Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Health, Fitness & Nutrition Discussion on physical health, healthy eating, qigong, yoga, tai chi, other exercise methods, and more.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-09-2008, 09:59 PM
henrii's Avatar
henrii henrii is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maharlika, Philippines
Posts: 199
Fix that Loose Tooth

Oil Pulling, Wonderful Therapy

Or whitens your teeth, detoxify your body. How about allergy or migraine? There's a lot more with this Ayurvedic medicine.

Got it from another forum, and their having good white teeth and then some

Henrii
__________________
 

Last edited by henrii; 06-22-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 06-10-2008, 02:42 AM
Doug's Avatar
Doug Doug is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Johnson City, TN. USA
Posts: 204
Send a message via Yahoo to Doug Send a message via Skype™ to Doug
Sounds Good!

Thanks Henrii!
Good reason to bike to the grocery store for some oil...
I grabbed both flavors to see which one is better for me -- I'm thinking Sunflour oil would be the one. It'll be interesting to see the effects, some sensitive teeth, but some of the other benefits would be awesome.

Thanks again for the info
Doug
__________________
With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-10-2008, 11:28 AM
maggieb maggieb is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 74
I have been oil pulling since early Feb. and have many close friends doing so too. Besides the dental issue - really good for gums and teeth, it is good for overall health. I highly recommend this practice. Only takes a few minutes in the morning before you eat. Here is one of many links.....
Oil Pulling Cures on Earth Clinic, Your Source for Natural Remedies!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2008, 12:28 PM
henrii's Avatar
henrii henrii is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maharlika, Philippines
Posts: 199
Great!

@ Doug

Your very welcome!

@ maggieb

Would you like to share your experience with us? Maybe them too? I'm sure forum members would be interested.

Henrii
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-11-2008, 11:18 AM
maggieb maggieb is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 74
Henri:
I am doing so many different things for my health that it is hard to say for sure - I do know that I have never felt better, but I have also been taking a lot of spirulina and chlorella, zapping parasites, taking stuff for acid balance, health related paths modules and gotten into a fantastic weight lifting program.....;yet - if you study Ayervedic - according to this life science, the tongue is mapped by organ-locations that is, "each section of the tongue is connected to the kidneys, lungs, spleen, liver, heart, pancreas, small intestines, stomach, colon, and spine.

Thus, an oil-mouth-massage soothes and stimulates the key meridians where taste meets organ. Simultaneously, as in any skin-massage, the inner skin and lining of the mouth, palate and tongue become warm and supple and the lubrication prevents dryness (the vatic effect)."

I have to say I have been to a Chinese Dr. on and off for years and so understand the implications of the health by looking at the tongue. Mine immediately changed after oil pulling, and at four months or so is a beautiful healthy pink color.

My suggestions is to try it. If only for one reason, my teeth are incredibly white and my gums are healthy!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-11-2008, 02:17 PM
henrii's Avatar
henrii henrii is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maharlika, Philippines
Posts: 199
Suprising

Whoa... you know a lot when it comes to health

I was an iridologist before, I also make zappers (you can read my thread, The Zapper-Magnet Combo Effect), colloidal silver/gold generator, and I am currently developing a device which is very promising when it comes to health, vitality, and maybe some mental programing while someone is under the influence of my device!

Cheers
Henrii
__________________
 

Last edited by henrii; 06-11-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-11-2008, 02:55 PM
rhozzi rhozzi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 186
oil pulling, etc.

I have been oil pulling off and on for a while and it helps to make my gums healthier. I've started putting about 1/4 t. of Terramin clay and a couple of drops of Oragono oil into the oil because of the health benefits. I drink 1 t. of the clay in a glass of water every day as it is filled with minerals and I find myself more satisfied with the food I eat. (now I'm getting the minerals I need)
I've been doing something else for months that I read about on the internet. People have been brushing their tongue thinking it is cleaning it, when, according to what I read, it actually pushes the bacteria more into the tongue.
So, the solution has been to take the edge of a teaspoon and scrape my tongue every morning right after I get up. You will be amazed at the junk that is on your tongue every morning. When I started, my tongue was a mess....sore, lined, split, coated, etc. (an indication of what's going on in the rest of your body). Now it's in pretty good shape. Alkalizing with 1 t. of baking soda in a glass of water 3 times a day too has had added benefits.
I hope this information is beneficial to others.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Doug's Avatar
Doug Doug is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Johnson City, TN. USA
Posts: 204
Send a message via Yahoo to Doug Send a message via Skype™ to Doug
Smile The teeth are more white!

Awesome!
My teeth after a day and a half of treatment are more white! Killer! I'm a coffee drinker, etc. wow... I'm using Sunflower oil twice a day - since those plants are 6 feet or more, I'll get taller using that oil, right??

Thanks for all the other info, Maggieb and Rhozzi and your Zapper sounds pretty good too, Henrii, cool.

I'll be psyched to see my pancreas working again as well -- it's been on leave for since I was 12 yrs old.

I'm psyched,
Thanks again you guys,
Doug

p.s. I forgot, I think I'm going through some weird detoxifying??? nothing drastic, just feeling weird? (is the brain detoxing?) Is this junk being removed from the soul too??? lol I'm definitely more tired than before...
__________________
With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Last edited by Doug; 06-11-2008 at 08:37 PM. Reason: new info
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-14-2008, 11:01 PM
henrii's Avatar
henrii henrii is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maharlika, Philippines
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhozzi View Post
I have been oil pulling off and on for a while and it helps to make my gums healthier. I've started putting about 1/4 t. of Terramin clay and a couple of drops of Oragono oil into the oil because of the health benefits. I drink 1 t. of the clay in a glass of water every day as it is filled with minerals and I find myself more satisfied with the food I eat. (now I'm getting the minerals I need)
I've been doing something else for months that I read about on the internet. People have been brushing their tongue thinking it is cleaning it, when, according to what I read, it actually pushes the bacteria more into the tongue.
So, the solution has been to take the edge of a teaspoon and scrape my tongue every morning right after I get up. You will be amazed at the junk that is on your tongue every morning. When I started, my tongue was a mess....sore, lined, split, coated, etc. (an indication of what's going on in the rest of your body). Now it's in pretty good shape. Alkalizing with 1 t. of baking soda in a glass of water 3 times a day too has had added benefits.
I hope this information is beneficial to others.
Thanks rhozzi!

I use baking soda while brushing my teeth too, ever since my high school days however on and off.

Henrii
__________________
 

Last edited by henrii; 06-14-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-14-2008, 11:13 PM
henrii's Avatar
henrii henrii is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maharlika, Philippines
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Awesome!
My teeth after a day and a half of treatment are more white! Killer! I'm a coffee drinker, etc. wow... I'm using Sunflower oil twice a day - since those plants are 6 feet or more, I'll get taller using that oil, right??

Thanks for all the other info, Maggieb and Rhozzi and your Zapper sounds pretty good too, Henrii, cool.

I'll be psyched to see my pancreas working again as well -- it's been on leave for since I was 12 yrs old.

I'm psyched,
Thanks again you guys,
Doug

p.s. I forgot, I think I'm going through some weird detoxifying??? nothing drastic, just feeling weird? (is the brain detoxing?) Is this junk being removed from the soul too??? lol I'm definitely more tired than before...
Killer white teeth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
p.s. I forgot, I think I'm going through some weird detoxifying??? nothing drastic, just feeling weird? (is the brain detoxing?)
it's possible but not so sure re oilpulling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Is this junk being removed from the soul too???
I need that too, I hope it does, hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
I'm definitely more tired than before...
I think that's only for the mean time, later on you might notice better energy.

Keep us updated!
Henrii
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Christine G.'s Avatar
Christine G. Christine G. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 119
Oil Pulling

Doug, what store did you get your sunflower oil from? I tried Vons but they didn't have it. I'll have to search and drive around town to find some.

I love this forum!! I learn so much from here. I dedicated my whole Saturday yesterday, and night, to Energetic forum day. I made sure I read every thread. I've developed new interests now like TRV and CEM! I love all of you!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 07-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,995
Spectrum Naturals oil

Spectrum Naturals is a great brand for good organic oils and more big commercial stores are starting to carry them.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Christine G.'s Avatar
Christine G. Christine G. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 119
Oil Pulling

Aaron!!!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-28-2008, 12:14 PM
Doug's Avatar
Doug Doug is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Johnson City, TN. USA
Posts: 204
Send a message via Yahoo to Doug Send a message via Skype™ to Doug
Thumbs up Got lucky with the oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine G. View Post
Doug, what store did you get your sunflower oil from? I tried Vons but they didn't have it. I'll have to search and drive around town to find some.

I love this forum!! I learn so much from here. I dedicated my whole Saturday yesterday, and night, to Energetic forum day. I made sure I read every thread. I've developed new interests now like TRV and CEM! I love all of you!

Christine,
I was lucky and here in, ah, a little town in Tennessee they had Loriva 100% Pure American SUNFLOWER Oil at the Food City grocery store. Check their website there is info on healthy living, no oil pulling, I'm sure... I recently discovered an article in my Bicycling Magazine about New Superfoods - Monounsaturated Fat or MUFA!!! These have been the cornerstone of Mediterranean diets for centuries, they said. MUFA's slow digestion, prolong fullness and create more time-released sustained energy! I need that on a bike. Nuts and seeds, olives, avocados, dark chocolate, and of course for the oils you can choose from: canola, flaxseed, peanut,safflower, walnut, olive, sesame and sunflower oil. Its recommended a serving of Mufa w/each meal a day. I have both sesame and sunflower for pulling.
Hmmm.... one serving for pulling and another for consumption. We just all gotta get more Mufa out there That's the word on the street.

Congrats on all your discoveries here on ESM, way to go!

Wish you the best,
We Love ya right back,
Doug
__________________
With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-01-2010, 01:10 PM
DebbieQ DebbieQ is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 33
oil pulling

Hi everyone...thanks for the great information on oil pulling

Would anyone care to provide an update on it's benefits after using it this long (assuming you're still doing it). Even if you've stopped, it would be beneficial to hear the reasons.

Most of what I've read on other sites suggests either cold packed or refined sunflower oil or sesame......as unrefined can cause undesirable effects. Most of the Sunflower oils I'm finding either don't say - or they are unrefined. Sesame oils I'm finding are also unrefined and not cold pressed.

I'm particularly interested in long term results (6 months+). Does anyone have amalgam fillings (mercury)? Any problems created?

thanks so much everyone!!

Debbie
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers