Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Personal Development Discussions on Law of Attraction and other self-help methods - binaural beats, hypnosis, reiki, meditation, and more.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-18-2007, 05:28 PM
S.J's Avatar
S.J S.J is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 632
Theta DNA Healing

I thought this may be of interest, I recently picked up my Theta Healing 1 and 2 Certification and it is a little difficult to explain how that works, but to cut to the chase this healing method is truly miraculous. We had a young girl arrive in a wheelchair with ME WALK out the door on the last day, not only healed but knowing how to practise how to use it, and another lady on the same course in the Spring healed of cancer when she was so sick she missed half the course because she was vomitting in the toilet! Now this is a powerful healing method because it pulls beliefs out at the root. There's no layering of positivity on top of negative deep rooted beliefs, we even pull beliefs from the history level and the Soul level if necessary and EVERYTHING is up for changing! Nothing is just "how it is".

So, back to this thread, there were a small handful of people on the course who could not "do it". They could not even muscle test correctly never mind heal. Muscle testing is used to check if the belief is there (we are very good at consciously fooling ourselves) then double checked after the few seconds it takes to heal to show that it indeed has gone and been replaced with something suitable that serves. As time ticked by these people got quite annoyed and frustrated. They were mad at the healing modality, and they were mad at the instructor and even us, those who were having wonderful results. The instructor who merely smiled serenely replied it was okay, because how wonderful they had found a belief to change. They were very dumbfounded at this, naturally, as to them it was not their fault. The instructor asked them to muscle test slightly differently "nothing works for me!" and so it was strong. What a belief to be holding. I was partnered with one lady who I didn't particularly wish to as I found her quite negative in vibration, but I agreed as she asked. I am glad I did, as although we were doing a different exercise (manifesting our deepest desire) I couldn't get her to muscle test. I asked if she had it fixed, and she wasn't sure so I fixed it for her and she was testing beautifully. I was delighted for her, but, she was unhappy! Because she really wanted to manifest not muscle test. So I changed a lot of beliefs for her (with her permission), after lots of questioning, to find her base belief that was holding all these other beliefs in place and they dropped like a pack of cards. The most beautiful serene smile came on her face, and when I asked how she felt she said "peaceful" After that, my friend was by my side often, always with a smile and always sharing hugs. It made me realise that often people I "don't like" are simply..struggling. It's not that they REALLY don't like me. It's not about me at all. They're simply having a hard time. The instructor said many people have the belief of "nothing works for me".

It was only on my return, I remembered the furore with some saying Paths did not work for them. With everything up for changing, this would be one I would want to change!

I just thought to mention it. There could well be a reason on the belief level about why Paths doesn't work for an individual. It's then their choice if they want to change that belief and get all the benefits or not

There IS something that can be done, don't despair It's also really painless and easy! I've been altering all kinds of beliefs since I've qualified, it's truly is amazing
__________________

Last edited by S.J; 10-22-2007 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Great Thread on Theta Healing-Belongs in Personal Development Section
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 10-18-2007, 08:15 PM
Ahimsa's Avatar
Ahimsa Ahimsa is offline
Energetic Scientist
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 193
Dear S.J., Thank you for sharing. I think there are many people who can benefit from reading about this experience. And a big Congratulations on becoming certified!!
__________________
The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
-Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-18-2007, 09:40 PM
dannyboybell dannyboybell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 117
Hello S.J.

This sounds very interesting...

Since I'm just about 3 weeks into paths I'm not sure if it'll rock my world or not but what would you suggest one does if they'd like to try the Theta healing?

Find a Theta Healer and simply get healed or is there a self-studying-thing somewhere online or so?

Thanx for the info

Danny
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-18-2007, 10:26 PM
Pamela Vicik-Smith's Avatar
Pamela Vicik-Smith Pamela Vicik-Smith is offline
Energetic Science Practitioner
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 990
Thank you so much for posting your experiences Sonora. They are truly profound.

Is the Theta healing similar to the Matrix Energetics that Stephen does?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-18-2007, 10:32 PM
S.J's Avatar
S.J S.J is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
Dear S.J., Thank you for sharing. I think there are many people who can benefit from reading about this experience. And a big Congratulations on becoming certified!!
Thank You I'd been wanting to do this 3 day intensive course since early Spring. October seemed to take forever to come around, and my teacher explained that this class was more suited for me, everyone was really ready to learn and already understood quantum physics and she said we picked it up faster than any group she's ever taught! That was awesome, and shows that things really do work out for the best
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-18-2007, 10:42 PM
S.J's Avatar
S.J S.J is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboybell View Post
This sounds very interesting...

Since I'm just about 3 weeks into paths I'm not sure if it'll rock my world or not but what would you suggest one does if they'd like to try the Theta healing?

Find a Theta Healer and simply get healed or is there a self-studying-thing somewhere online or so?

Thanx for the info

Danny
You're creating with every thought, word and deed. So You decide if it rocks your world or not That's how Very Powerful you are. I would go with what feels good, either train to be a practitioner or book a healing session. As far as I know you need to complete a course to be a qualified practitioner, starting with the Basic DNA which is a class to attend. It's difficult to self-study as you learn through experience, the course is 90% practical. There is a book available, I will be selling my new spare copy on e-bay if anyone's interested.

I can't spread the word enough on how great this healing is!!

Vianna's Nature's Path — Theta Healing
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-18-2007, 10:45 PM
S.J's Avatar
S.J S.J is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
Thank you so much for posting your experiences Sonora. They are truly profound.

Is the Theta healing similar to the Matrix Energetics that Stephen does?
I wish I had time to write more, I feel now that miracles are every day normal occurances, not one off's

I have no idea about Matrix Energetics. My teacher explains it in more detail (I want to right reams but I must go to sleep, it's 12am) on her website:

Theta DNA Healing - What is it?

Hope that helps!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-19-2007, 12:08 AM
sterlingpg's Avatar
sterlingpg sterlingpg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 324
Is ME the same as Theta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.J View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith
Thank you so much for posting your experiences Sonora. They are truly profound.

Is the Theta healing similar to the Matrix Energetics that Stephen does?
I wish I had time to write more, I feel now that miracles are every day normal occurances, not one off's

I have no idea about Matrix Energetics. My teacher explains it in more detail (I want to right reams but I must go to sleep, it's 12am) on her website:

Theta DNA Healing - What is it?

Hope that helps!!
I have heard of Theta healing and believe I have been asked this before as well.

It sounds like an incredible modality - awesome that you have found it SJ!

Many different modalities have similarities because they are all an interaction of consciousness and no doubt some could be found between Theta and ME, however, it is my understanding that they are quite different as well, though both are really cool!

The primary difference with ME and virtually anything else in my own experience, is that it is a totally open-ended consciousness technology which involves few, if any, 'rules'. The morphic field that is 'Matrix Energetics' is specifically designed that way so that it can be used for anything (people, machines, finances etc) and virtually anything added to it, including techniques from other modalities.

An example is regarding muscle testing and the morphic field around this technique or tool. Dr. Bartlett demonstrated several times how in one 'virtual reality' of muscle testing ie belief system ie morphic field, a certain response will test strong and then by going into another reality set, that same response will test weak for the equivalent answer that previously tested 'strong'. I haven't done muscle testing before, but the muscle testers in the audience were no doubt incredulous lol! Incredible how powerful our creative abilities are!

Its awesome that we have SO many choices in finding that which resonates with us personally!!! Otherwise it would be a pretty BORING Universe!

Love and light,

tephen
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-19-2007, 02:50 AM
Pamela Vicik-Smith's Avatar
Pamela Vicik-Smith Pamela Vicik-Smith is offline
Energetic Science Practitioner
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 990
Thanks so much for the clarification Stephen
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-19-2007, 07:40 AM
dannyboybell dannyboybell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 117
"You're creating with every thought, word and deed. So You decide if it rocks your world or not"

Well to me it's not that easy although I am aware of and agree with that statement partially but being someone who doesn't believe everything I read(that our political leaders have our best interest in mind and so on) I need to see results...

So, dangerous as it might be PATHS should probably put some "blind faith"-instructions into every module so there's no doubt at all it'll work for the viewer...

When I see ppl regrowing limbs live on the spot my doubts will be gone for sure
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Pamela Vicik-Smith's Avatar
Pamela Vicik-Smith Pamela Vicik-Smith is offline
Energetic Science Practitioner
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 990
HTML Code:
When I see ppl regrowing limbs live on the spot my doubts will be gone for sure :)
The reason no one is regrowing limbs is because no one believes they can.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-19-2007, 11:21 AM
S.J's Avatar
S.J S.J is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 632
Hi Stephen, I absolutely agree there are some amazing different healing modalities out there! And each provided for us to take full advantage of I noticed the Matrix Energetics thread, and I even began to read it once or twice but both times was interrupted. I always felt guided strongly to Theta DNA Healing, even though my mind wanted to go along with the flow of so much excitement with the Matrix Energetic thread. I've learnt if we've asked to learn a healing modality, we will be guided to the one we will find the most useful individually, as working on ourselves is most important. I also agree with muscle testing, for instance a belief may be on the core level but not on the history level, so can test weak on some levels and strong on the others. For this reason, there's ways to change just the beliefs that need changing and leaving alone the ones that don't need it. It's like fine tuning. The beauty of this is that I can also ask what the programme is being replaced with (I don't choose it) and how it got there in the first place. It's fascinating the answers and always make sense and explains a lot too! Also when removing something that has changed in DNA for example, one set may be fine and the other of the matching pair need fixing only, and as we work one on one with the Creator of all that is, we are explained what needs changing what doesn't regardless. The muscle testing is just a small beginning when working with a client, as they also witness what is happening so it helps them and we also do other ways of testing their beliefs. Beliefs are incredibly important, yet our mind tells us different answers. For instance, I was working on someone and they have a problem with finance. I muscle test and they are testing strong for believing they are Rich, and strong for feeling Wealthy (they have been doing a lot of work on this, affirmations etc) So there's work to be done, either a dual belief or something completely different. Usually it's something completely different Within a couple of seconds I had (with permission) pulled and replaced the belief from the root that she would be alone and lonely. That was what was causing her financial problems. The next day (yesterday) she reported she had already received two cash sums, one for something she didn't even know she could have, and one a sum someone owed her but hadn't paid up yet. We can also use Theta Healing on animals and also we can use it on machines (I used it to fix my computer, after all it is only a belief I have *a worry* what I would do without my computer, I can fix that)

The basis of Theta Healing is we work alongside the Universal energy and we witness the healing. Witnessing is very Powerful indeed. Nothing exists until it is witnessed, and viewing something actually changes how it is! It comes back to Quantum Physics, the witness experiments as seen on "What The Bleep Do We Know?!" Dvd etc.

It's awesome!

I love this little "S" I wonder if it also means "Super Woman" LOL!

SJ
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-19-2007, 01:02 PM
illusions's Avatar
illusions illusions is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Gloucester, United Kingdom
Posts: 804
Send a message via Skype™ to illusions
Thanks so much for sharing your experience here S.J.
I didn't know anything about Theta Healing, but it sounds really Fabulous!

Do you have to be with the client in person, or does it work long distance as well, like ME and Reiki?

Love and Light and Fascination xxxx
__________________
Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-19-2007, 01:11 PM
dannyboybell dannyboybell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
HTML Code:
When I see ppl regrowing limbs live on the spot my doubts will be gone for sure :)
The reason no one is regrowing limbs is because no one believes they can.
As a young but well-read Aber also I've seen that quote and believe in it but still I havn't seen 1 single human on this planet thru history do it so, if it's possible like some of us believe, how do we break thru to that positive belief?

Hence my comment
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-19-2007, 03:21 PM
S.J's Avatar
S.J S.J is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusions View Post
Thanks so much for sharing your experience here S.J.
I didn't know anything about Theta Healing, but it sounds really Fabulous!

Do you have to be with the client in person, or does it work long distance as well, like ME and Reiki?

Love and Light and Fascination xxxx
Thank you! Theta Healing can be done remotely as well as in person.

My only tip if searching for a Theta Healer is to go for someone with a great reputation. Someone who has a long waiting list. It will be absolutely worth the wait & expense of the session.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Athena Athena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northeast Tennessee
Posts: 104
Quote:
The reason no one is regrowing limbs is because no one believes they can.
Maybe some of us on this forum could focus our intention on this particular statement and turn it around so that "regrow limbs" becomes a new thought/new reality. Do we need to set a date & time and focus?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-19-2007, 07:32 PM
DeAnn's Avatar
DeAnn DeAnn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 117
Thank you for posting about your Theta experience Sonora. I had been wanting to hear all about it.

The point you brought up about the thought "Nothing works for me" is so important. How many of us have that thought process within ourselves? I bet it's pretty common. Locked deep within our subconsious.

I'll be remembering your point as I do healing work on myself and others, perhaps using CEM to do corrections on "Nothing works for me", or even some EFT on it.

Thank you for your words of wisdom and for your shared experiences.
__________________
Love and Blessings,
DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
My PATHS Affiliate Website
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-19-2007, 08:09 PM
future pather's Avatar
future pather future pather is offline
Energetic Science Practitioner
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,949
"The reason no one is regrowing limbs is because no one believes they can."

Or perhaps we just don't want more limbs then we already got

(I know I don't.)

XO Jessica
__________________
Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Jamie Jamie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 240
LOL Jessica

Go Go Gadget Arm! Go Go Gadget Leg! OMG, you have me laughing out loud!

SJ - This is so interesting! Thanks for posting about Theta healing and putting up that link. You are the best!!!!!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-19-2007, 11:06 PM
dannyboybell dannyboybell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by future pather View Post
"The reason no one is regrowing limbs is because no one believes they can."

Or perhaps we just don't want more limbs then we already got

(I know I don't.)

XO Jessica
Well, english isn't my first language but I thought the RE in REgrowing pointed out that a limb that was there before was gonna grow back...not add to the limbational mix
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-19-2007, 11:06 PM
S.J's Avatar
S.J S.J is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 632
Thanks! You're welcome
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-20-2007, 12:21 AM
admin's Avatar
admin admin is offline
Energetic Forum Admin
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 215
Smile Theta Healing

Congrats to S.J for her Certification in Theta Healing!

__________________
Energetic Forum Administrator
http://www.energeticforum.com
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-20-2007, 12:35 AM
Sharyn's Avatar
Sharyn Sharyn is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 931
Danny Boy

[When I see ppl regrowing limbs live on the spot my doubts will be gone for sure [/quote].

Oh, it's possible alright! An article I was reading by Deepak Chopra mentions in passing a particular patient of his:

"Recently I had a patient with a very dramatic outcome......
This young patient that I had, (he was in fact from this area) - he was one day repairing an antenna on the roof and he picked up a wire, but it happened to be live and had 12,000 volts in it. He was immediately electrocuted. The mechanism of death for this is ventricular fibrillation which is an electrical event in the heart.


He fell from the roof 15 feet to the ground and as luck would have it he fell with the right impact at the right place with the right location of his chest with the right amount of angularity to restart another current and defibrillate. So it's as if God called him and then changed His mind.


And you ask him, "Bob, what happened?" He says, "I went into the gap." I say, "What was there in the gap?" He says, "It was sheer unbounded joy. It was absolute, total bliss." You ask him, "Were there any thoughts there?" "No. I didn't have a mind." "Did you have a body?" "No. I didn't have a body." "So what was there?" He said, "l was just aware. " You ask him, "What were you aware of?" "I was aware that I was aware. But it was pure wakefulness. I was grounded totally and completely in the experience of my own immortality."


So much so, that he now doesn't know what the meaning of fear is. In fact, not only was he lucky to have this experience, but like a true scientist, he started experimenting in this field of pure awareness. He would go into the gap. Now he knew how to slip into it, and from there he would put his attention on his leg which had completely burned. There was no muscle - nothing. His femur was exposed to the atmosphere. Over the course of 2 years, by diving into the gap, projecting his awareness from there, he has actually regrown a new lower extremity. Because he found that place from where everything was created. It's his own Self. It's his own Self."


The gap, field, zero point, whatever you may want to call it is where I believe a number of the quantum healing modalities such as ME, etc all take place. We all have the capacity to heal ourselves & I believe that it will be possible in the ensuing years for this to become possible for the majority of people. The ability of the body aka consciousness to self heal itself has been an area of interest for me for some time now.




Love, Light & Blessings

Sharyn
__________________
Theta Healing
Paths 2 Potential


"We are the one's we've been waiting for"
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-20-2007, 12:56 AM
dannyboybell dannyboybell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 117
Very interesting...

...hopefully this will be true for all people...

If this case is true there should be evidence all over the net...do you know the name of this person?

Longing for someone to post a youtube video of a limb being regrown thru the power of thought...

That'd be the day
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-20-2007, 07:25 AM
tezzaa's Avatar
tezzaa tezzaa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Bedlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
Posts: 240
Send a message via Skype™ to tezzaa
Theta Healing in the UK

Well as I cannot attend a ME course in the US because I live in the UK and I am just above broke, I will attend a Theta Healing course here in the UK as soon as a manifest the necessary money needed, which will be a miracle in itself.

Terry
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-20-2007, 07:42 AM
Kevin's Avatar
Kevin Kevin is offline
Energetic Science Practitioner
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,885
Question Regrowing limbs

Almost 3 decades ago I had a very interesting fellow working for one of my businesses.

Eric was a serious chap, but also very interesting to converse with.

Now, remember, this was almost 30 YEARS ago!

He spent hours telling me how important thoughts were. How thoughts could create things.

Basically explaining his view that the reality we are living in was a construct of our thoughts.

You might go...so what...this is a commonly discussed theory.

Believe me, if you go back 25-30 years to the thinking in the USA, this was NOT common at all...it was radical in the extreme.

In our heated, yet friendly, debates I employed what is a useful tool in testing new thoughts...I put his radical theory that thoughts create physical reality to the test of a logical extreme.


I asked him if he had a finger cut off could he grow it back with his thoughts? Thinking I was just asking this hypothetically, he quickly answered yes! (Of course he had to or his previous statements did not stand the test of logic).

I told him I was willing to do it...cut his finger off...if he was absolutely sure he could grow it back.

He then proceeded to tell me that he believed it was possible, but he did not think he had the level of belief to accomplish this.

We had many, many hours of thought provoking discussion on such matter, but I never did cut his finger off.

Eric...if you happen to run across this forum...please contact me!!!



Since that time I have come to understand the reality of many things that can not be readily ascertained with the 5 senses.

I also believe that thoughts can affect reality, and in SOME cases change reality. However, I have not seen anyone grow a limb back with their thoughts, yet.

I believe it was Churchill that said "The empires of the future are the empires of the mind."

It is relatively safe to say, that at this point in time we have only scratched the surface of what is possible!



Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-20-2007, 08:36 AM
dannyboybell dannyboybell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 117
So basically...

...Eric had the same belief of his level of belief as I do of mine...so having PATHS-modules to super-enhance our belief in the power of the mind could be pretty cool and helpful...if it doesn't have the backlash of ALL our thouhts coming to physical fruititon - "Be careful with what you wish for, you just might get it"-type o thing

I've been pondering if it's easier for a person raised in religion to believe in new things not proven to them yet(as the power of the mind, LOA and such) or if it's easier for a person like me who wasn't born into organized religion...maybe cause someone born into religion would feel fooled once they leave their absolute belief in their original religion and move on to new ideas that might resonate more with their inner being? Or maybe it's easier for ppl formerly connected to a religious group cause they're used to believing strongly?(or maybe if their belief was that strong they'd never move on?) I havn't come to any conclusion on this...


Did Churchill have speechwriters or did he make that quote up? I always get a little uncomfortable when ppl start throwing quotes from respected famous folks around(like in The Secret)...taken out of context...it sort of says "believe in this unproven thing cause who are you to doubt einstein?"...you know what I mean?


It's realitvely safe to say that I agree with you on the surface-scratching-state of our knowledge of the mind, the universe and the world


Exciting times we live in indeed

Danny
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-20-2007, 10:13 AM
S.J's Avatar
S.J S.J is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Congrats to S.J for her Certification in Theta Healing!

Thank you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-20-2007, 10:39 AM
tezzaa's Avatar
tezzaa tezzaa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Bedlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
Posts: 240
Send a message via Skype™ to tezzaa
I just wanted to clarify something with you S.J.

If you take the Theta Healing 1 and 2 course does that qualify you as a practitioner?

Thanks

Terry
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-20-2007, 02:09 PM
S.J's Avatar
S.J S.J is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 632
Yes Terry. I am awaiting my certificates from America as we speak.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers