Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube REGISTER NOW*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


Monero XMR


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

Inductive Resistor Open source development of highly efficient inductive resistor circuits.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #421  
Old 07-10-2009, 01:03 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,270
Thank you Rosemary for posting the most amazing positive response I have ever received of all the video's I have done to date

I will be redoing the experiment in about 4 days but this time using resistors to accurately measure the heat dissipated over time and post a more Scientific video. I just did not have time to do it so I did this simple test using a bulb to get a visual idea only of the energy difference (not a measurement) of pulsing vs straight DC.

Anyone who can see the light (pun intended) should be able to see that the pulsing circuit method is visually demonstrating less energy needed than using straight DC. That is all this test is demonstrating since I have done this test in the past but using my quality digital ammeter and the results were telling me that nothing special was going on in the pulse circuit. So from now on I will never use an ammeter in my work no matter how expensive it is. I will measure heat in compared to heat out.

and to all

Luc
__________________
 

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #422  
Old 07-10-2009, 01:12 PM
witsend witsend is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,881
Mark - always there, always covering our back. Many thanks. The one advantage of an 'evil sceptic' to coin one of TinselKoala's phrases, is that it rallies the forces.

This is just such a HUGE battle. I must now try and plough through these threads and see for myself what other evidence is out there. If this, gotoluc's test is knocked, then all will be knocked. Surprisingly, academics are not so closed minded. They just don't own up to it. Perhaps we should get this forum to their attention or to their student's attention. It will then get to their desk, maybe? I'm possibly being a bit optimistic.

In any event - it's at least good to identify the permanently closed minded. I'm just not that good at spotting it - close up or at a distance. Perhaps with time? Sorry to have dominated the thread with my sad attempt at getting henieck to look to the obvious.
__________________
 
  #423  
Old 07-10-2009, 01:20 PM
witsend witsend is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,881
gotoluc - nothing to thank me for. The test was fantastic. Elegant and entirely self-explanatory. It's heniecks reaction that may have finally taught me that there are none so blind as those who will not see.

Sad really. But that, happily, is entirely outweighed by your own findings.

I knew about the ammeter distortions from way back. It also held me up for a while. My actual measurement standards were given me by academics. So I knew they were right. The best proof, unfortunately, is with those digital storage scopes. Try and borrow one. Or take your test to a lab where they've got one. You'd be surprised how genuinely interested other engineers are when they're exposed to these kind of experiments.

But well done gotoluc. You've done something wonderful.
__________________
 

Last edited by witsend; 07-10-2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: added
  #424  
Old 07-10-2009, 01:34 PM
henieck henieck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by witsend View Post
So let's change the parameters of the test. We now have a circuit that has no switch. The inductive load resistor is simply placed in series with the supply source. I'm sure you'd agree that we can now apply the v^2/r analysis to establish the wattage.
- here is what you stubbornly keep on overlooking due to the lack of knowledge. When you connect the battery, at the first fraction of the second electric energy is converted into energy of magnetic field. It happens very fast. Some energy delivered at the beginning is responsible for magnetic field formation - and the rest is going to fight the resistance- so it ends up as heat. It happens only at short time frame, takes relatively small fraction of energy – but it does take some! What keeps you from finding that is the fact that thanks to your “unbiased/uneducated” approach you don’t search for it here and the other one – that the amount of electric energy turned into energy of magnetic field comparing to the energy turned into heat, which we naturally measure in the hundreds of thousands times longer time frame is very small. On top of that there is your heavy bias of free energy perception, on which you have built far fetching theories for many years. Once the field is established – then all the energy transferred within the coil is turning into heat. You can precisely measure how much energy is delivered during the first few us of ms depending on your frequency – but you have no possibility to actually measure how much heat it really gives. You just assume that everything goes into heat and my position is that in reality some of that goes into the form of magnetic field- and is being stored there for later as long as there is the current flow present in the coil. Once this stops – the coil gives back all the stored energy and changes its form back to electricity – what you see as a “hefty spike”.

Quote:
You'll find that this is pretty well consistent with vi being the voltage from the supply source divided by the Ohms value of the resistor. No extra energy. But if you check you will find that there is an extruded magnetic field across that resistor with a measurable and identifiable justification or polarization. That field is there.
- yes indeed it is here, like hell, and it took some energy to develop this field.

Quote:
It is not changing the amount of current flow from the battery. It is simply an inevitable result of an electromagnetic interaction. Where there's a measurable electric field there is a corresponding and measurable magnetic field.
- I agree.

Quote:
And I think you'll agree that there is no EXTRA energy to apply that magnetic field.
- the Ohm’s Law only determines how much flow is possible through given resistor having given pressure (voltage) – and in principle is not different from Venturii phenomenon known in hydrodynamics. But it tells you nothing of what this flowing stream of energy does, how it’s energy is changing forms. Some go into heat, some is used to form magnetic field of the coil, some may be changed into potential energy of lifted magnet, some into electromagnetic radiation in the form of light from a light bulb (which is the same as heat radiation but shorter wave), different fraction may accelerate some object increasing its kinetic energy, all at the expense of this electric energy flowing in the wire, and so on.

Quote:
Somehow the system knows that you are going to throw the switch and turn off the energy so it better take up more current.
- it didn’t take up any more current – because due to Ohm’s Law – it couldn’t – but it transferred some flowing energy into the coil’s magnetic field in the very first instance you connected the coil to the current.

Quote:
And if it knew this, where did it put that extra current?
- In your coil the energy is being stored in the form of the magnetic field - the same way you can store energy by lifting a brick. When it lays on a table doesn’t look like accumulated any energy at all, yet when it falls it gives back all the potential energy accumulated during lifting, no matter how long it was sitting there and not moving or doing anything. Although in the “zipon theory” you may think that the brick didn’t know when you were going to remove its support – and quickly picked up free energy form zipons - so it had some to transmute to the kinetic energy. Actually it can be equally useful model of reality as well- provided that the numbers make sense. In your case - they don't.

Quote:
We are simply allowing the benefit of that coil to enable a second cycle generation of electric energy in terms of known inductive laws.
- known inductive laws don’t allow to form magnetic field out of nothing.

Quote:
If this is 'ridiculous' as you propose, then you must surely, at its least, show me where the extra energy came to allow for that magnetic field?
- when you measure some amperes going from the battery to the coil – some of them in the very fist phase (multiplied by the voltage) are converted into the energy of magnetic field. This field stays there until you stop the current flow and gives back the same amount of energy as previously stored.

Quote:
But by using a resistor to generate it's own inductance refutes any evidence or need for that 'extra' energy.
- it is not a resistor – but an ordinary coil with some resistance. Coil’s typically don’t generate their fields out of nothing.

Quote:
Don’t go for additional certificates for it – better go for certificate of your own logic.

I have to defy not only my logic but the evidence of my senses to assume that extra energy has been delivered by the battery.
- so there is the moment when you close the switch – when the current from the battery is starting to go through your coil- right? This is just normal thing – ordinary battery, a bit longer lead formed into one layer spiral, typical switch – the conventional current starts to flow… Why is it that this initial current flow in every other known to the human kind coil, right away starts to generate the magnetic field – but not in yours?

***
you know that at some point after the switch closure the magnetic field is present - at least you are using its collapse to capture “free energy”. You know that the current must flow because you are using Ohm’s Law– yet you like it better to go into great struggle to invent new magical theory – instead just connect the dots here or get educated about what really happens to the coil when you close the switch and the current begins to flow. At least you were right about that – that it has something to do with current flow. Indeed – there is always the connection between this and magnetic field. Initially there is no flow and no magnetic flux, finally – there is maximal flow and maximal flux. After these several ms all the energy transformation in the coil goes from electrical energy towards heat only. Unlike forming magnetic field - it is not mutually reversible process of energy transformation here – so you say bye bye to the heat. But the energy stored in the field will later come back at you. When you stop the current flow – then reverse process begins and energy from the on battery cycle, stored in the from of the magnetic field transforms back into electricity again. There is no mystery to this process, there is no free energy generated here, the numbers form my actual and extensive tests confirms that. No f gain... By designing this circuit and by developing false assumptions based on that you have set an insidious, first intellectual, and then emotional trap for yourself. I wish you were able to set free from this “b u s h i t” as quickly as possible (with special regards to bull) and don’t drag other naive ones into the darkness with you. Test your littlie funny circuit thoroughly in different, energetically holistic way in the presence of qualified personnel. Cool down to 1uLn or less Take some pills if necessary. You deserve some rest after so many years of intensive hallucinations. This is it. It is over, you are not gonna to save the world. Grow up and get educated. Best regards, Henieck.
__________________
 

Last edited by henieck; 07-10-2009 at 05:02 PM.
  #425  
Old 07-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Mark Mark is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 796
Thanks Rosemary

I'm a complete novice here and an optimist I must admit. I've been working with Bedini motors but I'm very interested in how to produce cheaper heat.

"Witsend" how appropriate, you must be!
__________________
 
  #426  
Old 07-10-2009, 01:54 PM
henieck henieck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by witsend View Post
your bulb does not indicate the energy entering the circuit - it just indicates how much of the total energy supplied you dissipate in the bulb before it ever enters the circuit.
This is not true. The energy that is entering the bulb must be equal to the energy dissipated by the bulb. It's a pure resistive load.
- but it doesn't say how much energy passed by the bulb to the circuit.

- It's a pure resistive load- of dynamically changing according to temperature resistance. You better use analog ampmeter, but he knows that...

Why I didn't say anything about the 555 timer when you were arguing with Coala?
- I simply don't care how one chooses to introduce pulses to the transistor-it was entirely irrelevant to the spirit of the phenomenon we were trying to investigate…
__________________
 
  #427  
Old 07-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,191
No Personal Attacks

Henieck,

You are welcome to post in this thread and disagree with everything that is presented on a scientific level. But you are NOT WELCOME to use MY NAME as a SLUR in an attempt to express your disdain for Rosemary's excitement level, as you did in Post #417.

Consider this a warning. Insults from anonymous posters are not tolerated in this Forum. Anymore uncivil behavior from you and I'll refer you to the Moderators.

Peter
__________________
 

Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 07-10-2009 at 04:58 PM.
  #428  
Old 07-10-2009, 05:55 PM
henieck henieck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
Henieck,
But you are NOT WELCOME to use MY NAME
- Hi Peter, you are famous. No offense, it is just my sense of humor and the lack of thereof of yours. Why don’t you relax and make 1He as a unit of skepticism or something… It was just the way to express what I think about the little gravity wheel I wonder sometime, whether you did more good or bad to this field. You lost much of your hard earned credibility in my eyes when I started associated you with thinks like – you know all the projects which turned out to be… noting at best. Consider this a warning yourself. You will loose all the credibility if you keep jumping into everything. But on the other hand - thanks for bringing this heater to the light – so I could check myself one of the things in this fascinating field. I am sincerely grateful for a little taste of what otherwise was remote.

Quote:
Anymore uncivil behavior from you and I'll refer you to the Moderators.
- I am powerless, you can refer line, post or the whole person to the moderator. You know personally the moderator and you can do whatever you want. If the moderator sees it the same way as you do, which I doubt – you can press delete to this whole topic as well.

No more personal thoughts here. Let us treat each other as patients of psychiatric hospital.

From now on I promise to use only “Ln” abbreviation Ok, I am kidding…

On the other hand please just don’t get paranoid or something so from no on, that every time I mention “excitement level” you think I am making fun of you.

Anyhow, best regards Peter…
__________________
 

Last edited by henieck; 07-11-2009 at 08:45 AM.
  #429  
Old 07-10-2009, 05:59 PM
witsend witsend is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,881
henieck - You cannot seriously propose that I'd care to try and argue your points any further. You've played your cards - not so carefully I might add.

Edit I've just seen your last post. It constantly amazes me that disagreement must also result in disparagement. It seems that this 'closed mind' of yours is also accompanied by an extraordinary amount of testosterone and a rather overstated, heavy handed attempt at some kind of sarcastic wit.

henieck you have gone to some lengths to mock my own 'bad science' as you call it. But in doing so you've paraded your own. My comfort is therefore that as you've criticised Peter's device - then in a rather twisted way - I take it as a complete endorsement of that device. I now add my recommendation that you no longer be allowed to post on this thread. You have defied Peter's warning to indulge - yet again - another series of implicit and explicit insults.
__________________
 

Last edited by witsend; 07-10-2009 at 06:18 PM.
  #430  
Old 07-10-2009, 06:48 PM
witsend witsend is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,881
Everybody - Aaron has advised me that he regards this thread as being mine. This is generous and is actually not the case, but his generosity is deeply appreciated.

But mine or his, here's the thing. The claim to achieve any over unity result is really contentious. That it will generate anger from the both readers and contributors must therefore be inevitable. It is based on deeply held convictions from both sides of the argument. I know this.

I think therefore, any argument that is based on some question of science be it measurement or logic, should therefore be enabled, if not encouraged. But, this is only provided always that it is not accompanied by any indulgence in personal insults. The point is this. I and others on the forum do not hide behind an identity. Any comments that can be construed as an attack on the character or ability of those of us who do not hide behind an identity is, therefore potentially actionable. No-one would tolerate that level of insult outside of the forum. Why then should it be tolerated within the forum.

Freedom of speech, while a desirable object, also carries with it the need to temper that expression. I know I am largely speaking to the converted here. But it seems that yet there is a need to remind people. As has been repeatedly said by many contributors - courtesy is always a good guideline. Quite apart from which the lack of this tends to kill the energy that makes these forums 'just such a nice place to be', in the words of Armagdn03.
__________________
 

Last edited by witsend; 07-10-2009 at 06:58 PM.
  #431  
Old 07-10-2009, 07:24 PM
TinselKoala TinselKoala is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 49
What a fiasco.

An honest researcher tells you what he's found--again--and because he doesn't agree wit you and in fact his findings contradict yours, you get huffy and insulting and refuse to continue. And then you brag about how open minded you are.

Well, how about this:
BUILD THE CIRCUIT in the Quantum article, using Groundloop's circuit board, breadboards, or point-to-point, I care not. TEST IT with an oscilloscope just as Rosemary wants you to.

You will find that I am correct about the duty cycle problem and she is wrong.

Look, there's no point in arguing about this. I built it and showed what I found. And Rosemary is saying that I am wrong. Well, 4 other independent researchers that I know of, by now, have built the circuit and confirm my findings.

If I am wrong about the duty cycle it would be ridiculously easy to PROVE IT. But, since I have shown what I've shown re the duty cycle, it is now up to someone else, who might be claiming I am wrong, to refute me WITH EVIDENCE. Not more words.

Believers in Rosemary: Build the circuit and PROVE ME WRONG.
__________________
 
  #432  
Old 07-10-2009, 07:29 PM
henieck henieck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by witsend View Post
I now add my recommendation that you no longer be allowed to post on this thread.
- the truth hurts...

Quote:
You have defied Peter's warning to indulge - yet again - another series of implicit and explicit insults.
- are you kidding? This is just the feedback from the environment - you choose how you interpret this.

If my friends were depriving me feedback for prolonged time – I would be miserable and don’t knowing even that I don’t know – which as you Rosemary, probably even don’t know how bad position it is to be in.

All right, I am new on this forum and I have to say I am sorry, because I didn’t know its rules. I understand that I am not forbid form formulating my thoughts in my head (yet) but if I thing that somebody is for example stupid (don’t take it personally again) I better keep it to myself, or better yet overwrite that with something else - but I don’t know how to translate it to English. I understand that you have nothing against what other people think and nothing against free, (yet contradictorily tempered) speech – but you prefer not to see it, or hear it. It is a part of reality deletion, I understand and respect that. I can adjust specially to those, who need protection from the surrounding environment like that. Also I am now aware of the fact that even talking about special treatment comparable to required in the presence of certain patients can be insulting to overly sensitive people, and talking about overly sensitive can be equally problematic as talking about no special treatment, because the latter may implicitly or explicitly imply something. No problem, I am adjustable and will keep my mouth s. I thought we were adults striving to get to the core of truth capable of hearing whatever the objective reality can “say”. But clearly people from the “free energy” field, after many years of intellectual beating and ridicule have lowered tolerance to criticism and I have happened to cross their lines – and I apologize for that. I didn’t use statement “you stupid f b” – but instead I said “get educated” and finished with “best regards” statement and hug emoticon. I thing people mostly will agree that it was neutral message if not positive one – but I promise to keep even personal thoughts like that to myself.

Moreover I will rethink whether I or any others in my presence have ever used Hertz’s name as a SLUR in any attempt
__________________
 

Last edited by henieck; 07-10-2009 at 09:42 PM.
  #433  
Old 07-10-2009, 07:46 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,270
Hi everyone,

I made a new video using standard resistors of equal value on the input side and on the recirculated Inductive flyback side pre entry of the coil. I have measured the heat on each but have not wet come up with a better way of measurement that will satisfy all but I am working on it.

New Video: YouTube - Effect of Recirculating BEMF to Coil test 4

In this test it is very very difficult for me to understand how energy could slip though the input 22 Ohm resistor and leave basically no heat and end up in the collapsing field side resistor at higher temperature then the boiling point and also do work pushing up a one pound magnet over 3/8 of an inch off the coil. We cannot consider voltage as having anything to do with the effect since it has no heat Energy. So what is doing this?

Please find the attached scope shot measured across the 22 Ohm input resistor and let me know if you can calculate this.

Luc

__________________
 
  #434  
Old 07-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by witsend View Post
Everybody - Aaron has advised me that he regards this thread as being mine. This is generous and is actually not the case, but his generosity is deeply appreciated.

But mine or his, here's the thing. The claim to achieve any over unity result is really contentious. That it will generate anger from the both readers and contributors must therefore be inevitable. It is based on deeply held convictions from both sides of the argument. I know this.

I think therefore, any argument that is based on some question of science be it measurement or logic, should therefore be enabled, if not encouraged. But, this is only provided always that it is not accompanied by any indulgence in personal insults. The point is this. I and others on the forum do not hide behind an identity. Any comments that can be construed as an attack on the character or ability of those of us who do not hide behind an identity is, therefore potentially actionable. No-one would tolerate that level of insult outside of the forum. Why then should it be tolerated within the forum.

Freedom of speech, while a desirable object, also carries with it the need to temper that expression. I know I am largely speaking to the converted here. But it seems that yet there is a need to remind people. As has been repeatedly said by many contributors - courtesy is always a good guideline. Quite apart from which the lack of this tends to kill the energy that makes these forums 'just such a nice place to be', in the words of Armagdn03.
Well, usual its pleasant here and the Regulars are pleasant-natured, there are just some Guys. what pops in sometimes, and cause the Trouble.
They can not say, "I cant.." they only can say " You are wrong...".

And when someone claim OU for something, then its a red rag for them, to proove it, that you are wrong. Maybe they get paid for that. Who knows.
But when i look at H's posts, 1 at another Thread and rest here, then i think, he dont even want have it prooven, and he s only here for the Trouble.
Dont even get a Pic from his device, just shouting, that it dont works.

You only need to think outside the Box, and not inside, as seems most like to do, or only leave.
This way is not or hard to explain with the conventional EE Terms, wich most love so much, even, what really happens at the Magentic Field.

Just to sad, that they destroy with her ...... Behavior the work from all others.

.
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
  #435  
Old 07-10-2009, 08:48 PM
henieck henieck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 46
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joit View Post
But when i look at H's posts, 1 at another Thread and rest here, then i think, he dont even want have it prooven, and he s only here for the Trouble.
- you have no idea how much I want to see the free energy device, but I am not stupid and I will not get overly (“implicitly or explicitly”, you know, rather implicitly now) excited over some junky idea and swallow ever piece of s as…









it goes.

In the other thread I pointed out serious possible health hazard for those who in their blind high level excitement might have never thought about - and proposed how to detect it home way. Some guys are up scaling the devices both in dimensions and wattage terms and we are here to point out the possible hazards as well, but you can call finding hazard as trouble seeking, your choice.

Quote:
They can not say, "I cant.." they only can say " You are wrong...".
- to be correct I should have said: I cant make my coil not to make magnetic field using electric energy when I put some current through it". Now I am politically correct, I hope.

debunker and trouble seeker henieck...
__________________
 

Last edited by henieck; 07-10-2009 at 08:58 PM.
  #436  
Old 07-10-2009, 09:03 PM
henieck henieck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 46
Quote:
In this test it is very very difficult for me to understand how energy could slip though the input 22 Ohm resistor and leave basically no heat and end up in the collapsing field side resistor at higher temperature then the boiling point and also do work pushing up a one pound magnet over 3/8 of an inch off the coil.
-clearly my lousy explanation, that there is additional phantom current flow present in the loop didn’t help much…

Just under any circumstances, please don’t make any serious energy input/output analysis now, or do it the church lady’s approach to physics – so the lady will have some more really happy days, after what happened when I tried to explain to her few things. Please, this is her thread and lets respect what is she here REALLY for...
__________________
 

Last edited by henieck; 07-11-2009 at 08:46 AM.
  #437  
Old 07-10-2009, 09:48 PM
witsend witsend is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,881
gotoluc - have just seen your revised test. In fact I watched it through twice. I dare not show my delight else I'll be seen to have lost some of that required objectivity - BUT WELL DONE

In any event. I would love to see some comment from Hoppy, (from memory - not sure if I've referenced the name correctly. Apologies if I haven't.) He is nothing if not objective and he may be better satisfied with less variables in the test apparatus. I don't think it would be reasonable to argue those results. Just validate the circuit, the apparatus and then fine tune the measurements. And perhaps Peter and Aaron could give their input. I think it's important.

Thank you so, so much gotoluc. I wonder if I could impose on you to get the circuit design, component parts, coil details et al - into a schedule of some sort. I'm going to do my level best during the coming week to see if I can somehow solicit comment from our revered academics - if I can breach the heights of those lofty ivory towers. I do know that there are those few who are very approachable. It's just unlikely that they'll make a public comment. But this, at least, may deserve replication in their labs. I'm a hopeless optimist - but there you go. If you could post details on the thread that would be excellent. Then others can set it up for themselves. Else, may I impose on you to simply send it to my private message system. Please add your email address.

Again - many, many thanks. This is very well done indeed. I'm sure it needs tweeking - and I'm sure that Dr Stiffler will be able to give advice re establishing detailed temperature measurement. But - as a ball park - it's got to be enough to prove that elusive gain.
__________________
 

Last edited by witsend; 07-10-2009 at 10:57 PM. Reason: spelling
  #438  
Old 07-10-2009, 10:00 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,270
Thank you Rosemary for your positive comments once again

My friend Groundloop has software to make schematics and he is usually the one who helps me when people are asking for a schematic. I will send him the information and see if he can help this time as I think he said he was not home or something. Let us see.

Luc
__________________
 
  #439  
Old 07-10-2009, 10:16 PM
witsend witsend is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,881
Joit - I overlooked your post. Thanks very much for the support. It is really good to know that you are well used to the flak that comes from those few. I'm still relatively new to it. Maybe time will change that. I love a good intellectual argument. Just don't like the verbal assault that some indulge.

Thanks anyway. I appreciate it that the most of the members are really very supportive. That's were my comfort lies.
__________________
 
  #440  
Old 07-10-2009, 10:32 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,270
Hi Rosemary,

I just sent the details to Groundloop as he says he can maybe do it before he leaves for his vacation in two hours from now.

Let's hope he can do it... Go Groundloop

Luc
__________________
 
  #441  
Old 07-10-2009, 10:54 PM
witsend witsend is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,881
Hi gotoluc - I've been laughing at that little emoticon. Never saw it before. So cute.

Indeed - go groundloop. There. I've found it. I'm blind as a bat so miss a lot of the options on offer.

In any event, does this mean that Groundloop will sort out a testing device? Or do the circuit? It doesn't seem that difficult. I thought you were running a pulsed DC from a power supply source?

In any event. I am just so happy at the moment. It's well after my bed time. 12.52. Everyone is fast asleep. And I just can't. I have never really got into motors. Donovan told me that he knows your other work from youtube. I don't know the extent of even Peter's work let alone Dr Stiffler et al. But I do know that you're using a version of the switching circuit - and you're using counter electromotive force to add energy. That's been my story for 10 years. No-one can blame me for feeling so happy because yours is the very first replication that I've seen of the principle - outside my own little device. You've given me a really good day.
__________________
 
  #442  
Old 07-11-2009, 12:18 AM
henieck henieck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by witsend View Post
I don't think it would be reasonable to argue those results.
- what???

Quote:
...it's got to be enough to prove that elusive gain.
- are you a scientist or scientologist of some closely unknown type?

Indeed – “elusive” it the quintessential characteristics of that “gain”.
__________________
 

Last edited by henieck; 07-11-2009 at 12:30 AM.
  #443  
Old 07-11-2009, 01:55 AM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by henieck View Post
- what???



- are you a scientist or scientologist of some closely unknown type?

Indeed – “elusive” it the quintessential characteristics of that “gain”.
Still in attacking mood henieck?
Actually i am in mood too, to give hints, but oh well, maybe it helps others.

Some Fakts about the Quantum Article

The Circuit are 2 Parts. right side from/with the 12V Batterie is only the Circuit for the Timer.
Left side ist the Batterie with the heating element and the Shunt.
I suppose the Shunt is for, to handle the Energy what runs there, just a Resistor is may to less.
For other Setups there can maybe only Resistors enough.

For the Timercircuit, i found a very similar example for it, and it seems correct.
Only a different there is at the used Caps, it has some higher one.
At the Circuit the Timer is set to a variable Puls/Breakratio,
and with the higher Caps it has a adjustable Pulsduration from 10-90%.
So, all parts are needed from this Part of the Circuit, and after you got it,
you need to adjust the Ratio first well, before you see a Result.

Then, there is another Sentence at the Article.
"Oscillation, in this application, is intended to describe a switching cycle that is unable to stabilize. the requiered level of oscillation is archieved by setting the Duty cycle at 3,7% 'on' at a frequency of 2.4 kHz.
Reducing the Gate current of the Mosfet results in an oscillation that overrides the predertimed frequency and duty cycle..
The Frequency oscillates between 143kHz and 200 kHz and the duty cylcle defaults is approximately 1.3% on."

When some say, they have a 90% 'ON' Cycle, then sorry, but they did not adjust it well.

It means, you have first to adjust it at 2.4 kHz for a duty cycle at (around?) 3.7% with the Pots.
And after reducing the current at the Base of the Transistor
(left side of the Circuit before the Base is the Pot there)
It should start self oscillating in a higher Frequency.
So you have actually 3 Pots to play around with.
And there are still other Factors then, where i am not sure, if the heating element match and Source at the Timer.

And well, the Results are at the Table, i say, you heat up the Element with the Spikes, but should have less losses at overall at the Batterie.
If the Circuit dont start selfoscillationg at lowering current at the Base, then something is wrong there.
Its probatly hard to measure with only a Multimeter, i got one what shows the Frequency too,
but else, i dont think, you can hear it, when it switch to a higher Frequency or not.

And for the Zipons, figure, close all Parts at our Universe are or are like Magnets,
and when you figure the darker and brighter parts as Poles, then even this would make Sense
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
  #444  
Old 07-11-2009, 02:57 AM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,992
Tk i will do it, when i got the right Parts and compare.
But my next store is not outside my door too, so i have to wait and see what i can get.

For the Quote from the nacked Scientists, actually i trust more Peoples,
and even meet some of them, what can think better about some Things,
when its not her Business, but they have the Distance, what most are missing, as when they are involved into her Things.
And seriously, this 'Professionals' did only make more mess as someone uneducated.
Its the logical Thinking about things, what do make the different.

Right now, i have some Problems too, to think about, how to apply this Circuit into other Things too.
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
  #445  
Old 07-11-2009, 03:20 AM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,270
Hi everyone,

I have a topic sharing my circuit also located at the Overunity Forum and an EE there user name: poynt99 has been trying to help me understand how to correctly calculate the energy entering my circuit. I'm posting my reply to him here for others to consider, think about or help explain my questions if you wish.

Hi .99,

I do appreciate your help but I'm sorry I don't understand conventional EE

Instead can you please answer the questions below. This will help me much more.

Let us take the fine filament 12 volt bulb I used in test 3

We know that if we place that bulb in series in a circuit we can pass several hundreds of volts through it and it won't necessarily light up, correct?

If this is correct then voltage is not Energy!... correct?... however I do understand that voltage and current can be present together in a circuit if the voltage source has the ability to provide Energy.

Current is a heat Energy, correct?... and if so then voltage is not a heat energy, correct?

So if voltage cannot create heat at whatever voltage it is at then why would one need to consider it to calculate Energy used in a circuit.

Lets use the bulb in this example:

For Energy to partake in a circuit I believe we need two conditions, one is, it has to be available from the voltage supply and two, the circuit would need to create a wast (resistance) of some kind. Now if our bulb which is in series in the circuit starts to glow it is now dissipating heat because of resistance somewhere in the circuit. The bulb is a visual display or indicator of Energy now present in the circuit. This Energy is dissipating in the bulbs filament as heat, correct?... so if we have 10 volts in a circuit under load and the filament starts to glow and we reduce the duty cycle since the circuit is a pulse circuit and we then raise the voltage to 100 volts and the bulb starts to glow to the same level as when 10 volts was running through the circuit, do you really believe that we now have more Energy at the bulb because the voltage was raised 10 time higher then before???

If you believe this then can you please explain to me how voltage can contain Energy since something is not making any sense to me anymore :

Thanks for your time and sharing

Luc

__________________
 
  #446  
Old 07-11-2009, 04:15 AM
EgmQC EgmQC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinselKoala View Post
Here are some real facts: If you build the circuit with the component values specified in the article, it cannot generate a 3.7 percent ON duty cycle.
Certainly a 555 timer circuit can be configured to make whatever duty cycle one desires, with the proper component values. The ones published in the Quantum article simply cannot.

Why don't you try using the component values actually specified, and then tell us what you find.

Oh, and by the way, the nakedscientists thread will help you to understand Rosemary's theory better. She explains it very well over there. And other things too. Here's one nice quote from Rosemary:

"No, I really do not know what a capacitor is. You can safely assume that there is no limit to my lack of knowledge especially as it relates to electric circuitry. I find all electric circuits quintessentially boring. It was just a means to an end. My only interest is in physics."

a circuit that produces overunity results. - Naked Scientists Discussion Forum
I realy dont understand why about no people realy listen to what TinselKoala is saying, He was asking the Right question for the right response, without response there nothing who can be build to proof the claim here. The 555 circuit part is wrong, its not realy a problem but if all the circuit is wrong , which circuit we should use now ?

I got about the same result as TinselKoala so i cant deny what he said, but in same time i dont assume it cant be done if we get the real circuit but for now , there realy nothing more we can do until we get the real circuit diagram.

Best regards,
EgmQC
__________________
 
  #447  
Old 07-11-2009, 04:20 AM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,270
Hi Rosemary and everyone,

Since my pulse circuit is basically using the same 555 timer that you are using and Groundloop was very limited in time he sent me the link to the circuit he has posted before.



the only difference in my circuit is I'm using an IRF840 as switching mosfet and the capacitor used to set the frequency around 665 Hz is .001uf. I also used a 1Meg pot (for duty cycle) since I had it on hand and found it to have smoother adjustment at 10% or lower duty cycles.

My coil is 800 feet long or 244 meters of #20 AWG or .81mm magnet wire wound on a spool used for mig wire welding equipment that has an 1-1/4" or 32mm opening in the center, a total of 4" or 100mm in spool diameter and a width of about 1-1/2 or 38mm of open area to wind the wire between each ends of the spool. The coil has a DC Resistance of 8.3 Ohms and Inductance of 63.5mH. This coil is the best performing @ 665Hz of all my 10 or so coils available for testing.

The recirculating diode are two MUR420 in parallel soldered to the negative side of the coil and directed so positive can flow back to the positive side of the coil when the collapsing field occur. I have a switch between the positive side of the diode and coil in order to observe the effect of not recirculating the collapsing field. My power supply is 120vac through a FWBR to a 400v 330uf capacitor. Nothing more I can think of.

If someone has the ability to make a complete illustrative kind of circuit (non EE style) of all the above information it would help beginners or non EE trained to replicate this also.

Thanks for your interest in this simple circuit.

Luc
__________________
 
  #448  
Old 07-11-2009, 04:37 AM
Inquorate's Avatar
Inquorate Inquorate is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,097
Send a message via MSN to Inquorate Send a message via Skype™ to Inquorate
Tinsel koala

Dude, with all due respect for you as a 'brother to the great work', a member of this forum, and as a person I have never had issue with before now..

I believe you have sufficiently conveyed your point regarding the issues you have with Rosemary's circuit.

I am sure that the knowledgeable and the not-so-knowledgeable (like myself) members of this forum can now make a more informed decision regarding the original circuit - thanks mainly to yourself and the (IMHO) quite pertinent and very valid concerns you have raised.

I greatly respect your efforts in actually making replication attempts, and because you have, your words will have weight with many here at the forum.

It is beneficial to have a modicum of suspicion and a level of scepticism when entertaining the ideas re radiant energy, the aether and the like. Else we would run off half cocked, chasing spurious ideas and generally waste time and money.

So, I respect your position of devil's advocate in this thread.

All I (and likely others) ask is to have the opportunity to explore the concept and perform experiments, with an open mind. And I very kindly ask if you could please refrain from repeating your posts regarding the circuit errors, and please refrain from encouraging people to re-create the circuit from the original schematic with the exact parts, etc, when you yourself, by your own admission, have done so - with negative results.

Surely the spirit of open source sharing on this forum can be upheld more truly by learning from each other, and not by repetition of dead ends.

I am sure your intent is to save people from what you perceive to be a waste of time, but why then if that is your motivation do you set about doing just that; wasting people's time?

Each to their own, brother. Let the children play, maybe they will find something shiny..

Love and light
__________________
Ben Brandwood
Youtube - kinetic energy multiplier theory
Admin @
Heretical Builders
  #449  
Old 07-11-2009, 08:05 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,200
Hi folks, Awesome work Gotoluc. I have run some tests with the same circuit I used as posted in post #14, however I used a 5W, 1ohm resistor and also added one on the input line as Gotoluc did. Also I used different frequency and duty cycle. Freq. used was 1.3khz. @ 9% duty cycle w/ 12V @ .18A input.
I am seeing the same results that Gotoluc is claiming, the input resistor is barely creating any heat at all, while the output resistor is much warmer, probably 3 times or greater in temperature. I still have to get the cheap parts to cobble together a simple thermometer based calorimeter so numbers are visual. So there ya go, it seems if we get the freq. and duty cycle right, things happen. heres a pic of my setup
peace love light
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ainslie pulse circuit.JPG (107.1 KB, 38 views)
__________________
 
  #450  
Old 07-11-2009, 08:51 AM
henieck henieck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joit View Post
Still in attacking mood henieck?
- no, I just wonder how a researcher can formulate anything like that :" ...it's got to be enough to prove that elusive gain. " And I am just asking - is it science or religion? I know that in your enhanced free speech I can’t say what I think - but I am free to ask any questions? Is the asking about asking considered “attacking mood” as well?

Guys, you don’t need any exotic components specially delivered from China, special cores and coils, or certain rigid frequencies or better yet certain rare unstable oscillations to see “seemingly magical” effects. Even Rosemary says that. Take any transistor (within limits of parameters needed of course), any coil or even one winding of transformer, just any piece of wire formed into spiral of some distinguishable inductance, can be restive or “normal one” - and do it, and see the “magic”. In fact you can do it equally well using simulation software - and save yourself the trouble and possibility of making errors in calculations - and see exactly calculated values of energy dissipation in every part of the circuit. You will see “magic” – exactly the same thing like the guy in his video and I saw. Anybody who is capable of using 555 timer in order to drive a transistor can check this phenomena using junk you already have in your cellar. The whole “magic” is what I said it was- it is looped, deceiving energy flow, which exceeds interpretational capabilities of its designer to the point of being forced of making the new zipon theory. There is no free energy here.

I am sorry if this statement hurts those who can not understand or accept the reality, but this is how I see it. Please do it, measure input/output “gain” and don’t get deceived by the surface appearance that one resistor is hotter than other. Ask yourself how much energy do I supply and how much energy do I get in return. Nothing else matters when it comes to proving “free energy” claim. Concentrate on the main task, that is on total input/output calculations – not on the free floating fact that something is warmer than the other (although – it is also a valid piece of the “puzzle”). Refrain form installing in your head free energy fewer, which may twist your objectivity and ability to think clearly until you see the hard core NUMBERES..
__________________
 

Last edited by henieck; 07-11-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers