Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

General Discussion Other general discussions on topics not listed above.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old 09-14-2017, 06:45 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
هنا
عن ‏عبد الله رضي الله عنه‏ ‏قال ‏
سألت رسول الله‏ صلى الله عليه واله وسلم:
‏" أي الأعمال أحب إلى الله قال الصلاة على وقتها قلت ثم أي قال ثم بر الوالدين قلت
ثم أي قال ثم الجهاد في سبيل الله قال حدثني بهن ولو استزدته لزادني"

صحيح مسلم والبخاري
Narated By Abdullah bin Masud (may (Allah be pleased
with him): I asked Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him):
"O Allah's Apostle! What is the best deed?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at
their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is next in goodness?" He
replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents." I further asked, what is next
in goodness?" He replied, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause." I did not
ask Allah's Apostle anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me
more.

Bukhari and Muslim
عن عمران بن حصين رضي الله عنه
قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم :
"يدخل الجنة من أمتي سبعون ألفا بغير حساب . قالوا : من هم ؟ يا رسول الله ! قال :
هم الذين لا يسترقون . ولا يتطيرون ولا يكتوون . وعلى ربهم يتوكلون"

صحيح مسلم والبخاري

Narated By Omran bin Haseen (may Allah be pleased
with him) the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said
"Seventy thousand of my people will enter paradise without being taken to
account. They are those who do not use spells or take omens, but put their trust
in their Lord."

Bukhari and Muslim

‏عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏عن رسول الله ‏
‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏أنه قال ‏
‏بينا أنا نائم إذ رأيتني في الجنة فإذا امرأة توضأ إلى جانب قصر فقلت لمن هذا
فقالوا ‏ ‏لعمر بن الخطاب ‏ ‏فذكرت غيرة ‏ ‏عمر ‏ ‏فوليت ‏ ‏مدبرا ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏أبو
هريرة ‏ ‏فبكى ‏ ‏عمر ‏ ‏ونحن جميعا في ذلك المجلس مع رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه
واله وسلم ‏ ‏ثم قال ‏ ‏عمر ‏ ‏بأبي أنت يا رسول الله أعليك أغار ‏

صحيح مسلم


Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: While I was asleep I saw myself
in Paradise and a woman performing ablution by the side of a palace. I said: For
whom is it meant? They said: It is meant for 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. (The Holy
Prophet) said: There came across my mind the feeling of 'Umar and so I turned
back and went away. Abu Hurairah said: 'Umar wept as we were present in that
meeting with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and 'Umar said: Allah's
Messenger, may my father and mother be taken as ransom for you. Could I at all
feel any jealousy about you?

Sahih Muslim
. هيبة المسلمين عند الغرب - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ImUWy1RLQM



شاهد ماذا قال محلل سي ان ان عن سكن مسلمين بجوارك في امريكا م.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9HTLPrVjC8


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrT20oRf00M


مذيعة سي إن إن تتحدث عن اندهاشها من المسلمين في الحج وتنظ ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTGQBR0XXbY
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #212  
Old 09-21-2017, 08:13 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
أقوى اقناع بالدين الاسلامي على الاطلاق للدكتور زاكر نايك HD 2016.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4ycOxevCI
أصعب سؤال طرح على د.ذاكر نايك عن الزنا ... شاهد اقتناع المسيحين بالجواب ( خطير جدا )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA0Sh96q-x0


لم يصلب المسيح والدليل من الكتاب المقدس - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik \
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyA1gsxy1HA
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 09-22-2017, 03:23 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,713
Exclamation Question

I have a question for Islamists.

According to Islam, Christ is a prophet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

If that is the case, why do you not accept John 10:30?

Did Christ not say, "I and the Father are one."

ἐγὼ καὶ ὁ Πατὴρ ἕν ἐσμεν.

How can you say anything against one whom you acknowledged is a prophet?
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 09-22-2017, 12:42 PM
luc2010 luc2010 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
I have a question for Islamists.

According to Islam, Christ is a prophet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

If that is the case, why do you not accept John 10:30?

Did Christ not say, "I and the Father are one."

ἐγὼ καὶ ὁ Πατὴρ ἕν ἐσμεν.

How can you say anything against one whom you acknowledged is a prophet?
Good Question.
Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 09-28-2017, 06:24 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
I have a question for Islamists.

According to Islam, Christ is a prophet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

If that is the case, why do you not accept John 10:30?

Did Christ not say, "I and the Father are one."

ἐγὼ καὶ ὁ Πατὴρ ἕν ἐσμεν.

How can you say anything against one whom you acknowledged is a prophet?
Jesus saying "I and the Father are One.":

Before we start on John 10:30 Verse, let us examine some of the exaggerating expressions that were said by Jesus himself in the New Testament:

An exaggerating expression in the Bible: The Bible contains many verses in it that contain irrational statements. For instance we read in Matthew 21:21 " Jesus replied, 'I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.'" I challenge any "faithful" believing Christian to move one brick, not a mountain with his sight or words. Have any Christian from the time of Jesus till now been able to do it?

Another exaggerating expression is in Mark 16:17-18 "And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." Again, I challenge any Christian to allow himself to get bit by a poisonous rattle snake or cobra and survive its venom.

Does this mean no "Christian" is a real Christian? Did Jesus say that no one will ever be a believer, since they can't lift mountains with their eye sights nor survive deadly poisons?

Does the Bible contain exaggerating expressions in it? and if so, then how can you take the "Trinitarian" verses so literal then? They too are nothing but exaggerations (as I proved below in this article) that do not prove that Jesus is the Creator of this Universe.



From Sheikh Ahmed Deedat's work; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him:

Let us look at John 10:30 "I (Jesus) and the Father are One." This verse is severely misunderstood and is taken out of context, because beginning at verse John 10:23 we read (in the context of 10:30) about Jesus talking to the Jews. In verse John 10:28-30, talking about his followers as his sheep, he states: "...Neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father who gave them me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are One."

These verses prove only that Jesus and the Father are one in that no man can pluck the sheep out of either's hand. It does not at all state that Jesus is God's equal in everything. In fact the words of Jesus, " My Father, who gave them me is Greater than ALL...," in John 10:29 completely negates this claim, otherwise we are left with a contradiction just a sentence apart. All includes everyone even Jesus.


Also let us look at verse John 17:20-22 "That the ALL may be made ONE. Like thou Father art in me, I in thee, that they may be ONE in us. I in
them, they in me, that they may be perfect in ONE". In this verse, the same word ONE used, the Greek, HEN is used, not only to describe Jesus and the Father but to describe Jesus, the Father and eleven of the twelve disciples of Jesus. So here if that implies equality, we have a unique case of 13 Gods.

Of the verse in question, "I and the Father are One" in (John 10:30), we also need to take note of the verses following the 30th verse in the text. In those verses, the Jews accuse Jesus falsely of claiming to be God by these words. He however replies, proving their accusation wrong by their own text: "The Jews answered him saying,'For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy, and because that thou being a man, makest thyself a God '" (John 10:33).

Jesus replies to this accusation saying: "Jesus answered them, 'Is it not written in your Law, "I said ye are gods. If He can call them gods, unto whom the word of God came, say ye of him whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world, "Thou blasphemeth," because I said I am the son of God?'" (John 10:34-36).

Let us look at Acts 2:22 "O you men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a MAN approved of God among you..." Peter in the Book of Acts testifies about Jesus. Jesus thus even to his disciples, as to early Christians, not poisoned by Pauline doctrine, was a man, not a God.

From Jews for Judaism - Education, Counseling and Proactive Programs

Question: In John 10:30 Jesus says, "I and the Father are one [hen]." Doesn't this show that they are one in essence?

This statement does not suggest either a dual or triune deity. What John's Jesus meant by the word hen ("one") becomes clear from his prayer concerning the apostles: "That they may be one [hen], just as we are one [hen]" (John 17:22), which means that they should be united in agreement with one another as he (Jesus) is always united in agreement with God, as stated: "I [Jesus] always do the things that are pleasing to Him [God]" (John 8:29).
There is thus no implication that Jesus and God, or the twelve apostles are to be considered as of one essence.



Further from Muslim-SA:



1.2.2.7 John 10:30

The third verse which Christians claim validates the doctrine of the trinity is the verse of John 10:30

"I and my father are one."

This verse, however is quoted out of context. The complete passage, starting with John 10:23, reads as follows:

"And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch. Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one."

John 10:23-30

In divinity? In a holy "Trinity"? No! They are one in PURPOSE. Just as no one shall pluck them out of Jesus' hand, so too shall no one pluck them out of God's hand.

Need more proof? Then read:

"Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one."

John 17:20-22

Is all of mankind also part of the "Trinity"?

Such terminology can be found in many other places, read for example:

"Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit,"

1 Corinthians 6:15-17

And also

"One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."

Ephesians 4:6

And

"For as the (human) body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. For the body is not one member, but many."

1 Corinthians 12:12-14

Once we read the above verses and understand what the message was that Paul was trying to get across, then we can begin to understand his words in such places as

"There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."

Ephesians 4:4

"St. Paul" was speaking about Christian unity, not about a plurality of gods merged into one body. As we shall soon see, he was completely ignorant of where his teachings would later lead, and how decades later, they would be the foundations which would spawn the "Trinity" doctrine.

see here
John 10:30 " I and my Father are one " Explained by Ahmed ...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTT5BiS9kxk
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 09-28-2017, 06:27 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
The calendar year of Islam begins not with the birthday of our prophet (peace be on him), not from the time that the revelation came to him (Bethat) nor from the time of his ascension to heaven, but with the migration (Hijra) from an undesirable environment into a desirable place to fulfill Allah's command. It was migration from a plot that was set by the leaders of the Quraysh who were plotting to kill prophet Muhammad, and to destroy the truth that today is being conveyed to mankind everywhere against tyranny and injustice. Their purpose was to destroy the foundation of the Islamic state, the Sunnah of the tradition of the prophet, and to prevent the revelation being delivered by Allah's messenger to mankind.


The Islamic calendar is reckoned from the time of migration (Hijra) of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) from Mecca to Madina. The Prophet's decision to migrate from Mecca came after several years of inhuman treatment of the faithful by the powerful tribes who were united despite all their feuds to stop the spread of Islam.

Prophet Mohammad's decision to leave Mecca coincided with the infidel's plan to assassinate him. In 622 AD, the Quresh tribesmen held a meeting and decided that a band of young men, one from each tribe, should assassinate Prophet Mohammad collectively so that their responsibility for the murder could not be placed on any particular tribe.

On the eventful night, the Prophet asked his cousin Ali Ben Abutalib to take his place in bed to make the Meccans think that he was asleep. The Prophet himself slipped out unobserved alongwith his loyal follower Abu Bakr (who was chosen as the first C aliph after the death of the prophet). They secretly made their way to a cave named Thawr, not far from Mecca and lay in hiding there for a day or two until Abu Bakr's son reported that the search for him had been given up. Then the two set out from Madina on camel back. They reached Quba, on the edge of the Madina oasis, on 12th Rabiul Awwal. With Mohammad's arrival in Quba a new phase of his career and glory of Islam started.

This migration has a special significance in the history of Islam. It ended the Meccan period of humiliation and torture and began the era of success. His own people to whom he preached Islam for 13 years neglected the Prophet of Islam. But he was cordially received in Madina as an honored chief.

In Madina his power enhanced day by day. Here he was not only the religious leader but took the role of a politician and statesman too. Prophet Mohammad expired ten years after his migration to Madina but only in one decade he changed the course of human history.

In view of this special significance of the Prophet's migration the consultative body advised the Second Islamic Caliph, Omar ben Khattab, to start the Islamic year from the date of migration of the Prophet from Mecca to Madina.

According to early Moslem scholars, Abu Musa Al Shari drew attention of Omar to an improperly dated debenture or IOU which was payable in the month of Shaban but it was not clear which Shaban was actually meant, the present one or the coming one. Omar called the dignitaries for consultation who made several suggestions to begin the Islamic calendar.

Ali (who later became the fourth caliph) suggested the Hijra as the beginning of the Islamic year with Moharram as its first month. Consequently, Caliph Omar in 21 A.H. or 641 A.D introduced the Islamic calendar in its present form.

QURANIC GUIDANCE

The guidance about the Islamic calendar is taken from the following verses from the Holy Quran: (In the name of GOD most gracious and most merciful)

"Lo the number of the months with God is twelve months." IX:36.

"They ask thee, of new moons. Say: They are fixed seasons for mankind and for the pilgrimage." II:189.

"He it is who appointed the sun a splendor and the moon a light, and measured for her stages, that ye might know the number of the years, and the reckoning." X:5

The Islamic Calendar of 12 Lunar Months is determined by observation of the new moon with no effort by intercalation (addition) or other means to synchronize the Lunar year with the Solar year.

Seerah of Prophet Muhammed 27 - The Hijrah - Emigration to Madinah - Yasir Qadhi | March 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utKZzIWZ0I4
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 10-05-2017, 06:50 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: " قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله):
قال الله : أنفق يا ابن أدم أنفق عليك

رواه البخاري ومسلم
The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) From the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said :
"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said : Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you."

Reporters.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).






عن أبي هريرة رضي اللهه عنه قال:
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم:

إن الله عز وجل يقول يوم القيامة:

" يا ابن آدم مرضت فلم تعدني قال يا رب كيف أعودك وأنت رب العالمين قال أما علمت أن
عبدي فلانا مرض فلم تعده أما علمت أنك لو عدته لوجدتني عنده يا ابن آدم استطعمتك
فلم تطعمني قال يا رب وكيف أطعمك وأنت رب العالمين قال أما علمت أنه استطعمك عبدي
فلان فلم تطعمه أما علمت أنك لو أطعمته لوجدت ذلك عندي يا ابن آدم استسقيتك فلم
تسقني قال يا رب كيف أسقيك وأنت رب العالمين قال استسقاك عبدي فلان فلم تسقه أما
إنك لو سقيته وجدت ذلك عندي"

رواه مسلم

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be
pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of
Allah be upon him) said:

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

'O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and
how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did
you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not?
Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O
son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and
how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did
you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not?
Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the
reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and
you gave Me not to drink.' He will say: 'O Lord, how should I give You to drink
when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'My servant So-and-so asked
you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to
drink you would have surely found that with Me.'"

Muslim


Ahmed deedat أحمد ديدات يزعزع معتقد النصارى
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRdp4kFZPQ

قس يتحدي ديدات -اثبت ان المسيح لم يصلب و سأعلن إسلامي
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNAWdTvcOr4

احمد ديدات_ اتحدى قداسة البابا و جميع القساوسة و الخاحامات
Download link Youtube: ا*مد ديدات_ ات*دى قداسة البابا و جميع القساوسة و الخا*امات
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 10-06-2017, 03:45 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
Jesus saying "I and the Father are One.":

Let us look at John 10:30 "I (Jesus) and the Father are One." This verse is severely misunderstood and is taken out of context, because beginning at verse John 10:23 we read (in the context of 10:30) about Jesus talking to the Jews. In verse John 10:28-30, talking about his followers as his sheep, he states: "...Neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father who gave them me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are One."

These verses prove only that Jesus and the Father are one in that no man can pluck the sheep out of either's hand.
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Exodus 3:14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.
John 8:58 "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 10-06-2017 at 03:51 PM. Reason: 20,631
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 10-12-2017, 07:05 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
I and my father are one Gospel of John ch.10 v.30 - Dr. ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3dihP99r2U

\\\\




عن أنس بن مالك هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى
الله عليه واله وسلم كان إذا أوى إلى فراشه قال:
" الحمد لله الذي أطعمنا وسقانا ، وكفانا وآوانا . فكم ممن لا كافي له ولا مؤوي "


مسلم, أبو داود والترمذي


Anas bin Maalik Radiyallahu'Anhu says:
"When Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam went to bed, he recited this du'aa:


Alhamdulillaahil ladhi at'a-manaa wa-saqaanaa wa-kafaanaa wa-aa-waa-naa-fa-kam
mim-mal laa kaafiya lahu wa-laa mu-wiya.

Translation...

'Praise be to Allah Who gave us food and drink, provided us sufficiently, and
gave us (a place for) shelter! How many there are who have neither a provider
nor a shelterer!'"

Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Abu-Dawud

عن ‏ ‏عبد الله بن عمرو ‏ ‏قال: ‏

‏جاء ‏ ‏رجل ‏ ‏إلى النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏يستأذنه في الجهاد فقال ‏
‏أحي والداك قال نعم قال ففيهما فجاهد
صحيح مسلم


Abdullah bin Amr, may Allah be pleased with them
reported:
A man came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and sought permission
(to participate) in Jihad, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Are your
parents alive? He said: Yes. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: You should
put in your best efforts in their service.

Sahih
عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ رضي الله عنه:
‏أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
‏(‏حق المسلم على المسلم ست قيل ما هن يا رسول الله قال: إذا لقيته فسلم عليه وإذا
دعاك فأجبه وإذا استنصحك فانصح له وإذا عطس فحمد الله ‏ ‏فسمته ‏ ‏وإذا مرض فعده
وإذا مات فاتبعه)

رواه مسلم


Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
(*** are the rights of a Muslim over another Muslim. It was said to him: Allah's
Messenger, what are these? Thereupon he said: When you meet him, offer him
greetings; when he invites you to a feast accept it. when he seeks your council
give him, and when he sneezes and says:" All praise is due to Allah," you say
Yarhamuk Allah (may Allah show mercy to you) ; and when he fails ill visit him;
and when he dies follow his bier.)
Muslim 'The Book on Salutations and Greetings (Kitab As-Salam)

اغرب سؤال يطرح على د.ذاكر نايك من قبل فتاة والجواب خرافي ( مترجم )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4AW7xDqY48



احد أخطر وارعب الحوارات التي خاضها د.ذاكر نايك والتي توتر الاعصاب ( مترجم )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BzQYk4NRcM

الطبيب النصراني يدعو ذاكر نايك ان يتنصر!!!!! رد مذهل من ذاكر نايك مترجم بالعربي zakir naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR8CvxURzc4
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 10-13-2017, 05:35 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,135
Verse (29:46)

"We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you;
our I AM and your I AM is One , and to Him we have submitted as Muhammadans."


Ala
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 10-13-2017 at 05:36 AM. Reason: 21,197
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 10-19-2017, 07:58 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
هنا
عن ‏عبد الله رضي الله عنه‏ ‏قال ‏
سألت رسول الله‏ صلى الله عليه واله وسلم:
‏" أي الأعمال أحب إلى الله قال الصلاة على وقتها قلت ثم أي قال ثم بر الوالدين قلت
ثم أي قال ثم الجهاد في سبيل الله قال حدثني بهن ولو استزدته لزادني"

صحيح مسلم والبخاري
Narated By Abdullah bin Masud (may (Allah be pleased
with him): I asked Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him):
"O Allah's Apostle! What is the best deed?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at
their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is next in goodness?" He
replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents." I further asked, what is next
in goodness?" He replied, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause." I did not
ask Allah's Apostle anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me
more.

Bukhari and Muslim
عن عمران بن حصين رضي الله عنه
قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم :
"يدخل الجنة من أمتي سبعون ألفا بغير حساب . قالوا : من هم ؟ يا رسول الله ! قال :
هم الذين لا يسترقون . ولا يتطيرون ولا يكتوون . وعلى ربهم يتوكلون"

صحيح مسلم والبخاري

Narated By Omran bin Haseen (may Allah be pleased
with him) the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said
"Seventy thousand of my people will enter paradise without being taken to
account. They are those who do not use spells or take omens, but put their trust
in their Lord."

Bukhari and Muslim

‏عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏عن رسول الله ‏
‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏أنه قال ‏
‏بينا أنا نائم إذ رأيتني في الجنة فإذا امرأة توضأ إلى جانب قصر فقلت لمن هذا
فقالوا ‏ ‏لعمر بن الخطاب ‏ ‏فذكرت غيرة ‏ ‏عمر ‏ ‏فوليت ‏ ‏مدبرا ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏أبو
هريرة ‏ ‏فبكى ‏ ‏عمر ‏ ‏ونحن جميعا في ذلك المجلس مع رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه
واله وسلم ‏ ‏ثم قال ‏ ‏عمر ‏ ‏بأبي أنت يا رسول الله أعليك أغار ‏

صحيح مسلم


Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: While I was asleep I saw myself
in Paradise and a woman performing ablution by the side of a palace. I said: For
whom is it meant? They said: It is meant for 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. (The Holy
Prophet) said: There came across my mind the feeling of 'Umar and so I turned
back and went away. Abu Hurairah said: 'Umar wept as we were present in that
meeting with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and 'Umar said: Allah's
Messenger, may my father and mother be taken as ransom for you. Could I at all
feel any jealousy about you?

Sahih Muslim


حوار شيق مع مسيحية؟ كيف ولد محمدﷺ..وتفاجئ د.ذاكر نايك؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1QwoceIR-8


لقرآن يحرض على العداوة مع اليهود كيف يكون كتاب سلام !؟ والجواب خطير جدا من د.ذاكر نايك
TGM Tube


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwbDiWzznMY



صيني متعجب من تعدد الزوجات في الاسلام رد جميل ذاكر نايك مترجم بالعربي zakir naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDC-6jR_Dto
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 10-20-2017, 01:40 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
"To participate in Jihad in I AM Cause."

"Seventy thousand of my people will enter paradise without being taken to
account. They are those who do not use spells or take omens, but put their trust in their I AM."
Volume 6, Book 61, Number 527 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas
"... but We substitute something better ..."




Ala
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 10-20-2017 at 01:42 PM. Reason: 21,714
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 10-25-2017, 05:59 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
شاب يسأل لما لم يتغير لباس المرأة المسلمة مع مرور الزمن مقل بقية الديانات || رد عجيب د.ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc0YymrWB1s

أحمد ديدات - محمد النبى الأعظم مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nusKinXj6qg

New Converts to Islam - June 2016 / Ramadan 1437


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14jK6XS-uxU


Jesus told me to convert to ISLAM ll NEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cRG4dpSHI8
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 10-25-2017, 03:49 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
I AM told me to convert
Islam is a Lie! I AM is the Truth!

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 11-01-2017, 07:48 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: " قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله):
قال الله : أنفق يا ابن أدم أنفق عليك

رواه البخاري ومسلم
The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) From the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said :
"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said : Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you."

Reporters.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).






عن أبي هريرة رضي اللهه عنه قال:
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم:

إن الله عز وجل يقول يوم القيامة:

" يا ابن آدم مرضت فلم تعدني قال يا رب كيف أعودك وأنت رب العالمين قال أما علمت أن
عبدي فلانا مرض فلم تعده أما علمت أنك لو عدته لوجدتني عنده يا ابن آدم استطعمتك
فلم تطعمني قال يا رب وكيف أطعمك وأنت رب العالمين قال أما علمت أنه استطعمك عبدي
فلان فلم تطعمه أما علمت أنك لو أطعمته لوجدت ذلك عندي يا ابن آدم استسقيتك فلم
تسقني قال يا رب كيف أسقيك وأنت رب العالمين قال استسقاك عبدي فلان فلم تسقه أما
إنك لو سقيته وجدت ذلك عندي"

رواه مسلم

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be
pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of
Allah be upon him) said:

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

'O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and
how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did
you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not?
Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O
son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and
how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did
you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not?
Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the
reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and
you gave Me not to drink.' He will say: 'O Lord, how should I give You to drink
when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'My servant So-and-so asked
you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to
drink you would have surely found that with Me.'"

Muslimmuhammad (pbuh) the natural successor to christ (pbuh) :: lecture by ahmed deedat

https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=0dDg1myyfJ8

New Converts to Islam - Jan-Feb 2016 - YouTube

https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=FmrlZ4byqUA

Why Islam? A British Converts - Journey to Islam

https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=0HQ4Jru6q5Q
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 11-01-2017, 05:08 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
Muslimmuhammad (pbuh) the natural successor to I AM (pbuh) :: lecture by ahmed deedat
Revising Tips:
Try not to only memorize, always remember that the Qur’an is so easily forgotten ...

https://medium.com/how-to-memorise-t...n-377c55d2a334


Ala
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-01-2017 at 05:09 PM. Reason: 22,553
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 11-09-2017, 02:49 PM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
عن أنس بن مالك هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى
الله عليه واله وسلم كان إذا أوى إلى فراشه قال:
" الحمد لله الذي أطعمنا وسقانا ، وكفانا وآوانا . فكم ممن لا كافي له ولا مؤوي "


مسلم, أبو داود والترمذي


Anas bin Maalik Radiyallahu'Anhu says:
"When Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam went to bed, he recited this du'aa:


Alhamdulillaahil ladhi at'a-manaa wa-saqaanaa wa-kafaanaa wa-aa-waa-naa-fa-kam
mim-mal laa kaafiya lahu wa-laa mu-wiya.

Translation...

'Praise be to Allah Who gave us food and drink, provided us sufficiently, and
gave us (a place for) shelter! How many there are who have neither a provider
nor a shelterer!'"

Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Abu-Dawud

عن ‏ ‏عبد الله بن عمرو ‏ ‏قال: ‏

‏جاء ‏ ‏رجل ‏ ‏إلى النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏يستأذنه في الجهاد فقال ‏
‏أحي والداك قال نعم قال ففيهما فجاهد
صحيح مسلم


Abdullah bin Amr, may Allah be pleased with them
reported:
A man came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and sought permission
(to participate) in Jihad, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Are your
parents alive? He said: Yes. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: You should
put in your best efforts in their service.

Sahih
عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ رضي الله عنه:
‏أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
‏(‏حق المسلم على المسلم ست قيل ما هن يا رسول الله قال: إذا لقيته فسلم عليه وإذا
دعاك فأجبه وإذا استنصحك فانصح له وإذا عطس فحمد الله ‏ ‏فسمته ‏ ‏وإذا مرض فعده
وإذا مات فاتبعه)

رواه مسلم


Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
(*** are the rights of a Muslim over another Muslim. It was said to him: Allah's
Messenger, what are these? Thereupon he said: When you meet him, offer him
greetings; when he invites you to a feast accept it. when he seeks your council
give him, and when he sneezes and says:" All praise is due to Allah," you say
Yarhamuk Allah (may Allah show mercy to you) ; and when he fails ill visit him;
and when he dies follow his bier.)
Muslim 'The Book on Salutations and Greetings (Kitab As-Salam)

i convert to islam because i love jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl6G-g_MyfM
i convert to islam after watching this video !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF41uhh4Qvg


Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kl758y-MA0
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 11-10-2017, 03:58 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,135
translation


Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
i convert to Muhammadanism because i love I AM

Ala
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-10-2017 at 03:59 PM. Reason: 23,206
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 11-16-2017, 07:46 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
Muslims do not worship Muhammad in any way. They believe that he was the last messenger sent by Allah and like all His other prophets and messengers, he was a human being. However, some people mistakenly assume that Muslims worship Muhammad and this is one of the reasons that Muslims were erroneously called "Mohammedans".
Muhammad, like Jesus, never claimed divine status. He called people to worship Almighty Allah alone, and he continually emphasized his humanity. In order to prevent his deification, Prophet Muhammad always said to refer to him as "Allah's slave and messenger". He said Do not adulate me as the Christians adulated Jesus son of Mary. I am Allah's slave and messenger.

Muhammad was chosen to be Allah's final messenger and to communicate His message to us, not only in words, but also as a living example of its practical application. Muslims love and respect him because of his impeccable and upright moral character and because he conveyed the truth from Allah - which is the pure monotheism of Islam.

Muslims strive to follow the great example of Prophet Muhammad but do not worship him in any way. Islam teaches Muslims to respect all of Allah's prophets and messengers. However, respecting and loving them does not mean worshipping them. Muslims know that all worship and prayer must be directed to Allah alone.
In fact, the worship of Muhammad - or anyone else along with, or instead of, Almighty Allah is considered an unpardonable sin in Islam. Even if a person claims to be Muslim but worships or prays to anything other than God, it invalidates one's claim to Islam. The Declaration of Faith makes it clear that Muslims must worship Allah alone.



Most Muslims find it rather odd that their religion, which strikes a remarkable balance between faith and deeds, are sometimes accused of being "fatalistic". Perhaps this misconception came about because Muslims are known to say "All praise is due to Allah" whenever anything good or bad happens. This is because Muslims know that everything comes from God, the Creator of the universe, and occurs by His will. Thus, a Muslim worries less about material matters and views earthly life in a proper perspective. A true Muslim relies completely on Allah and knows that whatever happens is always for the best, whether one recognizes it or not, so one graciously accepts whatever cannot be changed.

This does not mean that Muslims should simply await destiny and take no action in life. On the contrary, Islam demands action and effort to change every undesirable situation. To be more precise, action is a required part of one's faith. If human beings did not have the ability to act, it would be unjust for Allah to expect them to do and to avoid certain things. Far from being "fatalistic", Islam teaches that man's main obligation in life is to act and exert effort in obedience to God.

Islam teaches that human beings should take positive action in this life and supplement it with prayer. Some people are lazy and careless and then blame the negative result on destiny or fate. Some even say that, if Allah had willed, they would not have sinned or committed crimes. All of these arguments are completely erroneous, because Allah has taught us how to live and has ordered us to always do what is right. Allah has not ordered us to do anything that we are unable to do or prohibited anything that we cannot avoid, because His justice is complete and perfect. Each individual is held responsible within the limits of their ability and not beyond it.
خطير - كيف يتم تمرير الشذوذ الجنسي تحت عباءة الديموقراطية - د بلال فيلبس
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SrgGBeStLE


Coca Cola Muslim Generation محاضرة للشيخ عبد الرحيم جرين مترجمة للعربية بعنوان

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3MEjxj4SxI
لماذا ترجمون الزاني اين الرحمة !!! اليك الرد ذاكر نايك zakir naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avgu3j3oFtA
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 11-16-2017, 03:56 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,135
The greatest threat to Muhammadan Islam is the Truth,
the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth
as well as INFORMATION & KNOWLEDGE.



Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
Jesus, never claimed divine status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Exodus 3:14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.
John 8:58 "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-16-2017 at 03:58 PM. Reason: 23,639
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 11-23-2017, 06:56 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
Jesus is a figure who is loved and revered by billions of people the world over. Yet there is so much confusion surrounding the status of this colossal personality. Muslims and Christians both hold Jesus in high regard but view him in very different ways.

The questions raised in this article aim to get to the heart of the issues surrounding Jesus: Is Jesus God? Or was he sent by God? Who was the real historical Jesus?

Some ambiguous verses of the Bible can be applied erroneously to show that Jesus is in some way divine. But if we look at the clear, direct verses of the Bible, we see again and again that Jesus is being referred to as an extraordinary human being and nothing more. What emerges, when we consider the historical and logical facts about Jesus life, is conclusive proof not only that Jesus cannot be God, but that he never claimed to be either.

What follows are five lines of reasoning which clarify this subject for us through the Bible itself and thereby allow us to discover the real Jesus.
1. Jesus Never Calls Himself God

The Bible (in spite of being changed and adulterated over time) contains many verses in which Jesus speaks of God as a separate person to himself. Here are just a few of them:

When a man addressed Jesus as Good Teacher, he replied Why do you call me good? No one is good except the one God. [Mark 10:18]

In another instance he says: I cant do anything by myself. Whatever I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just. I dont seek my own will but the will of the one who sent me. [John 5:30]

Jesus speaks of God as a separate being to himself: Im going up to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God. [John 20:17]
In this verse he affirms that he was sent by God: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. [John 17:3]

If Jesus was God he would have told people to worship him, but he did the opposite and disapproved anyone worshipping him: And in vain they worship Me [Matthew 15:9]

If Jesus claimed to be God than there should be hundreds of verses in the Bible which would have mentioned it. But there is not a single verse in the entire Bible in which Jesus says I am God, worship me.
2. Jesus as Son and Lord?

Jesus is sometimes referred to as Lord in the Bible and at other times as Son of God. God is called the Father, so putting these names together it could be claimed that Jesus is the son of God. But if we look at each of these titles in context we will find that they are symbolic and not to be taken literally.

Son of God is a term used in ancient Hebrew for a righteous person. God calls Israel his son: This is what the LORD says: Israel is my oldest son.[Exodus 4:22]. Also, David is called the Son of God: The LORD has said to Me, You are My Son, Today I have begotten You. [Psalm 2:7]. In fact anyone who is righteous is referred to as Gods son: All who are led by Gods Spirit are Gods sons and daughters. [Romans 8:14].

In the same way, when the word Father is used to refer to God it shouldnt be taken literally. Instead its a way of saying God is the creator, sustainer, cherisher etc. There are many verses for us to understand this symbolic meaning of the word Father, for example: one God and Father of all. [Ephesians 4:6].

Jesus is sometimes called Lord by the disciples. Lord is a term used for God and also for people who are held in high esteem. There are many examples of the word Lord being used for people in the Bible: So they (Josephs brothers) went up to Josephs steward and spoke to him at the entrance to the house. We beg your pardon, our lord, they said. [Genesis 43:19-20]. Also, in other parts of the Bible, Jesus is even called a servant of God by the disciples: the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. [Acts 3:13]. This clearly shows that when Lord is used to refer to Jesus, it is a title of respect not of divinity.
3. The Nature of Jesus

The nature of Jesus was totally different to that of God. There are many parts of the Bible that highlight this difference in nature:

God is All-Knowing but Jesus by his own admission was not All-Knowing. This can be seen in the following passage when Jesus says But nobody knows when that day or hour will come, not the heavenly angels and not the Son. Only the Father knows. [Matthew 24:36]

God is independent and he doesnt need sleep, food or water. Jesus however ate, drank, slept and depended on God: As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father. [John 6:57]. Another sign of Jesus dependence on God is that he prayed to God: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed [Matthew 26:39]. This shows that Jesus himself sought help from God. God, being the one who answers prayers does not need to pray to anyone. Also, Jesus said: I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than me. [John 14:28].

The Bible is clear that God is unseen and is not a man: for no one may see me and live. [Exodus 33:20], God is not a man [Numbers 23:19]. Jesus on the other hand was a man who was seen by thousands of people, so he could not be God. Furthermore, the Bible makes it clear that God is too great to be inside his creation: But how could God possibly live on earth with people? If heaven, even the highest heaven, cant contain you [2 Chronicles 6:18]. According to this verse Jesus cannot be God living on the earth.

Also the Bible calls Jesus a Prophet [Matthew 21:10-11], so how could Jesus be God and be Gods Prophet at the same time? That wouldnt make sense.

Additionally the Bible informs us that God does not change: I the Lord do not change. [Malachi 3:6:]. Jesus however went through many changes in his life such as age, height, weight etc.

These are just some of the proofs within the Bible, which make it clear that the nature of Jesus and God is completely different. Some people may claim that Jesus had both a human and a divine nature. This is a claim that Jesus never made, and is in clear contradiction to the Bible which maintains that God has one nature
The Qur'an Or The Bible - Which Is God's Word? - Deedat ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uXFtRylKv8
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 11-23-2017, 06:58 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال:
قال صلى الله عليه واله وسلم:

"إن لله تبارك وتعالى ملائكة سيارة فضلا يتتبعون مجالس الذكر فإذا وجدوا مجلسا فيه
ذكر قعدوا معهم وحف بعضهم بعضا بأجنحتهم حتى يملئوا ما بينهم وبين السماء الدنيا
فإذا تفرقوا عرجوا وصعدوا إلى السماء قال فيسألهم الله عز وجل وهو أعلم بهم من أين
جئتم فيقولون جئنا من عند عباد لك في الأرض يسبحونك ويكبرونك ويهللونك ويحمدونك
ويسألونك قال وماذا يسألوني قالوا يسألونك جنتك قال وهل رأوا جنتي قالوا لا أي رب
قال فكيف لو رأوا جنتي قالوا ويستجيرونك قال ومم يستجيرونني قالوا من نارك يا رب
قال وهل رأوا ناري قالوا لا قال فكيف لو رأوا ناري قالوا ويستغفرونك قال فيقول قد
غفرت لهم فأعطيتهم ما سألوا وأجرتهم مما استجاروا قال فيقولون رب فيهم فلان عبد
خطاء إنما مر فجلس معهم قال فيقول وله غفرت هم القوم لا يشقى بهم جليسهم"

رواه مسلم وكذلك البخاري والترمذي والنسائي


On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said:
"Allah (glorified and exalted be He) has supernumerary angels who rove about
seeking out gatherings in which Allah's name is being invoked: they sit with
them and fold their wings round each other, filling in that which is between
them and between the lowest heaven. When [the people in the gathering] depart,
[the angels] ascend and rise up to heaven." He (the Prophet - peace and
blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"Then Allah (mighty and sublime be He) asks them - [though] He is most knowing
about them: 'From where have you come?' And they say: 'We have come from some
servants of Yours on Earth: they were glorifying You (Subhana llah), exalting
you (Allahu akbar), witnessing that there is no god but You (La ilaha illa llah),
praising You (Al-Hamdu lillah), and asking [favours] of You.' He says: 'And what
do they ask of Me?' They say: 'They ask of You Your Paradise.' He says: 'And
have they seen My Paradise?' They say: 'No, O Lord.' He says: 'And how would it
be were they to have seen My Paradise!' They say: 'And they ask protection of
You.' He says: 'From what do they ask protection of Me?' They say: 'From Your
Hell-fire, O Lord.' He says: 'And have they seen My Hell-fire?' They say: 'No.'
He says: 'And how would it be were they to have seen My Hell-fire!' They say:
'And they ask for Your forgiveness.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of
Allah be upon him) said: "Then He says: 'I have forgiven them and I have
bestowed upon them what they have asked for, and I have granted them sanctuary
from that from which they asked protection.'" He (the Prophet - peace and
blessings of Allah be upon him)





كيف محمد ﷺ اخر الانبياء وعيسى سوف ينزل !!!!!! zakir naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbzAP8oSYSg

طفل وسؤال خطير لماذا الله تحدى الشيطان ثم يعطية فرصة ليضلنا ذاكر نايك ابداع
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1xGLPcRG4

معاق يسئل لماذا الله ترك الانجيل يتحرف وحفظ القران من التحريف Zakir Naik ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYymjCJVUHc
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 11-23-2017, 04:58 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
The greatest threat to Muhammadan Islam is the Truth,
the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth
as well as INFORMATION & KNOWLEDGE.
Muslims may appear very sincere; in fact, they are sincere,
when they lie for their own protection or in the cause of Islam.
They have permission to lie.
Yes, Christians have also lied but never are they given permission to lie.
However, a Muslim has no guilt since the Koran and Hadith permit his deception.

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
Verse (29:46)

"We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you;
our I AM and your I AM is One , and to Him we have submitted as Muhammadans."
Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-23-2017 at 05:00 PM. Reason: 24,337
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 11-30-2017, 07:09 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born on 12 Rabi 'Awwal in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia)




In Arabic the word prophet (nabi) is derived from the word naba which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense Gods ambassadors on earth. Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation. All the prophets were anxious to convey Gods message sincerely and completely and this included the last prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon Prophet Muhammad asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding yes!.

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammads life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammads Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning. Long before, Prophethood Muhammad was being prepared to guide humankind to the straight path and his life experiences stood him in good stead for such a weighty mission. Then at the age of 40 when Prophethood was bestowed upon him, God continued to support and affirm his mission. Any account of Muhammads life is filled with examples of his exemplary character; he was merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, and generous, while striving solely for the rewards of the Hereafter. The way Prophet Muhammad dealt with his companions, acquaintances, enemies, animals and even inanimate objects left no doubt that he was ever mindful of God.

Muhammads birth was accompanied by many so called miraculous events and the talk of the extraordinary events no doubt functioned as signs of Prophethood,

Special but not unique circumstances surrounded childhood of Prophet Muhammad and these undoubtedly had a bearing on his character. By the time he was eight years old he had suffered through the death of both his parents and his beloved grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He was left in the care of his uncle and great supporter Abu Talib. Thus even as a young boy he had already suffered great emotional and physical upheaval. Both the many chroniclers of Muhammads life and the Quran acknowledge his disrupted life.

Did He not find you (O Muhammad) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (Quran 93:6)

Muhammads uncle Abu Talib was poor and struggled to keep his family fed, thus during his adolescence Muhammad worked as a shepherd. From this occupation he learned to embrace solitude and developed characteristics such as patience, cautiousness, care, leadership and an ability to sense danger. Shepherding was an occupation that all the prophets of God we know of had in common. The companions asked, Were you a shepherd? He replied, There was no prophet who was not a shepherd.[1]

In his teens Muhammad sometimes travelled with Abu Talib, accompanying caravans to trade centres. On at least one occasion, he is said to have travelled as far north as Syria. Older merchants recognized his character and nicknamed him Al-Amin, the one you can trust. Even in his youth he was known as truthful and trustworthy. One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammads trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to guard his nephew carefully. According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad was travelling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it. After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behaviour and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Meccan community. Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammads honesty and integrity.

Muhammads virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blxHYZfX78k
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 11-30-2017, 07:11 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
The Muslim does not lie


On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades
Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
Under the name of Christ
Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,
Prophet Muhammad in the wars
Order the believers
Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

Added to that-
Theft of Research Science and Muslims
And attributed to themselves by deception and lying

‫فيلم وثائقي بريطاني عن علماء المسلمين و العرب‬‎ - YouTube
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 11-30-2017, 08:21 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
The Muslim does not lie
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
Verse (29:46)

"We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you;
our I AM and your
Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM!"
is One "
Verse 29:46 is a lie

Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-30-2017 at 08:22 PM. Reason: 24,825
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 12-06-2017, 08:34 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
Verse 29:46 is a lie

Al
"We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you;
our I AM and your
Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM!"
is One "

most Christians simply fail to see the problems with utilizing such a verse and in this article Id like to demonstrate just how useful the I AM statement attributed to Christ is. Lets first take a look at the verses in question:

God said to Moses, I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: I am has sent me to you. Exodus 3:14.

Very truly I tell you, Jesus answered, before Abraham was born, I am! John 8:58.

There is something very important to note, we must ask, who is God in Exodus 3:14? The Hebrew from the Westminster Leningrad Codex references God as Elohiym, see here. According to Christian belief, Elohiym can either refer to the Father (God) or the Godhead (all three persons of the Trinity). If Christ is claiming to be the Elohiym of Exodus 3:14 then there exists a major problem.

Problem 1:

Elohiym consists of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit of one substance, united by the Godhead. If Christ is claiming to be this Elohiym (the united Three Persons), then he is claiming to be the Father as well as the Holy Spirit. According to Trinitarian dogma, the Son is not the Father or the Spirit. In other words, if Christ is claiming to be the Elohiym (of Three Persons) then he is effectively breaking the rules of the Trinitarian dogma as the Son is claiming to be other persons in the Godhead.

Problem 2:

If the Elohiym of Exodus 3:14 is the Father alone, then Christ who is the Son is claiming to be the Father and according to Christian Trinitarian belief, the Son is not the Father. Therefore if the Christian is claiming Christ to be Elohiym the Father, then the Christian is admitting that the Trinity in this case is a false teaching or that Christ did not believe in the Trinity that they appeal to.

Problem 3:

The Fallacy of False Equivocation.

Jack is a boy.
James is a boy.
Jack is James.

Obviously Jack is not James.

Orange is a fruit.
Apple is a fruit.
Oranges are Apples.

Obviously Oranges are not Apples.

God says I am.
Jesus says I am.
God is Jesus.

Clearly we can see that this is the fallacy of false equivocation.

Problem 4:

The Christian claims that while the Son cannot claim to be the Father or the Spirit, the Son can claim to be God. For explanation purposes, lets use a common learning aid which Christians use to explain this reasoning:

cc-2014-trinity-diagram

However, this makes it worse for the Christian. Consider the following examples:

You cannot say that John is an employee in the company, but you can say that John works for the company.
You cannot say that Shem and Ham are brothers, but you can say that they have the same mother and father.
You cannot say that a banana is a fruit, but you can say that the banana belongs in the fruit basket.

Similarly:

You cannot say that the Son is the Father or the Spirit, but you can say that the Son is the Father, Son and Spirit.

Its a contradictory claim. The Son is not the Father or the Spirit, yet they believe the Son is the Father, Son and the Spirit unified. Allow the Christian to ponder on this logic and see where it leads them, aid their thinking process by using the other examples provided above.

Conclusion:

The Christian cannot appeal to John 8:58 without disproving the doctrine of the Trinity by means of demonstrating that Christ himself did not know he could not claim to be the other persons of the Godhead. We can also demonstrate that they are applying faulty reasoning in their argumentation and thus can quickly disarm their frivolous claims.

and God knows best.
Q&A Jesus:Before Abraham Was, I Am (John 8:58) - Sheikh
...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqG44rFSWbs
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 12-06-2017, 08:37 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 468
فتاة اسرائيلية تصدم الجمهور بجمالها فيصدمها ذاكر نايك بكل ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lga03OHRWNg
يابانية ملحدة تشتم نبينا محمد أمام آلاف المسلمين فيأتيها ال ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KacC_2i3xQ
فتاة تستفز ذاكر نايك بشده في سؤال محرج لكن الشيخ تدارك نفسه وقصف جبهتها !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc2XPqsMtko
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 12-07-2017, 07:10 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post

The Christian cannot appeal to John 8:58 without disproving the doctrine of the Trinity by means of demonstrating that Christ himself did not know he could not claim to be the other persons of the Godhead. We can also demonstrate that they are applying faulty reasoning in their argumentation and thus can quickly disarm their frivolous claims.

and God knows best.
John 8:58King James Version (KJV)
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.


Acts 2:38King James Version (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 28:19King James Version (KJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Matthew 21:10-12King James Version (KJV)
10 And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this?
11 And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.
12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

John 10:30-32King James Version (KJV)
30 I and my Father are ONE.


Verse (29:46)
"We believe
in that which has been revealed to us and
revealed to you;
our Ilah (God) and
your Ilah (God=I AM=Jesus Christ=Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost=ONE)
is One (i.e. Allah)..."

NO YOU DO NOT !




Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
A SIMPLE REASON WHY THE QUR’AN CANNOT BE THE WORD OF GOD

The Islamic religion claims that the Qur’an, revealed allegedly by the angel Gabriel to
the prophet Muhammad beginning in 610 A.D., is the inspired and inerrant word of God.
Such an assertion, however, is highly problematic, and many, many arguments could be given to convincingly refute it.
In this article, I am going to offer one of those reasons, which I perceive to be the most damning.
In future articles, we will consider some other serious difficulties with the idea that the Qur’an represents the revealed words of God.
My argument here can be summarized in syllogistic form as follows:

Premise 1: Either the Bible is the Word of God or it is not.
Premise 2: If the Bible is the Word of God, the Qur’an is not.
Premise 3: If the Bible is not the Word of God, the Qur’an is not.

Conclusion: Therefore, the Qur’an is not the Word of God.
A Simple Reason Why The Qur€™an Cannot Be The Word of God - Cross Examined - Christian Apologetic Ministry | Frank Turek | Christian Apologetics | Christian Apologetics Speakers
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
Muslims may appear very sincere; in fact, they are sincere,
when they lie for their own protection or in the cause of Islam.
They have permission to lie.
Yes, Christians have also lied but never are they given permission to lie.
However, a Muslim has no guilt since the Koran and Hadith permit his deception.

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination! = for moneychangers
Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 12-07-2017 at 07:10 AM. Reason: 25,281
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
good, god, righteousness, character, prophet, muslim, saheeh, quran, islam, manners, worship, conduct, aspect, hadeeth, abu, dawud, ibn, righteous, belief, regarded, define, people, al-bukhari, muhammad, deeds

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers