Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

General Discussion Other general discussions on topics not listed above.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 05-27-2018, 03:18 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
There is no "BLOCH WALL"

there is no "BLOCK REGION"


All these are denotative of a CARTESIAN LOCUS

If there was something there, you could cut a magnet in half and have a NORTH pole half and SOUTH pole half


Nobody can understand magnetism without understanding the ancient Greek principle of Icommensurability OR knowing the REAL definition of POLARITY



You CANT GET THERE from here gerlfriend.
incommensurable
μη δυνάμενος να μετρηθή (not possible to be measured)

...or you can say in that case indivisible.

And of course there is always the so called Bloch region or else middle ground state where pressure mediation between light matter electric charge and dark(unknown) matter magnetic charge balance out and are in equilibrium. In a static field (not EM wave) E is -180 opposite to B. There are trying to cancel each other and constantly press against each other.


How many times you break a magnet there will be always a Bloch region created where this pressures balance. Always finding the sweat spot. You can see that when you attach a steel plate on one of the pole of a magnet. The Bloch wall will shift.


That is my take on the Bloch wall and is very hard someone to convince me otherwise...

EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #182  
Old 05-27-2018, 03:27 PM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
incommensurable
μη δυνάμενος να μετρηθή (not possible to be measured)
thats not the definition of incommensurability, thats what can be said OF what is incommensurable, but not what it IS.


the AORISTOS DYAS is incommensurable, A+ Horizmos, or "Without a (line) Horizon", meaning it has no PLACE (topos) to find it like a line on the Horizon, you cant point to it, cause it has no PLACE / Location.

To try to point to a (place/location/ Cartesian) value like the "bloch wall" is as useless as pointing to HOPE or LOVE

There is nothing located "there"
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 05-27-2018, 03:32 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
Peace out Girl Scout


Dare anyone to solve THIS IMAGE
https://ibb.co/hGq58J

HOW the HELL is it possible to have the SAME IMAGE on left and right????

cause on the right, in the center of the ring magnet, there IS NOTHING THERE



Soooooo HOW does 'NOTHING' have the SAME image as the side/"pole" of any other normal magnet.
Yep! I second that...nothing there...the pressure whirl is generating a void at the center and this is true for every magnet pole of a magnet independent its physical shape.

Aslo all magnetic dipole fields have the same geometry independent of shape of magnet or strength.
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 05-27-2018, 04:04 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
There is nothing located "there"

Ahh! ΑΟΡΙΣΤΟΣ = vague, indefinite ... now I get what you mean.


Of course there is nothing there it is 0 zero electric charge pressure differential there E=0. It is the equilibrium line.

If a magnet could be represented by numbers. Bloch domain wall would be always the zero. There is always the zero line on a magnet, thus however many time I spit physically a magnet there will be always a zero. I call the zero the Bloch wall If you don't mind

With that said generation of energy comes always from zero. At the zero ground level electric charge there is no electric energy of light matter to hold off the door shut. And all the hell breaks loose.

The gate to dark matter (aether?) domain opens and dark matter magnetic charge gets ejected into light matter in the form of two hyperboloid counterspace opposite jets of magnetic energy, thus dipole magnetism.

This implies to all matter magnetic or not.

The crux of my EM - Light&Dark matter theory

Therefore because in any two points in the universe from the macroscale down to the quantum level, the electric charge is unbalanced and therefore there is always an Electric field produced, and there is always also a midpoint (domain wall) between them, where E=0, this is the exact spatial string where magnetism emanates out of the dark matter domain as a unknown yet magnetic charge particle or its quanta...is it the superluminal neutrino?...I don't know.

Important here to note is because magnetism is ejected out of the midpoint (domain wall) as monopole dark matter radiation of any spatial electric field between two electric charged points is space therefore because this dipole nature of electric fields the monopole megnetism is ejected in two distinct jets each towards each electric charge of the electric dipolar field, thus magnetism experienced in ordinary matter is always dipole in nature.

This is a beautiful theory because it binds electromagnetism with dark matter domain proving that what we call electromagnetism (including unified strong and weak force) is an effect caused by the interaction of ordinary monopole electric charged matter with dark monopole magnetic charged matter everywhere in the universe and in any scale.

Also the stronger the electric charge unbalance between two spatial regions for example in a dipole magnet, the more the domain wall between these two regions opens up and more magnetic charge emanates from the domain wall out of the dark matter to the ordinary matter thus more electromagnetism.

If the above theory proves theoretical or/and experimental true, and we consequently then get rid of the "action at a distance" dogma and accept dark matter (magnetic monopole charge) as the elusive till now medium for energy and information transfer then we have also opened the gates and made the breakthrough for explaining gravity I submit.


EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 05-27-2018 at 04:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 05-27-2018, 04:43 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Point of disagreement?

...continuing

Because opposite direction of the two jets of magnetic charge emanating from the Bloch region of every dipole magnet...

THERE IS NO MAGNETIC FLUX GOING FROM NORTH POLE TO SOUTH POLE OF MAGNET OR VICE VERSA! PERIOD.

Magnetic charge is circulating separately between each pole and the Bloch domain wall on each side of a dipole magnet forming two distinct magnetic bubbles or else hemispheres. These hemispheres have counter torque geometry.

Also notice after the generation of the magnetic field of a permanent magnet magnetic charge dipole jets pressure are pushing away all free electric charges towards the poles therefore we never get a voltage reading between the poles of a neodymium magnet (ferromagnets are dielectric) .

Magnetic charge trajectories are extending pass the physical dimensions of a magnet through space until eventually due electric charge blockage in space (remember electric charge is always fighting magnetic charge, they don't like each other) they fall back, colapse, to the magnetic poles, counter space void (dark circles on the ferrocell following the minimum energy loss path.

my2cents

EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 05-27-2018 at 04:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 05-27-2018, 04:46 PM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
...continuing

my2cents

EM

A magnet doesnt have "poles", it has the inverse of counterspace, ie the Ether, etc (names are meaningless)

the so-called "bloch wall" (another meaningless concept) sits at the opposite of force and motion (ie magnetism),

sits at the opposite of space
sits at the opposite of magnitude

of course even saying "sits at" is still wrong.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 05-27-2018, 05:03 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
A magnet doesnt have "poles", it has the inverse of counterspace, ie the Ether, etc (names are meaningless)

the so-called "bloch wall" (another meaningless concept) sits at the opposite of force and motion (ie magnetism),

sits at the opposite of space
sits at the opposite of magnitude

of course even saying "sits at" is still wrong.
I agree name calling all the time the little poor magnet is rude!

__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 05-27-2018, 05:47 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,003
Welcome Theoria!!

Is great to have you here -finally- TheoriaApophasis!!

So trying to establish a Final Geometry Shape for a Magnetic Field...

We have an empty "kind of tunnel" between each extreme end (namely poles) where both "tunnels" run (Axis Parallel) INWARDS towards the center or counterspace plane, where the accretion Disc (Dielectric Field) is at its Equator (center)...where related to "our space"...this type of cross (tunnel plus center plane) there is absolutely NADA...Nothing.

Do you agree with me that when we move a magnet in space, linearly (parallel) to its axis, we are "stirring" all electrons on its surrounding space in the same direction as Field Partial Spins add to full rotations?

If you agree with the above...then, say IF we would be able to "stir" electrons SPATIALLY THE SAME WAY as magnetic field does...but without any field present...and insert a coil within such space...do you think we could be able to collect Energy from those Spatial Electronic Spins?

Thanks in advance Ken!!


Warm Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 05-27-2018, 06:09 PM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
If you agree with the above...then, say IF we would be able to "stir" electrons
Ufopolitics

Whut? No such thing as "charge carrying particles". ie electrons.

Nikola Tesla November 1928 interview:
On the whole subject of matter, in fact, Dr. Tesla holds views that are startlingly original. He disagrees with the accepted atomic theory of matter, and does not believe in the existence of an “electron” as pictured by science.
“To account for its apparently small mass, science conceives of the electron as a hollow sphere, a sort of bubble, such a bubble could exist in a medium as a gas or liquid because its internal pressure is not altered by deformation. But if, as supposed, the internal pressure of an electron is due to the repulsion of electric masses, the slightest conceivable deformation must result in the destruction of the bubble! Just to mention another improbability...” - Nikola Tesla
Article: “A Famous Prophet of Science Looks into the Future” (Popular Science Monthly)


“My ideas regarding the electron are at variance with those generally entertained. I hold that it is a relatively large entity carrying a surface charge and is not an elementary unit (particle). When the ‘electron’ leaves an electrode of high potential and in a high vacuum it carries an electrostatic charge many times greater than normal.” – N. Tesla

“To describe an electron as a negatively charged body is equivalent to saying that it is an expanding-contracting particle. There is no such condition in nature as a negative charge, nor are there negatively charged particles. Charge and discharge are opposite conditions, as filling and emptying, or compressing and expanding are opposite conditions.” – W. Russell

JJ Thomson developed the “Ether Atom” ideas of M. Faraday into his “Electronic Corpuscle”, this indivisible unit. One corpuscle terminates on one Faradic tube of force, and this quantifies as one Coulomb. This corpuscle is not and electron, it is a constituent of what today is known incorrectly as an “electron”. (Thomson relates 1000 corpuscles per electron) In this view, that taken by W. Crookes, J.J. Thomson, and N. Tesla, the cathode ray is not electrons, but in actuality corpuscles of the Ether.” – E. Dollard

“There is no rest mass to an ‘electron’. It is given here the ‘electron’ is no more than a broken loose “hold fast” under the grip of the tensions within the dielectric lines of force. They are the broken ends of the split in half package of spaghetti. Obviously this reasoning is not welcome in the realm of Einstein’s Theory of Relativity.” – E. Dollard

“Unfortunately to a large extent in dealing with dielectric fields the prehistoric conception of the electro-static charge, the ‘electron’, on the conductor still exists, and by its use destroys the analogy between the two components of the electric field, the magnetic and dielectric. This makes the consideration of dielectric fields unnecessarily complicated” - C.P. Steinmetz (Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses)

The idea of electricity as a flow of ‘electrons’ in a conductor was regarded by Oliver Heaviside as “a psychosis”. This encouraged Heaviside to begin a series of writings

Also consider the J.J. Thomson concept of the "electron" (his own discovery). Thomson considered the electron the terminal end of one unit line of dielectric induction.

“Electrons as a separate, distinct entity…doesn’t really exist, they are merely bumps in something called a ‘field’.” - Dr. Steve Biller

You cannot say that stretching a trillion rubber bands nailed to the floor and releasing them or breaking their “force lines” is the “flow of electrons”; discharge is a terminal movement in systems of inductance or dielectric capacitance. There are no discrete particles in the universe and certainly none that mediate charges, discharges, magnetism, electromagnetism, gravity, and radiation, only fields, all modalities of the Ether. The so-called ‘electrons’ are not particles, not objects or subjects but are the dynamic principle of discharge, and are certainly not charge-carriers, fields are not particles, are not “electrons”, nor assuredly are there energy discharges in the vacuum of space involving ‘electrons’; the ‘electron’ is a fiction of fallacious observation and an even more faulty mental acuity, spawned naturally from the minds of materialists, or an Atomist. Electricity is Ether in a state of dynamic polarization; magnetism is Ether in a state of dynamic circular polarization upon itself, is the radiative termination of electrical discharge; dielectricity is the Ether under stress or strain. The motions and strains of the Ether give rise to electrification. Phi times Psi gives Q; ‘electrons’ do not mediate these electrical and magnetic forces or their likewise the Ether fields.



This Electron = Particle BS is nothing more than Greek ATOMISM. The universe is NOT a giant sea of tiny pool balls rolling and banging and spinning.


How the so-called "electron microscope" REALLY works>
"Because the SEM (scanning electron microscope) utilizes vacuum conditions and uses ‘electrons’ to form an image, specialpreparations must be applied to the sample. All water must be removed from the samples because the water would vaporize in the vacuum.

All metals are conductive and require no preparation before being used. All non-metals need to be made conductive by covering the sample with a thin layer of conductive material. This is done by using a device called a "sputter coater”. The sputter coater uses an electric field and argon gas. The sample is placed in a small chamber that is at a vacuum.

Argon gas and an electric field cause an ‘electron’ to be removed from the argon, making the atoms positively charged. The argon ions then become attracted to a negatively charged gold foil. The argon ions knock gold atoms from the surface of the gold foil. These gold atoms fall and settle onto the surface of the sample producing a thin gold coating ”

Only conductive (metal) samples are suitable for “electron” microscopy untreated, all other samples are metal treated to prevent them from burning up in the intense dielectric beam. The resulting image is therefore of the metal coating or stain and not the original sample! Never believe a relativist telling you he’s “shooting his electron gun”. A metal dielectric reflector of a once living organism is not the original sample nor are there electrons scanning it. This device in reality is a dielectric scanning reflector, which produces fine images as only reflected off metal surfaces. The very focusing beams of these microscope are constrictor “lenses” of dielectric flux lines.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 05-27-2018, 06:43 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,003
The "Nothing" of a Magnetic Field?



Is this the geometry of "nothing"?


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 05-27-2018, 06:59 PM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Is this the geometry of "nothing"?
Ufopolitics

how about

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134746...in/dateposted/


which is also same seen here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134746128@N05/



__________________
 

Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 05-27-2018 at 07:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 05-27-2018, 08:18 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
OK, So...your image shows:



Then redoing the Geo Volume of "Nothing" based on your graph...



I mean, could we connect both Hyperbolas into one Hyperboloid, plus disc to complete the Counterspace Volume?

Now related to Ferrocell...is it then showing the two Dielectric Hyperboloids?, since it clearly shows two separate volumes and a dividing center plane.

According to your image it shows a full magnetic "Torus" (contortion plane) from top to bottom of magnet axis...not likely observed on ferrocell.


Thanks


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 05-27-2018, 08:41 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
Much better now!

Magnetic torus on each "pole" not crossing over the inertia plane disk. Sorry about the distortion of the image.

Magnetism emanates from the accretion disk coming out from the invisible dark energy domain as an aether manifestation.

Attached Images
File Type: png much better now!.png (203.6 KB, 44 views)
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 05-27-2018 at 08:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 05-27-2018, 09:16 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
Much better now!

Magnetic torus on each "pole" not crossing over the inertia plane disk. Sorry about the distortion of the image.
My Friend Markoul,

Please re-read drawing, the two white hyperbolas are called :Dielectric Hyperboloids

The Two Red Curves denote the Magnetic Torus profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
Magnetism emanates from the accretion disk coming out from the invisible dark energy domain as an aether manifestation.

According to what I have learned, it is the other way around...

Magnetism emanates from each two opposite ends (Centrifugal) to return to dielectric-accretion disk (Centripetal)

Hope this helps out..

Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 05-27-2018, 10:42 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
Magnetism emanates from each two opposite ends (Centrifugal) to return to dielectric-accretion disk (Centripetal)

Hope this helps out..

Regards


Ufopolitics
Dear Ufopolitcs,

Do you know whirlpools which eject?... they always suck (I am not talking about electric charge expelled by the plasma series of the primer fields video series, but purerly about magnetic energy and flux, remember magnetism pushes away, deflects electricity as you observe on the crt, they don't like each other)

Sorry to bust your bubble Ufopolitcs but magnetic radiation is generated and originates form zero thus the accretion disk (Bloch wall) coming out from aether domain (dark domain) into light matter (our domain):

In the wire-frame representation of the field you have created. Each torus on each pole of the magnet consists of elipsoid flux trajectories (I know Ken will now hate me for telling this, but just to show the flow of magnetic energy and with what we see in the ferrocell)

If you would apply vectors it would look like this:



Poles (dark void on the center of the pole) are really input portals and return points for the magnetic flux and energy.

So what is then the difference you ask me between "North" and "South" pole?

If you observe the image above (you have created ) we see the counter skew trajectories of the flux on the two poles. This creates a counter torque geometry or rotation if you prefer between the two poles. North pole vortex is whirling from an observer CCW and South pole CW. Of course all this happen in superluminal speed and we perceive only the magnetic field as a static field.

EM
Attached Images
File Type: png flux trajectories vectors.png (412.8 KB, 36 views)
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 05-27-2018 at 10:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 05-27-2018, 11:16 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
The Fan analogy

Utterly the magnetic flux of a dipole magnet on its two poles is best emulated by a PC fan.

From on side it blows, turn it to other side and it sucks. Now change the skew angles of the fins and it will reverse its operation for the same direction of rotation.


EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 05-28-2018, 02:52 AM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
Utterly the magnetic flux of a dipole magnet on its two poles is best emulated by a PC fan.

From on side it blows, turn it to other side and it sucks. Now change the skew angles of the fins and it will reverse its operation for the same direction of rotation.


EM
I agree with your theory. The field is emanating from within.
The field grows larger as the magnetic strength is increased.
Like blowing into a balloon (a dipolar one).

And, you can't change the direction of rotation
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 05-28-2018, 09:38 AM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
The field grows larger as the magnetic strength is increased.
Like blowing into a balloon (a dipolar one).
dyetalon,

Perfect analogy and wisdom.

If it grows in volume with strength symmetrically, then the energy must come and originated within the structure and at the center.

Also for anyone who believes on the aether since we can't directly detect it, it must come from a hidden domain by our reality manifesting as dipole magnetism in our reality. We call this, dark domain for a better lack of words.

This dark monopole magnetic energy is interacting all the time with our light monopole electric energy domain reality and we experience this interaction with the phenomena called Electromagnetism.

Dark matter and dark energy not interacting with our light matter and light energy as mainstream sciences says is wrong, it was there from the beginning in front of our nose. It is called Electromagnetism.

I know all this sounds science fiction, but so was regarded electricity 500 years ago, and it is the only intuitive logical conclusion. If you can not specify from where magnetic energy is generated and originates (ken will hate this, for lack of better words) thus what the magnetic charge particle is you must assume it come out from an hidden domain...

...and what best than the domain wall (e.g. Bloch) of any magnetic dipole. A something, is always coming out from nothing thus zero.

EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 05-28-2018 at 09:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 05-28-2018, 10:30 AM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
clear view of dielectric plane of a pair of magnets



****ing hell, I see clearly the dielectric plane black line at the center!

Specially at the end of the video.

Looks like it's burned in the ferrocell

It's a domain tear where dark magnetic energy gets ejected in our light electric domain, in the form of two opposite jets, thus dipole magnetism. You can call it the magnetic vibrations center and origin. The flux swirls around each pole and returns through each pole portal center void, back to the dielectric plane.

Congratulations Brian! You never stop to amaze me!

EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 05-28-2018 at 10:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 05-28-2018, 12:58 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Ken explaining the puzzle question he put on this tread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
Peace out Girl Scout


Dare anyone to solve THIS IMAGE
https://ibb.co/hGq58J

HOW the HELL is it possible to have the SAME IMAGE on left and right????

cause on the right, in the center of the ring magnet, there IS NOTHING THERE



Soooooo HOW does 'NOTHING' have the SAME image as the side/"pole" of any other normal magnet.
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote
  #201  
Old 05-28-2018, 01:51 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
About Ken's above puzzle

I don't know but I get the feeling that we all say the same things but are using different words.

Its the Tower of Babel curse...

Why we should see any different on the above quoted image link between the fields of a cube magnet (left) and a ring magnet (right)?...

...magnetic dipole fields don't care about the physical shape of a magnet. They are all the same geometry.

In both cases we see the 2D compressed image projection simultaneously, of both toroidal 3D fields (top view) of the two poles of a magnet. Thus because both toroidal pole fields are induced in the ferrocell and because the ferrocell is transparent to magnetism both fields are shown as a combined, interlaced pattern in 2D. Notice that interlaced, crossing lines shown by the ferrocell are actually overlapping and not crossing in 3D space. Magnetic lines never cross on a dipole magnetic field.

You can see that this is the case I am describing by holding a strong magnet from a distance and a bit of inclination from the ferrocell surface, and then assuming the ferrocell is sensitive enough will pick up only a single torus field of a single pole and it will appear on the ferrocell as a roled-in slinky. without any crossing and interlaced lines.

This is difficult done with a ring magnet because its small height. Better try it with an elongated bar or rod magnet where the two poles are more physically separated.



Also additional to Ken's question the 3D field of a magnet is holographic and some kind of a fractal meaning there are layers or shells like an onion of the same repeating itself field geometrical pattern extending out into space one inside the other forming a solid volume cloud of two hemispheres each residing on each pole of the magnet and extending out in space until the radius distance of measurable influence of the magnet.

These two magnetic hemispheres or bubbles are tangent back to back on the Bloch ground state domain wall of the magnetic field forming the final spherical shape of the magnetic dipole field:



It's more or less like the structure of our brain geometrically.

Also the holographic, fractal attribute of a magnetic 3D field is also the reason why the same torus pattern appears for a ring magnet placed on a ferrocell both inside the ring condensed and also extends outside the ring on the circular surface of the ferrocell (see in below link the right picture):

https://ibb.co/hGq58J


my2cents

EM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mqdefault.jpg (8.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 2-anothermoebius3.jpg (439.0 KB, 28 views)
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 05-28-2018 at 02:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 05-28-2018, 03:07 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
About Ken's above puzzle

I don't know but I get the feeling that we all say the same things but are using different words.

Its the Tower of Babel curse...

Why we should see any different on the above quoted image link between the fields of a cube magnet (left) and a ring magnet (right)?...

...magnetic dipole fields don't care about the physical shape of a magnet. They are all the same geometry.

In both cases we see the 2D compressed image projection simultaneously, of both toroidal 3D fields (top view) of the two poles of a magnet. Thus because both toroidal pole fields are induced in the ferrocell and because the ferrocell is transparent to magnetism both fields are shown as a combined, interlaced pattern in 2D. Notice that interlaced, crossing lines shown by the ferrocell are actually overlapping and not crossing in 3D space. Magnetic lines never cross on a dipole magnetic field.

You can see that this is the case I am describing by holding a strong magnet from a distance and a bit of inclination from the ferrocell surface, and then assuming the ferrocell is sensitive enough will pick up only a single torus field of a single pole and it will appear on the ferrocell as a roled-in slinky. without any crossing and interlaced lines.

This is difficult done with a ring magnet because its small height. Better try it with an elongated bar or rod magnet where the two poles are more physically separated.

...

Also additional to Ken's question the 3D field of a magnet is holographic and some kind of a fractal meaning there are layers or shells like an onion of the same repeating itself field geometrical pattern extending out into space one inside the other forming a solid volume cloud of two hemispheres each residing on each pole of the magnet and extending out in space until the radius distance of measurable influence of the magnet.

These two magnetic hemispheres or bubbles are tangent back to back on the Bloch ground state domain wall of the magnetic field forming the final spherical shape of the magnetic dipole field:

...

It's more or less like the structure of our brain geometrically.

Also the holographic, fractal attribute of a magnetic 3D field is also the reason why the same torus pattern appears for a ring magnet placed on a ferrocell both inside the ring condensed and also extends outside the ring on the circular surface of the ferrocell (see in below link the right picture):

...


my2cents

EM
All is very apparent in this recent image of mine:



Notice how the light swirls around the poles. This is the vortex spiraling out of the Bloch region.
Or as Ken puts it, the 'dielectric plane'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg black holes and bloch region.jpg (1.17 MB, 31 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by dyetalon; 05-28-2018 at 03:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 05-28-2018, 03:15 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
Dear Ufopolitcs,

Do you know whirlpools which eject?... they always suck (I am not talking about electric charge expelled by the plasma series of the primer fields video series, but purely about magnetic energy and flux, remember magnetism pushes away, deflects electricity as you observe on the crt, they don't like each other)
Dear Markoul,

The only reason I care about correcting your slight error(s)... is to make you understand for the best results of all your conclusions...therefore, your final paper.

Ok...on your example: A "whirlpool"...it does suck from one end...BUT, Expels/Exhausts from the other end...it "must" expels what was sucked right?

A Tornado is a perfect example of a whirlpool...it sucks from the bottom side on earth surface....to then exhaust on top spatial ends.

A Magnetic Field Dipole is composed of Two small Tornadoes...Both suck from the center of the field to expel at each pole ends.


Low Pressure, Low Magnetic Force is at Center of Magnet...while higher potential forces are located and distributed equally at each ends of the magnet...without any distinction for North or South.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
Sorry to bust your bubble Ufopolitcs but magnetic radiation is generated and originates form zero thus the accretion disk (Bloch wall) coming out from aether domain (dark domain) into light matter (our domain):

In the wire-frame representation of the field you have created. Each torus on each pole of the magnet consists of elipsoid flux trajectories (I know Ken will now hate me for telling this, but just to show the flow of magnetic energy and with what we see in the ferrocell)

If you would apply vectors it would look like this:



Poles (dark void on the center of the pole) are really input portals and return points for the magnetic flux and energy.

So what is then the difference you ask me between "North" and "South" pole?

If you observe the image above (you have created ) we see the counter skew trajectories of the flux on the two poles. This creates a counter torque geometry or rotation if you prefer between the two poles. North pole vortex is whirling from an observer CCW and South pole CW. Of course all this happen in superluminal speed and we perceive only the magnetic field as a static field.

EM
Wrong my friend...what the word "accretion" means to you?...increase or adding by adherence...

Any "return" of any flow, whether in hydraulics or in Physics in general, are points of low pressures...then how come the poles of any magnet are the strongest potential of magnetic forces...while the center of any magnet is where the lowest forces are found?

The Center Plane of a Magnetic Field is the very starting point, for the two linear, but opposed forces which expel spatially and centrifugally outwards into space.

Take a look at the drawing below...it is originally from K. Wheeler...but I can not find the original...as it is not on his book...at least the Edition I have..So, I reproduce it:



Exactly the same way a Magnetic Field is formed....right from the very center of a coil>>> outwards, in opposite directions.

It is kind of hard to understand this, since we make a line from one end to the other...no center...but only the one that math offers dividing length in two...

Now, imagine each "line" coming from center...spins outwards...to then return back to its origin...the center...However, both spirals are spinning in the same exact direction...can you understand that?


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-28-2018 at 03:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 05-28-2018, 03:21 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
All is very apparent in this recent image of mine:



Notice how the light swirls around the poles. This is the vortex spiraling out of the Bloch region.
Or as Ken puts it, the 'dielectric plane'
Hi Dyetalon,

Yes, exactly that!!!...and so I agree that we all may have been talking same thing with different words...

Vortex at each pole Spirals out from center, originates from center outwards...to then return back to center.

Centrifugal forces coming from center out to Each Pole Space, then returning back to center Centripetally...

Nice image btw!!


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 05-28-2018, 03:50 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hi Dyetalon,

Yes, exactly that!!!...and so I agree that we all may have been talking same thing with different words...

Vortex at each pole Spirals out from center, originates from center outwards...to then return back to center.

Centrifugal forces coming from center out to Each Pole Space, then returning back to center Centripetally...

Nice image btw!!


Regards


Ufopolitics
Thanks. I took that pix a couple of months ago with a new camera. (recommended to me by who else but KEN)

Yes, I do believe we are getting stuck on the words and translations.

That's where math comes in. You don't have to translate a formula.
Too bad there is no simple formula to describe what we are seeing.

Here's a little more of my theory:
When the iron's domains become aligned, they form some type of 'doorway' which permits the cubic structure to increase the intensity of 'spin' (similar to your tornado analogy). The balanced nature of an iron molecule results in spin and counter-spin (N & S)



Adding more domains increases the amount of spinning- all of these spins add up and collectively generate a magnetic field we can detect at a distance from the metal.
Similar to the current flowing thru a wire.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Fe3O4 crystal lattice.gif (22.5 KB, 28 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by dyetalon; 05-28-2018 at 04:03 PM. Reason: as it came to me...
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 05-28-2018, 04:00 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
I can show all of you this graphic now that the paper has been accepted for publication.

It combines the X plane with the Y plane to give us a whole-view of what we see in the cell with a dipole magnet in the center.



This image is copyrighted, so don't spread it around the internet unless you want legal problems.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dipole space thru ferrocell.jpg (190.3 KB, 40 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 05-28-2018, 04:05 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
Thanks. I took that pix a couple of months ago with a new camera. (recommended to me by who else but KEN)

Yes, I do believe we are getting stuck on the words and translations.

That's where math comes in. You don't have to translate a formula.
Too bad there is no simple formula to describe what we are seeing.

Here's a little more of my theory:
When the iron's domains become aligned, they form some type of 'doorway' which permits the cubic structure to increase the intensity of 'spin' (similar to your tornado analogy). The balanced nature of an iron molecule results in spin and anti-spin (N & S)



Adding more domains increases the amount of spinning- all of these spins add up and collectively generate a magnetic field we can detect at a distance from the metal.
Similar to the current flowing thru a wire.
Nice Theory!

And Oxygen Molecules (O4) allow light to pass through, while Fe Blocks light...I believe...


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 05-28-2018, 04:11 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
I can show all of you this graphic now that the paper has been accepted for publication.

It combines the X plane with the Y plane to give us a whole-view of what we see in the cell with a dipole magnet in the center.



This image is copyrighted, so don't spread it around the internet unless you want legal problems.

Yes Dyetalon,

How come I do not see the Center Plane anywhere on the 3D Image?...But a Solid Bubble enclosing N-S?

Your Ferrocell depicts clearly a center Division between both polarizations on the side view of a magnetic field (Right Image Projection).

I know it seems like Ken's image...


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 05-28-2018, 04:26 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
I can show all of you this graphic now that the paper has been accepted for publication.

It combines the X plane with the Y plane to give us a whole-view of what we see in the cell with a dipole magnet in the center.



This image is copyrighted, so don't spread it around the internet unless you want legal problems.

WoW! nice graphic Timm

Eager to read your paper!!

Congratulations!
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 05-28-2018, 04:31 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,596
Best so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
I can show all of you this graphic now that the paper has been accepted for publication.

It combines the X plane with the Y plane to give us a whole-view of what we see in the cell with a dipole magnet in the center.



This image is copyrighted, so don't spread it around the internet unless you want legal problems.
Hi dyetalon,

I like the image. The best I've seen at explaining the ferrocell patterns. Interesting comment from Ufopolitics regarding center plane.

Thanks,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
discussion, ferrocell, kens, posers, thread, ferrolens

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers