Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

General Discussion Other general discussions on topics not listed above.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 08-18-2013, 09:06 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
kennedy - back of the head witnesses - parkland

I will be responsible for telling the real truth, but my discovery of the rear gaping and exploding in Zapruder is something that Bob Harris and most jfk researchers will likely never acknowledge because they know where it leads. It leaves no doubt about the exit location and leads to a conclusion that they don't want. It's coming whether they like it or not. There may have been some missing temporal bone below and left of the right ear but not the right side of the head. Audrey Bell confirms this important fact.

His rear skull first gapes open, then skull detaches. In the loop you can see the lane through his open skull, then it blackens. That is followed by his skull open and closing yet again. His rear skull opens and closes twice between frames 312-322, about a half a second.

"-Although only in Trauma Room One for 3-5 minutes, she did see the head wound. After asking Dr.
Perry “where is the wound,” she said he turned the President’s head slightly to the President’s anatomical
left, so that she could see a right rear posterior head wound, which she described as occipital in both her
oral remarks, and in her drawings
;
-She said she could see brain and spinal fluid coming out of the wound, but could not tell what type of
brain tissue it was;
-She said it was her recollection that the right side of the President’s head, and the top of his head,
were intact
, which is why she had to ask Dr. Perry where the wound was in the first place."(04/l 4/97 Summary of ARRB interview)


__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #32  
Old 08-18-2013, 10:33 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig View Post
What is the point that you are trying to make, that pieces of the skull were blown off and pieces of the brain were eviscerated? We already know this. However, this does not mean that the head shot came from the front of JFK, and certainly not from the front of JFK's limousine.
33) Alan Smith---"…the car was ten feet from me when a bullet hit the President in the forehead…the car went about five feet and stopped." [Chicago Tribune, 11/23/63, p. 9; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71]; Kennedy's Limo Slowed After the Assassination Shooting Began

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-21-2013, 12:52 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
These are frames 312-313 which show the glaring difference between the rear without any obstruction and the blasted hole. The hole didn't start forming until after 312. The gif file is the best one I found and depicts the rear gaping open twice in 1/18 of a second. In a real debate, the Oswald looneys could not ignore the hole on the rear because that's where they say it entered.



__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 06-19-2015 at 12:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-21-2013, 05:45 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
Hey look, A man sitting down just like jfk was, getting shot in the back of the head and his head and body move forward, the exact opposite of jfk's violent throw-back of his head and body. It's all about finding the right comparisons, which I did years ago. The clear mist is a sure indication of where the bullet enters. In the case of Jfk, it entered directly over the right eye which produced a small, neat hole. In the bottom gif you can see skull detaching from the rear.




__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 03-15-2016 at 06:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-22-2013, 04:16 AM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
I started looking at the Zapruder film almost seven years ago and it went from there. I got the closeup of Greer's arm going over in 9-2010. That's what's made it factual. I paid a guy a whopping thirty dollars to enhance it. Once that was clear this case was closed for everyone willing to look past all the nonsense that came before it. If Greer's left arm really moved back toward JFK just the way it appears to in Zapruder, then he was definitely the shooter. They apparently had to create a cartoon of Greer shooting jfk, which is quite comical to say the least.

jfk assassination films-orville nix - Video Dailymotion



__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 05-29-2016 at 10:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-23-2013, 03:23 AM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
The passenger retrieved the handgun Greer used on Kennedy, which is seen in frame 319 and around 30 earlier frames during which Greer transferred it to his left hand. Kellerman's head literally went face down toward the floorboard on the driver's side.

The passenger, Roy Kellerman reaches way to his left and retrieves the gun after jfk is assassinated. He apparently braced his left arm on the seat and grabbed the gun with his right hand. The arrows indicate his head and upper right arm. The only time in recorded history where a hair reflection fell off a head is in Zapruder frame 318. You can see his head go right down to the driver's side floor. Note the white seen in frame 320, confirming that it was not an artifact or shadow but something very real that could not be removed, apparently.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_9Cbn_m20
Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 05-23-2016 at 02:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-24-2013, 03:51 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
We do know for sure that the fake reflection is in perfect sync with the front entrance. And Greer is looking right at jfk before, during and after the shot. IT EVEN RECOILS.



__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-25-2013, 03:28 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
The clear bullet impact smoke at the point of entrance is unfalsifiable. The bullet entered directly over the right eye. There is a red spray which is indicative of an exit but that was added to cover the area where the bullet actually entered. The clear bullet impact smoke is where the bullet entered, that's just the way it is. The Nix film headshot does NOT depict any red spray, just the bullet smoke. That's independent proof that the red mist was added to jfk's face in Zapruder's film.


__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-25-2013, 07:46 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
During the alteration of Zapruder they compressed the impact and rear skull gaping into one frame and did their best to isolate this evidence by keeping it in between most subsequent frames, but slow-motion exposes it, clearly. 313, 319, and 337 show the hole.

312, no gape.


313, complete rear gape.


312-313 Nails it.


__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 08-26-2013, 01:38 AM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
"The President was struck in the forehead. All of the brain matter went out the back of the head. It was like a red halo, a red circle with bright matter in the middle of it, it just went like that. (She means the mist disappeared into the air). The back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. He must've been hit from the front or side, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=WHvfDijnASM

THE RED BLOOD SPRAY CAME OUT THE REAR AS THE WITNESSES CONFIRM. THE GOVERNMENT GOONS PUT IT ON THE FRONT, BUT COULD NOT REMOVE THE GAPING HOLE AND SKULL DETACHING.


__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 08-26-2013, 04:43 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
There is no subculture. I proved it three years ago after a 14 month obsession over the Zapruder film and this now proven fact. That led to the Nix and Muchmore films which both show Greer's left arm moving with the headshot.

Marrs Rebuts JFK Driver As Shooter Theory

It's no longer a mystery why this slob, Jim Marrs told this huge lie just three years ago. He completely defines a true conspiracy kook. Making up bulldung to sell books and on the other hand denying the obvious truth about JFK being killed by his own bodyguard, SECRET SERVICE AGENT, DRIVER.

He lied because he knew he could probably get away with it indefinitely but those days of claiming authority are over. Jim Marrs cannot debate against this proof because he'd have to answer to the running video which depicts the exact opposite of his absurd lie. He would have to prove the negative that Greer's hands can be seen clearly and are NOT off the wheel moving around while he passes a mystery object bleached white/grey just like they clearly are.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.

Mountebank, pronounced "MOUN-tih-bank," has an interesting origin, in the Italian phrase "monta in banco." It describes a "doctor" who would "mount a bench" in the marketplace. Standing a bit higher than the crowd enabled people to hear his sales pitch and see the potions and powders he claimed were medical cures that never failed — claims as bogus as his credentials. A mountebank is a fast-talking crook pretending to be an expert.

pro·sa·ic (pr-zk)
adj.
1.
a. Consisting or characteristic of prose.

b. Matter-of-fact; straightforward.

2. Lacking in imagination and spirit; dull.

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit



__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 05-16-2015 at 12:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-28-2013, 04:36 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
JFK was killed by his own administration/government because of his opposition to the Vietnam War. And just a lot of other things. He supposedly said he wanted to dismantle the CIA. The KENNEDYS WERE HATED, BIG TIME.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/jfk-ass...public/5346419

LS: What do you see as the prime motive(s) to get Kennedy killed?

MB: To make a long story, which I elaborate in the book, short: JFK had made definitive steps to end the cold war. He had denied the involvement of the army in the Bay of Pigs invasion, which he had inherited from his predecessor, he had solved the missile crisis in Cuba through direct and secret contact with the Soviet-leader Khrushchev, he had ensured a nuclear test-stop with the Soviets, and he had ordered the withdrawal from Vietnam. All this against the will of the military, the CIA, and even against many members of his own administration.

LS: If one looks at the crime from the perspective of “motive, means, opportunity,” which groups are the most likely culprits? Some of the usual suspects may have had a motive, but neither the means nor the opportunity, right?

MB: Yes. This is a crucial point with many JFK theories. A lot of people had motives, be it the hardcore commies in Russia, China, Cuba, be it the Israelis because of JFKs dismissal of nukes in Israel, be it the Federal Reserve because of his idea for a new US dollar backed by silver, the mob because of his dismissal to invade Cuba to get their casinos and brothels back, the racist Southerners because of his engagement for civil rights… but no one of them had the means and opportunity for the murder and above all the means to cover it up over the years.

LS: Which party had the necessary components of “means and opportunity” available?

MB: Only the CIA and the military – and the FBI and the Johnson administration for the cover-up. A moment after the shootings, a policeman ran up to the grassy knoll, his gun pulled out, and stopped a man there, asking for his ID. The man showed a Secret Service card and the cop let him go. Several other men on Dealey Plaza also showed genuine looking Secret Service IDs when asked by cops – but there were no real Secret Service men placed on the knoll and the plaza this day.

These IDs were fakes but the FBI and the Warren Commission didn’t investigate this at all. Only in the 80s it came out who was responsible for the printing of Secret Service IDs and passes at that time: it was the CIAs Technical Division, headed by Sydney Gottlieb of “MK Ultra” fame. This fact alone rules out that the mob or the Russians, Cubans, Chinese or some other autonomous killers did this on their own bill. And even if these groups would have been able to fake genuine looking Secret Service IDs – the fact that this deception was not investigated, immediately brings Hoover’s FBI into a top-position of suspects.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 08-29-2013, 12:35 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisco kid View Post
Here's an email exchange between Tyler Newcomb and myself in regards to an audio interview of Jean Hill acquired by them around 1971. Tyler is working to get some of this vintage audio online. I will keep you abreast of Tyler's progress unless he starts posting himself. Below is an excerpt from Tyler's foreword in Murder from Within which was republished in 2011. Jean Hill confirms more directly in this interview that there was a shot in the front of Jfk's limo and that is just icing on top of icing at this point.

The exact quote on the tape was "Yes" when asked…"But you do remember at least one shot from the front of the car"

On Aug 4, 2013, at 1:17 PM, "." <.com> wrote:

Creepy for sure, including Roy! What about that transcript of Jean Hill? Even just some of it. Are these from your interviews? Are they accurate?

Zapruder Film Shows JFK's Driver Firing Fatal Head Shot (August 7, 2007)

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector (a 33rd degree Mason) would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee

Murder from Within: Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy: Fred T. Newcomb: 9781463422424: Amazon.com: Books
During this time Dad (FRED NEWCOMB) and his two associates Gil Toff and Roy Dennis telephonically interviewed nearly 50 witnesses comprising 30 hours of tape. Many of these interviews became the basis for the book. One cannot listen to some of the Dallas Police officers interviewed (who smelled “gunpowder right there in the street” and heard shots “right next to me”) and not come away convinced there really was gunfire from within the motorcade. One cannot listen to 2 police officers stationed at Parkland Hospital who were standing next to the Limo and who each saw a bullet hole in the windshield and not become convinced of evidence tampering by the Secret Service.


Jean Hill saw Greer shoot Kennedy

She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right
.

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.


Had the question been "from in front of the car or simply, in front of the car" that could certainly have meant somewhere outside of the car but those words weren't spoken. FROM THE FRONT OF THE CAR LEAVES DOUBT THAT HE MEANT INSIDE THE CAR. TAKE OUT FROM AND YOU HAVE, THE FRONT OF THE CAR. VERY SPECIFIC. The key word here is, the, instead of in.

I can think of two natural ways to word questions that indicate a shot from the front, but not from inside the car. Adding the word 'from' in the second question would be unnecessary because it could still mean in the car. That debate will never happen because Roy Dennis didn't say those words.

Do you recall at least one shot from the front?
Do you recall at least one shot in front of the car?

Roy Dennis: But ah, you do recall at least one shot from the front of the car? Vocaroo | Voice message

Jean Hill: Yes.
__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 05-09-2016 at 03:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-30-2013, 04:34 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,130
Bill Hicks on the JFK Assassination - from Revelations - YouTube

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 08-30-2013, 12:29 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
There are no eyewitnesses who saw a hole on his face and if you can find one, there are forty who saw it on the opposite side. Of course the back of his head is gone in Zapruder. There is no debating that. The hole over the eye was altered in some way, but that's where it entered. The films are exactly what would be used in a debate, no doubt about that. That's exactly what I did successfully to the point of no challenge.

There's nothing blurry about the rear blow-out, the attempts to hide it, or skull detaching. It's perfectly clear and it matches an endless eyewitness count. The ficitious entrance wound that ain't on the rear has to be where the massive rear hole is, on the rear. The Commission Crazies can't go anywhere near the rear any longer, since the hole has been acknowledged. There is no longer any doubt about the rear exit, NONE.


__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-01-2013, 08:21 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
V. Palamara: Notes on Bill Greer

It took almost 47 years to prove Greer was jfk's real assassin. We know now the only one important thing Greer kept secret.

Greer retired in July 1966 after having undergone a stomach operation and Jackie Kennedy sent him a letter thanking him for being with the President until the end.
He said he "saw blood on Connally's shirt" and looked back only "one time", in direct contrast to the Zapruder film. He went on to say that he "didn't really see the President at all".
Said the Zapruder film "was proven legitimate".
Claimed to have not seen anyone on the triple overpass.
Regarding the assassination itself, Greer claimed that "we never stopped...there was no reason to stop...no need to stop." In regard to the direction of the shots, he said that "everyone was hit from the rear...my back was covered with it [debris from head shot]." When told that Connally has always insisted that he was hit with a different bullet than had hit JFK, Greer said "I feel that way, too. They [the Warren Commission] had lawyers working on it...these lawyers had already made up their mind". Greer also believed that the back wound [which he referred to as being in the "back of the shoulder"] did not go through and that that was also the first thought of the autopsy doctors in attendance.
Greer claimed he was "in the OPERATING ROOM at Parkland" [emphasis added] and stated that JFK's clothing "were in my custody from Parkland to Washington."
Greer denied that there was a hole in the limousine's windshield. He said there was only a "star"; a spidering crack.
Greer did not know why the photographers were out of their usual position in front of and close to JFK's limousine that fateful day in Dallas, but did not seem to regard this as suspicious.
Regarding agent Roy Kellerman, Greer said twice that he was "a very fine gentleman." Regarding President Kennedy, Greer said "He and I were pretty close friends. He treated me just wonderful."

Regarding William Manchester and his book "Death of a President", Greer said harshly "He's garbage...didn't like it at all", further commenting on Manchester's criticism concerning his age and reflexes behind the wheel [Greer thought that his experience was an advantage, coming from "years of experience" , and certainly not a disadvantage]. He went on to say that he thought that Jim Bishop's book ("The Day Kennedy Was Shot") was the best book of all regarding the events of November 22, 1963. (However, keep in mind that his comments were made in 1970)
Greer said, somewhat cryptically, "there's alot of things I know that no one else knows." (!)

Finally, Greer said that the Warren Commission closed up shop too soon and that "there might have been a conspiracy in another part of the country." [!!!]
__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 11-23-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-08-2013, 09:26 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
John F. Kennedy Assassination Homepage :: Warren Commission :: Hearings :: Volume II :: Page 128

There are few things more ironic than jfk's real assassin describing his own shot and ultimately debunking Oswald and the grassy snow job. At the end of Greer's testimony here, he takes his finger over his right forehead and drags it along his right temple to his right rear. Note how Greer doesn't turn around and speed off until he's sure his shot connected.

Greer confirmed his own shot with the help of Arlen Specter. Over the right eye out the right rear. It's that simple. Greer already pointed over his right eye, therefore, upper right side refers to that specific location.

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?

Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?

Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

Mr. Specter. Now, aside from that opening which you have described and you have indicated a circle with a diameter of approximately 5 inches, would you say that is about what you have indicated there?

Mr. Greer. Approximately I would say 5 inches; yes.

Mr. Specter. Did you observe any other opening or hole of any sort in the head itself?

Mr. Greer. No, sir; I didn't. No other one.

Mr. Specter. Specifically did you observe a hole which would be below the large area of skull which was absent?

Mr. Greer. No, sir; I didn't.

Mr. Specter. Did you have occasion to look in the back of the head immediately below where the skull was missing?

Mr. Greer. No; I can't remember even examining the head that close at that time.

John F. Kennedy Assassination Homepage :: Warren Commission :: Hearings :: Volume II :: Page 124

Mr. Specter. What did you observe with respect to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the Parkland Hospital?

Mr. Greer. To the best of my knowledge he was laying, it seemed across Mrs. Kennedy, looked like laying across her lap or in front of her, I am not too sure which, I opened the doors--the doors were opened before I got to it, someone else had opened the doors and they were trying to get Connally out, and Mrs. Connally out of the seats so they could get to the President.

Mr. Specter. What did you observe about the President with respect to his wounds?

Mr. Greer. His head was all shot, this whole part was all a matter of blood like he had been hit.

Mr. Specter. Indicating the top and right rear side of the head?

Mr. Greer. Yes, sir; it looked like that was all blown off.

Mr. Specter.Yes.

Mr. Greer. I run around the front of the car and got hold of a stretcher or thing and I got hold of it to keep it steady while they lifted the President's body onto it and then I helped pull the front end of it into the emergency room.

Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer.





That is dislodged scalp on the top back of his head. Humes said so, but I have it on my other computer. He downplays the wound over the right eye because that's where the bullet really entered. Big hole on rear, small hole over right eye. It's that simple. "HIS FACE WAS NORMAL", except for the entrance over the right eye.

__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 06-29-2015 at 05:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-12-2013, 03:47 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
Hundreds of Jfk researchers agreed that most eyewitnesses saw a large hole on the right rear. Read the witness statements.
JFK Wound Witnesses - (ag6)

I was apparently the first researcher to expose that Zapruder frame 313 and others clearly depicted the rear exit that so many reported seeing. The con-kooks, at least some of them had to have noticed it, but ignored it because it directly proved the government simply reversed the wound path.

The back of jfk's head opens up after 312 but before 313. The impact's in the right front, not the right side.





JFK last shot Slow Motion Zapruder Film frames 310 to 328 - YouTube
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-28-2013, 02:58 AM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
Arlen Specter: Dr Humes - JFK SHOT IN THROAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTFXIudM2ek
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10-20-2013, 04:24 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
Notice that jfk's nose never moves but his head appears to move forward because of the rear starting to gape open.



__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-20-2013, 05:24 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisco kid View Post
Notice that jfk's nose never moves but his head appears to move forward because of the rear starting to gape open.
RN Patricia Hutton Testimony
History Matters Archive - MD 99 - Nurse Patricia B. Hutton's 11/22/63 Typed Statement; and ARRB Call Report of 3/17/97 Discussion with Ms. Patricia Gustafson (nee Hutton), pg


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-20-2013, 07:10 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
Thanks. Nice stuff.

The reflection was proven fake long ago. It only appears in the Zapruder film. That means it wasn't added to three other recordings where it must be present had it been real.

-Mary Moorman took her polaroid at Zapruder frame 309, and in it the white blob was not added.
-The Muchmore Film is important and a bonus for proving Greer the real assassin. The capture below is the moment of the headshot and no fake reflection was added to Roy's head either.
-And finally, the all-important Nix Film provides a double whammy. Not only is it missing the white blob, but Roy's heads snaps back far enough to where his forehead faces the sky. Apparently they were able to curtail that movement in Zapruder. His head moves perfectly with the white blob in Zapruder, but they didn't bother adding any fake imagery to these three other recordings.

-In Nix, Greer's left arm raises to the level of his right shoulder and retracts after the shot. THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN.




__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 06-06-2016 at 05:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-20-2013, 08:14 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
I did NOT write this. From another poster/forum, a few years ago.

Funny thing about conspiracies, and theories, is that often times the other parts of the "plan" are important parts, but made to DISTRACT from a very simple truth!

This is how it has always been, and this is the most important aspect of it all. If you confront people with the "simple" evidence (which is the driver landed fatal blow) people will reject it having been so used to such a complex conspiracy theory that no one will ever figure out!

It is Genius when you think about it, formulate a massive plan to take out JFK who was a threat to national security of the secret government. But the one thing they were counting on was the man hiding in plain sight, with the means to finish him directly. While everyone around the grassy knoll, the buildings, and even people within the car were panicking, they had no idea what was going on, greer took the final shot. It was the perfect distraction.

edit the film that proves it.
__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 05-18-2015 at 07:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-21-2013, 03:19 AM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.



So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-26-2013, 02:59 AM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
Here's the now infamous wink, back and to LBJ's right, just before being sworn in. The man to the left in the bowtie is Congressman Albert Thomas, winking at LBJ.

https://www.google.com/search?q=albe...g&ved=0CB8QsAQ






__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 03-05-2016 at 09:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-29-2013, 03:38 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,130
On 22 November 2013, the Oswald Innocence Campaign will be hosting the premiere event to commemorate the 50th observance of the JFK assassination in Santa Barbara, CA, at the FessParker Doubletree Hotel (1-10:30 PM). Presenting cutting-edge research on the death of our 35th President, which holds the keys to understanding what took place, it will feature some of the best authors on some the most important evidence that clarifies and illuminates that tragic event in Dallas on 22 November 1963.
JFK 50th: The keys to understanding his assassination | Veterans Today

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 11-06-2013, 06:38 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
Current program on Bravo or Ovation or some other insignificant station had a program on that introduces some person's theory that a Secret Service agent in the following car heard the shots, grabbed an AR-15 from the floorboard and accidentally shot Kennedy as he was releasing the safety. It aired Sunday on ReelzChannel.

Apparently there are film clips that show the agent with the AR-15.


Hugh Betzner apparently saw the driver shoot jfk with a revolver. He also saw Hickey with his rifle. Hickey did not fire his rifle and I'd love to see even one witness who said so. Numerous witnesses reported the SS shooting back. HICKEY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN SHOOTING BACK AND SHOT JFK, AS HE WAS BEHIND HIM. JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

Betzner confirms that two guns were in the motorcade, one being the handgun that the driver used to assassinate the President and the other pulled out by an agent in the follow-up car. The firecracker reference is a subtle way of saying a shot was fired in the car.

I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was standing back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pulled out what looked like a rifle.

I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11-06-2013, 07:32 PM
PYak1967 PYak1967 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 40
I Concur

:Quote

"Jim Marrs told this huge lie three years ago. He doesn't care that he's a proven liar because he'll never (likely) be asked by anyone in the media about Greer's hands being off the steering wheel just seconds before he shot the wounded President.

He lied because he knew he could probably get away with it indefinitely but those days of claiming authority are over."

I agree as what I see is - the driver was facing straight ahead, when JFK was already holding his throat from the 1st shot/shots. They started looking around as knew THEY were in the firing line too. I never did believe this version of events....I'm more the multiple shooter teams, with Oswald as the Secret Service patsy. As knowing weapons/military, they would not want to use a handgun in a moving car while trying to drive and aim/conceal all while 1,000s are at the event, and Millions can watch film of event...so Too many chances of failure AND exposure as the driver would have been caught. All this is just my personal opinion, based upon my Own research, NOT Facts, just my thoughts OK. My reasons for this view of Oswald working with the authorities are mainly based on him waltzing in and out of Russia like he was a diplomat, when he was supposed to be an ordinary guy. Then brings his wife back at height of Commie BStards type attitudes/brainwashing, then he hangs around with Mob/Cubans/Secret Services of many types and sexual depravity parties, so it just smells like Oswald IS one of Them, but was "Patsied" while they got rid of all the damning evidence and installed Johnson into power who kept the very lucrative Drugs/Vietnam war/Cold war going for another 30 yrs for the Cold War, how costly was that to the whole world. Don't believe a lovely trustworthy politician would do something so awful??? Operation Northwoods, Operation Gladio, 9/11, 7/7 (UK), funding Hitler in WW2, funding Lenin (Who ordered a NEW Rolls Royce from the Brits, very communist of him ;-} ), I can name too many I don't wish to depress myself anymore than I have to.

The bankers/arms corps/oil cartels were able to then wage untold wars as they also own the media/politicians and the Dictators such as Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Noriega, Amin, and at least 100 more I CAN Name were installed by them so they could do HUGE Resource grabs around the globe.....THEN sent it all to offshore TAX Havens....THEN Caused another global recession with their Dodgy Mortgages, "LIBOR Rate" Trillion $ scandals and another one bigger than the LIBOR that no one wants to mention it seems...NOW they tell us they are POOR and can they have some TAX $s please to "Bail" Them OUT!!!! Hmmmm and we pay up and STILL Vote on their ILLEGAL voting electronic devices so THEIR Guy always gets in....Don't ya just LOVE IT?????

BTW Now I've told you all this, I will have to dispose of you.....secrets and all that....PLEASE Excuse my writing style was blown away when I Typed this.
__________________
 

Last edited by PYak1967; 11-06-2013 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Addition of Quote
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 11-07-2013, 05:03 PM
frisco kid frisco kid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 230
The red halo/spray, brain matter, and skull detaching all came out the rear.

The very first eyewitness confirms that what we see on jfk's face in Zapruder, really came out the rear of his skull, exactly where the bullet really exited. It is very clear that the rear is breaking open when the red mist appears in the right front.

The President was struck in the forehead, over the right eye. "All of the brain matter went out the back of the head. It was like a red halo, a red circle with bright matter in the middle of it, it just went like that. (She means the mist disappeared into the air). The back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. He must've been hit from the front or side, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=WHvfDijnASM


Ex-Secret Service Agent Hill: Oswald Was Lone Gunman

I want to help you in any way I can to produce a legible case for the rear exit. The goal would be for you to present it to your peers and find agreement about the location of the hole. It doesn't have to go any further and maybe shouldn't. The main point would be to highlight the absurdity that a bullet could've entered and exited the rear. That very theory comes from Clint Hill in an interview a few years ago. I could not be more genuine about this and confident that you are the right person to take it to others for inspection. As you can see, the hole starts opening up after 312 and presents fully in 313. Please let me know your thoughts. Rob

"It entered the right rear of the head . . . and exited the upper right rear quadrant of the skull.

But it was so explosive that it caused an eruption of material, and that material came over myself, the rear of the car, Mrs. Kennedy," Hill recalled.

"I got up on the back of the car. She didn't know I was there, but I got my hands on her and I put her in the back seat, and when I did that, the president's body fell farther to its left with his head in her lap, and then I could see his eyes were fixed, I could see the hole in the upper right rear of the skull. None of the brain matter in that area was still there. It was all destroyed."

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I












Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
Yoi don't know what the scientist said, yet you accuse me of npt knowing what I am talking about.

Interesting.



What did the autopsy say about the shots?
Where did the forty or so eyewitnesses say the missing skull was?

"All of the brain matter went out the back of the head. It was like a red halo, a red circle with bright matter in the middle of it, it just went like that. (She means the mist disappeared into the air). The back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. He must've been hit from the front or side, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=WHvfDijnASM
__________________
 

Last edited by frisco kid; 05-06-2016 at 05:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers