Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.tesla-coin.com/inventorshome/


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

John Bedini Discussion threads relating to John Bedini. Bedini SG, Bedini SSG, Crystal Batteries, etc...

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-02-2013, 03:23 AM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 532
Christian Viewpoint on the End of Time

This won't mean much to non Christians, but here goes...

The week has six days for labor and the seventh day is the Sabbath rest day. One day with the Lord is as a thousand years. The earth will rest for 1000 years after the rapture while the earth is desolate. We are living in the end of time period or era spoken of by Christ. 4,000 years of history ended at the death of Christ in 31 A.D. 6,000 years will be ending in 2031 A.D.

Therefore, following this logic and assuming the dates are correct, the human population of the earth will be either dead or in heaven for 1,000 years starting round about the year 2031.

All true Christians are watching and waiting for this event with great anticipation. Of course, some will meet with accidents and other causes of death between now and 2031, so they won't all get to be first hand witnesses from a mortal point of view. They naturally expect to witness these events from an "immortal" point of view.

If you read this carefully from a logical point of view, you will conclude that I am a Christian! In case you are not a Christian, you will not understand this, so I will try to make it clear. I am a Christian! Get it?

Anyway, chances are pretty good that I will live another 18 years, so I expect to see a few interesting things over the next few years. Now is the time to pick sides. Be sure you are on the side of the winners!
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #32  
Old 09-09-2013, 03:45 AM
redcairo redcairo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ozarks USA
Posts: 1
I have been lurking on this forum for a long time (it's eating my life, there is so much interesting stuff!) mostly reading about geometry and magnetics and machines.

I just happened to find this thread and I'm amazed. And kind of embarrassed, because it made me have to register and I don't want my first post to be about "woo" stuff but there it is.

I'll be publishing a short stories book next year sometime (just a simple amazon thing) that is actually a collection of very detailed dreams.

In one of the dreams, it took me and my friend awhile to get to the point where we realized we were a) living on Mars and b) in a 'programmed dream' which was both dream but also had some level of reality, and c) we met a young girl who told us she was with us in the dream, but also there for real, and "had been rescued from earth in 2037" when she was a baby. We freaked out about that, about what that might mean.

Just a dream, dreams are odd, didn't think much about it.

But then I saw your thread here and that story in it. Wow quite a sync! That dream btw was many years ago.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-09-2013, 02:53 PM
wrtner wrtner is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne.ct View Post

All true Christians are watching and waiting for this event
It depends on how you define "true Christians".

All the true Christians that I know reckon this is all a load of crap.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-09-2013, 05:05 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,296
Not according to Christ

Your ideas do not agree with Scripture. To be a true Christian means to believe in Jesus Christ. To believe in Jesus means to believe he told the truth when he spoke. He clearly says in Matthew 24:36 that even He did not know the time of the end. He gave us several clues to help us recognize when the time was getting close but He has not given us the time when that will be. To believe some person has figured out the time and claims to be a true Christian is a contradiction of the Bible.

There have been many false prophets that have claimed to know when the time will be. So far all of them have been wrong just like Jesus said they would be. There are going to be even more of them appearing as we near the end. My advice is for anyone wanting to know what is going on in this world to turn their life over to Jesus and then carefully and prayerfully study the Bible asking the Holy Spirit to help you in your quest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne.ct View Post
This won't mean much to non Christians, but here goes...

The week has six days for labor and the seventh day is the Sabbath rest day. One day with the Lord is as a thousand years. The earth will rest for 1000 years after the rapture while the earth is desolate. We are living in the end of time period or era spoken of by Christ. 4,000 years of history ended at the death of Christ in 31 A.D. 6,000 years will be ending in 2031 A.D.

Therefore, following this logic and assuming the dates are correct, the human population of the earth will be either dead or in heaven for 1,000 years starting round about the year 2031.

All true Christians are watching and waiting for this event with great anticipation. Of course, some will meet with accidents and other causes of death between now and 2031, so they won't all get to be first hand witnesses from a mortal point of view. They naturally expect to witness these events from an "immortal" point of view.

If you read this carefully from a logical point of view, you will conclude that I am a Christian! In case you are not a Christian, you will not understand this, so I will try to make it clear. I am a Christian! Get it?

Anyway, chances are pretty good that I will live another 18 years, so I expect to see a few interesting things over the next few years. Now is the time to pick sides. Be sure you are on the side of the winners!
Respectfully and in Christ's name,
Carroll
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-15-2013, 11:39 PM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 532
6000 years of rebellion leading to 1000 years of rest

@carroll.. Lev. 26:27-35, 2 Chron 36:16-21, Rev 11:15-18, 1 Cor 2:13-16, Matt 16:1-12
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-16-2013, 12:42 AM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,296
Hi wayne,

I read all the scriptures you posted. I am not sure what it is you were trying to get me to see. I never said I didn't believe the end was coming. I only said that no man knows when it will be. And to claim otherwise is not according to scripture. I personally believe the end is pretty close, maybe even within the next decade or sooner. But that belief is only based on what Jesus said about observing the signs. But I wouldn't dare claim to know the exact year when that will be.

Respectfully, Carroll
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-11-2013, 12:23 AM
SilverToGold's Avatar
SilverToGold SilverToGold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
Wayne, you are correct in many aspects. Christ was crucified exactly on 31 AD as foretold in Daniel 9:25-27 "25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate." ... all this foretold 600 years to the exact date before any of it ever happened.



And the great millennial week is accurate. 2031 will be the 6000 year mark since the fall of man and the latest return date of Christ.... unless the mark is actually the stoning of Steven which would make it 2034...

Either way we can NOT set a date.... because Christ said he would cut the time short in His Righteousness and no man would know the exact date (though we can know the season and that the time is close). Romans 9:28 "For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth."

When Christ has His church ready to spread the Three Angels Message of Revelation 14 to the world, He will cut the time short and come. Mark 4:29 "But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come."

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne.ct View Post
This won't mean much to non Christians, but here goes...

The week has six days for labor and the seventh day is the Sabbath rest day. One day with the Lord is as a thousand years. The earth will rest for 1000 years after the rapture while the earth is desolate. We are living in the end of time period or era spoken of by Christ. 4,000 years of history ended at the death of Christ in 31 A.D. 6,000 years will be ending in 2031 A.D.

Therefore, following this logic and assuming the dates are correct, the human population of the earth will be either dead or in heaven for 1,000 years starting round about the year 2031.

All true Christians are watching and waiting for this event with great anticipation. Of course, some will meet with accidents and other causes of death between now and 2031, so they won't all get to be first hand witnesses from a mortal point of view. They naturally expect to witness these events from an "immortal" point of view.

If you read this carefully from a logical point of view, you will conclude that I am a Christian! In case you are not a Christian, you will not understand this, so I will try to make it clear. I am a Christian! Get it?

Anyway, chances are pretty good that I will live another 18 years, so I expect to see a few interesting things over the next few years. Now is the time to pick sides. Be sure you are on the side of the winners!
__________________
 

Last edited by SilverToGold; 12-11-2013 at 06:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-11-2013, 12:43 AM
SilverToGold's Avatar
SilverToGold SilverToGold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
Good points Carroll. Matthew 24:36 does not refer to physical coming of Christ in the clouds. It refers to the closing of human probation where there will be no more chance to ask for forgiveness of sin. At that point, Christ will end his work in the heavenly sanctuary and start His journey to Earth to claim His people and to destroy the rest.

For example, if I say I am coming to your house, did I come when I get there and you see me or did I come when I got my keys and started my car at my house?

I agree, it is dangerous to set a time for Christ return but as you said - we can know we are close and what is needed is to truly know Christ. But what does it mean to know mean? It means we must surrender ourselves over to Christ so he can mold us into His character. If we continue to allow sin in our lives, we are not being like Christ. Unless we have that kind of love for Christ, we are lost.

But I agree with Wayne about the 6000 year mark, if we study closely 2 Peter 3:3-12 - which is all about the destruction of the Earth and the 2nd coming of Christ. 2 Peter 3:8 reveals "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." 6 days = 6000 years, 1 day Sabbath = 1000 year rest (Sabbath) for the earth. This is the 1000 years spoken of in Revelation 20:1-6. Earlier, 2 Peter 3:5 refers to the creation and this starts the time of the 7000 year period.

Wayne is accurate about the Sabbath and it will be the line between those who follow Christ and those who follow Satan. National laws will be passed mandating all to rest on Sunday and to work on Saturday - all in violation of God's 4th commandment. It will the test - and those who comply with the law will receive the mark of the beast. Those who refuse to follow the 7th day Sabbath right before Christ returns will be eternally lost. The 4th Commandment declares the seal between God and man, it says that the 7th day is God's Day and set aside as Holy.

Great advice on studying the Bible... it is very important.

Exodus 20:8-11 "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

And people, the 7th day is Saturday and not Sunday.

Jesus says that if we love Him...

John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

And even in Revelation which I believe most would say is about the end time.... we are told over 3 times about this of those who will be saved..

Revelation 12:17 "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

Revelation 22:14 "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

Christ wants us to keep all of His commandments, especially the Sabbath which it seems most Christians have "forgotten".

God Bless

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Your ideas do not agree with Scripture. To be a true Christian means to believe in Jesus Christ. To believe in Jesus means to believe he told the truth when he spoke. He clearly says in Matthew 24:36 that even He did not know the time of the end. He gave us several clues to help us recognize when the time was getting close but He has not given us the time when that will be. To believe some person has figured out the time and claims to be a true Christian is a contradiction of the Bible.

There have been many false prophets that have claimed to know when the time will be. So far all of them have been wrong just like Jesus said they would be. There are going to be even more of them appearing as we near the end. My advice is for anyone wanting to know what is going on in this world to turn their life over to Jesus and then carefully and prayerfully study the Bible asking the Holy Spirit to help you in your quest.

Respectfully and in Christ's name,
Carroll
__________________
 

Last edited by SilverToGold; 12-11-2013 at 06:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-12-2013, 09:26 PM
tachyoncatcher's Avatar
tachyoncatcher tachyoncatcher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Counterspace
Posts: 412
Really?

To say that someone is going to hell because they celebrate the Sabbath on the wrong 7th day is awfully presumptuous, don't you think? From the creation of man through today there have been many calendars and different weeks. During Christ's life they had at least 2 calendars. The Roman and the Hebrew. Their days of the week were one day off. For example, the Roman week day Sunday, was Monday for the Hebrew (though having a different name). In other words, Day 1 for the Roman calendar week was Day 2 for the Hebrew. Our current calendar is the Julian calendar based on the Roman calendar of Christ's time. Guess we're all going to hell because we should be celebrating the Sabbath on Friday. Poppycock!

Our God labored for 6 days and rested on the 7th. He passed commandments to Moses that say we should observe the same and hold him holy on that rest day. We have no way of knowing what the anniversary of that creation day of rest is. Six days of work, then one day of rest and worship. Simple enough. Even Jesus said: Mark 2:27-28(KJV) "And he said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath." Jesus emerged from the tomb on a Roman Sunday. Hense, "The Lord's Day".

Just Sayin,

Randy
__________________
_
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-13-2013, 03:35 AM
SilverToGold's Avatar
SilverToGold SilverToGold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
Hi tachyoncatcher,

I apologize for not being clearer.

Acts 17:30 "And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:" God does not hold people who are ignorant at task for violating His laws.

No one is going to burn in the lake of fire for unknowingly not keeping the Sabbath. God is fair and very loving. But, when the United States passes a national law, that will go global, making it mandatory for all to rest on Sunday and to work on Saturday (the Sabbath), then it will be made known to all that God's Sabbath is Saturday. Then people will have to choose who they will serve, God or man. Then those who choose to obey man and violate God's Sabbath will receive the mark of the beast.

In your post, you claim that Jesus rose on Sunday and claim it is the "Lord's Day" ... but it is well known that He died on Friday and rested in the tomb on the Saturday Sabbath before He rose on Sunday. So it is obvious that the Sabbath of the Bible is still Saturday. Is it not?

The Jews have been keeping the Sabbath since the time of Moses and when Jesus came, he honored that same day. To this day, the Jews have kept the exact same day. And the very same day Sabbath the Jews celebrate to this day still from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday.

Jesus emerged from the tomb on Sunday but he RESTED on Saturday, even in His death Jesus honored the Sabbath and rested. The Sabbath means that, to rest from labor. The Sabbath is in honor of the 6 days of creation and 1 day of rest - how does this tie into His resurrection my friend? Baptism is given to remember the resurrection of Christ (see Romans 6:3-5).

So when and where in the Bible does God change the Sabbath to Sunday? When he rose on Sunday? Did He then command all to honor the Sunday as the new Sabbath? If so, why did the Jews not kill the disciples or is there not even any controversy in the Bible over such a major thing? Remember how often they tried to find fault with Jesus for healing on the Sabbath? Remember how they got into a big debate over circumcision? And circumcision is not even one of the 10 commandments! Yet complete silence on any Sabbath changes or debates over such a thing.

Matthew 24:20 "Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath." Here, Jesus is talking about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD and ALSO the end of the world. And He tells them/US to still honor the Sabbath! So it was not done away with after Jesus's resurrection or changed.

All of the disciples kept that same Saturday Sabbath. Paul preached on Sabbath as was his custom Acts 13:42-44.

I tell you He did not give us another day for the Sabbath and He says so through Paul. Hebrews 4:8-9 (NIV) "8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. 9 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God;"

But maybe I'm all wrong, please show me from the Bible where God changed the Sabbath to the 1st day. I want to honor God's commandments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
To say that someone is going to hell because they celebrate the Sabbath on the wrong 7th day is awfully presumptuous, don't you think? From the creation of man through today there have been many calendars and different weeks. During Christ's life they had at least 2 calendars. The Roman and the Hebrew. Their days of the week were one day off. For example, the Roman week day Sunday, was Monday for the Hebrew (though having a different name). In other words, Day 1 for the Roman calendar week was Day 2 for the Hebrew. Our current calendar is the Julian calendar based on the Roman calendar of Christ's time. Guess we're all going to hell because we should be celebrating the Sabbath on Friday. Poppycock!

Our God labored for 6 days and rested on the 7th. He passed commandments to Moses that say we should observe the same and hold him holy on that rest day. We have no way of knowing what the anniversary of that creation day of rest is. Six days of work, then one day of rest and worship. Simple enough. Even Jesus said: Mark 2:27-28(KJV) "And he said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath." Jesus emerged from the tomb on a Roman Sunday. Hense, "The Lord's Day".

Just Sayin,

Randy
__________________
 

Last edited by SilverToGold; 12-13-2013 at 03:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 12-13-2013, 05:01 AM
tachyoncatcher's Avatar
tachyoncatcher tachyoncatcher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Counterspace
Posts: 412
Hi SilverToGold,
No, I'm sorry for not being more concise. God didn't change the Sabbath or day 7 Shabbat, to Day 1 - Sunday. The church of the disciple, Peter changed the "day of rest" Sabbath to Sunday to honor our Lords rising from the dead. While I can see the merit in both methodologies of day counting to 7, I fail to see the reason for insistence of damnation when celebrating his day on a 7th day cycle that end on a Sunday instead of a Saturday. I have not found where God said to keep the Shabbat, only the Sabbath. I apologize for any misunderstandings.
Peace,
Randy
__________________
_
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #42  
Old 12-20-2013, 10:12 PM
vasa croe vasa croe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasa Nate View Post
Now the Cejka Files are in PDF. Archive and Disseminate
https://archive.org/details/ALL-CEJKA-FILES
Any chance you know what happened to these files? They just disappeared today.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
The best idea is to download everything immediately if you can. I have the files
but I don't have any uploaded as yet.

Hopefully someone else might upload the entire cache in another place and link
here. If it's still not available I can upload a zip file to my sky drive maybe
tomorrow.

If it's still there.

Cheers
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-21-2013, 01:42 PM
vasa croe vasa croe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
The best idea is to download everything immediately if you can. I have the files
but I don't have any uploaded as yet.

Hopefully someone else might upload the entire cache in another place and link
here. If it's still not available I can upload a zip file to my sky drive maybe
tomorrow.

If it's still there.

Cheers
Yeah...my game plan was to download them all but it was all one at a time and took forever so I couldn't get them all. If you put a link up please let me know.

Thanks!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Vasa, Is there a particular file you're after ? If so I can upload that quicker
maybe, otherwise I'll upload the entire 1.69 gig cache in a zip file after 1 am this
night, I can't afford the bandwidth unless during off peak time.

...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-23-2013, 07:34 PM
vasa croe vasa croe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
Vasa, Is there a particular file you're after ? If so I can upload that quicker
maybe, otherwise I'll upload the entire 1.69 gig cache in a zip file after 1 am this
night, I can't afford the bandwidth unless during off peak time.

...
No file in particular. Would like to have them all to peruse and use to research the other names related to the files. So much info in them.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-24-2013, 06:54 AM
SilverToGold's Avatar
SilverToGold SilverToGold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
Hi tachyoncatcher,

1st, I'm very sorry for taking so long to reply.

Can I assume you are a Catholic? (only because Protestants are suppose to go by the Bible only and there is no where in the Bible for a change to the 4th Commandment by Peter or anyone else. And as I showed, Hebrews 4 is all about keeping the Sabbath and that it remains because God never said otherwise, else He would have said so very clearly.)

So yes, it is Catholic doctrine that they changed the Sabbath from Day 7 to Day 1. They even admit it was not really Peter and if you study the history, it is clear that this was done by the Catholic church... originally they wanted to draw in the pagans that worshipped on Sunday - SUN worshippers.

In the Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, we read:

Q. Which is the Sabbath day?
A. Saturday is the Sabbath day.
Q. Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
A. We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church, in the Council of Laodicea, (AD 336) transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday….
Q. Why did the Catholic Church substitute Sunday for Saturday?
A. The Church substituted Sunday for Saturday, because Christ rose from the dead on a Sunday, and the Holy Ghost descended upon the Apostles on a Sunday.
Q. By what authority did the Church substitute Sunday for Saturday?
A. The Church substituted Sunday for Saturday by the plenitude of that divine power which Jesus Christ bestowed upon her!
—Rev. Peter Geiermann, C.SS.R., (1946), p. 50.


So why is this a big deal?

Because God clearly says it is important to HIM ....... the 7th day Sabbath is right in he middle of the 10 commandments and it is the longest of the 10 commandments. To God, it is a sin to knowingly violate His Sabbath, His Lord's Day. To know that God's 4th commandment is still in effect and to say I will not honor it is the same as breaking any of the other 10 commandments. Same as killing or lying or worshipping another "god" in God's eyes. The penalty for sin is death, regardless which of the commandments we break. Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death"

1 John 3:4 "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

I know this seems harsh to us but maybe I can explain it this way....

Was it harsh for God to allow death and all the terrible pain we suffer in this world because 2 people decided they would not trust God's word and ATE A FORBIDDEN FRUIT? Think about it... all this death came from eating a fruit? Seems utterly and totally ridiculous to my human senses and knowledge.

No - it was not just a simple act of eating a fruit that did us in, it came about because of distrust of God's word and deciding we know better than God.... that maybe Satan was right and God was wrong. There was nothing especially evil in the fruit, it was in who you place your trust.

In the same manner, man has decided that they know better than God's word.

Malachi 3:6 "For I am the Lord, I change not;..."

John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

Remember, God allowed a man in Moses time that broke the Sabbath to be stoned to death. He also punished Israel many times for breaking His Sabbath. That was a large part of why the Jews were captive in Babylon.

Can we use human reason to understand God or to out reason God's words?

Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

Anyways, my friend, if we are honest and truly follow the clear teachings of the Bible, we must honor God's Sabbath because we Love God.

This will be the true test in the end of time which we are all in, it will become a BIG issue and all will have to choose, who they will follow, man's institutional day or the Lord's Sabbath Day. This is how God has chosen to divide the true of heart from the compromisers. The Bible says that the whole world would be deceived in the end and clearly, 99% of professing Christians are deceived on this important issue so clearly given to us by God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
Hi SilverToGold,
No, I'm sorry for not being more concise. God didn't change the Sabbath or day 7 Shabbat, to Day 1 - Sunday. The church of the disciple, Peter changed the "day of rest" Sabbath to Sunday to honor our Lords rising from the dead. While I can see the merit in both methodologies of day counting to 7, I fail to see the reason for insistence of damnation when celebrating his day on a 7th day cycle that end on a Sunday instead of a Saturday. I have not found where God said to keep the Shabbat, only the Sabbath. I apologize for any misunderstandings.
Peace,
Randy
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-25-2013, 01:47 PM
old kodger old kodger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4
Guys,
I don't usually buy into discussions like this BUT, If you who claim to be "Christians" have faith strong enough to actually read some material that flies in the face of everything you choose to believe, then read "The Bible Fraud" it throws an alternate point of view into the mix.

Secondly, you don't have to be Christian to need to know what is written in the bible, because 75% of most laws on the planet (probably excluding Islamic countries) are derived from biblical writings; so if you want to know the law....know the bible. The bible does say "7th day holy..sabbath". Now that is in all probability Saturday. the scriptures are quite specific about breaking God's law, ...not which one, therefore if you break one, you've broken them all. Breaking God's law removes you from God's law protection, and since MAN changed the holy day, places man above God, to agree, (worship on some other day) places you under man's law....Cannon Law, which is absolute, no right to defend your self, every officer of man's law is AUTOMATICALLY right, you are guilty with no right to protest your innocence.
Such is the beast...MAN! So when the bible tells of dire consequences of breaking God's law, know that that is because you agreed to be under man's law.
Incidently, I'm not a christian.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-25-2013, 07:51 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Unfortunately my Sky Drive will not allow such large file uploads, I'm at a loss as to how to do it. I'll try another file hosting site.

As for the religious extremism, take it elsewhere I say. Find a religion forum.

..
__________________
 

Last edited by Farmhand; 12-25-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-27-2013, 02:56 PM
wrtner wrtner is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 926
[QUOTE=old kodger;247602]
MAN! So when the bible tells of dire consequences of breaking God's law...
QUOTE]
Leviticus forbids the using of garments made with more than one type of thread. That means Marks & Spencers underpants.

Repent all those who wear such knickers lest ye be put to the sword.

p.s. Even if you don't wear such gartments, Leviticus has words on the subject of hats.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 12-30-2013, 03:02 AM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 532
I wasn't talking to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrtner View Post
It depends on how you define "true Christians".

All the true Christians that I know reckon this is all a load of crap.
You have a dirty mouth! Go wipe yourself!
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #52  
Old 12-30-2013, 03:19 AM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 532
Go read your Bible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Your ideas do not agree with Scripture. To be a true Christian means to believe in Jesus Christ. To believe in Jesus means to believe he told the truth when he spoke. He clearly says in Matthew 24:36 that even He did not know the time of the end. He gave us several clues to help us recognize when the time was getting close but He has not given us the time when that will be. To believe some person has figured out the time and claims to be a true Christian is a contradiction of the Bible.

...

Respectfully and in Christ's name,
Carroll
I am being too hard you, Carroll! I just want to be clear. Jesus said no one knows the DAY or the HOUR. We can know and in fact are commanded to watch and be aware of the SEASONS. In other words, we are to apply logic and common sense but not claim to know things that only God knows. To do that would be a form of blasphemy. Spiritual secrets are only revealed to those with spiritual discernment. Non-Christians and Non-believers can not and will not understand such things. If someone does not understand, they need to learn spiritual discernment. Again, I am not making any claim of accuracy or great spiritual insight. I am suggesting that any Christian reading this post should consider that the Bible contains relevant information if they choose to search it out!

Again, Carroll, this is not a criticism or attack on you! I just want to try and explain myself. I'm sorry you don't see what I see in referenced verses. I also apologize if in my enthusiasm I appeared to attack you! I don't want this to be turned into an argument. Do we have a consensus now, Carroll?
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Last edited by wayne.ct; 12-30-2013 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Make myself clear...
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-30-2013, 12:40 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,296
Yes I agree

Hi Wayne,

Yes I agree with you the signs are pretty clear that the end is near. No need to apologize. I don't have a problem with someone that respectfully disagrees with my opinion. I only get upset when someone is rude or disrespectful.

I am puzzled by all the people on this forum and other places that keep insisting we could make this world into a Utopia if we could only get rid of the people in charge or do this or that. They are completely missing the fact that mankind has had several thousand years to get it right and we have only made it worse.

Our only hope is in the return of Christ and hopefully that won't be much longer. As you have said the signs of the season are pretty clear the end is not that far away, maybe even within our lifetime. All we as Christians can do is share the message of salvation with those around us and eagerly wait for His return.

Respectfully, Carroll
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-13-2014, 08:32 AM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Setting up a drop box account now for the Cejka files, please all who want the
files download them as soon as possible after I upload them and store to a dvd
disc or some other external storage for posterity, there is some good stuff in
there. I hope to post a link by 24 hours time. Lot on my plate so I hope not to forget, again.
My apologies to those waiting.

The bee pollen is good stuff but it's not magic, I use it and it does do
good for the health, I'm convinced.

The drop box will allow me to upload the zip but won't leave much space over for
me. I might need to remove it in the future, I'll try to avoid that.

Wish me luck for no internet failure or lightning strike.

..

I'm always reminded of the saying the Lord helps those who help themselves.

In other words if we can't be bothered neither can he. Is how I see the saying is meant to be understood.

..
__________________
 

Last edited by Farmhand; 01-13-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-14-2014, 09:02 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Here is the Cejka files. EDIT: non working link removed.

Cheers

P.S. Anyone get it yet ? Is it a working link ?
__________________
 

Last edited by Farmhand; 01-27-2014 at 03:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-15-2014, 06:04 AM
minduser minduser is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2
I can confirm that it is working. Thanks for the upload!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-17-2014, 02:35 AM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 532
It happened today

I get a cute image and this text...
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
Perhaps it will work later or needs to be reset.
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-17-2014, 08:57 AM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Yeah makes me wonder just how many people are trying to download it or if it is
a baloney excuse to disable the link. It took me almost 2 days to upload it.

Maybe some of the folks who might already have it could begin to upload it or
we could start a torrent If we keep the original Zip file without changing the
name several people should be able to seed it using Utorrent or something like
that, when I go to sleep America is awake ect.

Try downloading from this page. EDIT: Sorry that link is no good either.

If it's only up in one place it's easy to stop.

..
__________________
 

Last edited by Farmhand; 01-17-2014 at 10:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-20-2014, 03:29 PM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 532
Successful download

It took more than four attempts but I now have a good copy of the files and have looked at a few of the documents. Thanks to Farmhand for posting the file to the drop box.
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
This link should be working again now.

EDIT: non working link removed.

..
__________________
 

Last edited by Farmhand; 01-27-2014 at 03:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers