Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

General Discussion Other general discussions on topics not listed above.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #451  
Old 09-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Don't want to hear anymore about ferrocell not showing the flux of magnetic fields!

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1536434498





EM
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Don.pdf (576.7 KB, 15 views)
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #452  
Old 09-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Selfsimilarity Selfsimilarity is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 56
Hi EM,

Nice summary. Can you put that in context? Who is complaining?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #453  
Old 09-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Mainstream science and Bitstander!!
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote
  #454  
Old 09-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
EM Static Fields Geometry Relation - The 90° Rotation?



We can see clearly the 90° rotation in the above diagram. The magnetic pole centers are overlaid at the position of the electric charges in the above diagram.

We can see clearly the 90° at center cross formed.

Makes perfect sense since magnetic fields initially originate from electric charges as they say, if you look closer at each electric charge - magnetic pole formed pattern it resembles a drop in a water surface:


creditis: https://ia802502.us.archive.org/31/i...tism1small.pdf

Also elementary particles are concentrations of the same energy field.

There is no difference between a magnetic dipole and two attracting brought together opposite poles of two magnets to form one magnet. If both magnets are identical their junction point becomes the new domain wall of the total magnet.

EM
Attached Images
File Type: png EM Fields geomentry compared.png (658.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: png Capture 2.PNG (226.3 KB, 88 views)
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 09-10-2018 at 09:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #455  
Old 09-10-2018, 04:25 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,598
That's right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
Mainstream science and Bitstander!! ...
That's right, but I don't complain much any more. I said my piece and found it satisfying when Wikipedia ditched your article. You just make up stuff to support your BS theories without any basis in reality. And the Wikipedia members voting against your article said the same. I thought that might humble you, but no.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #456  
Old 09-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Selfsimilarity Selfsimilarity is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 56
I fully agree with EM's post above showing dielectro-magnetic conjugation, which is what the ferrocell is pointing to, which is observable evidence.

I dont think there is a lot of BS in that actually
Its a toroidal point oscillation, nature's standing wave.

Imagine to attach our machinery to that kind of wave
Most people I met lost their imagination.
Even big bang shows the quantized infinity in its beginning.
An infinitely energetic completely compressed field, not existing in our dimension, but still existing, being rather something than nothing.

Just like fractality suggests, defined geometry, yet infinite.
Bi, did you ever try to explain ferrocell for yourself? Its pretty hard to formulate, so I think we need to be kind to each other, even if one maybe overstate at some point, or gets something wrong.

We are here to explain the unexplained, which is freaking goddamn fantastic

Could not imagine a better time to be alive.
Love you all.

<3
Pascal
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #457  
Old 09-10-2018, 06:29 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,598
Who's rude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfsimilarity View Post
... , so I think we need to be kind to each other, ...
A little late for that after the way Markoul treated me. I honestly tried to be nice, and was IMO, but his insults just kept coming. So I pretty much went back to standing on the sidelines hoping at some point his peers would review his articles and papers and he'd listen to their critique.

I studied the literature on the ferrocell in some depth back when in discussion with him and dyetalon. Michael had years of research and excellent papers. He never saw the ferrocell lines (image) directly representing the magnetic field, as I don't. I too would enjoy a reasonable discussion on what really causes the ferrocell image, but find that impossible with the likes of Markoul. Sorry.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #458  
Old 09-10-2018, 08:02 PM
Selfsimilarity Selfsimilarity is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 56
Any idea how sound could be connected to Electromagnetic?
Sonoluminescence is a fascinating phenomena in cavitation, where sound makes bubbles in water, when they collapse, the create a light impluse. I think this is the connection, but I cant figure out exactely how it is connected to the toroidal symmetry observable in ferrocell.
If we would have to guess what nature's standing wave could be, sound is pretty good fit. Also Fibonacci and golden ratio is all over music, the tones and harmonies.
Relgion says, first was the word. Could sound be primer? and electromagnetic the effect?

Maybe this is too crazy, its just one of the thoughts in my head

I read that when soundwaves could be infinitely compressed, they could travel faster than the speed of light.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #459  
Old 09-10-2018, 08:28 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,598
Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfsimilarity View Post
Any idea how sound could be connected to Electromagnetic?
Sonoluminescence is a fascinating phenomena in cavitation, where sound makes bubbles in water, when they collapse, the create a light impluse. I think this is the connection, but I cant figure out exactely how it is connected to the toroidal symmetry observable in ferrocell.
If we would have to guess what nature's standing wave could be, sound is pretty good fit. Also Fibonacci and golden ratio is all over music, the tones and harmonies.
Relgion says, first was the word. Could sound be primer? and electromagnetic the effect?

Maybe this is too crazy, its just one of the thoughts in my head

I read that when soundwaves could be infinitely compressed, they could travel faster than the speed of light.
Hi Self,

Interesting. Here is a direction which I think is worthy.

http://www.energeticforum.com/310466-post119.html

Or maybe some combination????

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #460  
Old 09-10-2018, 09:09 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
That's right, but I don't complain much any more. I said my piece and found it satisfying when Wikipedia ditched your article. You just make up stuff to support your BS theories without any basis in reality. And the Wikipedia members voting against your article said the same. I thought that might humble you, but no.

bi
Dear Bistander,

Sorry to hear that my arguments your perceived as insults have offended you Sir. Maybe you were also one of the voters against the Wikipedia article or the one who steered the whole process for deletion of the article (which YOU ASSUME IT WAS MINE).Who knows?

At least me I'm not hiding behind a nickname and personally attacking people.

I dare you to tell us your name Sir?

My complaint against you was because even back at Ufopolitics thread and continuing with dyetalon's thread here, you only true concern is discrediting the ferrocell by direct or indirect approach and people involved, without any real specific counter arguments against the information presented and willing to look into it and a biased position to the matter.

Also I admit that my frustration in some occasions took the best of me and I didn't like to continue on this path therefore I decided that it was counter productive and choose not to respond anymore. But this is nothing compared to your inflammatory comments you used like the one very informative little text you have just presented showing us your true colors. Your persistent attitude against other members here not just me, triggered a response not only by me but also by others in these forum threads and there were people who also left because of you.

I asked you in the past that this thread is not for people arguing against the ferrocell but people who try to decipher it and try to uncover the true nature of magnetism and are not really interested in hearing again the mainstream propositions. We have wikipedia for that. Thank you. But you don't seem to get it. If you believe that mainstream has deciphered magnetism you must be kidding.

The current knowledge of quantum mechanics has found the elementary electric charge particle namely the electron but if you ask what magnet wise electrons and protons on a stable orbit are? Physicists today respond, tiny magnets! How come you ask them? They do not know the answer. Which shows the current state of knowledge cap on magnetism today.

So there is still information missing or something was misinterpreted along the way. This gives the right to present different new propositions about magnetism and many researchers today have come forward.

Shooting the messenger will not do any good for all of us on that matter and is against scientific progress. Imagine Maxwell mocking Faraday's experimental findings 200 years ago. Science is a never ending process of corrections, dispute (but not on a personal level), new theories and experiments. If it was not that we would still be on stone age.

So, if you still perceive my reply to your post offensive to you, don't blame me. You asked for it. Either way after this little chat I believe there is nothing more to discuss for us and you just justified my previous decision not to respond. You were honest with your feelings (using a nickname that is) about me but you crossed the line this time.

Kind Regards,

Emmanouil Markoulakis (EM)
aka Markoul
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 09-10-2018 at 09:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #461  
Old 09-10-2018, 09:21 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfsimilarity View Post
Any idea how sound could be connected to Electromagnetic?
Sonoluminescence is a fascinating phenomena in cavitation, where sound makes bubbles in water, when they collapse, the create a light impluse. I think this is the connection, but I cant figure out exactely how it is connected to the toroidal symmetry observable in ferrocell.
If we would have to guess what nature's standing wave could be, sound is pretty good fit. Also Fibonacci and golden ratio is all over music, the tones and harmonies.
Relgion says, first was the word. Could sound be primer? and electromagnetic the effect?

Maybe this is too crazy, its just one of the thoughts in my head

I read that when soundwaves could be infinitely compressed, they could travel faster than the speed of light.
SSML,

check this put pattern lover!
Sound in a cavity. This is how sound bounces in our ear cavity. Notice how all these hyperbola vortices are popping in and out all the time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9al397N6Tzs
pause it to see the detail.

EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote
  #462  
Old 09-10-2018, 09:51 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,598
Ferrocell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
Dear Bistander,

Sorry to hear that my arguments your perceived as insults have offended you Sir. Maybe you were also one of the voters against the Wikipedia article or the one who steered the whole process for deletion of the article (which YOU ASSUME IT WAS MINE).Who knows?

At least me I'm not hiding behind a nickname and personally attacking people.

I dare you to tell us your name Sir?

My complaint against you was because even back at Ufopolitics thread and continuing with dyetalon's thread here, you only true concern is discrediting the ferrocell by direct or indirect approach and people involved, without any real specific counter arguments against the information presented and willing to look into it and a biased position to the matter.

Also I admit that my frustration in some occasions took the best of me and I didn't like to continue on this path therefore I decided that it was counter productive and choose not to respond anymore. But this is nothing compared to your inflammatory comments you used like the one very informative little text you have just presented showing us your true colors. Your persistent attitude against other members here not just me, triggered a response not only by me but also by others in these forum threads and there were people who also left because of you.

I asked you in the past that this thread is not for people arguing against the ferrocell but people who try to decipher it and try to uncover the true nature of magnetism and are not really interested in hearing again the mainstream propositions. We have wikipedia for that. Thank you. But you don't seem to get it. If you believe that mainstream has deciphered magnetism you must be kidding.

The current knowledge of quantum mechanics has found the elementary electric charge particle namely the electron but if you ask what magnet wise electrons and protons on a stable orbit are? Physicists today respond, tiny magnets! How come you ask them? They do not know the answer. Which shows the current state of knowledge cap on magnetism today.

So there is still information missing or something was misinterpreted along the way. This gives the right to present different new propositions about magnetism and many researchers today have come forward.

Shooting the messenger will not do any good for all of us on that matter and is against scientific progress. Imagine Maxwell mocking Faraday's experimental findings 200 years ago. Science is a never ending process of corrections, dispute (but not on a personal level), new theories and experiments. If it was not that we would still be on stone age.

So, if you still perceive my reply to your post offensive to you, don't blame me. You asked for it. Either way after this little chat I believe there is nothing more to discuss for us and you just justified my previous decision not to respond. You were honest with your feelings (using a nickname that is) about me but you crossed the line this time.

Kind Regards,

Emmanouil Markoulakis (EM)
aka Markoul
I have never discredited the ferrocell. It is just an instrument. I just don't see the magnetic field directly represented by the image produced by the ferrocell.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #463  
Old 09-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
I have never discredited the ferrocell. It is just an instrument. I just don't see the magnetic field directly represented by the image produced by the ferrocell.

bi
You did automatically by assuming definitive that you know what magnetism looks like. Do you?

So then there is no need for the ferrocell since it doesn't fit your model.

We say we don't know definitive what magnetism looks and we see only part of it and maybe also disguised.

Let's start with this premise first and work our way out.
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 09-11-2018 at 02:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #464  
Old 09-10-2018, 11:59 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,598
Correct view

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
You did automatically by assuming definitive that you know what magnetism looks. Do you?

So then there is no need for the ferrocell since it doesn't fit your model.

We say we don't know definitive what magnetism looks and we see only part of it and maybe also disguised.

Let's start with this premise first and work our way out.
In the relevant size and strength engineering uses to construct power and information devices and equipment, I agree with mainstream science which has magnetic fields figured out to a very precise degree. That has nothing to do with an instrument called ferrocell. How useful was the CRT for television for all those years? But that instrument does not show a magnetic field when a bar magnet is held next to the screen. Different instruments show different things. I said that I know what the magnetic field of a bar magnet looks like and that is not what a ferrocell, or CRT depicts. That is not saying either is useless. In fact maybe the ferrocell is showing something we don't yet know, or understand, but could benefit from. It's just not the magnetic field straight away.

Just like you make false statements or invalid assumptions about well defined scientific terminology and fact, you do the same with my statements. It is illogical to conclude that I claim or believe that there is no need for the ferrocell because it doesn't accurately depict the magnetic field. Yet that is what you do.

bi

Why don't you get on-topic and talk about the ferrocell instead of talking about me?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #465  
Old 09-11-2018, 06:18 AM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
In the relevant size and strength engineering uses to construct power and information devices and equipment, I agree with mainstream science which has magnetic fields figured out to a very precise degree. That has nothing to do with an instrument called ferrocell. How useful was the CRT for television for all those years? But that instrument does not show a magnetic field when a bar magnet is held next to the screen. Different instruments show different things. I said that I know what the magnetic field of a bar magnet looks like and that is not what a ferrocell, or CRT depicts. That is not saying either is useless. In fact maybe the ferrocell is showing something we don't yet know, or understand, but could benefit from. It's just not the magnetic field straight away.

Just like you make false statements or invalid assumptions about well defined scientific terminology and fact, you do the same with my statements. It is illogical to conclude that I claim or believe that there is no need for the ferrocell because it doesn't accurately depict the magnetic field. Yet that is what you do.

bi

Why don't you get on-topic and talk about the ferrocell instead of talking about me?
bi,

Quote:
It is illogical to conclude that I claim or believe that there is no need for the ferrocell because it doesn't accurately depict the magnetic field. Yet that is what you do.


How you can say that the ferrocell doesn't accurately depict the magnetic field when you don't know what a compete magnetic field looks like in the first place?

You see that's the problem. You state that you know what a magnetic field looks like.

In this thread here we all say we don't know what the magnetic field looks like in its entirety and we are investigating using all means in hand.

So if I was as smart as you and I knew what a magnetic field definitively looks like there would be really no reason to bother with topics like these and would left us stooges here to figure it out!

bye bi


EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 09-11-2018 at 06:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #466  
Old 09-11-2018, 07:25 AM
Selfsimilarity Selfsimilarity is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 56
If we would consider to know the electromagnetic field symmetry, then I would wonder, why the ferrocell shows spin patterns in comparison to iron filings.

Currently we think, electrons spin because there is no friction in empty space.
Earth spins because of the impulse from bigbang and then no friction in empty space.

Ferrocell shows spin. This is an extremely important difference to iron filings. How do we understand spin currently in electromagnetic waves? I think we only know sine/cosine EM waves. They do not include spin, but the ferrocell ,using electromagnetic radiation (light) to visualize the field shows spin patterns.

I think using EM waves enables to visualize the EM field symmetry. I therefore would conclude the EM field symmetry is nothing like we thought it is.

Ferrocell investigates *permanent* magnetic with EM (light) -->the resulting observable is a *permanent electromagnetic*? Light only illuminates the structure, as the field is also there in absence of light, but invisible, just like the *dark* predicted by standard model suggests
__________________
 

Last edited by Selfsimilarity; 09-11-2018 at 07:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #467  
Old 09-11-2018, 09:52 AM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfsimilarity View Post
If we would consider to know the electromagnetic field symmetry, then I would wonder, why the ferrocell shows spin patterns in comparison to iron filings.

Currently we think, electrons spin because there is no friction in empty space.
Earth spins because of the impulse from bigbang and then no friction in empty space.

Ferrocell shows spin. This is an extremely important difference to iron filings. How do we understand spin currently in electromagnetic waves? I think we only know sine/cosine EM waves. They do not include spin, but the ferrocell ,using electromagnetic radiation (light) to visualize the field shows spin patterns.

I think using EM waves enables to visualize the EM field symmetry. I therefore would conclude the EM field symmetry is nothing like we thought it is.

Ferrocell investigates *permanent* magnetic with EM (light) -->the resulting observable is a *permanent electromagnetic*? Light only illuminates the structure, as the field is also there in absence of light, but invisible, just like the *dark* predicted by standard model suggests
SSML,

The light vortex pattern you see in a ferrocell is guided 100% by the diffraction nanoparticle chains grid induced by an external applied field.

The operational part of light and its polarization in the ferrocell is nothing really fancy similar basically to light bouncing off a mirror (difraction grid).

There are minor magneto optical effects present though with little to no influence to the displayed end result by the ferrocell and its dominant factors of operation.

EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 09-11-2018 at 09:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #468  
Old 09-11-2018, 11:29 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,598
contradiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
...
The light vortex pattern you see in a ferrocell is guided 100% by the diffraction nanoparticle chains grid induced by an external applied field.
...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
...
In this thread here we all say we don't know what the magnetic field looks like in its entirety and we are investigating using all means in hand.
...
Seems like a contradiction.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #469  
Old 09-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
The electromagnetic field extends indefinitely throughout space and describes the electromagnetic interaction. Wikipedia
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #470  
Old 09-11-2018, 08:23 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
The idea of things like “spin” and “vortexes” suggest to me angular momentum.
If there’s angular momentum must there also be energy?
Virtual photons are thought to populate the vacuum, apparently that energy
can be borrowed so long as it’s paid back in the permitted timeframe.
My fraudulent compass, which is 90degrees out, would give a pattern just
like Markoul hankers after.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #471  
Old 09-12-2018, 04:23 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,598
Misconception

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post


We can see clearly the 90° rotation in the above diagram. The magnetic pole centers are overlaid at the position of the electric charges in the above diagram.
...
This is incorrect. Markoul doesn't know what he talking about. But I hate to discuss magnetic poles because it is the magnetic field which is important. Poles are just a consequence of an arbitrary surface. But there is no way the red lines represent a magnetic field where the poles could lay on the horizontal centerline.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #472  
Old 09-12-2018, 05:05 PM
Selfsimilarity Selfsimilarity is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 56
Hi Bi,

I think you misunderstand when you think we try to explain magnetic fields alone.
They are in ultimate conjugation with the electric.
As the ferrocell uses light, which is electromagnetic, to visualize the field, I think we are observing the electromagnetic field symmetry, not the magnetic, nor the electric.

I think this point to unification. To think there is magnetic without electric or electric without magnetic is incomplete.
Everything is both, namely electromagnetic.
For creation to make sense, we need an energy for things to exist. This would be the electric, and we would need some form of expression (dimensionally), which would be the magnetic.

The electron is thought to be electric. It is moving charge at the end, which must create a magnetic field. So its seemingly electromagnetic, but not as electromagnetic waves currently understood, rather like a standing wave. Electrons magnetic field can be "canceled out" by spin alignment, but does this mean the magnetic is really gone? Or do we simply not yet understand what happens in this particluar situation?

In not understanding i mean the ferrocell showing a different field symmetry than iron filings, one we havent understood yet. With two replusive poles, there is a center forming in between, which is completely hidden in iron filings, pointing towards a point symmetry of the observable field in ferrocell

In addition, ferrocell shows 2 opposed spin patterns. This would fit the currently thought "canceling-magnetic", as two opposed spins seemingly have net zero, but the ferrocell shows that in opposed spin configuration, you have a pattern emerging, a huge visible by eye opposed spin field, which definitely is not net zero.

If we want to understand ferrocell, we have to start to think in an extended form of electromagnetic field symmetry, a unified form of electric & magnetic fields. Its EM(light) at the end that makes the "permanent" field visible in ferrocell.
Couldnt a permanent magnet and its electrons actually be something permanent electromagnetic? Electric and magnetic fields, currently two seperate things connected into one conjugated field symmetry #ferrocell?
__________________
 

Last edited by Selfsimilarity; 09-12-2018 at 05:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #473  
Old 09-12-2018, 06:49 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,598
I tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfsimilarity View Post
If we want to understand ferrocell, we have to start to think in an extended form of electromagnetic field symmetry, a unified form of electric & magnetic fields. Its EM(light) at the end that makes the "permanent" field visible in ferrocell.
Couldnt a permanent magnet and its electrons actually be something permanent electromagnetic? Electric and magnetic fields, currently two seperate things connected into one conjugated field symmetry #ferrocell?
Hi Self,

I tried. You think maybe Markoul is the one failing to understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
ok this one i have to respond

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
I do think that author's comment about electric/electrostatic field being displayed on the ferrolens is worthy of further investigation.
This alone shows your level of ignorance in any Electronic training and knowledge of basic electromagnetism.

1. How the hell can you produce electricity by a standing immovable magnet!!? without any other movement involved really escapes me?!

2. Fe3O4 oxide nanoparticles are electrical insulators meaning there are not conductors of electricity and electric currents, they are more like rust!! In order to ionize them you would have to have an external electric field applied in the order of hundreds of KV/m!! The same also implies for the carrier fluid inside a ferrocell which is also an electric insulator.

You have proven once more your level of ignorance and unfitness to judge on that matter. Go home and study more...
Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #474  
Old 09-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Selfsimilarity Selfsimilarity is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 56
Okey, lets say, your both right.

If the electromagnetic field symmetry is different from our current understanding of electric & magnetic field symmetry, then Markoul is right that this will affect our current understanding of magnetic field symmetry, in the same way as it will affect our understanding of electric field symmetry as well, which he didnt mention so far .

and you are right, because its about the electromagnetic field symmetry so talking along about magnetic fields is not sufficient to get the full picture.

Ferrocell is about light, its about electromagnetism how permanent magnetism interacts with electromagnetism.
We are observing an electromagnetic phenomena. No electromagnetic light, nothing to see!

Permanent electromagnetic - Nature's standing spin wave #dark, unless illuminated using light&ferrocell O_O
__________________
 

Last edited by Selfsimilarity; 09-12-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #475  
Old 09-12-2018, 07:58 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,598
Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfsimilarity View Post
Okey, lets say, your both right. ...
So are you saying he is right with his comments about the diagram in this post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post


We can see clearly the 90° rotation in the above diagram. The magnetic pole centers are overlaid at the position of the electric charges in the above diagram.
...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #476  
Old 09-12-2018, 08:08 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quote:
This is incorrect. Markoul doesn't know what he talking about. But I hate to discuss magnetic poles because it is the magnetic field which is important. Poles are just a consequence of an arbitrary surface. But there is no way the red lines represent a magnetic field where the poles could lay on the horizontal centerline.
That what classical field view shows apart of the BS vectors N to S convention, is equivalent of the vortex end result analogues to the gravitational pull force for example of a whirlpool vertical suction force but it totally miss to show the vortex spin flow (flux) itself.

As Ken Wheeler describes on his book with a very nice analogy, I quote:

Quote:
The reason iron dust doesn’t give an accurate model of a magnetic field is that the iron filings are deep ‘in the water’ of the
breaking waves of the magnetic field, as such they show the direction of the magnetic flow, but not its spiral, its vortex nature, which
hydrogen bubbles and pyrolytic graphite (and other mediums) can and do show, since they ‘ride the topmost part of the waves’ of the
vortex magnetic flow. Logically so the iron filings cannot vortex since they themselves become miniature magnets by being
magnetically induced, and are locked in place by becoming themselves polarized. Logically but counter intuitively on the surface, any
3D models of magnetism using iron filings are in fact 2D false representations that cannot demonstrate magnetic field architecture
The entire time we have been using iron filings to model the field architecture of magnets has been completely wrong. You cannot
model field architecture by any substance that can be magnetized. Doing so creates thousands of tiny dust sized magnets themselves
locked into the 2D pressures of the magnetic field geometry, as such this is no indication whatsoever as to the 3D-spatialcounterspatial
magnetic vortex architecture of a magnet or magnetism itself
Ferrocell superparamagnetic nanoparticles can.


Any sensor which is not macroscopic ferromagnetic shows actually the same pattern as the ferrocell even the superconducting (strongly diamagnetic) SQIUD sensor:




hydrogen bubbles forming a vortex over the pole of a neodymium while undergoing electrolysis.
credits: https://ia802502.us.archive.org/31/i...tism1small.pdf

SSML,

I disagree. Magnetism is an omnipresent field disturbed or interact upon by electric charges.

Iamnuts,

Interesting observation and thought.


EM
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (187.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Capture2.PNG (262.5 KB, 36 views)
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 09-13-2018 at 07:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #477  
Old 09-12-2018, 08:44 PM
Selfsimilarity Selfsimilarity is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 56
As you are citing Ken, I have one too

>Ken says, there is the di-electric connected to magnetism.
So I think you are not completing the picture when you only think about magnetism. Its connected to the di-electric potential, and therefore also to the electric (when decharged). A decharge of the dielectric is moving charge which always results in electromagnetic fields, not only magnetic fields.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Old 09-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Simple.

You won't get anything much better than this!

https://youtu.be/Mqo86FvLADY
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Old 09-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
Quantum field of magnet

Attached Images
File Type: png Capture4.PNG (56.8 KB, 37 views)
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Old 09-12-2018, 09:18 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 312
I never said that magnetism is not connected to electric charge but rather that magnetism is not an intrinsic property of the electric charge.

In other words magnetism is not sourced and generated within electrons but is disturbed by them.

The phenomena we call Electromagnetism.

EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 09-12-2018 at 09:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
discussion, ferrocell, kens, posers, thread, ferrolens

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers