Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.teslastarter.org


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

General Discussion Other general discussions on topics not listed above.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 05-16-2018, 01:12 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
It costs roughly a billion dollars a year to run CERN.
Lovely to see Timm out-do them with a five dollar jar
of ferrofluid.
It's ironic you should say this. I doubt $5 would cover the cost of my recent experiments. That's why I sell these things- gotta pay for the test equipment and materials to test. My social security retirement isn't enough!
I'm really jumping the gun here, but wtf:

I've developed a new fluid mixture. It's worse drawback is it has a short life-span (only a week or so). The mix is so thin, It's experiencing evaporation regardless of what type of sealant I use. So its time for a new vacuum pump and chamber. Gotta do some deep vacuum and see if that helps.

This new mix has such a wide frequency response (higher than blue, violet even ultraviolet) that I decided to see if I can 'guide' gamma rays like we can with light (and the old mix). I don't want to say too much here, because I'm writing a paper about this in hope of publication.

I will say that my gamma test chamber is almost finished. I just have to wait for a couple of dry days so I can fire up my outside furnace and melt the lead. Got the scintillator/pmt, gamma spectrometer, software and isotopes ready.

Nobody has ever 'guided' gamma rays with magnets. I'm going to attempt to do so using these new cells. If it works, I post some stuff here.
Wish me luck!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #32  
Old 05-16-2018, 01:41 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hello EM,

As I understand it, you say we have used a totally incorrect model of magnetic fields to design the billion or so electric motors, generators, actuators and transformers, and the countless magnetic memory devices. Isn't it odd these machines and devices function so very well?

Regards,

bi
Nope, it is not "odd"...if we all have in mind that all this machines do is only use less than 50% of Magnetic Fields capability...reason why NONE has been able to reach full (100%) efficiencies...much less OU.

As most of all this machines really work with the "rough field knowledge" we all are tought.
Here I will cite -again- the "solenoid" usage in industry...how does it uses the field?...does it cares if we reverse voltage polarities it will not "function" properly?

Of course not.

And so the AC FIELD based machinery...same deal...

In overall look at the Electric Industry...it has only served as an "auxiliary parts supplier" for the Main Energetic Industry...which is Oil Based up to now.

You could "bluff" about our electric machinery...only the day when we are producing electromagnetic plasma small self running engines and turbines...Antigravity Engines...self run generators...etc,etc...where Oil Tech won't be needed any more.

Only then you could bluff and be proud of what we have achieved.


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-16-2018 at 02:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-16-2018, 01:58 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Nope, it is not "odd"...if we all have in mind that all this machines do is only use less than 50% of Magnetic Fields capability...reason why NONE has been able to reach full (100%) efficiencies...much less OU.

As most of all this machines really work with the "rough field knowledge" we all are tought.
Here I will cite -again- the "solenoid" usage in industry...how does it uses the field?...does it cares if we reverse voltage polarities it will not "function" properly?

Of course not.

And so the AC FIELD based machinery...same deal...

In overall look at the Electric Industry...it has only served as an "auxiliary supply" for the Main Energetic Industry...which is Oil Based up to now.

You could "bluff" about our electric machinery...only the day when we are producing electromagnetic plasma small self running turbines...Antigravity Engines...self run generators...etc,etc...where Oil Tech won't be needed any more.

Only then you could bluff and be proud of what we have achieved.


Regards


Ufopolitics
Actually, modern PWM electric motors (>5hp) are between 95 and 98% efficient. It's the little motors that need improvement.

New types of rotors (99% copper) and magnetic materials (like Hiperco-50) have pushed efficiencies up a lot. We can be a little proud of this.
I worked in the motor business for a few years and the manufacturers and EPA don't care about the efficiency of small motors. Collectively they don't use much energy. It's the big muthers that suck up the juice. In the USA, there are new laws in effect concerning horsepower vs efficiency that the manufacturers must abide to or they can't sell their products here.

It's a bit off topic, but isn't it interesting that a coil of wire with electrons running thru will create a magnetic field at the expense of heat, but a magnet just sits there, all magnetic like but COLD. If we could actually build a working all-magnet motor (rotor and stators) we would eliminate the heat and get pretty close to 100% efficiency. After all, that's the problem: heat reduces efficiency.

This fact has always bothered me.
Is it just a matter of domain alignment? I doubt it...and what is so special when all the domains align in the same direction? Are we 'opening a doorway' into another dimension?
__________________
 

Last edited by dyetalon; 05-16-2018 at 02:43 PM. Reason: accuracy and more blabbing
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 219
Screenshot_2018-05-16-15-09-18.png

Thats where I've seen waves cancel out-in the double split experiment.

I'm a decrepit farmer and my days are numbered, I'd just love to see 100%
proof on this one.
I had no intention of belittling Timm's work, I just thought it would be an
excellent demonstration of relativity!!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2018-05-16-15-09-18.png (259.3 KB, 6 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-16-2018, 03:18 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 219
EM
Hello EM,

As I understand it, you say we have used a totally incorrect model of magnetic fields to design the billion or so electric motors, generators, actuators and transformers, and the countless magnetic memory devices. Isn't it odd these machines and devices function so very well?
Yes Bi I totally agree, we have a Tesla car and it goes like a rocket and a couple of
days ago my Makita drill nearly ripped my hand off, and what a tiny motor that
has. Big pity is the battery is such a weak link.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-16-2018, 03:30 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
Screenshot_2018-05-16-15-09-18.png

Thats where I've seen waves cancel out-in the double split experiment.

I'm a decrepit farmer and my days are numbered, I'd just love to see 100%
proof on this one.
I had no intention of belittling Timm's work, I just thought it would be an
excellent demonstration of relativity!!
I'm not easily offended, no worries here. I've been on forums since the 80's (BBS's) and have chatted and argued about trivial stuff for months on end.

Yes, like I mentioned earlier; to get any more details we need to go quantum.

Think about this for a minute-
The particles inside a cell begin to form microscopic 'chains' when influenced by a magnetic field (see pix).
Notice these chains all seem to be about the same length?
They stop growing when they reach domain size. WHAT?

Now imagine billions of these chains with light passing thru them (like the double-slit, only a billion-slit).
You are right on the mark, dude.

Another interesting fact:
Look closely- see the chains have formed into pairs?
That's Superparamagnetic for ya !

Image made by Laszlo Vadkerti last year. Another happy Ferrocell user.
Attached Images
File Type: png paired chains 2500x by Laszlo Vadkerti 2017.png (723.1 KB, 5 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by dyetalon; 05-16-2018 at 03:41 PM. Reason: easier reading and clairity
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-16-2018, 03:56 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,340
Magnetic fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
I don't want to speak for Markoul, but we haven't used iron filings as a model to build magnetic devices but to try and understand how a magnet works.
...
Hi dyetalon,

I am well aware. I spent many years in the industry, and a few in academia. I was referring the the classic "model", like expressed by FEMM.



But it is curious (not) how iron powder or filings seem to follow the simulation field lines.

Image from: http://www.energeticforum.com/310239-post1082.html

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-16-2018, 04:15 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
... all this machines do is only use less than 50% of Magnetic Fields capability...
Hi Ufo,

You are mistaken. A well designed electric machine will use practically all of the magnetic field. Like in the high 90% range.

And then, if as dyetalon points out, the machine utilizes a PM field, there is no ongoing cost (power loss) associated with the unused field.

Regards,

bi

PS: Ufo,
As I've mentioned to you before, if not for our electric machinery, you'd be living in the dark age. I don't know why you badmouth it so much. The electric machinery doesn't burn the oil or coal. And when combined with batteries charged by renewables, electric machinery can replace and eventually obsolete the carbon burners on our roads and highways.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-16-2018, 04:29 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi dyetalon,

...I was referring the the classic "model", like expressed by FEMM.

bi
Don't forget FEMM is a program. And a program will generate whatever algorithm it was written with.
You could program the computer to generate anything (look at movie special effects).

Here's a bad story.
About 10 years ago I came up with a new idea for an electric motor.
I made a great running prototype and began looking for investors.
Ended up with a bunch of patents and many demonstrations of this new method of spinning a rotor to government, businesses and manufacturers.

When it came time to up-scale the thing to high horsepower, I needed an engineer with the brains to make it so (sorry, but I'm not that smart).
Well, seems there are no computer simulation programs that can be configured to duplicate my field patterns in the arrangement I use.

Why? Because I got my ideas from viewing thru a cell.

No computers, no up-scale. We 'winged it' and made a 10 hp, but its efficiency is lagging behind the small prototype.

Moral of the story?
It would cost lots and lots of $$$ and many programming hours to re-design a FEMM program from its primary functions and to describe (visually) from a different set of rules.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-16-2018, 04:44 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
I don't want to speak for Markoul, but we haven't used iron filings as a model to build magnetic devices but to try and understand how a magnet works.

The Ferrocell isn't a replacement for iron filings, but another method of seeing the effects of magnetism on matter. Now we can view from zero (parallel-iron filings) to 90 deg (perpendicular-cell). It's just a different point of view.

The filings show us what the greatest potential of the field looks like and the ferrolens shows us the least potential.
Now that sounds much much more acceptable than blatantly attacking the filings experiment.. like its all wrong.. this is what I'm trying to point out to markoul and ufo..
They might show different geometry but it doesn't mean one is lying, it simply show how complex magnetism is, I do believe there is more than what the filings show, and so is the ferrolens, people should build models that comply to both experiment depictions..

I'm really amazed by that last video I posted by brian (prism like arrangement), I never really imagined the light would depict the classical model of magnetism by that experiment. I keep watching it..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 05-16-2018, 05:41 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi Ufo,

You are mistaken. A well designed electric machine will use practically all of the magnetic field. Like in the high 90% range.

And then, if as dyetalon points out, the machine utilizes a PM field, there is no ongoing cost (power loss) associated with the unused field.

Regards,

bi

PS: Ufo,
As I've mentioned to you before, if not for our electric machinery, you'd be living in the dark age. I don't know why you badmouth it so much. The electric machinery doesn't burn the oil or coal. And when combined with batteries charged by renewables, electric machinery can replace and eventually obsolete the carbon burners on our roads and highways.
Ok Bistander,

This is to what am referring to...

Say it is a Motor...PM or wound Stators...no matter what pulses-feed it...PWM...AC DC
Look at STATORS MAGNETIC FIELD arrangement...then realize their armature-rotors interact only with 50% OF INNER STATOR POLES...while all outer poles are shunt to a steel housing...

That's what I meant...Got it now?


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #42  
Old 05-16-2018, 05:48 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Now that sounds much much more acceptable than blatantly attacking the filings experiment.. like its all wrong.. this is what I'm trying to point out to markoul and ufo..
They might show different geometry but it doesn't mean one is lying, it simply show how complex magnetism is, I do believe there is more than what the filings show, and so is the ferrolens, people should build models that comply to both experiment depictions..

I'm really amazed by that last video I posted by brian (prism like arrangement), I never really imagined the light would depict the classical model of magnetism by that experiment. I keep watching it..
Yes, its very fascinating. It's kept my attention all these years. More than one brain can handle, for sure. That's why I'm here. To get all of our brains humming along with the same tune and make some leaps forward !

Please remember a lot of the members here are in other countries and speak other languages. Sometimes what we take as hostility and aggression gets twisted during translation.

These guys are trying to make a point and as an English speaking person, I can't imagine what all this looks like in Greek or Russian
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-16-2018, 05:52 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Ok Bistander,

This is to what am referring to...

Say it is a Motor...PM or wound Stators...no matter what pulses-feed it...PWM...AC DC
Look at STATORS MAGNETIC FIELD arrangement...then realize their armature-rotors interact only with 50% OF INNER STATOR POLES...while all outer poles are shunt to a steel housing...

That's what I meant...Got it now?


Ufopolitics
Not my motors. They use 100%. No back-iron, either. Its called a dipolar motor- here is the first one:
https://patents.google.com/patent/US9190949B1/en

Remember, it was just our first prototype and evolved from there.

The 'motor people' didn't like that so I changed it to 'Transverse Flux' motor. Crap, getting off topic here (on my own post, too!).
__________________
 

Last edited by dyetalon; 05-16-2018 at 07:32 PM. Reason: added link
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-16-2018, 05:56 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,340
Don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Ok Bistander,

This is to what am referring to...

Say it is a Motor...PM or wound Stators...no matter what pulses-feed it...PWM...AC DC
Look at STATORS MAGNETIC FIELD arrangement...then realize their armature-rotors interact only with 50% OF INNER STATOR POLES...while all outer poles are shunt to a steel housing...

That's what I meant...Got it now?


Ufopolitics
Nope. Don't get it now. Didn't know motors and generators had inner and outer poles. But off topic here. Please drop it and return to ferrolens discussion.

Thanks,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-16-2018, 07:05 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Nope. Don't get it now. Didn't know motors and generators had inner and outer poles. But off topic here. Please drop it and return to ferrolens discussion.

Thanks,

bi
While I'm steering this thread (even if its off topic) there is a lot to be said about UFO's comment. Plenty of energy is lost in the 'back-iron' of a conventional motor (as heat). That's because they are thinking LINEAR - like iron filings.
When you utilize BOTH poles simultaneously, very little is lost to heat and you end up with a more magnetically-balanced and quiet running motor.
Guess what's in the middle between both poles:?

NOTHING !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 05-16-2018, 07:38 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,340
Backiron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
While I'm steering this thread (even if its off topic) there is a lot to be said about UFO's comment. Plenty of energy is lost in the 'back-iron' of a conventional motor (as heat). That's because they are thinking LINEAR - like iron filings.
When you utilize BOTH poles simultaneously, very little is lost to heat and you end up with a more magnetically-balanced and quiet running motor.
Guess what's in the middle between both poles:?

NOTHING !
Regards

Beg to differ. Take for example a DCPM motor, PM field stator with wound armature rotor. Like the Imperial from Ufo's Asymmetrical thread. The backiron is the outer steel tube and has a static (unchanging) magnetic field or flux in it. There is zero loss in the backiron.

Similar example. Magnet stuck to refrigerator. Magnetic field (flux) from the magnet completes the path through the steel panel on the fridge. Does the steel panel get hot? Is there power loss in that magnetic circuit (magnet and steel)?

Most all the typical motors (excluding transverse flux and homopolar) are double air gap machines meaning they do use both a N and S stator pole, both facing the air gap, magnetically connected through the stator by the backiron.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-16-2018, 08:00 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Regards

Beg to differ. Take for example a DCPM motor, PM field stator with wound armature rotor. Like the Imperial from Ufo's Asymmetrical thread. The backiron is the outer steel tube and has a static (unchanging) magnetic field or flux in it. There is zero loss in the backiron. bi
What about path length for the field? There's probably a .15mm gap between one pole and the rotor, but the other pole has to go thru the backiron, bearings, shaft, half the rotor and then to the rotor tip. Doesn't sound very balanced, does it?


Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Similar example. Magnet stuck to refrigerator. Magnetic field (flux) from the magnet completes the path through the steel panel on the fridge. Does the steel panel get hot? Is there power loss in that magnetic circuit (magnet and steel)? bi
Magnets don't generate heat sitting still. I said something to that effect in an earlier post.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Most all the typical motors (excluding transverse flux and homopolar) are double air gap machines meaning they do use both a N and S stator pole, both facing the air gap, magnetically connected through the stator by the backiron.

Regards,

bi
You need to look at one of mine: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140125154A1/en

It's by no means typical. No magnets in this one. Its a switched reluctance design. when the price of neo's went up I had to come up with a new plan.
Switched the magnets out to Hiperco and reversed the drive logic.

It sucks instead of blows

(as in attraction vs. repulsion)
__________________
 

Last edited by dyetalon; 05-16-2018 at 08:04 PM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-16-2018, 09:25 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,340
Magnetic paths in motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
What about path length for the field? There's probably a .15mm gap between one pole and the rotor, but the other pole has to go thru the backiron, bearings, shaft, half the rotor and then to the rotor tip. Doesn't sound very balanced, does it?

...
Hi dyetalon,

You appear confused on motor magnetics. Here is an example of a 2-pole DCPM motor. The magnets and field in the stator including backiron do not move. The flux does not pass through the shaft.

https://quickfield.com/advanced/dc_motor_simulation.htm



Clearly shows two parallel flux paths. Nice simulation and I doubt it used iron filings as a base for the software, but you never know for sure.

Regards,

bi
Attached Images
File Type: gif dc_motor_simulation-1.gif (26.0 KB, 83 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 05-16-2018, 10:17 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi dyetalon,

You appear confused on motor magnetics. Here is an example of a 2-pole DCPM motor. The magnets and field in the stator including backiron do not move. The flux does not pass through the shaft.

https://quickfield.com/advanced/dc_motor_simulation.htm



Clearly shows two parallel flux paths. Nice simulation and I doubt it used iron filings as a base for the software, but you never know for sure.

Regards,

bi
Are you confused or just trying to be argumentive?
You are showing us a brush dc motor. I've been talking about inductive motors.
Start a motor thread. This could get out of control here.
__________________
 

Last edited by dyetalon; 05-16-2018 at 10:23 PM. Reason: being nice
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-16-2018, 11:12 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,340
Inductive motors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
Are you confused or just trying to be argumentive?
Neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
You are showing us a brush dc motor. I've been talking about inductive motors.
But I don't see where you mentioned inductive motors. Can you define that for me? Induction motors, maybe?

Anyway, motors started with Ufo saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Ok Bistander,

This is to what am referring to...

Say it is a Motor...PM or wound Stators...no matter what pulses-feed it...PWM...AC DC
Look at STATORS MAGNETIC FIELD arrangement...then realize their armature-rotors interact only with 50% OF INNER STATOR POLES...while all outer poles are shunt to a steel housing...
You support him saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post
While I'm steering this thread (even if its off topic) there is a lot to be said about UFO's comment. Plenty of energy is lost in the 'back-iron' of a conventional motor (as heat)...
So he says PM or wound stator, PWM..AC DC. You say conventional motor. Where were you talking about inductive motors?

Oh well. I tried to leave it alone. Then I thought I might be able to help you understand. That's all. Really don't want arguments.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 05-16-2018, 11:30 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Neither.



But I don't see where you mentioned inductive motors. Can you define that for me? Induction motors, maybe?

Anyway, motors started with Ufo saying:


You support him saying:



So he says PM or wound stator, PWM..AC DC. You say conventional motor. Where were you talking about inductive motors?

Oh well. I tried to leave it alone. Then I thought I might be able to help you understand. That's all. Really don't want arguments.

Regards,

bi
Sorry, I felt you were intimidating me. My bad.
I didn't think my comments needed greater clarification.
Seems I'll need to be more specific in the future.

I suggest you google 'brushed motor' and 'brushless motor'.
And, magnets around the stator are not the same as magnets around the rotor.
There is a difference.

And field geometry changes with every type of motor. UFO is right when he talks about the back-iron.
Lets stop here and if you want to discuss field geometry and flux paths, start a motor thread & I'll do my best to answer your questions there.

Lets get on with the cell...
__________________
 

Last edited by dyetalon; 05-17-2018 at 12:50 AM. Reason: accuracy and being in a hurry
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #52  
Old 05-17-2018, 09:14 AM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 308
Prove through experimentation

sorry but I have stopped responding to regends, bitstander, mikrovolt and Iamnuts. I believe this is a thread for serious researchers for the ferrocell and not constantly endless debating against it. It is waste of my time to try answer all the ignorant and off-topics they throw here. All what they try is to disprove the ferrocell and I don't fill any obligation to defend and prove anything to, specially to these guys whose minds are clearly preset, polarized as their iron filings experiment and their only motive behind any line they write is to disprove the ferrocell.

dyetalon ,

I agree with you but I find it better to explain the ferrocell operation through superparamagnetism but rather magneto photonics and related effects which many of them are actually macroscale effects and are not referring to nanomagnetism. Instead to try to present these complicated explanations of light interacttion, phase cancelations, zeros, etc. what you realy have to do is to proof experimentally 2 things:

A. that the single domain Fe3O4 nanoparticles because (this is mainstream accepted), are not magnetic dipoles meaning that there are little ferrimagnetic particles which can be either single north pole magnetized or south pole (no opposite pole or Bloch domain present on their tiny bulk mass) under an external magnetic field can bidirectional differentiate and follow the flux on of the two separate counter fields (magnetic bubbles) on the two physical poles of a dipole magnet.

Where iron filings fail and are unenable to do so since their strong ferromagnetism makes them magnetic dipoles acting more like a compass which their both ends being counter pulled (like two teams pulling on oposite sides a rope) toward strongest two potentials of the field thus the actual pole locations of the magnet, destined to show only the relative N-S pole axis direction of a magnet and and not its magnetic flux. Fe304 superparamgnetic nanoparticles can follow precisely the field flux lines and make a magnetic imprint image of the field.

This alone is theoretical prove that ferrocell showing the actual magnetic image of the field of a magnet and iron filings do not However the final nail in the coffin of the old wrong magnetic field image imprint obtained with the iron filing and correct one obtained with the ferrocell would be using electron microscopy at the time exactly where a magnetic field is applied in the ferrocell to show through the microscope the nanoparticles physically separating between the two opposite poles. We can use a slow motion video recording and aslo pass the video under MIT motion amplification algorithm. I am quite experienced with the motion amplification (have done it before) but not so much with high speed filming though.

and...

B. secondly and final step... plain simple, that underneath the light lines we see on the ferrocell glass surface, are actually the polarized magnetic chains formed by the Fe3O4 nanoparticles this chains must be perfectly aligned with the light lines we see, meaning light lines are in perfect match with nanoparicles chains copying the magnetic flux of the magnetic field under observation.

Proving also that light lines are not produced by some kind of fancy light interference play or optical trick but 100% from the partial reflected incident light by the magnetically polarized nanoparticle chains. This all can be done of course with an electron microscope.


EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 05-17-2018 at 09:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 05-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 219
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...urBAa9b84Yz9ph

There's obviously been a huge amount of effort put in research.
Unfortunately it's way beyond what I can understand.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 05-17-2018, 01:33 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
Sorry about the motors interruption Dyetalon...but it was Bistander's fault...

One important issue about ferrofluid - ferrimagnetic bidirectionality...is that:

Electrons are also Bi-Directional...

Photons are also Bi - Directional...

This above facts explain the CRT behavior, basically when in 3 e-guns (RGB)...They all split to form the dual Hyperbolas in a magnetic field.

Also, how light (photons) can also DIVERGE as Ferrolens Nano particles do, to show a clear image of the Dipolar Magnetic Fields.


My two pennies worth...

Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-17-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 05-17-2018, 02:51 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Sorry about the motors interruption Dyetalon...but it was Bistander's fault...

One important issue about ferrofluid - ferrimagnetic bidirectionality...is that:

Electrons are also Bi-Directional...

Photons are also Bi - Directional...

This above facts explain the CRT behavior, basically when in 3 e-guns (RGB)...They all split to form the dual Hyperbolas in a magnetic field.

Also, how light (photons) can also DIVERGE as Ferrolens Nano particles do, to show a clear image of the Dipolar Magnetic Fields.


My two pennies worth...

Regards


Ufopolitics
Well, your two pennies have matured into a couple of hundred bucks!

I agree with the CRT thing. I was putting magnets on Sony CRT's back in the 90's. When I saw the first dipole field using a Ferrocell, that's when I remembered where I had seen that image before.
See pix:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg magnet-crt.JPG (95.5 KB, 5 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 05-17-2018, 02:55 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 308
latest greatest video by Brian,



I invited him in this thread here.

EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 05-17-2018, 02:59 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Sorry about the motors interruption Dyetalon...but it was Bistander's fault...

One important issue about ferrofluid - ferrimagnetic bidirectionality...is that:

Electrons are also Bi-Directional...

Photons are also Bi - Directional...

This above facts explain the CRT behavior, basically when in 3 e-guns (RGB)...They all split to form the dual Hyperbolas in a magnetic field.

Also, how light (photons) can also DIVERGE as Ferrolens Nano particles do, to show a clear image of the Dipolar Magnetic Fields.


My two pennies worth...

Regards


Ufopolitics
Well, your two pennies have matured into a couple of hundred bucks!

I agree with the CRT thing. I was putting magnets on Sony CRT's back in the 90's. When I saw the first dipole field using a Ferrocell, that's when I remembered where I had seen that image before. But, the field looks 90 degrees offset between the CRT images and Ferrocell images. A cylinder magnet on the CRT has one pole on the glass, but the magnet under the cell has each pole visible (sideways).
See pix:
Attached Images
File Type: png 100x8 hybrid dipole cube test.png (1,009.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg magnet-crt.JPG (95.5 KB, 35 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 05-17-2018, 04:16 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,340
To dyetalon

Even though I quoted Markoul, this is addressed to the OP, dyetalon. Please do not believe what Mr. Markoul says about me in the paragraph quoted below. It is untrue. I do not have a motive to "disprove the ferrocell". In fact, I like the ferrocell. I want to better understand it. I have done much reading and studying with regards to ferrocells, finding Michael Synder's papers most informative.

I do take issue with some of the conclusions that Markoul claims as proof. I've asked him several questions and requested he show some data he claims he has. I suspect this is the reason he ridicules me and tells these untruths about me.

Be assured, I am not here to cause trouble or for the sake of argument. I am here to learn and share. I have an extensive background in electric machinery and magnetics.

With respect,

bi


Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
sorry but I have stopped responding to regends, bitstander, mikrovolt and Iamnuts. I believe this is a thread for serious researchers for the ferrocell and not constantly endless debating against it. It is waste of my time to try answer all the ignorant and off-topics they throw here. All what they try is to disprove the ferrocell and I don't fill any obligation to defend and prove anything to, specially to these guys whose minds are clearly preset, polarized as their iron filings experiment and their only motive behind any line they write is to disprove the ferrocell.
...
EM
__________________
 

Last edited by bistander; 05-21-2018 at 03:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 05-17-2018, 04:40 PM
dyetalon's Avatar
dyetalon dyetalon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Even though I quoted Markoul, this is addressed to the OP, dyetalon. Please do believe what Mr. Markoul says about me in the paragraph quoted below. It is untrue. I do not have a motive to "disprove the ferrocell". In fact, I like the ferrocell. I want to better understand it. I have done much reading and studying with regards to ferrocells, finding Michael Synder's papers most informative.

I do take issue with some of the conclusions that Markoul claims as proof. I've asked him several questions and requested he show some data he claims he has. I suspect this is the reason he ridicules me and tells these untruths about me.

Be assured, I am not here to cause trouble or for the sake of argument. I am here to learn and share. I have an extensive background in electric machinery and magnetics.

With respect,

bi
Markoul is very passionate about his beliefs and theories. He's experimented with many Ferrocells. I've made a few custom units for his special RF research.
He's a university instructor in physics and an accomplished scientist (like Michael Snyder) with a formal education, degrees and many published papers on the cell.
Have a little respect for his efforts and hard work in this field.
It's not his hobby.

I think its a little frustrating when I try and explain things I have learned or observed and get an argument back. I understand his responses, and I'm not a teacher.

We're just a bunch of nuts from all over the world trying to understand and explain something that has been a subject of argument for centuries.

Don't take this stuff too seriously- we are all going the same way, we're just on different paths...not unlike domains

I welcome your comments (even if I don't agree with them). Ya gotta dig to find answers and ya can't dig without getting dirty.

I'd like to add one more comment:
Some of the stuff Michael, Markgoul and I work with is 'classified' and we've all signed documents that could get us in a lot of trouble legally if we say something we're not allowed to. That's the way it works in the Sci-Industry sector. No leaks.

In other words, there is a lot of stuff we can't say.
__________________
 

Last edited by dyetalon; 05-17-2018 at 05:04 PM. Reason: a little more
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 05-17-2018, 06:33 PM
mikrovolt mikrovolt is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 785
@Markoul,
Use ( @ Dyetalon ) directly comment specifically to that person please,
The others need to allow reasonable dialog because of this application.

antenna on ferro viewer.JPG

We use our time on claims, Our style has a think tank objective sometimes gets too
picky. I agree with most of Markoul says. We are doing the best we can.
Dyetalon has a different aspect that we admire and think it appropriate that
he be able to develop his whole thought.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
discussion, ferrocell, kens, posers, thread, ferrolens

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers