Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

Inductive Resistor Open source development of highly efficient inductive resistor circuits.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 06-05-2009, 08:56 AM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,191
working on this

@Armagdn01

We are thinking on the same lines, I am working on this type of model at the moment and I will post a diagram when I have ironed out the bugs. I never really like to post things until I am satisfied that it is as correct as I can make it. Will post my theoretical diagram later today, but all must be warned that until I have fisically tested this, build it at your own risk.

Mike
__________________
 

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #32  
Old 06-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,191
Circuit Not Tested

Here is the circuit, which I think will need more work with experimenting. How it works is the heating coil and C1 is an LC circuit, the pick up coil controls the mosfet at the frequency of the oscillation of the LC circuit, VR is for the set point of the mosfet. Between VR and the positive rail should be a resistor of about 10K, which is not shown, to protect the mosfet. When the mosfet is off, C1 supplies the current, when on the battery supplies the current. There is no switching of polarity on the heating element coil, no diodes are needed.

THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL

Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg self oscillating circuit.jpg (35.0 KB, 278 views)
__________________
 
  #33  
Old 06-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,191
Excellent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
Here is the circuit, which I think will need more work with experimenting. How it works is the heating coil and C1 is an LC circuit, the pick up coil controls the mosfet at the frequency of the oscillation of the LC circuit, VR is for the set point of the mosfet. Between VR and the positive rail should be a resistor of about 10K, which is not shown, to protect the mosfet. When the mosfet is off, C1 supplies the current, when on the battery supplies the current. There is no switching of polarity on the heating element coil, no diodes are needed.

THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL

Mike
Michael,

Yes, your circuit idea should work. There is also the simplest version of the circuit, which is just the Inductive Heating Element in a tank circuit with a corresponding Capacitor, driven by a variable AC sine-wave Power Supply at the natural frequency of the resonant tank. Also, if the components were large enough, the system could be tuned to run at 60hz. Then, there would be no local electronic components at all and the Heater Coil would simply run as an "idling" inductor with a local power factor correcting capacitor.

Peter
__________________
 
  #34  
Old 06-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
Michael,

Yes, your circuit idea should work. There is also the simplest version of the circuit, which is just the Inductive Heating Element in a tank circuit with a corresponding Capacitor, driven by a variable AC sine-wave Power Supply at the natural frequency of the resonant tank. Also, if the components were large enough, the system could be tuned to run at 60hz. Then, there would be no local electronic components at all and the Heater Coil would simply run as an "idling" inductor with a local power factor correcting capacitor.

Peter
Thank you Peter for the encouraging remarks. I was thinking, for this circuit, as a test bed only at the moment, as I posted a little bit before, my concern is the the goal posts move as the heating coil warms up and this is a form of tracking this, all be it very basic.

@Dr. Stiffler

I hope you do not mind me saying this, but I have been playing around in my mind about using your SEC, I think this would be very interesting but I will leave that up to you as I am sure you can see the possibilities more than this novice. If and when we have a good sound working model then the rest would be my forte in heating something other than water and gain real power for your money

Mike
__________________
 
  #35  
Old 06-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Armagdn03's Avatar
Armagdn03 Armagdn03 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
Michael,

Yes, your circuit idea should work. There is also the simplest version of the circuit, which is just the Inductive Heating Element in a tank circuit with a corresponding Capacitor, driven by a variable AC sine-wave Power Supply at the natural frequency of the resonant tank. Also, if the components were large enough, the system could be tuned to run at 60hz. Then, there would be no local electronic components at all and the Heater Coil would simply run as an "idling" inductor with a local power factor correcting capacitor.

Peter
YouTube - Energy Propagation

Regards,
__________________
 
  #36  
Old 06-05-2009, 08:06 PM
DrStiffler DrStiffler is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
Thank you Peter for the encouraging remarks. I was thinking, for this circuit, as a test bed only at the moment, as I posted a little bit before, my concern is the the goal posts move as the heating coil warms up and this is a form of tracking this, all be it very basic.

@Dr. Stiffler

I hope you do not mind me saying this, but I have been playing around in my mind about using your SEC, I think this would be very interesting but I will leave that up to you as I am sure you can see the possibilities more than this novice. If and when we have a good sound working model then the rest would be my forte in heating something other than water and gain real power for your money

Mike
@Michael John Nunnerley
I have to admit that before I try here circuit I felt compelled to try one of my higher power Exciters. I have added some of the results to the web page I am using, but all is not on as yet. I have with what I am using obtained 96% +/- 10%, not as good as a plain old resistor heating element so far. But I have seen something I need to follow through on, then I will move onto the original circuit as posted here (or others). I think there may be something to this, but until I can replicate with an assumed margin of error 0f +/-40% I'm not going to get to excited.
__________________
 
  #37  
Old 06-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,191
So Good.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armagdn03 View Post
Armagdn03,

Thank you for your recent posts to this thread. I hope others are learning as much from them as I am.

They are well worth any "mandatory donation" required.

Your YouTube video linked above is one of the best I've seen since the films we produced with Eric Dollard in 1988. Thank you for sharing them here.

Peter
__________________
 

Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 06-06-2009 at 04:51 PM.
  #38  
Old 06-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Altair Altair is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 107
Hello all,

I had some time to look in depth at the original circuit.
I have redrawn it differently just for fun. See attachment 1.

A bridge rectifier is now in place of the power supply, so consider the circuit being powered from AC . I removed the 2 shunts, and also removed D1 & D2 which are now replaced by the bridge.
The diodes are Shottkys, to be able to switch efficiently at higher frequencies.
I also added a coil in series with the heating element, because commercial elements I've got here are very low in inductance.
Of note is that the main difference between this circuit and a standard boost converter is that in the boost, the pulse of energy which is sent to the coil to magnetize it, is not available to the load. It is wasted to ground. Here however, that magnetizing pulse goes through the heating element.
Then of course, the flyback pulse continues heating the element further..

I then made another drawing, with a second element (HE2), that becomes active during the duration of the flyback pulse. According to armagdn03, additional impedance during the flyback pulse would be beneficial. If we make this impedance from an additional heating element, I assume the results would be increased efficiency. See attachment 2.

Of course, in this circuit, we're not running in resonance mode. It's just basic pulsing of a coil.
No tests have been made yet, I don't have all the parts I need right now. I would be interested in hearing what you think of this scheme.

The third drawing is the "What if..." option
Instead of the second element, I put another coil which is in fact the secondary of a transformer. The primary is L1, the first coil. This could be a bifilar wound coil.
The way it works (if it really does !) is that during the charging of L1, the current of L2 is blocked by D1.
Then, during the flyback pulse, L2 would be (supposedly) aiding L1, being of the same polarity. See attachment 3.

Would that really be worthwhile ? I have absolutely no idea ! Maybe there would be a way to integrate a capacitor to make it resonant, but I don't think it is possible to combine the 2 modes (switching & resonant) in the same circuit.

Anyway, do you think putting a coil in series with the heating element as I have done in the first circuit, is a good solution to transfer more energy with each pulse ? I understand that the coil should theoretically have the lowest possible resistance, however as the goal is to make a >heater< unit, thermal losses in the components are irrelevant aren't they ? Or maybe they are, because it would reduce the efficiency of the whole unit...

Questions, questions

Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Heater 1.pdf (4.9 KB, 222 views)
File Type: pdf Heater 2.pdf (5.1 KB, 162 views)
File Type: pdf Heater 3.pdf (5.5 KB, 145 views)
__________________
 
  #39  
Old 06-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Armagdn03's Avatar
Armagdn03 Armagdn03 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
Armagdn03,

Thank you for your recent posts to this thread. I hope others are learning as much from them as I am.

They are well worth any "mandatory donation" required.

Your YouTube video linked above is one of the best I've seen since the films we produced with Eric Dollard in 1988. Thank you for sharing them here.

Peter
Thank you Peter,

The video shows some interesting concepts that tend to go unnoticed by the traditional engineering crowd.

While it is known that a Parallel LC (tank) circuit has high impedance, what is not really ever mentioned are the ever important words "with respect to the source". Take for example the secondary tank circuit shown in the video, It is a parallel tank, and to the coil driving it (and the signal generator) it looks of very high impedance. However, if you were to only study this circuit, forgetting the primary and source, you would find that the circuit had close to zero impedance. Within the LC itself, you do not find the high impedance condition, if you did you could not light a bulb in it.

This is interesting, you have high impedance with respect to the source, and low impedance when you change your frame of reference.

I was reading an treatise on physical phenomenon the other day, when in big bold letters I read....

"There is the difficult concept of speeds relative to zero where the quality of zero varies." This was referring to the fundamental movements of the universe.

In the Murray video, Murray describes how he got different measurements on some of his concentric (meaning about a different center) spinning machines depending on where he referenced his readings.

this is something to give deep thought to, and correlates perfectly with this electrical demonstration.

Obviously this is a bit off topic, but eventually you will find.........its all on topic.

What did the aspiring monk say to the (vegan) hot dog vendor?

"Make me one with everything!"
__________________
 
  #40  
Old 06-08-2009, 12:21 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,282
Armagdn03

Quote:

What did the aspiring monk say to the (vegan) hot dog vendor?

"Make me one with everything"!

Very funny ,thanks [for a lot more than the joke]

Chet
__________________
 
  #41  
Old 06-08-2009, 06:11 PM
jibbguy jibbguy is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 987
R'gh, m8ey ;)

Armagdn03,

While AC "Impedance" can only be calculated, and is a Variable dependent on the Frequency of the signal and many other factors such as material composition and specific design of the components (yet it is still a very "real" phenomena for sure); DC "Resistance" of course can be accurately measured and is generally a Constant (...Except sometimes for "temperature", lol).

So did you mean the "R" of the coils?

But it does not really matter at all what the R of a coil is, as the only interest here is when the AC signal is applied. Any two coils could possibly be of differing DC Resistance; yet can still Resonate at the same F (.. and when coupled with the same value Capacitor)... It depends entirely on how they were made: The number of turns, the distance between turns on the spool, the wire gauge, the wire's metal composition, the core, and of course the phase of the moon lol ).

When we make two coils ourselves, we do it the same way, with the same materials, core, and turn spacing... So the DC "R" can then matter as an indicator.

But i do remember having to hand-match auto-transformers before when working on old oscilloscope power supplies: Even though they looked & Ohm'ed identical (same P/N), they can still be different enough somehow to cause problems in a tightly balanced circuit (ahh, the bad-old days of Analog and continuous supplies.. I used to dream of getting revenge on the engineers lol).

But i fully agree with the rest of your post, and that the Murray stuff is fascinating.

What ever happened to this guy? Does anyone know what is he doing these days?
__________________
 
  #42  
Old 06-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Armagdn03's Avatar
Armagdn03 Armagdn03 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibbguy View Post
Armagdn03,

While AC "Impedance" can only be calculated, and is a Variable dependent on the Frequency of the signal and many other factors such as material composition and specific design of the components (yet it is still a very "real" phenomena for sure); DC "Resistance" of course can be accurately measured and is generally a Constant (...Except sometimes for "temperature", lol).

So did you mean the "R" of the coils?

But it does not really matter at all what the R of a coil is, as the only interest here is when the AC signal is applied. Any two coils could possibly be of differing DC Resistance; yet can still Resonate at the same F (.. and when coupled with the same value Capacitor)... It depends entirely on how they were made: The number of turns, the distance between turns on the spool, the wire gauge, the wire's metal composition, the core, and of course the phase of the moon lol ).

When we make two coils ourselves, we do it the same way, with the same materials, core, and turn spacing... So the DC "R" can then matter as an indicator.

But i do remember having to hand-match auto-transformers before when working on old oscilloscope power supplies: Even though they looked & Ohm'ed identical (same P/N), they can still be different enough somehow to cause problems in a tightly balanced circuit (ahh, the bad-old days of Analog and continuous supplies.. I used to dream of getting revenge on the engineers lol).

But i fully agree with the rest of your post, and that the Murray stuff is fascinating.

What ever happened to this guy? Does anyone know what is he doing these days?
Hello, and thanks for the reply

Actually, im not 100% sure what part of what I said you are referring to but... I would define impedance as anything that impedes current flow, and many texts agree with this. There is ohmic impedance, and the complex impedance of Inductors and Capacitors, which do not dissipate heat the same as ohmic resistance, however the unit of measurement in both cases is the ohm. And in both cases, if the variables are taken into account correctly apply to ohms law, where impedance is the fulcrum of change.

You cannot interchange the use of complex impedance and ohmic impedance, however the "umbrella" word impedance can mean either or both.

As to your statement:

"But it does not really matter at all what the R of a coil is, as the only interest here is when the AC signal is applied"

I would not agree with this. Perhaps a little mind experiment will clear the air on this one.

Imagine two capacitors, both identical, filled to the same voltage. Each is on the verge of discharging into an inductor. One will discharge into an inductor of .000000001 ohms, the other will discharge into an inductor with a resistance of 1,000,000,000 ohms.

One cap will discharge rather quickly, the other will take a very long time.

One inductor will have a large amperage flow, and because of this, will be able to return much of its stored kinetic energy to the cap from whence it came.

One inductor will have an incredibly minute amperage flow, spread over a long time (much longer than the inductors time constant) and when the energy in the cap is zero, and the inductor collapses to return its energy, which is minuscule. One would have a very difficult time indeed trying to measure how much the inductor charges the cap on this collapse cycle.

(you might look up the coefficient of restitution)

Reality falls between the extremes, but its useful to look at them none the less.

The crap hits the fan when people read what we are discussing trying to make heads or tales of what were talking about. Our scientific terms seem to deviate from what we intuitively know to be true. A stiff spring has a great resistance to movement, however it doesn't meant that it dissipates more energy than its less stiff buddy. This we know intuitively, but to make the connection into other disciplines like electrical engineering is difficult, because so few spend their time connecting the dots.

There is a lot of error in what I said when strictly applied. There is never zero impedance, there is never infinite impedance, etc.... I simply outlined the extremes so that people who were not classically trained engineers or physicists could understand the concepts, and hopefully start understanding what the words are without having to run to a dictionary over and over.

Its almost like were still living in the tower of Babble............
__________________
 
  #43  
Old 06-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Armagdn03's Avatar
Armagdn03 Armagdn03 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 912
Its a shame more people are not looking into this, This is probably the Easiest build to test and trouble shoot as you have a relatively staqble load, few parts, easy measurement, etc.

I hope I didnt highjack this thread into oblivion!
__________________
 
  #44  
Old 06-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,561
this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armagdn03 View Post
Its a shame more people are not looking into this, This is probably the Easiest build to test and trouble shoot as you have a relatively staqble load, few parts, easy measurement, etc.

I hope I didnt highjack this thread into oblivion!
No! Your posts are valuable and directly relevant to this thread.

I would very much love to hear from Rosemary Ainslie directly about this thread. I'm sure she is too busy to get involved here on a regular basis but it would be pretty cool if she could leave a few words of wisdom as it applies to her circuit replication attempts.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 06-13-2009 at 01:44 AM.
  #45  
Old 06-13-2009, 12:42 AM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,992
Well, i played a bit around with it with my Newman/Window-motor tube, and few Capacitors about 2200-4700F, Pots and 12V in paralell.
At last, i can say, i did gain something, the Motor did run longer.
But It was not like even 2x more Energy for me.
And i think, it makes the Different, when you use a lot Amps, a Big Coil with Shunts, and another Inductive Coil, maybe the Result will be totally different.
But anyhow i dont agree with the Diode to Minus anyhow, but maybe its just for me.
And i think, anyone has maybe an old Waterheater anywhere, where you could use the Element from it.
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
  #46  
Old 06-13-2009, 01:17 AM
Ted Ewert Ted Ewert is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 597
@Armagdn03,
I watched your video and was quite impressed. More and more I find resonance to be the key to energy manipulation, both mechanical and electrical.
Bruce DePalma made an observation that struck me with regard to physical reference. He said simply that the aether moves with the earth. Velocity's ultimate physical reference is the aether, IMHO, and this is the reference I use.
As electricity also comes to us from the aether, your two stage tank circuit is merely drawing from the aether, as it always does. We just think of it originating from our "source".
If I used a 1 to 1 transformer and tuned the primary and the secondary to resonate @ 60 HZ, and replaced your light bulb with a heating element, would that be considered stealing from the electric company?

Cheers,

Ted
__________________
 
  #47  
Old 06-13-2009, 06:42 AM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Ewert View Post
If I used a 1 to 1 transformer and tuned the primary and the secondary to resonate @ 60 HZ, and replaced your light bulb with a heating element, would that be considered stealing from the electric company?
I thought it had to be square-wave for Armagdn03's circuit to work, not sine-wave?
And if it's square-wave, will not the the overtones "pass" the primary tank?
Then, why is not the first light-bulb lit from the overtones?
Furthermore, I interpreted the second tank as the coil and cap in series?



/Hob
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
  #48  
Old 06-13-2009, 07:00 AM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
Your YouTube video linked above is one of the best I've seen since the films we produced with Eric Dollard in 1988. Thank you for sharing them here.
Are the films with Eric Dollard still available?

/Hob
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
  #49  
Old 06-13-2009, 07:03 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,561
Transient Energy Enhances Energy Co-Efficients by R. A. Ainslie and B. C. Buckley

Divine Intervention must be.

Was just searching online for sources of wire wound hollow core ceramic resistors. Google to be exact. One pdf came up called quantum.pdf but didn't say anything in the description except for a reference to a 10 ohm resistor.

The name of course caught my eye... quantum.pdf. Downloaded, scrolled down, and saw the name: R. A. Ainslie

What a trip...

Transient Energy Enhances Energy Co-Efficients by R. A. Ainslie and B. C. Buckley

http://www.feelthevibe.com/free_ener...ent_energy.pdf
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

  #50  
Old 06-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Altair Altair is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Divine Intervention must be.

He He
You've got yourself a guardian angel.
__________________
 
  #51  
Old 06-13-2009, 02:34 PM
jibbguy jibbguy is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 987
Wow, COP>18 (well, "16.5" with plus or minus 10% measurement error).

Confirmed by independent tests. OUCH!!

Nice find !!

F-E Skeptics can officially start tearing out their hair now, and consider maybe moving on to "Ghosts", "Leprechauns", or "Astrology" before the field gets too crowded with their fellows hehehe

It's been a bad year for them, and i almost feel pity... First, their masters pulled the rug out from under them with the LENR admissions, leaving them holding the bag without any warning (... And looking rather foolish). Now this.

And the year is only half over
__________________
 
  #52  
Old 06-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,561
quantum article

There is a reference in Rosemary Ainslie's paper about the Quantum magazine article but I didn't think of looking for it. I guess it wanted to be found though.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

  #53  
Old 06-13-2009, 07:30 PM
Armagdn03's Avatar
Armagdn03 Armagdn03 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilrehob View Post
I thought it had to be square-wave for Armagdn03's circuit to work, not sine-wave?
And if it's square-wave, will not the the overtones "pass" the primary tank?
Then, why is not the first light-bulb lit from the overtones?
Furthermore, I interpreted the second tank as the coil and cap in series?



/Hob
Hello friends,

In reply to the quote above, square gives undertones, sine gives pure tones. What I did was with square wave, but would have worked with sine as well. I suggest building it (its rather simple) and just sitting and playing with it. Forget OU, forget anything preconceived. Just poke it, and see what it does. Try different ideas, the goal here is to first understand what you are working with, then with your knowledge build machines where you KNOW how they will work before you build. I have learned more from super simple tests, than from any book.

Another thing... The number one factor to worry about here is the time constant of the inductor, do not go over 5 times this value or your circuit will not function well.
__________________
 

Last edited by Armagdn03; 06-13-2009 at 07:43 PM.
  #54  
Old 06-13-2009, 07:35 PM
sigzidfit's Avatar
sigzidfit sigzidfit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 269
A rapid switching operation

From Page 13 of COUNTER ELECTROMOTIVE FORCE ENABLES OVERUNITY RESULTS IN ELECTRIC SYSTEMS

Quote:
Frequencies can be varied but it is evident that the faster the frequency the better the return.
Here's a circuit from a fuel injection application:

Method and device for switching an ... - Google Patent Search

Peace
PJ
__________________
A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.
  #55  
Old 06-13-2009, 08:20 PM
DrStiffler DrStiffler is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armagdn03 View Post
Hello friends,

In reply to the quote above, square gives undertones, sine gives pure tones. What I did was with square wave, but would have worked with sine as well. I suggest building it (its rather simple) and just sitting and playing with it. Forget OU, forget anything preconceived. Just poke it, and see what it does. Try different ideas, the goal here is to first understand what you are working with, then with your knowledge build machines where you KNOW how they will work before you build. I have learned more from super simple tests, than from any book.

Another thing... The number one factor to worry about here is the time constant of the inductor, do not go over 5 times this value or your circuit will not function well.
@Armagdn03
Well said, but...

Unless you are holding back on results I can state that after 15 hours of calorimetry testing, it is not there. Yes the basic circuit is nice, yet one can via good design of a straight resistor obtain better efficiency.

Guess I am really missing something in this one?
__________________
 
  #56  
Old 06-13-2009, 11:34 PM
sigzidfit's Avatar
sigzidfit sigzidfit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 269
HIGH SPEED ELECTROMAGNET CONTROL - Google Patent Search

Another solenoid switcher with a nice backside.

PJ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x2354.jpg (161.9 KB, 88 views)
__________________
A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.
  #57  
Old 06-14-2009, 01:01 AM
Armagdn03's Avatar
Armagdn03 Armagdn03 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStiffler View Post
@Armagdn03
Well said, but...

Unless you are holding back on results I can state that after 15 hours of calorimetry testing, it is not there. Yes the basic circuit is nice, yet one can via good design of a straight resistor obtain better efficiency.

Guess I am really missing something in this one?
To quote myself "Forget OU" (I didnt mean forget it entirely, just shoot for manageable goals)

My comment and video were more aimed at teaching people about the basics, not comming out ahead energywise. You obviously have the basics down pat. I would not have considered this OU, hence the title "propagation" not "creation" ha ha ha.

Thank you for your comment!
__________________
 

Last edited by Armagdn03; 06-14-2009 at 01:03 AM.
  #58  
Old 06-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,191
Resonance In Another Form

Hi all,
I will put my two penny worth into this as more mechanical than electronic! If you have a shaft with a gear of say 20 teeth and connected to this are two other shafts with gears each of 15 teeth and one of these shafts is connected to a motor of 1hp you have a split of power between the other shaft with 15 teeth and the shaft with 20 teeth in a ratio of the teeth of each shaft. Now if you put in energy on the other shaft with 15 teeth and this energy came from a source exactly equal to the 1hp on the other you would have resonance and the power output on the shaft with 20 teeth would be equal to 2hp, but there is resonance and as so the input is still only equal to the 1 hp of one of the motors and as so you have 1hp in and 2hp out, OU no, the reduction in input or the increase in output has come from a harmony of one input and the other, a reduction of stress, may be, opening a door for natural energy to come in, yes I think so, well it is my opinion, energy from "the vacuum" to put a word for it.

Well this is to show that mechanical and electrical excess or reduction in energy is the same, "RESONANCE" I hope I have made myself clear

Regards to all
Mike
__________________
 
  #59  
Old 06-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Veggiel Veggiel is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
Well this is to show that mechanical and electrical excess or reduction in energy is the same, "RESONANCE" I hope I have made myself clear
I do believe that is correct only my question, in case of the heater, is do you apply the resonance to the frequency of the heater element or to the energy in the vacuum or is it something else?
__________________
 
  #60  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggiel View Post
I do believe that is correct only my question, in case of the heater, is do you apply the resonance to the frequency of the heater element or to the energy in the vacuum or is it something else?
I believe that the resonance is when the heating coil is in harmony with the capacitance in the circuit, when this happens the circuit, lets say, relaxes and absorbs large amounts of surrounding or external energy from a kind of lattice. We do not know that it is like this but untill someone can give a 100% explination, I will go with this one
Mike
__________________
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers