Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

General Discussion Other general discussions on topics not listed above.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 02-04-2017, 03:24 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,130
pulverized & vaporized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4FkO5ry1uo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8QCQudNEtY




Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-04-2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: 425
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #32  
Old 02-04-2017, 03:35 PM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 3,277
Kunstler and Rappoport

"Can't say your report is lopsided. We all may not like things about one another or TRUMP but at least you show the record properly. "
Bro Mikey, we have to operate on intelligence and information. I'm trying to offer information that is relevant and accurate. The world is in a fearsome battle. This isn't exaggeration. One group seriously wants war with Russia knowing that the "Russian dead hand" can end ALL life on earth. I can't pass out intelligence but, I try to offer accurate information.

James Kunstler is known for being pessimistic. There is always the possibility that he is a realist.
The Purpose of Decadence and the Pleasures of Coercion - KUNSTLER

http://www.24hgold.com/english/news-...oward+Kunstler

John Rappoport, Technocracy and the Scientific*Matrix : Waking Times
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Bro
Quote:
What a world of people blinded by fake education.
The problem I see is that you have simply labelled everything you do not like as fake much like Trump. Fake news, alternate facts and now fake education...Really Bro?. Why not just stick your head in a rabbit hole and pretend the whole world doesn't exist?. I suppose there are two options here, either the whole world is fake and inaccurate or you are... Hmm.

Quote:
When you realize that just about everything you know and read is
inaccurate you begin to wonder whose side you are on for most
of your life.
Yes of course, everything is inaccurate and everyone a liar except for you and the things you choose to believe in. Then you go on to dehumanize others by suggesting there are sides rather than a simple difference of opinion...Really?.


@DannyB
Quote:
Trump has often been called "Hitler" ;
Fascinating Quote By Adolf Hitler
Your proposing an absurd straw man argument suggesting that a single statement by Hitler can somehow excuse his actions in reality. Then making another straw man argument by suggesting that if Hitler wasn't so bad because of an ambiguous statement then Trump isn't so bad. You seem to excel at peddling logical fallacies.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-04-2017 at 04:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
I thought this was comical
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ack-trump-team

It would seem they have upped the ante by moving from alternate facts to non-existent facts. I'm going to file this in the "Just when you thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous it does" folder.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-04-2017, 07:46 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Bro


The problem I see is that you have simply labelled
everything ..........fake news,

Your proposing an absurd straw man argument

AC
I follow your reasoning and it is done right, however yet again another
example of education putting word in your mouth.

Let me explain just one set of events, so you see what I mean.

TRUMP WON

But for 18 months ALL high paid very well educated people lied thru
their teeth and all these so called AMERICAN's thought HILLARY
should be running the nuke programs? Not just the nukes but the
open borders programs that has been going on since the 80's.

Drug programs sold by the illegals. Drinking at the spirit cooking pot.

Everything you know is fake. Yes. Fairy-tales, pink moons and magic
dragons. All we have to go on is what the News reports on the National
front.

In the 80's we didn't have internet. Now 30 years later the old lying
tricks are being opposed for what they are, FAKE.

This is how we got so confused, our entire lives we watched FAKE NEWS
in my case since the 1960's so now I am faced with an unraveling process.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-04-2017 at 07:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-04-2017, 08:33 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,835
Let me continue Canada Man

The big one for me was that the media only covered TRUMP for
18 months, barely any other pertinent news. Trump and only Trump
and only hit jobs on TRUMP, which does not make any sense.

News is to be used to help and save lives and hardly anything outside
of the TRUMP hit job was getting out to the people. Why? Why were the
most powerful people in the world spending huge amounts to dishonor
a man that was always just a Billionaire prior?

Killing daily and injustice, people sent away for life but TRUMP got all
of the high dollar energy hit job day after day after day. I mean it didn't
make any sense. This rollipolly money man with an over sized suit on
now monopolized the attention of the entire world on FAKE NEWS hit-jobs.

Wasn't the media ashamed I thought? Why were they abandoning
so many helpless victims in the world to do daily hit pieces on TRUMP?

What did these media dogs know that I didn't know?

Billions spent to hit TRUMP while many struggle to get bread. Mayors,
governors and you name the title all seen on live TV with $5000 dollar
suits claiming TRUMP screwed everything but the dog or how Trump
is draining the blood out of all of the businesses he comes in contact with.

All these negative adds, university Prof. and students rally to smear poor
ole TRUMP while the media ignores the work they promise that they are
doing.

Then you realize that instead the media is not bringing to light injustice
rather they are covering up justice in favor of their donations.

Very little news you see right now and for the past 40 plus years is
done solely to benefit mankind. It is FAKE NEWS because the reason
for the media is to report accurately to save lives to uncover the
tyrants with mega-bucks who are cooking our little ones.

I could go on down a long list of subject matter that magically disappeared
that the media called their job when TRUMP became corporate enemy
number one. The big names coming against TRUMP were required to do
so if they were to continue to be on the inter circle.

They had no real fervor in many cases never the less the headlines
on Trump hit jobs dominated the world.

Where were all of the reports about officials being caught? Where were
all of the reports? Just TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP is a bad man.

And now we are all suppose to think it is ME who is bias?

Remember these 54 jets? No you never even heard about it.

The video is for all the haters of Trump.







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l9Q4_vBB84


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK67m96drVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocHpxhgm92k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-n3AMxdgsY







................................
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-16-2017 at 07:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Bro
Quote:
I follow your reasoning and it is done right, however yet again another
example of education putting word in your mouth.
Education: the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.

Yes, my powers of reasoning and judgment generally dictate what I say. Thank you for the compliment Bro.

Quote:
The big one for me was that the media only covered TRUMP for
18 months, barely any other pertinent news. Trump and only Trump
and only hit jobs on TRUMP, which does not make any sense.
I think it makes perfect sense because the media's job is to sell media and advertising to generate a profit. Trump was very entertaining sensationalizing everything and getting caught in his own lies and this sold more newspapers. Uhm what do you think the media does for a living... they sell media.


Quote:
News is to be used to help and save lives and hardly anything outside
of the TRUMP hit job was getting out to the people. Why? Why were the
most powerful people in the world spending huge amounts to dishonor
a man that was always just a Billionaire prior?
You should google terms before you start peddling nonsensical definitions.
News: newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events.

Trump lied on an almost daily basis and said he liked to grab women's pussy's which is why he was all over the news. The news was simply informing the people of these facts concerning Trump because that is there job. You seem to have a real problem grasping the obvious.

Quote:
Billions spent to hit TRUMP while many struggle to get bread. Mayors,
governors and you name the title all seen on live TV with $5000 dollar
suits claiming TRUMP screwed everything but the dog or how Trump
is draining the blood out of all of the businesses he come in contact with.
That's because there was real evidence to suggest Trump was screwing everything but the dog and draining the blood out of all of the businesses he came into contact with. Why do you think nobody was sued or convicted for slander against Trump?.

Quote:
They had no real fervor in many cases never the less the headlines
on Trump hit jobs dominated the world.
Where were all of the reports about officials being caught? Where were
all of the reports? Just TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP is a bad man.
Well Bro the other officials were not claiming they liked to grab women's pussies or that they could shoot someone and not lose votes or mock disabled people on national TV like a two year old. What part of ... it was on national television, it was an irrefutable fact do you not understand Bro.

Quote:
Any now you are calling ME bias
Well you managed to get one thing correct Bro, Yes I am calling you biased because I have evidence which suggests you are.

Trumpism can be reduced to:
(1) think of the absolute most visceral, kneejerk, gut response to any given problem;
(2) immediately stop thinking at that point;
(3) attack anyone who points out the problems with your reasoning


AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-04-2017 at 10:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-04-2017, 10:29 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Bro


Education: the act or process of imparting or acquiring general
knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and
generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.

Yes, my powers of reasoning and judgment generally dictate what
I say. Thank you for the compliment Bro.



I think it makes perfect sense because the media's job is to sell media
and advertising to generate a profit
.



AC

Now we can see the difference in views of what reporting ethics are
all about. I looked up the definition of Journalism today and here is what
I got.

For a minute there I thought you had me. If you didn't read this I will
summarize "YOU ARE WRONG" journalism is not just some sort of money
making machine without standards. Well with the exception of the
2016 FAKE NEWS blitz plus 40 years prior.

Here is one such CODE. Shame on your other comments.

Poor journalism is about unfounded claims, not low profit writings.

Am I getting thru to you? As a professional you must have been
taught manners? No?

So what do we see? While you are smart and able to reason your
ethical center in lacking. This comes from the University Mind. Big dog
eats little dog training. All is fair in love and war, right? Wrong.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalism_ethics_and_standards

Writing that reflects superficial thought and research, a popular slant,
and hurried composition, conceived of as exemplifying topical newspaper
or popular magazine writing as distinguished from scholarly writing:

The basic codes and canons commonly appear in statements drafted by
both professional journalism associations and individual print, broadcast,
and online news organizations.

While various existing codes have some differences, most share
common elements including the principles ofótruthfulness,
accuracy, objectivity, impartiality, fairness and public accountability
óas these
apply to the acquisition of newsworthy information and its subsequent dissemination to the public.

Like many broader ethical systems, journalism ethics include the
principle of "limitation of harm." This often involves the withholding
of certain details from reports such as the names of minor children,
crime victims' names or information not materially related to particular
news reports release of which might, for example, harm someone's
reputation


__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-04-2017 at 10:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-04-2017, 11:04 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,835
Dishonesty Not the best Policy

Dishonesty and Ethical teaching for those who can not concentrate
when they read. Just the simple basics about "FABRICATION"


__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-04-2017, 11:12 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Bro

Quote:
Now we can see the difference in views of what reporting ethics are
all about. I looked up the definition of Journalism today and here is what
I got.
For a minute there I thought you had me. If you didn't read this I will
summarize "YOU ARE WRONG" journalism is not just some sort of money
making machine without standards. Well with the exception of the
2016 FAKE NEWS blitz plus 40 years prior.
I never claimed the media or journalism is some sort of money making machine without standards did I?. I said... "the media's job is to sell media and advertising to generate a profit". Can you point out where I may have said or implied the media has no standards?.

Quote:
Here is one such CODE. Shame on your other comments.
Poor journalism is about unfounded claims, not low profit writings.
If they didn't make a profit they wouldn't be in business would they?. You have also taken the notion of limitation of harm completely out of context. For instance when Trump said he likes to grab pussy he harmed his own reputation by saying this and he owns it. Reporting this is not an unfounded claim because it was recorded and played on national television which makes it a fact.

Quote:
Am I getting thru to you?
No not really Bro. Your posts are a mish mash of poor grammar, logical fallacies and taking things completely out of context to make a point which is barely intelligible.

It would seem your trying to say you got me or that I'm wrong somehow by taking something I didn't even say or imply out of context.

Trumpism can be reduced to:
(1) think of the absolute most visceral, kneejerk, gut response to any given problem;
(2) immediately stop thinking at that point;
(3) attack anyone who points out the problems with your reasoning

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-04-2017, 11:50 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
grab women's pussy's
JE T'AIME


Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
Trumpism
Over 40 Islam Countries

Saudi Arabia and Egypt are excluded from Trump's ban.

911Hijackers


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-04-2017 at 11:51 PM. Reason: 518
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-05-2017, 12:10 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Bro

I never claimed the media or journalism is some sort of money making machine without standards did I?

AC
Here is your response about the media and their job. Something about
making money and ratings remember? The truth is you don't understand
MY english because like the masses have a code subject to change
at will.

You are not alone

The educational system is dishonest, the Media is dishonest then the
people love the dishonesty because they are dishonest, yeah.

Unfounded claims that never stop, never apologized for.

.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Bro


Education: the act or process of imparting or acquiring general
knowledge


I think it makes perfect sense because the media's job is to sell media
and advertising to generate a profit
.



AC
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-05-2017 at 12:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-05-2017, 12:22 AM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
Quote:
Trump lied on an almost daily basis and said he liked to grab women's pussy's which is why he was all over the news. The news was simply informing the people of these facts concerning Trump because that is there job. You seem to have a real problem grasping the obvious.
Well, come on now AC, "lied on an almost daily basis", would you care to put a few quotes up to back up your statements, because I watched the whole show, and I didn't notice that.
As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that, only that women would let celebrities do that. I'm not convinced he was wrong in saying that, I remember woman fainting when the Beatles, or Elvis walked by.
But in any case, Clinton was the groper in chief, and dear old Hillary and the rest of the neurologically neutered left seemed ok with that.
But please, tell me those daily lies, I would love to hear some.

Also, in regards to the news, I agree with bromikey, journalism is supposed to be unbiased fact finding, and from what I saw, was none stop lies from CNN, and the rest of the left leaning media. As a Canadian, I'm sick to death of the trump bashing. I'm also sick to death of working 9 am to 9 pm, every god damn day, paying half my income to welfare, for people who don't want to work. I say bull****. I'm a conservative, not a neoconservative, a real conservative. And I'm a Canadian. And I'm sick of the left, and their, yours, bull****.

So once more, tell me the trump lies, but I'm gonna call you out if your full of ****.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-05-2017, 12:37 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Bro
Quote:
Here is your response about the media and their job. Something about
making money and ratings remember? The truth is you don't understand
MY english because like the masses have a code subject to change
at will.
You are not alone
No I can't understand you because you speak in broken English, have terrible grammar and take everything out of context. For instance when you say..."like the masses have a code subject to change". Like which masses?, do you mean like the masses "I" have a code subject to change?, or like the masses "some" have a code subject to change?. What kind of code which is subject to change?, what kind of change?. I'm not a mind reader Bro.

Quote:
The educational system is dishonest, the Media is dishonest then the
people love the dishonesty because they are dishonest, yeah.
Unfounded claims that never stop, never apologized for.
Personally I don't think everyone is dishonest I think most people have differences in their opinions. However when people start dehumanizing or demonizing other people simply because they disagree I have a problem with this. You do understand those other people are "people" don't you?, you do understand they have lives and jobs and families and friends just like we do don't you?. So what's your problem Bro, why do think almost everyone is dishonest?.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-05-2017 at 12:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-05-2017, 01:40 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@machine
Quote:
Well, come on now AC, "lied on an almost daily basis", would you care to put a few quotes up to back up your statements, because I watched the whole show, and I didn't notice that.
As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that, only that women would let celebrities do that. I'm not convinced he was wrong in saying that, I remember woman fainting when the Beatles, or Elvis walked by.
But in any case, Clinton was the groper in chief, and dear old Hillary and the rest of the neurologically neutered left seemed ok with that.
But please, tell me those daily lies, I would love to hear some.
Implying that Trumps behavior is acceptable just because Clintons was worse is a straw man argument. Is anything acceptable simply because someone else was worse?. It's like saying drinking an ounce of poison is not as bad as a gallon even though both have the same affect.

Here is the transcript from nytimes.com

Trump: You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Quote:
Also, in regards to the news, I agree with bromikey, journalism is supposed to be unbiased fact finding, and from what I saw, was none stop lies from CNN, and the rest of the left leaning media.
The alt-right media is just as biased as the alt-left. Did you check your facts using other media sources?. I would agree the left wing media had a field day with Trump however he owns what he said because he said it on television. To say well no I did not say that when everyone heard it and it is recorded is a lesson in stupidity. That is the main reason the media went into a feeding frenzy in my opinion, blatant lying.

Quote:
As a Canadian, I'm sick to death of the trump bashing. I'm also sick to death of working 9 am to 9 pm, every god damn day, paying half my income to welfare, for people who don't want to work. I say bull****. I'm a conservative, not a neoconservative, a real conservative. And I'm a Canadian. And I'm sick of the left, and their, yours, bull****.
Only 9am to 9pm?, I hold three jobs and I get up at 6am every day and generally go to bed around midnight, had four days off in the last three months. It can get much worse...try working the rigs at 30 below. I'm also a real conservative, not a neoconservative and I'm sick of both the alt-left and the alt-right BS.

As well criticizing the Conservatives harshly does not make me a Liberal. It means I want the conservatives to grow up and do their job and stop lying and squabbling like little children because it makes everyone look bad. To me it means I care more than most do because friends don't let friends do stupid sheet. The Trump/O'Leary I'm an idiot grandstanding will destroy the conservatives in the long term in my opinion.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-05-2017 at 01:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-05-2017, 01:52 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinealive View Post
Well, come on now AC, "lied on an almost daily basis", would you care to put a few quotes up to back up your statements, because I watched the whole show, and I didn't notice that.

I agree with bromikey, journalism is supposed to be unbiased fact finding,

I'm also sick to death of working 9 am to 9 pm, every god damn day, paying half my income to welfare, for people who don't want to work.

That is AC's calling, full of zhit But other than that he is okay.
I agree that working a 12 hr day and unable to pay is a bad rap.
I never can work enough hours, I am 60 years old, worked for the
big car companies up north, worked 45 years of my life.

No end in sight the LEFT wants to pull the plug on SS just before
I need to collect some of what I put in over the years, what a mess.

Trump liked the girls, so what, I tell these liberal queers. And like
you pointed out Trump was only making a silly boyish comment that
was normal fantasy for boys that are not chasing other boys that is.

Just foolish talk.

Not to mention the base nature of show biz slime slithering up to
every guy that walks by. Course girls want to be told they are beautiful
nothing wrong with that until it turns in to a one night stand every 24hrs.

Trump has already brought Ford and GM back. I watched the chopper
pull out the GM foundry smoke stack in the 80's that had been there
since the world war, no jobs since.

Our country was nearly lost til TRUMP came and has begun the repair.
These protests? These protests being allowed are to side track the
world while Trump moves behind the scenes.

TRUMP ordered the 100 Emom slaughter while he was being sworn in.

Remember how Trump kept calling Obama stupid for announcing boots
would be on the ground on such and such a day?

See how little media coverage on the Texas Mosque burning?

Hummm.......... All is going to be well with TRUMP
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-06-2017 at 10:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-05-2017, 02:54 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,835
Trump tweet storming Seattle Judge temp block travel Ban.

Overturns and over powers the President of the USA.

This man's name is William Mount, he was a functioning insider
(Makin the doe) in 2007 since retire still in the know, listen up.

Here is the Judge who does not work for the USA. This is who
Judge James Robart is. Swamp sucking money dogs who cares nothing
for the USA.

Dr William Mount is ex-military insider. You will learn much.
Criminal Judge exposing himself ignorantly. The swamps green
slime will surface. Great work Trump.











https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P04VnVFeYI0


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vbmlwMQNkQ


............................................
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-16-2017 at 07:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-05-2017, 04:28 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
Iím automatically attracted to beautiful ó I just start kissing them. Itís like a magnet. Just kiss. I donít even wait. And when youíre a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab íem by the pussy. You can do anything.
https://youtu.be/cpla_vl2v0g?t=149


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-05-2017, 05:06 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Bro
Quote:
Trump liked the girls, so what, I tell these liberal queers. And like
you pointed out Trump was only making a silly boyish comment that
was normal fantasy for boys are not chasing other boys.

Just foolish talk.
Of course this is what 60 year old gentlemen do... they talk about randomly grabbing someone wife or daughter by the crotch without consent. We must be old fashioned here in Canada because when a 60 year old pervert with orange skin and a triple comb over grabs any woman let alone by her crotch we tend to break their nose first and ask questions later. Why most of the women I know would kick that man's ass on the spot before a man even had a chance to step in... I have seen it before. Maybe it's the harsh climate here but women tend to have a mean streak in them a mile wide if you cross that line.

Personally I like old fashioned, call it as we see it, mutual respect and conviction for one's beliefs. They say we Canadians act like American's used to 50 years ago and I'm okay with that. At some point everyone loses their way and hopefully our friends down south can find your way back. We all have to live here, we have limited resources and as you may know there not making land anymore.

Take care Bro, nice mixing it up with you again.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-05-2017, 05:43 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Bro
. Why most of the women I know would kick that man's ass on the spot
before a man even had a chance to step in... I have seen it before. Maybe
it's the harsh climate here but women tend to have a mean streak in them
a mile wide if you cross that line.

Personally I like old fashioned,
Take care Bro, nice mixing it up with you again.

AC

I am glad you are okay with manly women that are stronger than the men
but that is not what we are discussing here nor is that a standard by
any means.

Here on planet reality God made man and women to be on fire for
one another and when they are young and impulsive they do wild things.
It is not Trumps fault he was surrounded by beautiful girls who were like
most ladies, lesser physically than men, but to each his own.

The nature of the species is to play tug of war using the resources
made available to each person. The learning curves can be a wild ride
taking decades to over come as some men are driven more than others.

If this beast nature was not present there would be no propagation
of the human race because everyone would be like you, analyzing
and critical of all because others didn't fit into your little box again.

See the little box? This is how small men think. They can not see outside.

Personally I don't like to hang out with women who are build like apes
who are probably on some form of steroid while the men have no penis
function due to drinking the water or eating weaponized estrogen filled
foods like soy products.

If that is your form of old fashion, I feel bad for you, the girls look a
whole lot better here and I know for a fact TRUMP likes to see
beauty as all men do. Doesn't mean they are perverts.

Sometimes men and women get caught up in bragging in the heat
of a flustered moment. Fantasy is part of the human race, WELCOME.

Are you a monk by any chance?
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-05-2017 at 05:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 02-05-2017, 06:07 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,835
The selection of your video implies Trump to be on the same plane as
a faggot/Bi-sexual. You are a sick man AL.

I guess where you live man are simulated by the thought of kissing
other men on the lips. That is sickening and uncalled for. You
gravitate toward some bad stuff.

So many sick minds. Now i see you for who you are AL, disgusting
perv, this is why the spirit in you speaks this same curse over others.
You have lost all respect with this one gesture of putrefaction.

You remind me of a man i sold a refrigerator to in South Carolina back
in the 90's. I brought him a frig and it got mud on it so he and his
live in lover ran into the house for a fresh pair of fruit of the loom
men's underwear, insisting I use his next pair of drawers to wipe down
the box with. Then he could be aroused watching me.

I got paid $150 for the frig and got the hell out of there, sick man.

So now we are seeing the manifestation in others projected on TRUMP.

This is a spiritual matter.Unless you renounce these spirits you can not
gain eternal life. On top of that nothing can be viewed as pure thru
your eyes.

Judgement has been passed and you will not escape.

All manner of sin must be acknowledged, including your flip flop
sexual orientation but it is to late most likely. No it is not art.





Al[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
Iím automatically attracted to beautiful ó I just start kissing them. Itís like
a magnet. Just kiss. I donít even wait. And when youíre a star, they let y
ou do it. You can do anything.
Grab íem by the pussy. You can do anything.


[QUOTE=aljhoa;298221]https://youtu.be/cpla_vl2v0g?t=149
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-06-2017 at 10:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 02-05-2017, 03:42 PM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
Wow, I thought you were the big facts only guy. Let's break down your last post, shall we!

Quote:
Implying that Trumps behavior is acceptable just because Clintons was worse is a straw man argument. Is anything acceptable simply because someone else was worse?. It's like saying drinking an ounce of poison is not as bad as a gallon even though both have the same affect.
Never implied that, sorry, don't put words in my mouth, I hate that, worse then I hate liberal communists. Clinton is a perv, not trump. And Hillary was his accomplice, the end.

Quote:
Trump: You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Umm, hello, he said he likes to kiss them, " just kiss", then he says "when your a star", they let you do anything. Which is exactly what I said (I need my first post). (Edit, in my first post)
What's your point. Aren't you attracted to beatiful. I sure as hell am. I remember a girl I used to date from NFLD, when I was younger, Christ, she talked worse then that. Jeez man, grow a couple.

Quote:
The alt-right media is just as biased as the alt-left. Did you check your facts using other media sources?. I would agree the left wing media had a field day with Trump however he owns what he said because he said it on television. To say well no I did not say that when everyone heard it and it is recorded is a lesson in stupidity. That is the main reason the media went into a feeding frenzy in my opinion, blatant lying.
Some of the alt-right is just as biased, I never said they weren't,( stop speaking for me) I said all I heard was non stop lies from CNN and left leaning media. And yes, I do check my facts, with many sources, always.
You claimed Trump lied everyday, and I called that bull****. I stand by what I said.
I'm waiting for you to tell me those daily lies, must be hundreds, please, tell me some.

Quote:
Only 9am to 9pm?, I hold three jobs and I get up at 6am every day and generally go to bed around midnight, had four days off in the last three months. It can get much worse...try working the rigs at 30 below. I'm also a real conservative, not a neoconservative and I'm sick of both the alt-left and the alt-right BS.
Ok, there's something wrong with you, I see that now. Up till now I really thought you must be smart, maybe an electrical engineer or professor, really. Wow, I was so wrong.
I said I work 9-9, true, but I get up at 6am every day as well, so what. Geez, midnight, you sure go to bed early, lucky you.
"Try working the rigs at 30 below", no thanks, but if you want to try and keep up to me and my power saw in the woods, at minus 25, feel free. That's 1 of my jobs, I also am a health care provider, and I own an orchard, What's your point? I didn't say the hours sucked, I said I hate giving half my money to welfare! I stand by that!
If you enjoy working for other people, then your a dope.

Quote:
As well criticizing the Conservatives harshly does not make me a Liberal. It means I want the conservatives to grow up and do their job and stop lying and squabbling like little children because it makes everyone look bad.
Your right, I knew you were a liberal by the crap you've been posting about trump.

Quote:
To me it means I care more than most do because friends don't let friends do stupid sheet. The Trump/O'Leary I'm an idiot grandstanding will destroy the conservatives in the long term in my opinion.
See, your lack of real knowledge is blinding, O'Leary is not a conservative, he is a neoconservative, which is a same as neoliberalism. I hope O'Leary does destroy the neocons agenda here I need Canada, as much as I hope Trudeau the man-boy-woman-communist, destroys the neoliberal agenda.

It's funny, trump gets Rob Kennedy junior to head up a vaccine/autism inquiry, and O'Leary, well, he is probably fully invested in the pharmaceutical industry.
O'Leary is nooo Trump.

Honestly, I'm a Ron Paul fan. Big time. Trump is no Ron Paul, but nobody is, not even Rand comes close to filling his old man's shoes.
But, Trump is doing a better job already, then the bushes, obamas, and clintons did, in what.. 25 years.
If I lived in Michigan I would be extremely happy with trump bringing the car makers back.
My rant is done.
Unless your next post to me, is defending your ridiculous claim that Trump lied daily, then don't bother, I have way too much work to do, then to respond to this silliness.
Tell me the Trump lies or stfu.
__________________
 

Last edited by machinealive; 02-05-2017 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Spelling
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02-05-2017, 03:55 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
The selection of your video implies Trump to be on the same plane as
a faggot/Bi-sexual.
Birds of a feather flock together
it simply means when people act the same, they normally hang out. Like a clique.
Urban Dictionary: Birds of a feather flock together

Milo Yiannopoulos



Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
You are a sick man AL.




Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
So now we are seeing the manifestation in others projected on TRUMP.
Trump on 9-11




Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Judgement has been passed and you will not escape.
http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/56/93/...ible-1-159.jpg


Northeast Portico
"God who gave us life gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?

https://www.nps.gov/thje/learn/photo...quotations.htm


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-05-2017 at 04:59 PM. Reason: 652
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 02-05-2017, 08:18 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinealive View Post

Let's break down your last post, shall we!...........



Never implied that, sorry, don't put words in my mouth, I hate that,
worse then I hate liberal communists. Clinton is a perv, not trump.
And Hillary was his accomplice, the end.



Umm, hello, he said he likes to kiss them, " just kiss", ....................


What's your point. Aren't you attracted to beatiful. I sure as hell am.


Jeez man, grow a couple.



Trump is doing a better job already, then the bushes, obamas, and
clintons did, in what.. 25 years.


If I lived in Michigan I would be extremely happy with trump bringing
the car makers back.

My rant is done
.


[/B]


Yes we all have watched Trump "Air Kiss" women on the cheek but
everyone try to remember he is a clean freak.

What a great guy this MACHINELIVE guy is hey? Yeah I don't hear
that enough. Imagine a guy who speaks his thoughts.

That's no rant to me my friend, all red blooded men are drawn to
beauty and as for those who are monks I say give the POPE a call
do a few hail Mary's and warm up to him.

All those poor NUN's surrounded by abusive liberals

Here is what a bunch of these people look like at our schools,
university twits who wouldn't last 5 minutes at our borders.

Whether they go to Catholic school or University it's all the same
jungle of strange ideas mixed with readin and writin and rythmatick.






__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-05-2017 at 08:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:22 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 3,277
Wearing Trump down.

The supreme court is looking at hearing case to invalidate the election. Here is an article about the neocons fighting a full-on war against Trump. The article suggests that the only way that he can hope to survive is to unmask those who did 9/11.
A “color revolution” is under way in the United States | The Vineyard of the Saker
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 3,277
Comey skates,,, Killary incinerates

Trump, Bannon, Conway,,, they are all smart people. Soros is making great progress on his America version of the "color revolution". Trump needs to correct a lot of mis-information and he needs to go on attack. Soros is undoubtedly chuckling on how easy it is to lead so many "Americans" to attack their own country. Did you notice the resemblance between Soros and Jabba the Hutt.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_asse...ress05-001.jpg
http://16005-presscdn-0-36.pagely.ne...5/10/soros.jpg

Trump and company haven't wasted any time preparing their attack.
"It appears that a 178-page FBI Clinton Email Document was quietly released on Super Bowl weekend, but discovered by internet researcher Katica. Keep in mind that FBI Director James Comey knew Hillary Clinton broke the law with her illegal personal email server, and yet recommended that no charges be made against Mrs. Clinton. President Donald Trump has kept him on at the FBI, " Why start all over if Comey has all the dirt?
Midnight Super Bowl Document Release: 178-Page FBI Hillary Clinton Emails - Wait till You See What's on Page 55! - Freedom Outpost

Heads are going to roll and Comey made a deal to keep his attached. The E-mails prove Comey to be deeply complicit. BUT, trump has bigger fish to fry. Comey will provide the heat to fry them.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02-06-2017, 04:38 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
It has two yellow-red reptilian eyes.


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 02-06-2017, 06:44 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@machine
Quote:
Never implied that, sorry, don't put words in my mouth, I hate that, worse then I hate liberal communists. Clinton is a perv, not trump. And Hillary was his accomplice, the end.
Here is what you said:
Quote:
As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that, only that women would let celebrities do that. I'm not convinced he was wrong in saying that, I remember woman fainting when the Beatles, or Elvis walked by.
But in any case, Clinton was the groper in chief, and dear old Hillary and the rest of the neurologically neutered left seemed ok with that.
But please, tell me those daily lies, I would love to hear some.
First you denied trump said Grab em by the pussy Quote:"As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that". Then you tried to use a false argument to justify it Quote: "But in any case, Clinton was the groper in chief". This is a classic straw man argument.

Quote:
Umm, hello, he said he likes to kiss them, " just kiss", then he says "when your a star", they let you do anything. Which is exactly what I said (I need my first post). (Edit, in my first post)
What's your point. Aren't you attracted to beatiful. I sure as hell am. I remember a girl I used to date from NFLD, when I was younger, Christ, she talked worse then that. Jeez man, grow a couple.
Now your using multiple straw man arguments, Trump said he can "Grab em my the pussy" not "just kiss" as you imply. Then you tried to use the false argument that just because we find someone beautiful this may be a reason to grope them. Then you used yet another false argument in implying that "she talked worse then that". Her talking worse cannot justify trumps own action otherwise we could do and say anything and justify it by saying someone was worse than us. You do see the problem with this false reasoning don't you?.

Quote:
Ok, there's something wrong with you, I see that now. Up till now I really thought you must be smart, maybe an electrical engineer or professor, really. Wow, I was so wrong.
I am an Engineer, an Energy Systems consultant and a General Contractor ( I design and build houses in my spare time) however I never claimed to be all that smart. Been stuck in a blizzard the last 3 days and just spent the last four hours plowing two feet of snow...If I was smart I would have moved to B.C., lol. Southern Alberta can be a real pain and if you don't like the weather just wait a minute.

Quote:
Your right, I knew you were a liberal by the crap you've been posting about trump.
I am a conservative and the reason I disagree with Trump is because he's immature and has various metal disorders which makes him unfit for office in my opinion. Does most of the conservative candidates disagreeing with O'Leary make them Liberals?, well no that is absurd.

Quote:
See, your lack of real knowledge is blinding, O'Leary is not a conservative, he is a neoconservative, which is a same as neoliberalism. I hope O'Leary does destroy the neocons agenda here I need Canada, as much as I hope Trudeau the man-boy-woman-communist, destroys the neoliberal agenda.
In fact O'Leary is a conservative candidate and your labeling him as something else does not change this fact. As well hoping O'Leary destroys the conservatives doesn't sounds very conservative to me. I hope the conservatives can offer a better candidate with a real platform so I can vote for them. I like Michael Chong because he is a fiscal conservative and a moderate as well as being active in election reform and he also opposed same sex marriage. The last thing we need is some phony hothead running our country and I would vote for Chong without hesitation in the next election.

Quote:
Tell me the Trump lies or stfu.
Why don't you tell me how you really feel, stfu?... really?. Personally I like debating these issues and hearing others opinions and I would never tell anyone to stfu... but that's just me.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 02-06-2017, 07:01 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Bro
Quote:
Personally I don't like to hang out with women who are build like apes
who are probably on some form of steroid while the men have no penis
function due to drinking the water or eating weaponized estrogen filled
foods like soy products.
Do you really need to dehumanize and degrade everyone just to make your point Bro?. No offense but it seems immature in my opinion.

Quote:
If that is your form of old fashion, I feel bad for you, the girls look a whole lot better here and I know for a fact TRUMP likes to see
beauty as all men do. Doesn't mean they are perverts.
Canadian women are very beautiful as well however it is there strong will and determination I find most attractive. They are as beautiful as any other women however if you degrade them such as you have here they would probably knock you on your ass Bro... just saying. They don't tolerate BS very well and I can respect that.

Well coffee break is over... time to finish plowing all that damn snow in my yard.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 02-07-2017, 12:31 AM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
Quote:
Quote:
Tell me the Trump lies or stfu.
Why don't you tell me how you really feel, stfu?... really?. Personally I like debating these issues and hearing others opinions and I would never tell anyone to stfu... but that's just me.
Sorry snowflake, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but why don't you actually post some of the many hundreds of lies that you claimed Trump said. I'm trying to debate you but you won't man up and tell me some quotes of trump lying, you just keep avoiding the issue. Personally, I think your probably gonna post a few things which are really just examples of you not comprehending what was said.

For example;

Quote:
Here is what you said:
Quote:
As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that, only that women would let celebrities do that.

First you denied trump said Grab em by the pussy Quote:"As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that".
Read slow and try to comprehend. I said " I don't remember him saying he liked to do that, only that women would let celebrities do that".
I stand by what I said. Show me where he said he liked to grab pussy.
Stop with the straw man bs and tell me the lies.

Here is your quote
Quote:
Quote:
Trump: You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Where in the hell, does he say what you are reading, you are wrong. He said, just kiss, and "when your a star they let you grab them by the pussy".
He never said he likes to grab them, or has grabbed them, read slowly. I am right, you are mis-reading, and misleading

Quote:
Then you used yet another false argument in implying that "she talked worse then that". Her talking worse cannot justify trumps own action otherwise we could do and say anything and justify it by saying someone was worse than us. You do see the problem with this false reasoning don't you?.
When I said I had a girlfriend that talked worse then that, that wasn't a false argument, it was me pointing out that you are acting more girly then some of the girls I have dated. Grow a pair, you sound like a cuck, an old woman, in my opinion.
The only problem I see is you avoiding the claim you made, that trump lied daily.
Man up.

Quote:
I am a conservative and the reason I disagree with Trump is because he's immature and has various metal disorders which makes him unfit for office in my opinion.
What mental disorders, let's hear your diagnosis Doc, please, enlighten me. What are the mental disorders. Your making up ****. Just like the lies trump said, which you have yet to provide 1, just 1. But,but.... the straw man, grow a pair snowflake.

Quote:
Does most of the conservative candidates disagreeing with O'Leary make them Liberals?, well no that is absurd.
Now your using false arguments. But, but.. the straw man, grow a pair, snowflake.

Quote:
In fact O'Leary is a conservative candidate and your labeling him as something else does not change this fact. As well hoping O'Leary destroys the conservatives doesn't sounds very conservative to me. I hope the conservatives can offer a better candidate with a real platform so I can vote for them. I like Michael Chong because he is a fiscal conservative and a moderate as well as being active in election reform and he also opposed same sex marriage. The last thing we need is some phony hothead running our country and I would vote for Chong without hesitation in the next election.
Bush was supposed to be a conservative too, even ran as one, ( you do know republicans are supposed to be conservatives, right) but he was a neocon.
You just used another false argument. But,but... the straw man, grow a pair.
And Hillary wasn't a democrat( ie liberal) she was a neocon.
Just because someone says they are conservatives or liberal does not make it so.
Your talking trash. Give me something good, come on, I know you can do better that, my 15 year old daughter can argue her case better than this.
I know, the straw man, boo hoo.

Soo, maybe, just maybe, you can finally put up 1, just 1 God damn quote where Trump lied, without screaming straw men, false arguements, or what ever else you come up with, cause I'm really too busy, and you made the claim, kind of like when someone screams OU, but can't deliver, know what I mean.
And also, please Doc, tell me your diagnosis of trumps mental disorder.
__________________
 

Last edited by machinealive; 02-07-2017 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Spelling
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
againthumbsup, america, great, make, president, making, trump, donald, u.s

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers