Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

John Bedini Discussion threads relating to John Bedini. Bedini SG, Bedini SSG, Crystal Batteries, etc...

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 10-04-2012, 08:38 AM
gandyman gandyman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
Gandyman,
Yes you know how it feels, so what parts do you want, If I have them I will help you.
John B
I wil send you a pm John.

@Aaron
I follow John a great many years and have these links in my bookmark, and you find my registration in the new forum
__________________
 
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #32  
Old 10-04-2012, 04:15 PM
wrtner wrtner is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
All those Yahoo monopole groups are closed but the info is preserved for reference.

In this forum and Energy Science Forum, anyone can subscribe to threads..l.
Yes, thousands of them, all buried deep.

There must be 100 threads dealing with SSG and Bedini/Watson, FEG
type enquiries. The joy of Yahoo is that you get them all together but
they can be separated if needed.

- Less is more -
__________________
 
  #33  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:12 PM
John_Bedini's Avatar
John_Bedini John_Bedini is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hayden Lake, ID, USA
Posts: 914
mouthing on a social network

Wrtner,
That is the problem is it not, plain and simple instructions are not followed by people. It is very frustrating when trying to explain about a machine or batteries. No matter what you do they will never build the same, so you have results all over the place and nothing works. The Meg group is the same and nothing gets done. The lurkers are the only people that do things and never talk about it. They do not use their name for fear of the company they work for finding out, I know I have them call me most of the time with questions. Plain and simple, people do not read what has been posted. The yahoo groups keep changing and becoming more intrusive, I for one do not want that, I'm not going to change my browser or e-mail every 10 minutes, big spy network, same with facebook. The VBoard you can control without all of that. The Meg people will never get it to work Like Bearden did, how do I know that I did the transformer arrangements, it was part of the G-Field experimental arrangements in the beginning. Go and think about it. The engineers work for you know who. Most people do not know how many of these people I worked with, do they. You can not do this work as a hobby, it's a full time job. You can't make changes because you think you know better, that is why all the failures. Take as an example, Miki here, reporting on a story that did not appear, look at the disruption it caused on this big social network of soap opera viewers, hope they were eating popcorn and drinking a gigantic coke. It shows what it is about, focus on rumors, you will find none except a few. If you expect to get anywhere in this field you better do it full time and take the beating the inventors take, or just go shut up as an expert at nothing. People have spent years of their life looking for the little particle of Zero Point Energy, there is no such thing just another buzz word to confuse people. The physical laws can be tricked and that is where the Free Energy comes from and that is it. Nothing new under the SUN, it's been here before, and it will be here again, with a different name on it. You either dedicate your life to this field or just please get out of it, and if that means you starve, so be it. I have had my mail opened and checks taken out, I have been warned and pushed agents the wall having a gun pointed at me and told to buy gasoline. Where were all you people to help? Why should I help, except I see a little flicker in people and have faith it will change someday is the only thing that keeps me going, and I still take the beatings by the so called experts, you know the one time builders and masters of nothing except motor mouthing on a social network.
__________________
John Bedini
www.johnbedini.net

Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-04-2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Edit
  #34  
Old 10-04-2012, 09:51 PM
John_K John_K is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 550
"hope they were eating popcorn and drinking a gigantic coke."

John, that brought back some funny memories.

But you're right, people always think they can bake a better cake than Betty Crocker. Replicate first, then innovate!

Totally agree abut the spy networks. I read an interview with Zuckerberg that they are already selling everyone's private info to anyone with a big enough check book. We don't need detectives anymore, people just volunteer information all day, every day.

They already know I eat omelettes every Saturday and every web site I ever visited. Got a smartphone? They know exactly where you are every minute of the day.

John K.
__________________
http://teslagenx.com
  #35  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:08 AM
stonewater stonewater is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 88
if you build it they will come

I will say this openly and candidly, Bedini Tech works, every time, if you build it right. there was a machine at the last conference it was way over unity. it is done.
Tom C
__________________
 
  #36  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:55 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,419
Hi all, have no fear as that is illusion and so is so called death by starvation.
All is energy and it is quite the irony that the energy of fear or survival is the very impediment to what most all of us really want, which is abundance, freedom, peace, joy without enslaving strings attached.
Have any of you folks noticed, this realm uses fear in many forms, though ultimately it is the fear of the so called death of ones body, which is only the garment we use for this game (play) we are engaged in.
Fear not, in any shape or form, as that will not help the objective, no matter what belief and visual or experiential evidence some may have to the contrary.
Think about this and take your time, if beings need to use force and guns in your face, that is evidence to me of massive bluff.
They do this to get you into the fear energy vibration, then your creator power is diminished and they are able to control you and your energetic signature.
Otherwise, they have no ability to get to you, even though your eyes and experience appear to tell you otherwise, which is why the heavy handed bluff approach.
They need one to believe they have the power, by the seeming ability to take your garment (body).
Take the leap of faith off the building as neo did in matrix and you will see there is no thing to fear but your own mind.
peace love light
tyson
__________________
 
  #37  
Old 10-05-2012, 02:18 AM
tachyoncatcher's Avatar
tachyoncatcher tachyoncatcher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Counterspace
Posts: 414
Inspired

Mr Bedini,
I am sorry for your loss. You have had your share. I just wanted to say, Thank You! Your information and technology has inspired me. I have had a lot of fun while learning a LOT about this technology from your energizer. Thank you for sharing. If I ever get back to Coeur d'Alene, the beer is on me. Those Steelhead runs are fantastic!
Randy
__________________
 
  #38  
Old 10-05-2012, 02:32 AM
John_Bedini's Avatar
John_Bedini John_Bedini is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hayden Lake, ID, USA
Posts: 914
You will feel the pain

Ok, now I see we are going to get into the spiritual end of it, with the leap of faith. Ok fine with me. Except you will starve and suffer all the way down and they will shoot you and your family. So yes that is the way they do it. Has not changed since the beginning of time, never will. They nailed up Christ and two others, what did that feel like until death?
__________________
John Bedini
www.johnbedini.net
  #39  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:28 AM
John_Bedini's Avatar
John_Bedini John_Bedini is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hayden Lake, ID, USA
Posts: 914
The beer will be on me

Skywatcher, and tachyoncatcher
The beer will be on me, just making talk with you. nothing to do at this time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
Mr Bedini,
I am sorry for your loss. You have had your share. I just wanted to say, Thank You! Your information and technology has inspired me. I have had a lot of fun while learning a LOT about this technology from your energizer. Thank you for sharing. If I ever get back to Coeur d'Alene, the beer is on me. Those Steelhead runs are fantastic!
Randy
__________________
John Bedini
www.johnbedini.net

Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-05-2012 at 03:37 AM. Reason: correction
  #40  
Old 10-05-2012, 09:02 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,419
Hi folks, Hi john, just conversing as well and only speak what i have because of direct experiences i have had.
If one wishes to call it spiritual, then that is fine, though there is far more than meets the eye to this reality, not saying you don't already know this, just pointing it out.
If you feel your message will create a positive constructive outcome, then that is fine also.
We all have varying perspectives and life would be rather odd, if we all had the same.
I built a few of the devices you've shared and they work well and I am grateful for your efforts and sharing.
The SSG mountain bike wheel i made is rejuvenating batteries very well and hope to see some 1 to 4 charging and even without that, it's still a very useful device.
peace love light
tyson
__________________
 
  #41  
Old 10-05-2012, 11:19 AM
miki02131 miki02131 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 19
Hi John,

You might think this is a soap opera but it's not. This story reveals much more as one begins to analyze the facts that are made available. It says a lot about the nature of the free energy world. Why was Rick promoting your tech as being OU beyond a doubt when he himself he didn't believe so? Also, why are accusing Sterling as being one-sided when you refuse to answer tough questions publicly and openly? you and Rick need to present your sides of the story in order to have fair and balance reporting. If you guys don't talk how can people ever no the truth. Again this is more than a soap opera. This is all about OU.

thanks,

Miki.
__________________
 
Sponsored Links
  #42  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:10 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,323
Miki,

You are making a lot of accusations without any evidence to back them up. Where did you get the idea Rick doesn't believe in OU? Why do you think someone owes you an explanation? This was a business relationship that didn't work out. I have been in the same situation myself. I certainly didn't feel like I owed anyone else an explanation as for why the partnership ended. It is none of our business why John and Rick split up. Don't you get that yet. It has nothing to do with any of us unless we ordered some parts and didn't get them. Does someone owe you some parts or money back? If not then what is your problem? I don't have any stake whatsoever in any of this. I am just tired of your comments when it is obvious you are only trying to stir up trouble.

Aaron would you please close this thread. It is serving no purpose at all.

Respectfully,
Carroll
__________________
 
  #43  
Old 10-05-2012, 02:18 PM
miki02131 miki02131 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 19
cifta,

Any thread that you personally don't like, any thread that has no purpose to you personally should be closed? This says a lot about your psyche. I challenge you to show any disrespect, or any personal attack that would warrant a thread closure. Welcome to the 21st century! Welcome to the internet age!

Does the term "circumstantial evidence" ring a bell? If it doesn't, don't blame other people for that.

If I were to accept the notion that we human can trick the laws of nature in order to make OU happen, you would be more than happy to support this thread. Guess what? Only "God" has the power to manipulate the laws of nature and if he ever tries, he will quickly find out that he has altered the properties of this universe permanently and irreversibly.

Thanks,
Miki.
__________________
 
  #44  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:13 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,323
Miki,

If you want to start a thread about why you don't believe in OU then go ahead and start it instead of trying to stick your nose into a business decision that has absolutely nothing to do with you. I personally don't care whether you believe in OU or not. That is not any of MY business. You keep bringing that up as if you thought someone cared about your opinion of OU. None of that has anything to do with John's and Rick's decisions about their business arrangement. Go start a thread that has some purpose instead of ranting about a business decision you were not involved in.

I have a thread started for technical discussion of projects on this forum. If you want to go there and explain why you don't believe in OU then you are welcome to state you case.

Carroll
__________________
 
  #45  
Old 10-05-2012, 04:48 PM
stonewater stonewater is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by miki02131 View Post
cifta,

Any thread that you personally don't like, any thread that has no purpose to you personally should be closed? This says a lot about your psyche. I challenge you to show any disrespect, or any personal attack that would warrant a thread closure. Welcome to the 21st century! Welcome to the internet age!

Does the term "circumstantial evidence" ring a bell? If it doesn't, don't blame other people for that.

If I were to accept the notion that we human can trick the laws of nature in order to make OU happen, you would be more than happy to support this thread. Guess what? Only "God" has the power to manipulate the laws of nature and if he ever tries, he will quickly find out that he has altered the properties of this universe permanently and irreversibly.

Thanks,
Miki.
this is absolutely laughable the whole post, go troll for something else. God has not visited me to tell me I have altered the "laws" of the universe. Geez dude, get a grip. lee and yang nobel prize for poynting flow? chungs negative Resistor, dollards multivibrator, scalar tech does not violate any laws. quaternion math, telsa, do I need to go on, its there if you would open your eyes. Lets see, God violates his own laws? duh He is God he can do whatever he wants the same way a police officer can speed and not give himself a ticket........ he has a higher set of laws he obeys. God has deeper insights into the universe and can manipulate them as he sees fit. I am not arrogant enough to say there is no God.

my stuff works, said and done. miki I do not need you or anyone else to tell me my experiments are laughable, I get more out than in consistently, every time.

circumstantial evidence is based on an a priori framework that causes you to take your suppositions to their illogical conclusion.

leave it alone, its not about O.U. its about business. if you dont think John's tech works, then go somewhere else, I will continue to power life with it.

Tom C
__________________
 

Last edited by stonewater; 10-05-2012 at 04:51 PM.
  #46  
Old 10-05-2012, 05:17 PM
John_Bedini's Avatar
John_Bedini John_Bedini is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hayden Lake, ID, USA
Posts: 914
Do you get it

Miki02131,
What is your real name?, Oh, Oh, Oh miki. when your told early on by Sterling that I'm going to make you look bad, what does that mean miki.When you write a story that is bogus as many know including Rick what does that mean? No one person can make life decisions for me, not even you, As I said you were not here to see anything. Go make your claim somewhere else in what you believe. Miki, I was here long before you and Sterling in this field and have worked with some of the best. I watched what was done to Tom Bearden by Sterling, I lived what was done to me. Business is business, so just stop talking like a man with a paper ass-hole. If you have information then it is one sided, is it not. If you have all the information then tell everybody here what you believe to have happned. I have figured you out from the beginning as to what you were trying to do, it wont work. "Your not this world class reporter on any of this". If you can not make something work then it's your own mind blocks . Rick is Rick and John is John, it does not mean I must continue to do anything with him. It's none of your business about anything. You have a bogus story here and your trying to get answers from me, but I see through you. Take heed, as your trying to destroy someone life here and it may not work like you have planed. Mind your own business before you regret it. Nobody will listen to you after this as you will be the one that cried Wolf. I for one have no use for you as I know the tricks and what your trying to do with my life and Ricks. Go seek guidance somewhere, your words can not hurt me one little bit.
Take everybody's advise and get out while you can, because your not going to like what is going to happen out of all this crap. Again, YOUR NO WORLD CLASS REPORTER, just a little man that sits behind a computer typing away at meaningless crap with a bogus name. Go do some real work.
__________________
John Bedini
www.johnbedini.net
  #47  
Old 10-05-2012, 05:30 PM
miki02131 miki02131 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 19
Tom,

That's it. I am going to have Sterling develop and publish that story. He will contact Rick who will provide his side. He will also contact John who already stated he will decline to talk to him. As a result, the story will reflect Rick's viewpoint only. When it makes Peswiki's front page, then come back here and tell me it was all personal business. Let's see how you like that.

Thanks,

Miki out.
__________________
 
  #48  
Old 10-05-2012, 06:19 PM
chuck H's Avatar
chuck H chuck H is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 168
Bottom feeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki02131 View Post
Tom,

That's it. I am going to have Sterling develop and publish that story. He will contact Rick who will provide his side. He will also contact John who already stated he will decline to talk to him. As a result, the story will reflect Rick's viewpoint only. When it makes Peswiki's front page, then come back here and tell me it was all personal business. Let's see how you like that.

Thanks,

Miki out.
Miki or whoever you think you may be, you are just a bottom feeder! mabye you should try doing something positive in life to help mankind like John does! It may be a tuff change for you but coming to the surface to see the real light is not realy that hard to do!

Chuck H
__________________
 

Last edited by chuck H; 10-05-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Because I can
  #49  
Old 10-05-2012, 06:28 PM
John_Bedini's Avatar
John_Bedini John_Bedini is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hayden Lake, ID, USA
Posts: 914
The truth is out about you

Miki02131,
Make sure your name is on it, I will decline to talk about any of this, it will stay as a one sided story. Now everybody knows what you do.
__________________
John Bedini
www.johnbedini.net
  #50  
Old 10-05-2012, 07:01 PM
stonewater stonewater is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by miki02131 View Post
Tom,

That's it. I am going to have Sterling develop and publish that story. He will contact Rick who will provide his side. He will also contact John who already stated he will decline to talk to him. As a result, the story will reflect Rick's viewpoint only. When it makes Peswiki's front page, then come back here and tell me it was all personal business. Let's see how you like that.

Thanks,

Miki out.
who cares

so sterling is your lapdog now? I think he can decide for himself how to pursue this, and what is in the best interest of his enterprise.



Dude get a life please, go help some homeless people, feed some hungry people, go build a house with habitat for humanity, go to haiti and shovel some concrete. but please stop, your giving us a headache......

do some experiments get out there and work to free humanity from the clutches of fossil fuels...


Tom C
__________________
 
  #51  
Old 10-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
I think this says it all

Join Date: 04-28-2007
Total Posts: 19 (0.01) posts per day
Find all posts by miki02131
Find all threads started by miki02131

and you do not enter where you are from "are you scared?" because I know where you send data from

Mike
__________________
 
Sponsored Links
  #52  
Old 10-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Mario's Avatar
Mario Mario is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 423
Miki,

WHAT makes you think what's happened between John and Rick is of any of your or anyone else's business? It's John's company right? Why should any of his decisions be of your concern??? What do you want?

I'll try and say it nicely Why don't you simply shut up and get the F*** out of here troll.

Mario
__________________
 
  #53  
Old 10-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,028
@Miki

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki02131 View Post
you and Rick need to present your sides of the story in order to have fair and balance reporting.
I don't think anyone needs to be told what they need to do. If one side is reported, it is only the intellectually dishonest that will buy the story without hearing the other side and that kind of person obviously isn't someone we want to associate with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki02131 View Post
If I were to accept the notion that we human can trick the laws of nature in order to make OU happen, you would be more than happy to support this thread. Guess what? Only "God" has the power to manipulate the laws of nature and if he ever tries, he will quickly find out that he has altered the properties of this universe permanently and irreversibly
You had an issue with the facts about OU years ago in the yahoo groups. Why are you even here wasting your time this many years later because you obviously have your mind already made up? You and I had plenty of back and forths way back then. I think a rational person, who really didn't believe in OU that long ago would have been long gone. Based on the facts of what OU is and isn't, it only shows that you have never been able to actually comprehend it because of a lack of understanding of what it actually means - and part of the actual meaning shows that any "laws of nature" you believe to be rock solid are wrong - and were all written by men - not God.

Please take Carroll's advice and post your anti-OU beliefs elsewhere - another thread or another forum. There have been plenty that have come before you and there will never be an end to the "skeptics". Do the math on a bouncing rubber ball and add up all the FXD (force X distance) for all the bounces including the input work to lift it and compare that work to only the work that was input - it destroys every skeptic's argument 100% of the time. There is no skeptic on the planet that can argue the math or the logic.

Skepticism about something that is so naturally plentiful and blatant in our world is a psychological problem rooted in fear and it has outcroppings that manifest as low self esteem and other issues. Am I saying you have a psychological problem? Well, seeing that you're still here close to a decade later spending all this time with content and people involved in OU research and you still don't believe any of it reveals a whole encyclopedia about your inner workings and/or probable motives. If you're not crazy then you're a misinformation plant. That is the simplest explanation why you have continued to push the anti-OU propaganda for so long.

If the reason is you want to save others from "wasting their time" - well, live your own life and don't worry about what others do.

If the reason is that you are hopeful and really want to see it. Well, open your eyes, it is dripping off the walls and if you haven't done that by now, you're not going to. As they say, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. It is not that OU isn't real, you have an unwavering commitment to stick to what you already believe meaning you're wasting your time and all of ours. Have some respect.

I see you claim to be an engineer in the Newport, Rhode Island area so
you seem to automatically think that qualifies you to understand this.
You obviously are not qualified or you would have gotten it years ago.

You even thought you had the world's first free energy circuit way back -
the audacity! lol

You can't mention your belief in God and your belief that OU doesn't exist in the same conversation without being a hypocrite. Anything that comes back SEVEN FOLD as the Bible says is overunity and shows the real nature of the universe.

The skeptics are also too afraid to ever post with their real names. You're
not anonymous by the way.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

  #54  
Old 10-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,028
thread to be closed

This thread is being closed and will remain closed. It may re-open if/when an article is published. I feel sorry for anyone that would publish an article about this without having John's full story - and he is under zero obligation to tell anyone anything.

Until then, good luck to you Miki - you may find what you're looking for here:
James Randi Educational Foundation

It suits you better than Energetic Forum, Energy Science Forum or any others that that are supporters of the concepts taught.

------------------------

UPDATE - I was contacted by Pentarbe and asked to re-open this thread. I will NOT but will post his message here since it is a relevant and interesting update. You can read through this thread to see what John Bedini personally said and yes, John kicked out Rick for stealing, etc... It's been right here for years.

-----------------------

This just came up in Google when looking for some EnergenX links:
https://rickfriedrich.wordpress.com

Read the blog -

In the early to mid 2000’s, Rick Friedrich proposed a business deal to EnergenX, Inc., a company headed up by a world famous electrical engineer, John Bedini. Rick Friedrich’s desire was to private label battery chargers and rejuvenators built by John Bedini’s company. Rick Friedrich‘s company name was Renaissance Charge or R-Charge for short.

Rick Friedrich signed a non-disclosure agreement with EnergenX and promised to respect the confidentiality of John Bedini’s proprietary information that went into the chargers. This intellectual property was the sole property of John Bedini and EnergenX.

A few years ago, around 2011, it was discovered that Rick Friedrich had been involved in some shady business deals with many customers in addition to discovering the disappearance of hardware that was the property of EnergenX. It was also discovered that Rick Friedrich had been accessing John Bedini’s computers by sneaking into the building at night and going through the files.

There were also some energizer kits based on John Bedini’s “SG” designs that were manufactured and distributed by Rick Friedrich. One of the larger units was sold by him to someone for thousands of dollars. As soon as Rick Friedrich of R-Charge had this money, he immediately commenced to sell this exact same unit to someone else for the same amount of money. This is one of countless incidents that Rick Friedrich had done to a number of customers.

This quickly became the normal course of operation for Rick Friedrich and John Bedini and his associates and company wanted nothing more to do with him or his way of doing business. Rick Friedrich‘s relationship with EnergenX was immediately terminated and he got the boot. Immediately, Rick Friedrich began to manufacture and sell battery chargers based on EnergenX’s proprietary circuits, albeit older obsolete ones, but nevertheless, this was all in complete violation of the non disclosure agreement that he signed with EnergenX.

Since then, EnergenX and its distributors have collectively received many dozens of complaints from customers because of purchasing battery chargers and never receiving product. These complaints included the fact that they never received customer service. Many of these complaints also included the fact that many of the chargers did not work, worked a short time or simply did not do as claimed. What surprised everyone is when they learned that Rick Friedrich and R-Charge actually had no further relationship with EnergenX and that he was illegally selling low quality bootlegged versions of John Bedini’s chargers.

To this day, Rick Friedrich continues to sell his low quality pirated versions of these chargers and he also holds mini-conferences claiming to be an expert in “free energy” technologies. He claims to be a man of God and most of his websites are dedicated to him preaching the Gospel to others. This is all one big hypocritical act because the truth is that he is nothing more than a common thief and we challenge him to prove otherwise.

If you have been personally ripped off or hoodwinked by Rick Friedrich the charlatan, we invite you to please contact us and submit your story. If you can include your real name, email, mailing address and phone number, we are going to compile all of these complaints and submit them to the Attorney General as long as various federal agencies because the time has come for his dog and pony show to come to and end.

Please let us know if we can post your complaint publicly on this website. We will remove your personal contact information but would like to list your name and location. If you want to remain anonymous, we will respect that as well. If you do not want us to list your complaint at all, that is fine and we will simply reserve it for the Attorney General.

Please submit your complaints here: https://rickfriedrich.wordpress.com/contact/
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 02-13-2017 at 12:44 AM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers