all of you who are sharing in this amazing experience!




Cheers! No worries, we'll soon connect - and yes, I've got some more stories hehe

Stephen
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 06-21-2007, 01:11 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,563
Stephen, Seattle workshop

Hi Stephen,

Did you meet Sybil Vaughn at your workshop? She is a friend of mine who was at the same one in Seattle.

Holistic Festivals | Sybil Vaughn | Spokane Washington

Aaron
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 06-21-2007, 01:53 AM
Grace's Avatar
Grace Grace is offline
Ordained Consciousness Science Ambassador
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belleair Bluffs Florida
Posts: 1,253
Send a message via Skype™ to Grace
Smile Stephen And Me!!

Hi Stephen,

I am so looking forward to hearing more about ME!! You have created a "knowing" that we all can heal ourselves and this Planet!! I adore you for this! Life is absolutely fabulous!! I would love to talk with you soon on skype about ME so that I can post about it on my CEM thread as well!!

This Energetic Forum is so spectacular at pulling in the most progressive healers and thinkers!!

I am so incredibly excited about hitting critical mass and evolving this planet into PEACE!! With people like YOU blazing trails we can't miss!! WOWOW THANK GOD FOR PATHS!! With such a powerful spiritual tool everything we do will exceed the maximum potential of all our desires!!

YOU STEPHEN are amazing!! Thank you for being you!! Rock on with ME!! LIFE IS FABULOUS!!!
__________________
IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE GRACE
Private Energetic Corrections by Grace
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 06-21-2007, 05:17 PM
KimJ KimJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 143
Hey Blake. Don't worry, I thought I'd stalled it!

Just wanted to say that your post really resonated with me - I think I'm feeling similarly in making my way to this way of thinking - I know it at a "gut" level too but have no experience beyond what I'm learning here. It's a fantastic place though and I love reading/learning all this, but I'm very new to all this so don't always feel like I should be posting. I'm also finding so many different topics fascinating but just not having the time to keep up with them!

Anyway, just thought I'd share that. Thanks for your "real" post too.

Kim
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 06-21-2007, 06:13 PM
sterlingpg's Avatar
sterlingpg sterlingpg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 324
Thank you Blake!!!

Hi! I'm bAaaaaack

I have a very busy life, like most of us, and SO many interests/pursuits/journeys of the mind, that this is the only forum (I'm on a few) that I have time to post to - and even that is nowhere near what I would love to do!

Blake, SO very nice to see you on this thread! I really DO appreciate all the effort you put into posting so many clear, awesome thoughts. I will address most or all of them - its the least I can do!

Quote:
The excitement on here is really wonderful.. One thought about "not getting it"...it seems no matter what, we are doing it all the time even without the Matrix Energetic template. This template seems to focus the law of attraction energy in a unique and powerful way...and fun... But with or without this "package" we can and are doing it... no matter what. Its apart of the law-OA. The obvious add-on to this is the thought of not getting it being self creative but thats been honed in on here already.

Just by our mere intention to make a focused intent and then a tiny little action with this two piont thing then a surrender or letting go of the outcome you/we have altered reality. Wether visable or wavy gravy or not. Its simply another form of using our thoughts conciously... The simpleness of it is exciting (and a relief to me) but my left brain always wants more...It thinks I have to work hard to get some change. Thats one of my hang ups..."and now its not"!
You are TOTALLY right! We ARE doing this all the time - 'collapsing the waveform' repeatedly, many times a second. ME is like supercharging the LOA. The understanding and system of consciously using LOA in your life through all the methodology of The Secret etc. is wonderful! ME takes a massive leap with LOA and you learn to step out of the consensus reality, including your own perceived 'reality' and do something different, something that can appear 'miraculous' 'Not getting it', appears to be the result of only one thing - looking for left-brain explanation for the 'whys' and how it works. ME is a morphic field of its own, just like all other objects, people, ideas, and even thoughts. The morphic fields of most 'healing' modalities work to whatever extent based upon how focused and precise you are in following the information used to construct that morphic field. Yes, I said constructed - all of these modalities are 'constructed' morphic fields. The construction of most modalities requires following them fairly closely for them to 'work', because that is how they are constructed. The symbols of Reiki for example are powerful and important only because they are part of the Reiki morphic field and the more people that 'buy into' the modality of Reiki (just the example for now), the more effective it is on the consensus reality.

The really COOL thing about ME is that it was purposely created to be open-ended. It has VERY few specifics or do's or do not's. The actual 'power' that does the transformation comes from the Higher Source, Zero Point Energy *insert favourite label here* lol. Each of us can ADD to the morphic field that is ME and gain incredible results from any addition we wish to contribute - freaking amazing!

Blake, you are correct in surmising that whatever you think about transformation - as in ANYTHING you believe, will directly affect the 'results' you achieve with ME. For as powerful as it is in instant manifestation of change (though our brain's temporal software may interpret this instant shift over a period of time), it is also just as sensitive to any of our thoughts that betray a lack of trust in the Source or our own incredible reflection, and connection as Eternal Beings with that Source - there really is only One of Us!

Quote:

I'm trying not to get hung up on the wave thing. What also excites me and is different for me is the focus on letting go and trusting in the awareness of the "matrix energy". The NOT KNOWING part is so freeing...expecially with my "God" concepts...I like so many of them... the thought I dont have to know exactly what it is and have the "right" name for it has begun a liberation of sorts. This quantum package has really triggered something for me. However I am sure for myself and probably alot of others here that sooo much other info and work and planetary evolution has led up to this...not the least of which being the PATHS modules for me and Aarons work. So manny facets of the same diamond.
The wave thing is the current latest understanding of our universe. The Two Point is simply a means to measure 'change'. It helps bring us and our subject or object into the wavefront that exists without conscious awareness or intent applied to it. In this wavefront, the nature of the holomovement universe, exist infinite possibilities. From that infinite selection of possibilities, we then set our 'intent' with the many different fun, whacky, weird, crazy techniques of ME. Setting this intent then 'weights' as in brings a bit of preference, for a new outcome which then moves from a possibility to a PROBABILITY. This weighted probability we then 'let go of' and allow the Source to do the work of the transformation - often right before our eyes!

You sound like so many I have come across now, who when finding ME, are filled with an undeniable compulsion to pursue it no matter what (including me ). To each their own of course, and its all good - all of the delicious choices we can make for what we wish to experience!

Namaste!

Stephen
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 06-21-2007, 06:16 PM
sterlingpg's Avatar
sterlingpg sterlingpg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 324
Wow, I wonder if I met him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
My Dad has gone to the Seattle workshop.Got back and has played only a little with it so far... A quick story. Totally stunned him and me.

His lawn mower hasnt been starting no mattere what we tried. Then I said two point it pops! He tried it with the frequencies ..nothing...I was pulling the cord... Both he and I were visably disappointed...and were were about to leave it affraid to try it more and fail and have our majik bubble popped with something so tangable.

Then the thought to time travel it. Dad took it through a time window or something, back to when he first bought it....he didnt tell me this. He looked at me to pull the cord. Both of us with a look of "whatever". We didnt expect anything this time. From the begining of yanking the cord it felt totally different..it started so clean and quick. We stood looking at eachother with this stunned look on our faces. Then huge smiles!...... The kicker is how many times we and he had tried starting it before -15-20 pulls for me...? the day before?... it didnt stick though for later... the next day dad took it to the shop. Turns out it was complely broken...the starter or something. there is no way it should have started at all.... It has been the Little teaser and a tangable experience to give more hope and excitement...and some verve to keep us practicing.

One thought about when it stuck that my fatther and I thought was we had no expectations the 2nd time...gave up really. Just did it with kind of a "who cares?" ness.
Blake
Awesome story Blake!

I wonder if I met your Dad? There were a lot of people there this time
though - the most of any ME seminar, almost 400!

With practicing ME constantly, on either myself, my children, interested friends, long-distance, objects etc, that I cannot keep up with being able to relate my own experiences!

When we let go of the ego judging/'logical, rational' conscious left brain, MAGIC can and DOES happen!!!

Cheers,

Stephen
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 06-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Adrienne's Avatar
Adrienne Adrienne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: prince george,Canada
Posts: 431
Send a message via MSN to Adrienne Send a message via Skype™ to Adrienne
Hi Blake

thank you for posting so honestly, Ya i have had those same feelings and struggles, but i keep coming back and posting.....and i thought the world revolved around me hilariouse....and definitly frustrating, but there are some great people here, and my heart and soul knows that, i just work my butt off at ignoring my head...hehe
and when i start feeling insecure...i ask my self if it is fact or feeling (cuz the world don't revolve around me.....and like i'm not up with IT ALL....like Grace once said to me, 'there is no rush'....so enjoy, and you are here cuz your meant to be here like all of us are.

love and joy...ADRIENNE
__________________
Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 06-21-2007, 06:23 PM
sterlingpg's Avatar
sterlingpg sterlingpg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 324
Hi Kim, nice to meet you :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimJ View Post
This stuff is amazing. I just can't seem to read enough and I don't have enough time to learn it all! It's blowing me away!
So... just wanted to say thanks for this thread and all this amazing potential!!
BTW, Stephen, I'm in BC too - nice to know of some "locals" around here!
Kim
Hi Kim

I'm in Northern BC. Did you know there is a ME seminar coming to Vancouver in September? Check it out at Matrix Energetics Healing seminars taught by Richard Bartlett if you're interested - its a safe promise that you will be totally blown away!

Even if I wasn't on PATHS, I think I would need the 15g of Spirulina a day just to cope with all the stuff I read, study, absorb, and SEARCH for. Thats a Dr. Bartlettism - doing SEARCH, not REsearch lmao - if you go to a seminar, you will learn a whole new way of speaking that aids the stepping out of consensus reality! Its WICKED COOL

Love and light,

Stephen
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 06-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Adrienne's Avatar
Adrienne Adrienne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: prince george,Canada
Posts: 431
Send a message via MSN to Adrienne Send a message via Skype™ to Adrienne
OK

OK, while i was posting my last post, i guess Stephen was posting too, sooooooooooo i went and read them and could feel the power I get off of Stephen when were talking and he is building a rapore/morphic connection with me, but while i was breathing it felt like i was breathing in clean freash air.....and/or light????
not sure what that was.....were you doing ME????
We have a great connection, i really enjoy it.

I'm not sure if i shared this yet, but i was at work after the first time that Stephen did ME on me and could feel it while he did it on some ohter people too.

Very cool, not sure if this is cuz were so close in proximity or what, but wow.

I can also as i write this feel enegy moving/or losening in my upper back...crazy, and loving it...And it is starting to make alot of sense to me, but words elude me for describing my understanding.


Very cool Sharyn, i am so happy for you about going to Hawaii.....YEEEAH

I am also learning so much that it feels like there is no time, then i say to myself 'whats the rush?' cuz i have all the time in the world, and everything will happen perfectly in perfect time...(regardless of the no time thing )

toot ta loo for now.... LOVE ADRIENNE
__________________
Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 06-21-2007, 06:45 PM
KimJ KimJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 143
Hi Stephen! Ya, I saw that on their website about Vancouver. I know it would be amazing... however we're opening the doors to a store-front business then. Maybe I'll figure out a way anway... Thanks for the heads up!

Love the search versus research lingo!

Have a delightful day!
Kim
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 06-21-2007, 06:48 PM
KimJ KimJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
I am also learning so much that it feels like there is no time, then i say to myself 'whats the rush?' cuz i have all the time in the world, and everything will happen perfectly in perfect time...(regardless of the no time thing )

toot ta loo for now.... LOVE ADRIENNE
How true, Adrienne! I keep feeling like there's so much to learn and if I don't learn it NOW I'm missing out on great things - but you're right, there's all the time in the world, and no time in the world! hehe

Kim
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 06-21-2007, 07:02 PM
sterlingpg's Avatar
sterlingpg sterlingpg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 324
Wow, you are incredibly articulate!

Thank you SO VERY MUCH Blake, for all of your thoughts in this awesome post from you!!!

I will attempt to have a fraction of your articulation in responding to all of what you've shared!

Quote:
You know I may be misreading the non action on this thread-as I have been known to be misperceptionally challenged. This being the case I am still worried that I may have said something, or come off sounding, critical (and/or ignorant) and have single handedly stalled out this thread. If I am wrong I know this comment then flushes out another core misperception... that I am working to release...the classic world revolving around me thing.

I havent really introduced myself here so I guess in reality I am pretty much a stranger in this forum. I have only recently discovered the world of forums and have almost 0 experience participating. I have been quite reluctant to assimilate into the technofrenzy at large...and am only slowly beginging to grow out of a well grooved analog lifestyle.(things Im discovering like PATHS are definately helping me to change my mind...Pun not intentional...my subconcious is so clever. ). I think I am the LSR archtype... (and now its gone.)
You ABSOLUTELY did NOT affect this thread in any way but TOTALLY POSITIVELY PERFECTLY - and again, Thank You!

The neat thing is this, Blake - the world, the Universe DOES revolve around YOU! And, that is OK, that is GOOD, that is PERFECT. There is only one of US. But more than that - you are in your own universe that you affect constantly by your conscious attention. Everyone else is also in their own universe as well - and we can shift things from other universes, or time-travel with who we WERE or ARE going to be - either direction is up for grabs!!! We live in a FAR STRANGER universe that perhaps any of us has imagined - there are layers upon layers upon quite possibly INFINITE layers to that which makes up this or any other universe!

I LOVE the description of LSR as an archetype - very interesting the possibilities of ME'ing any LSR'ishness lol.

Also, your saying 'and now its gone' reminds me of Dr. Bartlett's view of disease and healing - two sides of the same coin (well explained in the book) and where he prefers to call any perceived condition GONE

Quote:
This creative thought paradigm is so tricky(case in point)...how to state my challenges in the positive to explain or work on so as to not strenghten that which isnt wanted or working for me???
Indeed, it seems at first pretty tricky, but after the door opens just a little bit, it gets easier and easier to open it more and more until you no longer can accept strengthening anything but the things that are exactly what you want! You see at first the little advances, which bring more confidence that YES, you can do it, and these build and build with a snowball effect until even more serious 'perceived setbacks' are handled totally different that before - namely, by not feeding them with your conscious attention on them. This does NOT mean you ignore them, for they have come up in your life, but now one can have the attitude, first of all, that that is OK. Then, to have a CURIOUS nature about whatever thing has come up that is not serving you. From there, you can learn/grow from its existence in your life and begin to CHOOSE differently if you really have a PREFERENCE for something different. You see? Not black and white at all, not resisting at all, very VERY Allowing to let things be what they are - which is just things we have total choice in deciding what effect they have on us. Having Preferences is oh so much more powerful than Ego-based black and white view that a thing is this or that or Must be a certain way for us to consider ourselves 'happy'.

Quote:
That is one main reason for not chiming in much here. Another is insecurity as I feel much farther back on the scale of this concious evolution or in mastering my thoughts/feelings than most here (However I feel I "get it" on a gut level... that this "stuff" is what I have been about, but have been pushing away ...what I really need is to "do it!") .The main block though, I believe, to my breaking out of this kind of nondoing "suffering stasis" is trust-or the lack of it. Cue the violins...There is some early trama and a pretty huge betrayal when I was young. Leading me to conclude I am better off (safer) alone. I really need to change that. Along with this depression that colors so darkly so much of what I see.


But, I am SO very GLAD that you DID chime in! Please keeping chiming!
One absolutely incredible facet of the ME archetype is the Time Travel technique - I have used this on myself to go to earlier pivotal periods in my life of events that have shaped some of the things about me I do not prefer - incredible the instant shift in feelings and a new way of looking at those things - like to do with money, relationships, etc. WOW. I am VERY confident you will find something, whether it be ME, or any of the other wonderful modalities that resonate with YOU and which will be the thing your soul seeks to bring you to a new place as it is obvious you desire some changes. Thank you for sharing!

Quote:
Wholly cow. All this said the Matrix Energetics possibilities did give me a MAJOR boost of hope/excitement.I feel this is where we are all going in our spiritual evolution... I however gave my purchased ticket to the Seattle workshop to my dad as I felt I was too much of a "dull blade" and wouldnt be very effective in my state of mind. I wonder now if that wasnt just another self sabotage choice based on a fear of breaking free. And now I am not so sure my father was any better a tool for this work as I would have been. But then my "vision" is admittedly skewed. Expecially regarding him.
I'm thinking you might just go for it next time - so glad your Dad made it! When the time is right, and if it is for you, you will be there!

Quote:
Oooh the negativity.... just deciding to be honest here in all my glaring imperfections-and see what happens. Practicing trust, I guess. I hope I'm not banging my victum gong too loud in all this, thats not my intention. I just wanted to show up "real" here and see the response. I'm not fishing for the pitty thing or "rescuer". I know its all my job really. I just need some help I guess, and am not fond or too good at asking.
No worries Blake - I don't perceive any Pity Party going on, and I should know - I have thrown some good ones

Quote:
So Stephen if you need to log some hours for practice or to prepair for your upcoming practitioner training... I am game. Or anyone else with a pespective boost or experiencial "advice" ...please...I could really use some mental/emotional reinforcements right now.


I would love to do some ME with you - I'm afraid there is a bit of a line up lol, so I'll do my best! Thank you SO much for offering to get ME'd!

Cheers!

Stephen
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 06-21-2007, 07:15 PM
sterlingpg's Avatar
sterlingpg sterlingpg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 324
Thanks Ann!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann-ticipatingSuccess View Post
I don't want to derail this thread into a different healing topic, but I would like to suggest that you check out the ZPoint Process if you haven't already. I just recently learned about it - from Nlivened (Peg) - right here on this forum in the CEM thread. I think you might find it helpful.
ZPoint Process
Hope it helps. Btw, feel free to be the "real" you any time here.
Ann
Thanks Ann for your link! Its ALL good and whatever helps whoever is
A O K

Cheers!

Stephen
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 06-21-2007, 07:34 PM
sterlingpg's Avatar
sterlingpg sterlingpg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 324
Hello Dear Chansonette!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chansonette View Post
Hey Blake,

I just skimmed back over your posts and don't see anything in there that you need to worry about in the least... So please put your heart at ease! Sometimes people just get busy and don't post for a while...I know that's been the case with me lately.....These threads have an ebb and flow .... My guess is the conversation will start up again one of these moments

Speaking of which, I got the book last week, devoured it in a weekend and am now slowly re-reading it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. It ties everything together for me. I even had an experience the other day -- my cd player was sticking for some reason, wouldn't play the cds, and I was working on the house so I really needed Sweat Equity music to keep me company. I got the idea to two-point it and do a time travel to the last time I remember it working. I did that, and boom, it started working!!!

Coincidence? Maybe...but like Dr. Bartlett says "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!"

love & hugs

Chansonette
Thank you for your kind explanation to Blake (((Chansonette)))!
Of course, with your PFE (for those still becoming aware of this amazing phenomenon, that is Powerful Feminine Energy ), I am not surprised that you are RIGHT on the MONEY with the busy lives, ebb and flow of threads and so forth! Whew! Busy times but I'm lovin' it!

I am SO glad you got the book, devoured it and used ME right away! I think with this community here we have a chance to get some experience with ME on a higher level than usually is the case with people, 'pre-seminar' which totally ROCKS! I too have some inanimate object stories - weird electrical stuff has been working, not working around me now lol. I remember one guy from the seminar walked up to the hotel computer and it immediately shut down and they couldn't get it started!!!
EVERY day of the seminar, MANY of us had our hotel magnetic strip cards quit working!!! Straaaaaaaaaaange

Chansonette!

Stephen
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers