Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ONLY 150 118 SEATS AVAILABLE!

2019 Energy Science & Technology Conference
ONLY 150 118 SEATS AVAILABLE - LIMITED SEATING
Get your tickets now: http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

General Discussion Other general discussions on topics not listed above.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 02-08-2017, 08:28 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
كيف ادعوا اهلي للايمان بالله و دخول الاسلام دكتور ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpyZYSCRliE


من هو احمد ديدات ؟ || محاضرات د.ذاكر بالعربية
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YN5oG0I-4


أحمد ديدات يحرج قس أمام تلاميذه و القس يعترف بالهزيمة!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrkPiEfbDk8
Sami Yusuf - Al-Mu'allim | سامي يوسف - المعلم |
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7PL...&nohtml5=False


ذاكر نايك يفحم مشكك فى القران الكريم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO9EJB-SpDQ



اخطاء الانجيل العلمية بخصوص شكل الارض للدكتور ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnOuDiGY-ds
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #152  
Old 02-08-2017, 03:38 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
All Muslims believe that Allah created all humans free and equal







Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-08-2017 at 03:39 PM. Reason: 6,292
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 02-16-2017, 08:27 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
Good in
The application of Islamic Sharia
And distance from the application of Islamic Sharia
All evil and inequality
any official does not respect Islamic Sharia
Shall be punished by God and the law
\\\\\\


Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, said: "Verily Allah the Exalted is pure. He does not accept but that which is pure. Allah commands the believers with what He commanded the Messengers. Allah the Almighty has said: "O you Messengers! Eat of the good things and act righteously" [23:51-53]

. And Allah the Almighty also said: "O you who believe! Eat of the good things that We have provided you with" [2:167-172]. Then he (the Prophet) mentioned (the case of) the man who, having journeyed far, is disheveled and dusty and who stretches out his hands to the sky (saying): "O Lord! O Lord!" (while) his food was unlawful, his drink was unlawful, his clothing was unlawful, and he is nourished with unlawful things, so how can he be answered?" [Muslim]


قتل الحيوانات من اجل طعمها - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Ck29YH2Bw


راهول يسأل عن زواج الاقارب و تزوج امرأة ثانية - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owlaYQJMJrk
عبد الرحيم جرين لا يمكنك أخذ ثيابك معك بعد الموت !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cldEFuGfKVU
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 02-16-2017, 06:22 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
any official does not respect Islamic Sharia
Shall be punished by God and the law
According to Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on. See Sharia law in America, UK, Europe and Saudi Arabia.

SHARIA LAW — LIST OF KEY RULES — What Is Sharia Law?

Access forbidden!



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-16-2017 at 06:23 PM. Reason: 6,582
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 02-23-2017, 07:06 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
Your words are incorrect

See here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y57VAmwGaMY

\\\\\\\\



Abu ‘Abdullah Jabir bin ‘Abdullah al-Ansari, radiyallahu 'anhuma, reported that a man questioned the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, saying: "Do you see, if I pray the prescribed (prayers), fast during Ramadhan, treat the lawful as permissible and treat the forbidden as prohibited, but do nothing more than that, shall I enter Paradise?" He (the Prophet, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam) answered: "Yes." [Muslim]

On the authority of Abu Malik al-Harith bin 'Asim al-Ash'ari, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said: "Purification is half of iman (faith). Saying 'Al-Hamdulillah' (Praise be to Allah) fills the scales. Saying 'Subhanallah wa al-Hamdulillahi' (Exhalted be Allah and Praise be to Allah) fills the space between the heavens and the earth. Salah (prayer) is a light. Sadaqah (charity) is a proof. Sabr (patience) is a shining glory. The Qur'an is an argument either for you or against you. Everybody goes out in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves." [Muslim]


Can God Become A Man? Can God Have A Son?هل تجسد الله ؟ هل لله ولد ؟
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4SruTosV1g

مسلم يتلو القرأن الكريم على الامريكيين شاهد ردة فعلهم مترجم ! | يوتيوب بالعربية اجمل
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVHE72_wK_c


س15 - شهادة امرأتان تعادل شهادة رجل واحد || مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzu9iwlCbaU
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 02-23-2017, 04:00 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308



Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.
Pickthall:[003:054] ...: and Allah is the best of schemers.
Palmer:[003:054] ..., for God is the best of crafty ones!
Arberry:[003:054] ..., and God is the best of devisers.
Khalifa:[003:054] ..., and GOD is the best schemer.
Rodwell:[003:054] ...: But of those who plot is God the best.


Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.
Pickthall:[008:030] ...; and Allah is the best of plotters.
Sale:[008:030] ...; and God is the best layer of plots.
Palmer:[008:030] ..., for God is best of crafty ones!
Arberry:[008:030] ...; and God is the best of devisers.
Khalifa: [008:030] ..., but so does GOD. GOD is the best schemer.
Rodwell:[008:030] ...: and of plotters is God the best!



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-23-2017 at 04:01 PM. Reason: 6,938
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 03-02-2017, 09:21 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But
You mohammed you the right to kill them


36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

God guided you to Islam
FULL - Is Terrorism A Muslim Monopoly - Dr.Zakir Naik - ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEb2nRYQa44

\\\

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said: "On every person's joints or small bones (i.e. fingers and toes), there is sadaqah (charity)

every day the sun rises. Doing justice between two people is sadaqah; assisting a man to mount his animal, or lifting up his belongings onto it is sadaqah; a good word is sadaqah; every

step you take towards prayer is sadaqah; and removing harmful things from pathways is sadaqah." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

ابليس ملك ام جن؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7FHByBc9Y
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 03-02-2017, 03:19 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308
The Waco siege was a siege of a compound belonging to the group Branch Davidians by American federal and Texas state law
enforcement and US military between February 28 and April 19, 1993.[4] The Branch Davidians, a sect that separated in 1955 from
the Seventh-day Adventist Church, was led by David Koresh and lived at Mount Carmel Center ranch in the community of Elk, Texas,[5][6][7]
nine miles (14 kilometers) east-northeast of Waco. The group was suspected of weapons violations, causing a search and arrest warrant to be obtained
by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four government agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's failure to raid the compound, a siege was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the standoff lasting 51 days. Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out of the ranch. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center. In total, 76 people died,[8][9] including David Koresh.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

“All Muslims are not Terrorists, But All Terrorists Are Muslims”





Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 03-02-2017 at 03:20 PM. Reason: 7,324
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 03-08-2017, 07:24 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
when Arabs and Muslims are being reviled throughout the West as “terrorists”, “fanatics”, “fascists”, and “intolerant”, that it becomes necessary (lest we forget) to recall the past Western Christian terrorism of the Crusades against the Arabs. This well-documented record of the cannibalistic and barbaric Crusaders, which is well known in the Arab world, is rather obscure to most Westerners because it is either conveniently concealed or deeply buried in some unnoticed specialized books.

When US President George W. Bush (who speaks to God) said in 2001 - in response to the terrorist attacks of 9-11 - that the US was waging a “Crusade” on Arab and Muslim “terrorism”, he was actually conjuring up the old nightmarish horrors of the Western terrorist Crusades against the Arabs. However, because of widespread angry reactions across the Arab and Muslim worlds to Bush’s use of the word “Crusade”, the American Government was forced to replace it with the word “war”. Regardless, the current American illegal and brutal wars on Afghanistan and Iraq are indeed very similar to the past Western terrorist Crusades. Apparently when it comes to Western dealings with Arabs and Muslims the old saying still stands: the more things change, the more they remain the same.



II. The Crusades: A General Overview

Of all the religious wars in human history waged by any religion, at any place, and at any time, none have been bloodier, more genocidal, more barbaric, and more protracted than the 200-year "holy wars" by the Western Crusades against the Arabs and Islam. The Western Crusaders horrifically soaked Asia Minor and the Eastern Arab Mediterranean coast with Arab blood (both Muslim and Jewish). The objective of the Crusades was simple, to destroy the Arabs (whether Muslim or Jew) in the Holy Land of Palestine and its environs "…on the ground that they had no right to inhabit their part of the earth, while for a Christian the whole world is his country." [1]

Unlike Muslims (Arab and non-Arab) who have always tolerated Christians and Jews (Arab and non-Arab), married into them, and lived and worked with them side by side in peace as "People of the Book" in all Arab and Muslim lands as well as in old Arab Andalusia (Spain and Portugal), the Christian West has had no desire to coexist with Islam and the Arabs. Also, unlike Muslims who revere Moses and Jesus as God’s prophets, most Christians and Jews in the “tolerant” West have no respect for Prophet Mohammad and are rudely contemptuous of him and Islam. In fact ever since its birth and its subsequent widespread expansion, Islam has been looked upon in the West as a mortal danger, both moral and military, to be strongly opposed or even destroyed. In his classic exposé of Christian violence worldwide, A History of Christianity, the Western Christian scholar Paul Johnson rejects the Western propaganda about Islam’s “violent” expansion by stating that: "The success of Islam sprang essentially from the failure of Christian theologians to solve the problem of the Trinity and Christ's nature." [2]

Nevertheless, the Western Crusades' insane bloodbaths against the Arabs were triggered by the decisive defeat of the Byzantine army in 1071 at the hands of the Turkish Seljuk (Abbasid) army. Fearing that all of Asia Minor would be quickly overrun by the Abbasids, the defeated Byzantine emperor, Alexius I, quickly appealed to his Christian rivals and opponents in Western Europe, i.e., Pope Urban II and his other "fellow" Christian rulers, to come to the aid of Constantinople by undertaking a "pilgrimage" or Crusade to "free" Jerusalem and the rest of Palestine from Arab and Muslim rule.

Emperor Alexius' appeal provided Pope Urban II with his lifetime opportunity to gain more recognition and power for the papal authority and for its role in legitimizing the temporal actions of the West European kings. Presiding over an urgent Church Council meeting, at Piacenza, Italy, in March 1095, Pope Urban II - with the Byzantine ambassador sitting next to him - called upon all the Western European followers of Christ to do "God's will” by carrying arms to "liberate the Holy Land" and cleanse it from the desecration of the Arab and Muslim "infidels." The Pope's call to fight the Arabs was ironic because, as scholar Francis Peters observed "God may indeed have wished it, but there is certainly no evidence that the Christians of Jerusalem did, or that anything extraordinary was occurring to pilgrims there to prompt such a response at that moment in history." [3] Although Christian and Jewish pilgrims (Arab and non-Arab) were burdened by taxes; they were never barred oreven restricted from their religious shrines in Jerusalem either by Muslim Arab or Turkish authorities, even during the few severe sporadic civil disturbances in Palestine. In fact, Arabs (Muslims, Jews, and Christians) as well as non-Arabs (also

Muslims, Jews, and Christians) have all lived together in Palestine in peace under Islamic rule since the dawn of Islam.

In reality, however, the veritable rationale behind launching the Crusades went beyond religious impulses, which were mostly the concern of the common people. Western kings, knights, feudal lords, and merchants were driven primarily by political, military, and commercial ambitions as well as by the prospects of new lands and riches that would accompany the establishment of European colonies in the Arab world.


خلق الازواج كلها للدكتور ذاكر نايك مقطع رائع
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXGqjXqgJP4



بصمة الاصابع - القرآن الكريم والعلم الحديث - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6OU_fL_pk



ملحد يسأل دكتور ذاكر نايك ثم يعتنق الاسلام بعد الاجابة Atheist And dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSC8Mu1mHRE


مولاي صلي وسلم دائما ابدا _ماهر زين انجليزي
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZa65zrNqIw
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 03-08-2017, 05:39 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
when Arabs and Muslims are being reviled throughout the West as “terrorists”, “fanatics”, “fascists”, and “intolerant”, that it becomes necessary (lest we forget) to recall the past Western Christian terrorism of the Crusades against the Arabs.


How did Muhammad spread Islam?
As this survey demonstrates he used many methods.
These included teaching Islam, reciting the Qur'an, warfare,
money and gifts, assassinations, compulsion, torture,
removing other religious options and
incorporating much of the pre-Islamic religion into Islam.
After Muhammad's death his companions continued some of these methods.

A survey of how Muhammad spread Islam







Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 03-08-2017 at 05:40 PM. Reason: 7,891
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 03-09-2017, 06:19 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
Thank you aljhoa
These questions indicate to your interest in learning Islam
Allah guide you to the right path


It is a common misconception with some non-Muslims that Islam would not have millions of adherents all over the world, if it had not been spread by the use of force.
The following points will make it clear, that far from being spread by the sword, it was the inherent force of truth, reason and logic that was responsible for the rapid spread of Islam.
Islam has always given respect and freedom of religion to all faiths. Freedom of religion is ordained in the Quran itself:
“There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong.” (Quran 2:256)


The noted historian De Lacy O’Leary wrote:[1] “History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.”
The famous historian, Thomas Carlyle, in his book Heroes and Hero worship, refers to this misconception about the spread of Islam: “The sword indeed, but where will you get your sword? Every new opinion, at its starting is precisely in a minority of one; in one man’s head alone. There it dwells as yet. One man alone of the whole world believes it, there is one man against all men. That he takes a sword and tries to propagate with that will do little for him. You must get your sword! On the whole, a thing will propagate itself as it can.”


If Islam was spread by the sword, it was the sword of intellect and convincing arguments. It is this sword that conquers the hearts and minds of people. The Quran says in this connection:
“Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best.” (Quran 16:125)
The facts speak for themselves
• Indonesia is the country that has the largest number of Muslims in the world, and the majority of people in Malaysia are Muslims. But, no Muslim army ever went to Indonesia or Malaysia. It is an established historical fact that Indonesia entered Islam not due to war, but because of its moral


message. Despite the disappearance of Islamic government from many regions once ruled by it, their original inhabitants have remained Muslims. Moreover, they carried the message of truth, inviting others to it as well, and in so doing endured harm, affliction and oppression. The same can be said for those in the regions of Syria and Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, North Africa, Asia, the Balkans and in Spain. This shows that the effect of Islam on the population was one of moral conviction, in contrast to occupation by western colonialists, finally compelled to leave lands whose peoples held only memories of affliction, sorrow, subjugation and oppression.
• Muslims ruled Spain (Andalusia) for about 800 years. During this period the Christians and Jews enjoyed freedom to practice their respective religions, and this is a documented historical fact.



• Christian and Jewish minorities have survived in the Muslim lands of the Middle East for centuries. Countries such as Egypt, Morocco, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan all have significant Christian and Jewish populations.
• Muslims ruled India for about a thousand years, and therefore had the power to force each and every non-Muslim of India to convert to Islam, but they did not, and thus more than 80% of the Indian population remains non-Muslim.
• Similarly, Islam spread rapidly on the East Coast of Africa. And likewise no Muslim army was ever dispatched to the East Coast of Africa.


• An article in Reader’s Digest ‘Almanac’, yearbook 1986, gives the statistics of the increase of the percentage of the major religions of the world in half a century from 1934 to 1984. This article also appeared in The Plain Truth magazine. At the top was Islam, which increased by 235%, while Christianity had increased by 47%. During this fifty-year period, there was no “Islamic conquest” yet Islam spread at an extraordinary rate.
• Today the fastest growing religion in America and Europe is Islam. The Muslims in these lands are a minority. The only sword they have in their possession is the sword of truth. It is this sword that is converting thousands to Islam.



• Islamic law protects the privileged status of minorities, and that is why non-Muslim places of worship have flourished all over the Islamic world. Islamic law also allows non-Muslim minorities to set up their own courts, which implement family laws drawn up by the minorities themselves. The life and property of all citizens in an Islamic state are considered sacred whether they are Muslims or not.
Conclusion
It is clear, therefore, that Islam did not spread by the sword. The “sword of Islam” did not convert all the non-Muslim minorities in Muslim countries. In India, where Muslims ruled for 800 years, they are still a minority. In the U.S.A., Islam is the fastest growing religion and has over six million followers.
In his book The World’s Religions, Huston Smith discusses how the prophet Muhammad granted freedom of religion to the Jews and Christians under Muslim rule:



The Prophet had a document drawn up in which he stipulated that Jews and Christians “shall be protected from all insults and harm; they shall have an equal right with our own people to our assistance and good offices,” and further, “they shall practice their religion as freely as the Muslims.”[2]
Smith points out that Muslims regard that document as the first charter of freedom of conscience in human history and the authoritative model for those of every subsequent Muslim state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52OpmjfA1wM
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 03-10-2017, 07:49 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
Thank you aljhoa
These questions indicate to your interest in learning Islam
Allah guide you to the right path



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 03-10-2017 at 07:50 PM. Reason: 8,105
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 03-26-2017, 03:08 PM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
we muslims believe in the messages that Moses and Jesus brought and you will find the 10 commandements in our Quran, not all in one list, but in parts here and there.. the same moral laws still apply.. what was good for the jews and christians from God are still valid for muslims.. God doesnt change his mind...

Belief in the scriptures revealed by God is the third article of Islamic faith.

We can identify four main reasons for the revelation of scriptures:

(1) The scripture revealed to a prophet is a point of reference to learn the religion and obligations towards God and fellow human beings. God reveals Himself and explains the purpose of human creation through revealed scriptures.

(2) By referring to it, 'disputes and differences between its followers in matter of religious belief and practice or in matters of social practice could be settled.

(3) The scriptures are meant to keep the religion safe from corruption and deterioration, at least for some time after the death of the prophet. At the present time, the Quran revealed to our Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, is the only scripture to remain safe from corruption.

(4) It is God’s proof against human beings. They are not allowed to oppose or overstep it.

A Muslim firmly believes that divinely revealed books were actually revealed by the Compassionate God to His prophets to guide mankind. The Quran is not the only spoken Word of God, but God also spoke to prophets before Prophet Muhammad.

"…and to Moses God spoke directly." (Quran 4:164)

God describes true believers are those who:

"…believe in what has been sent down to you (Muhammad) and what has been sent down before you…" (Quran 2:4)

The most important and central message of all scriptures was to worship God and God alone.

"And we sent never a prophet before you except that we revealed to him, saying, ‘there is no God but I, so worship Me.’" (Quran 21:25)

Islam is more inclusive in the holy revelations it affirms than any other heavenly religion in its present form.

Muslims uphold and respect the following scriptures:

(i) The Quran itself, revealed to the Prophet Muhammad.

(ii) The Torah (Tawrah in Arabic) revealed to the Prophet Moses (different from the Old Testament read today).

(iii) The Gospel (Injeel in Arabic) revealed to Prophet Jesus (different from the New Testament read in churches today).

(iv) The Psalms (Zaboor in Arabic) of David.

(v) The Scrolls (Suhuf in Arabic) of Moses and Abraham.

Third, Muslims believe whatever is true in them and has neither been altered or deliberately misconstrued.

Fourth, Islam affirms that God revealed the Quran as a witness over the previous scriptures and confirmation of them, because He says therein:

"And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Book (the Quran) in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it and trustworthy in highness and a witness over it (the collection of old scriptures)…" (Quran 5:48)

Meaning the Quran confirms whatever is true in previous scriptures and rejects whatever alterations and changes human hands have made to them.
Original Scriptures and the Bible

We must distinguish between two matters: the original Torah, Gospel, and Psalms and the present day Bible. The originals were God’s revelation, but the present day Bible does not have the exact original scripture.

No divine scripture exists today in the original language it was revealed in, except the Quran. The Bible was not revealed in English. Different books of today’s Bible are at best tertiary translations and different versions exist. These multiple translations were done by people whose knowledge, skill, or honesty is not known. As a result, some bibles are larger than others and have contradictions and internal inconsistencies! No originals exist. The Quran, on the other hand, is the only scripture in existence today in its original language and words. Not one letter of the Quran has been changed since its revelation. It is internally consistent with no contradictions. It is today as it was revealed 1400 years ago, transmitted by a rock-solid tradition of memorization and writing. Unlike other sacred texts, the entire Quran has been memorized by almost every Islamic scholar and hundreds of thousands of ordinary Muslims, generation after generation!

The previous scriptures essentially consist of:

(i) Stories of man’s creation and earlier nations, prophesies of what was to come like signs before the Judgment Day, appearance of new prophets, and other news.

The stories, prophecies, and news in the Bible read in churches and synagogues today are partly true and partly false. These books consist of some translated fragments of the original scripture revealed by God, words of some prophets, mixed with explanations of scholars, errors of scribes, and outright malicious insertions and deletions. Quran, the final and trustworthy scripture, helps us sort out fact from fiction. For a Muslim, it is the criterion to judge the truth from the falsehood in these stories. For example, the Bible still contains some clear passages pointing to God’s unity.[1] Also, some prophecies regarding the Prophet Muhammad are found in the Bible as well.[2] Yet, there are passages, even whole books, almost entirely recognized to be forgeries and the handiwork of men.[3]

(ii) Law and rulings, the allowed and prohibited, like the Law of Moses.

If we were to assume the law, that is the lawful and the prohibited, contained in the previous books did not suffer corruption, the Quran still abrogates those rulings, it cancels the old law which was suitable for its time and is no longer applicable today. For example, the old laws pertaining to diet, ritual prayer, fasting, inheritance, marriage and divorce have been cancelled (or, in many cases, reaffirmed) by the Islamic Law.
The Holy Quran

The Quran is different from other scriptures in the following respects:

(1) The Quran is miraculous and inimitable. Nothing similar to it can be produced by human beings.

(2) After the Quran, no more scriptures will be revealed by God. Just as the Prophet Muhammad is the last prophet, the Quran is the last scripture.

(3) God has taken it upon Himself to protect the Quran from alteration, to safeguard it from corruption, and to preserve it from distortion. On the other hand, previous scriptures suffered alteration and distortion and do not remain in their originally revealed form.

(4) The Quran, for one, confirms early scriptures and, for another, is a trustworthy witness over them.

(5) The Quran abrogates them, meaning it cancels the rulings of the previous scriptures and renders them inapplicable. The Law of the old scriptures is no longer applicable; the previous rulings have been abrogated with the new Law of Islam م
معنى الحياة - أقوى راب إسلامي انجليزي و أقوى رد على الملحدينhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxS5AUM5dXUكوني مسيحية , هل سأدخل الجنة ام النار ؟ للدكتور ذاكر نايك https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3moLM03VnFk

الحجاب اهانة للمرأة - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naikhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77deVdJs4xU
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 03-27-2017, 03:43 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post

(5) The Quran abrogates them, meaning it cancels the rulings of the previous scriptures and renders them inapplicable. The Law of the old scriptures is no longer applicable; the previous rulings have been abrogated with the new Law of Islam
"We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you;
our Ilah (God) and your Ilah (God) is One (i.e. Allah), and
to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)."

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation











Together, Judaism and Zionism constitute the intertwined threads of the fabric
of our national and spiritual essence, the elixir of our Jewish survival and
the promise of our perpetual endurance as a... civilization.

Zionism and Judaism the heart and soul of Israel, the Jewish state.



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 03-27-2017 at 03:44 AM. Reason: 9,137
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 03-27-2017, 12:59 PM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwXh04DY2kk
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 03-28-2017, 03:30 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
More than 800,000 attend Jerusalem funeral for Rabbi Ovadia Yosef


Ovadia Yosef’s quotation on Mohammedans: “They’re stupid. Their religion is as ugly as they are.”




Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 03-28-2017 at 03:31 AM. Reason: 9,248
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 04-04-2017, 08:34 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
From Mu'adh bin Jabal, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I said: "O Messenger of Allah, tell me of a deed which will take me into Paradise and will keep me away from the Hell-fire." He said: "You have asked me about a great matter, yet it is, indeed, an easy matter for him to whom Allah Almighty makes it easy. (It is ) that you worship Allah without associating anything with Him, that you perform the prayers, that you pay the zakat, that you
fast during Ramadan, and that you make the pilgrimage to the House." Then he said: "Shall I not guide you to the gates of goodness? Fasting is a shield; charity extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire; and a man's prayer in the middle of the night." Then he recited: "Who forsake their beds to cry unto their Lord in fear and hope, and spend of that We have bestowed on

them. No soul knoweth what is kept hid for them of joy, as a reward for what they used to do". [Qu'ran, Surah al-Sajdah (32): Ayah 16-17] Then he said: "Shall I not also tell you of the peak of the matter, its pillar, and its topmost part?" I said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah." He said: "The peak of the matter is Islam (submission to Allah), the pillar is prayer; and its topmost part is jihad." Then he said: "And shall I not tell you of the controlling of


all that ?" I said:" Yes, O Messenger of Allah". So he took hold of his tongue and said: "Restrain this." I said: "O Prophet of Allah, will we be held accountable for what we say?" He said: "May your mother be bereft of you! Is there anything that topples people on their faces (or he said, on their noses) into the Hell-fire other than the jests of their tongues?" [Related by Al-Tirmidhi, who said it was a fine and sound hadith]


فتاة محجبة نزلت تصلى فى شوارع امريكا ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnhIG4sizKk


What did Mr. Green from Texas say about Islam in America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8MwfeXaTw


لماذا تلبس المرأة المسلمة الحجاب ..أكثر من رائع Why do Muslim women wearing the hijab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc8PMGzSH-k
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 04-05-2017, 05:19 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post
"The peak of the matter is Islam (submission to Allah), the pillar is prayer; and its topmost part is jihad."
The Two Faces of Islam: Why All Muslims Benefit from Terrorism


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 04-05-2017 at 05:20 AM. Reason: 9,827
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 04-11-2017, 08:26 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
[QUOTE=aljhoa;300046]The Two Faces of Islam: Why All Muslims Benefit from Terrorism


FULL - Is Terrorism A Muslim Monopoly - Dr.Zakir Naik - ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEb2nRYQa44
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 04-11-2017, 08:32 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
عن أبي قتادة السلمي:

أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: (إذا دخل أحدكم المسجد فليركع ركعتين قبل أن يجلس)

حديث رقم: 433 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب الصلاة

••••••••••••••••• :: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :: •••••••••••••••••

Narrated Abu Qatada Al-Aslami:

Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you enters a mosque, he should pray two Rakat before sitting."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 435 , al Bukhary

عن أبي بكر بن أبي موسى، عن أبيه:

أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: (من صلى البردين دخل الجنة)

البردين : هما صلاة الفجر والعصر

حديث رقم: 549 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب مواقيت الصلاة

••••••••••••••••• :: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :: •••••••••••••••••

Narrated Abu Bakr bin Abi Musa:

My father said, "Allah's Apostle said, 'Whoever prays the two cool prayers ('Asr and Fajr) will go to Paradise.' "

Volume 1, Book 10, Number 548 , al Bukhary



عن أبو بردة، قال:

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: (ثلاثة
لهم أجران: رجل من أهل الكتاب، آمن بنبيه وآمن بمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم،
والعبد المملوك إذا أدى حق الله وحق مواليه، ورجل كانت عنده أمة يطؤها،
فأدبها فأحسن أدبها، وعلمها فأحسن تعليمها، ثم أعتقها فتزوجها، فله أجران)

يطؤها : متمكن من جماعها شرعاً بملكه لها

حديث رقم: 97 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب العلم

••••••••••••••••• :: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :: •••••••••••••••••

Narrated Abu Burda's father:

Allah's Apostle said "Three persons will have a double reward:
1.
A Person from the people of the scriptures who believed in his prophet
(Jesus or Moses) and then believed in the Prophet Muhammad (i .e. has
embraced Islam).
2. A slave who discharges his duties to Allah and his master.
3.
A master of a woman-slave who teaches her good manners and educates her
in the best possible way (the religion) and manumits her and then
marries her."



Volume 1, Book 3, Number 97 , al Bukhary



دخل الاسلام عندما قرأ قوله تعالى كن فيكون ... سبحان الملك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cak1Lkptl_w


شاب عربى فى امريكا قال له صديقه انه ارهابى _ شاهد كيف رد عليه _ جعل صديقه يبكى ويتأسف له
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eicdNO21PsA


تفسير ألف لام ميم و الحروف المتقطعة في اوائل السور - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C67eJKPX7cE

كيف تؤكد لي صحة الاسلام 100% ؟!! - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmNnUAniDA
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 04-11-2017, 05:30 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasoooo View Post

Is Terrorism A Muslim Monopoly - Dr.Zakir Naik - ...



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 04-11-2017 at 05:31 PM. Reason: 10,259
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 04-19-2017, 08:13 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
[IMG]http://www.objectivistliving.com/forumsMedia &

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Islam War or Peace ? by Dr. Zakir Naik (Full VCD ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1iiSxf3W4


Al

كيف تؤكد لي صحة الاسلام 100% ؟!! - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmNnUAniDA


الايمان بالمسيحية والاسلام معاً ومعنى الجهاد في الإسلام - د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUbYPrH9xE


لن تصدّق ما ستسمعه :أم فرنسية مسرورة باعتناق ابنتيها الدين الاسلامي (فيديو مترجم)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z58JsvM08o

لماذا نعبد الله ونمجده وهو لا يحتاج لذلك؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pdITBKqhs4
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 04-19-2017, 02:23 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308
Why Islam is Not a Religion

One thing we can definitely say about Islam is that is it not solely confined to a belief system. If it is a religion it is not a religion only. Islam is a total system of life and contains within itself a particular social system, judicial system, and political system which includes geo-political aspirations - the conquest and administration of territory.

The reason we can assert that the morality of Islam is inverted is that Islam consistently elevates material over spiritual considerations. That is, it elevates the material obedience to the dictates of the Islamic doctrine above all consideration of Truth or Goodness. Morality, conformity and even legality are all one and the same in Islam.

Women are treated as if they were property because that is how they are defined by Islam.

Furthermore, when a religion becomes completely reduced to a doctrine and only a doctrine, it is no longer a living faith. It is dead. Islam may be complex and it maybe logical, but it is logic in the absence of living truth.

There is no higher truth than Islam, no higher good than Islam and nothing more beautiful than Islam. Islam has replaced God, you see, and its ultimate goal is not to lead men to seek those higher values. Islam exists simply to perpetuate itself.

There is nothing personal or intimate about Muslim prayer. It is communal and a rote formula. Everyone prays the same prayers at the same time facing the same direction, while performing the same muscular movements. Just like military drills, these so called prayers have the effect of cementing communal solidarity, but not of increasing intimate contact with God. Personal petitions must be addressed correctly to one of the 99 names of God, otherwise the prayer is lost as though God were some kind of giant post office. There is no intimacy between man and God in Islamic prayer because there cannot be.

Now despite all the evidence that Islam is an immoral religion, there is a current of modern thought seeking to elevate a laudable personal virtue, that of tolerance, over the greater social principle of justice.

But is it just to tolerate polygamy in the name of religious freedom? The Supreme Court unanimously ruled in 1878 that it is not. Is it just to tolerate the unequal right to inheritance for women? Is it just to tolerate forced marriage? Is it just to tolerate antisemitism? Is it just to tolerate the preaching of hatred toward non-Muslims? Is it just to tolerate the teaching that Muslims are superior to non-Muslims or that men are superior to women? Is it just to tolerate a parallel legal system based on inequality?

There are things that our society cannot tolerate and expect to survive. Justice must take its rightful place above tolerance.

So to reiterate – Islam is not a religion because:

1. It is an amalgam of social, political and judicial systems as well as a belief system. It is neither one thing nor the other – Islam is unique

2. Philosophically it is as far from other religions as it is possible to be. It lies beyond nihilism and its morality is inverted.

3. In society Islam functions in the opposite manner from all other religions. Rather than producing peace and social harmony, it sows violence and social disruption.

http://newenglishreview.org/Rebecca_...ot_a_Religion/


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 04-19-2017 at 02:25 PM. Reason: 10,805
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 04-22-2017, 10:34 PM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
Christian ask why Islam is the true religion then accepts ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16V4Dq9L-g


Why

Increase the numbers of adherents of Islam

Of not less


Christians Scientists
And players and famous of Hollywood stars
The world's rich

And Yusuf Estes


Sister's Wife of Tony Blair
converted to Islam?

Kaka (Brazil) - Ribeirah (France)


liam nison\\ Log daughter of US President Bush in Islam

Lawyers -Engineers- sued - an officer of the police and the army - the general public



-So when he discovers that the real Holy Qur'an
And discover the greatness and mercy of Islam
Makes sure that the attempts to distort Islam, a liar and deceiver
calm down and use your mind in the research and understanding
And prepare to convert to Islam constantly increasing

Harvard Bible Professor converted to ISLAM - YouTube


Islam: The True Religion of God? - Abdur-Raheem Green - YouTube


&#x202b;اØ*مد ديدات يرد على اتهامات للقرأن - ببساطة روعة&#x202c;‎ - YouTube

&#x202b;Ø£Ø*مد ديدات والرد الساØ*Ù‚ على شبهات Ø*ول القرآن&#x202c;‎ - YouTube


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9D15CnSCMY

I hope that you be honest with yourself before others




Someone told me



A question for you (sorry if I have asked before & forgotten your reply):


Some Islamophobes on this forum (and elsewhere) say Islam is suppressive towards women. Yet, it has been conclusively proven that 70% of all new converts to Islam both in the USA and in Europe are women. This would be indicative that it is not suppressive but highly solicitous of women.

What do you say to those critics who insist that Islam suppresses women in light of that fact?


If I read you correctly, you are saying that Islam provides spiritual comforts and dimensions that other religions/teachings do not. That it is more than religious teaching but includes lifestyle alteration and attitudes which is what appeals to women.

One things for sure, Islam's critics have no answer for why so many women convert to it despite all the allegations that it is a contrarian religion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJTRzte3bSM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXcLZWuw7uM
__________________
 

Last edited by yasoooo; 04-22-2017 at 10:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 04-22-2017, 10:50 PM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
Women's rights in Islam

Islam gave women rights and privileges at a time when only barbaric manners and values dominated.
Yet, some people argue that Islam has alienated women in some domains. In fact, this belief is a misconception. People who say so, may have read about it in a magazine or seen it on TV. A quick examination of the issues judged as unjust to women will certainly correct the misunderstanding.

Man as the head of the household:

Some people believe that a woman in Islam is regarded as inferior to man since the Quran says (what means):"Men have one degree above women." [Quran 2: 228]



In the Quran it also says (what means): "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has given the one more than the other and because men support them from their means." [Quran 4:34]

This verse implies that it is a man's duty to support his wife, and not the reverse, but this, in no way, makes him superior to her.

In fact, the rights and responsibilities of a woman are equal to those of a man but they are not necessarily identical. Since men and women are not created identical, they have different physical and emotional qualities, jobs and privileges. This does not mean that women are inferior.

On the contrary, women are considered crucial members of society in Islam since they are assigned the job of bringing up future generations. People today tend to look down at housewives but, in fact, raising children is one of the most important and difficult tasks. The way a mother brings up her child determines the way he will behave in the future. This duty, which requires patience, love, understanding and wisdom was significantly assigned to women in Islam because her nature suits this job.

Allaah The Exalted, in His Wisdom, has assigned a role for each member of the family so that there would be no arguments concerning who should do what. If a sailboat has two leaders, each will want to follow a path, leading ultimately to chaos and even a crash. In the same manner, how many times have your parents fought over some decision because each had their own point of view and wanted to apply it? This is precisely why it is preferable to have one leader for each household. However, this does not give the leader the right to be a dictator, or to neglect the role of his companion. This does not make him superior to other members of his family. It just gives him a larger duty.

Inheritance:

Some people claim that Islam is unjust towards women because it entitles them to inherit half of what men get. In fact, those people only know one side of the truth.

First, the principle of women inheriting half the money is only applicable in 45 percent of the cases. In the other 55 percent, women inherit the same amount or sometimes even more. For example, a mother and a father each inherit the sixth of their son's property when they are not the only inheritors.

In addition, the laws of inheritance in Islam are proportional to the duties of spending. Indeed, a man in Islam has the responsibility of supporting his family, his brother's children (when his brother dies), his parents (when they retire and do not have an income), his children from his previous marriage (if he has them) and his household, including his wife and children. A woman, on the other hand, does not bear this responsibility. She has the freedom to use the money she collects from her dowry or work as she pleases.

You might object here, saying that women today are working and helping their husbands pay the expenses, which entitles them to share equality with men. In fact, you should know that women's economic assistance to their husbands, which has become the norm today, is only an answer to the females’ wishes. Islam does not oblige women to spend on their households. It is a free choice many women have themselves taken today to feel more liberated, so it does not entitle them to a bigger portion of the inheritance.

Polygyny:

Polygyny is one of the most questioned principles that Islam grants men and women. Indeed, many people wrongfully accuse Islam of injustice because it allows a man to have up to four wives. Nevertheless, like every instruction in the Quran, polygyny has a reason. You see, Islam is a practical religion that acknowledges the needs and temptations of human beings and provides laws that deal with them, thus preserving harmony and morality.

- Polygyny might be the solution for a couple if the wife is barren, the husband wants children of his own and the option of separation does not appeal to both parties.

- If a woman is chronically ill and is unable to perform her marital duties. Polygyny may also be the solution when the couple does not want divorce.

- Polygyny is the religion's answer to cases where some men have excessive sexual needs that cannot be fulfilled by one wife. This in no way means that men should abuse this right and use it whenever they fancy a woman. It is rather a chance Islam has provided to prevent men from committing adultery. Many people who condemn polygyny cheat on their wives, calling this phenomenon a 'swift affair.' Islam, at least, has offered the second woman the option of being called 'a wife' rather than 'a mistress', especially in some countries where women remarkably outnumber men.

- Polygyny may settle the problem of an increased number of unmarried women, especially during wars.

However, polygyny has some limits and conditions to be met. Indeed, the Quran instructs the man to be fair with his wives on all levels, including treatment, money, house, etc. The only level where the man may have an uneven stance is the level of the feelings that he cannot control:

The Quran says (what means): "You will never be able to do perfect justice between wives even if it is your ardent desire, so do not incline too much to one of them [by giving her more of your time and provision] so as to leave the other hanging [i.e. neither divorced nor married]. And if you do justice, and do all that is right and fear Allaah by keeping away from all that is wrong, then Allaah is Ever-Forgiving and All-Merciful." [Quran 4:129]

Finally, it is worth knowing that Islam gives a woman the right to refuse polygyny for her husband by setting it as a condition during the marriage procedures. If this condition is set, then the woman is granted divorce if her husband marries another while he is still married to her.

You might ask, why could not there be polyandry (a woman having more than one husband)? The answer is simple. Islam did not allow it because Allaah is All-Aware that it will create a problem of kinship. This means that the child may not know who is actually his father (it could be anyone of the four husbands). In addition to the psychological damage it may cause, this problem also complicates the issue of inheritance. Even birds and animals do not allow polyandry.



This is the status of women in Islam; where terrestrial systems of systems of Islam just heavenly, Terrestrial systems does not sponsor women's dignity, since disowned the father of his daughter, while the age of eighteen years or less; to go out wandering on her face

Islam has honored women, and make it honorable man unlike systems that prepared the source of sin, and take away their right to ownership and responsibility, and makes them live in humiliation and contempt, and prepared by the unclean creature?.

Islam has honored women on the reverse of making women a commodity trading her body in propaganda and advertising?.
Islam has honored women in contrast to systems that are transmitted to swear allegiance to a deal to marry a wife; to be a property of the husband? Some even held their synagogues; to consider the fact whether it is women and the spirit of human beings or not? !.
Muslim women the right to education, inheritance and other
Thus we see that Muslim women in worldly terms happy with her family in the confines of her parents, and care for her husband, her children, whether dander in the event of her childhood, or youth, or Hermha, and if their poverty or richness, or her health or her illness.

If there is shortening of the right of women in some Muslim countries, or of some to associate Islam - he is a failure because of ignorance, and distance from the application of the laws of religion, and the burden in on the mistake and religion is unconnected with the consequences of those shortcomings.
The remedy for that error can only be by reference to the guidance of Islam and its teachings; for the treatment of error.

The Western civilization can hardly know anything of such meanings, but look at the women look purely material, you see that hijab and chastity backwardness and reactionary, and it must be a puppet of tampering with every fallen; That is the secret of happiness for them.



Is it the means of education, culture, wear tight clothes and transparent and short?!.
Then any dignity when placed belles images in advertising and promotions?!
Why not promote them, but the beautiful Belle, if exhausted past her beauty and her adornment and threw neglected like any other machine that has expired? !.

And share a few beauty of this civilization? And the share of elderly mother, and grandmother, the old man?.
The share at best be in shelters, and the role of the infirm and the elderly; where visited and ask them.
And may have a share of the pension, or the like, shall devour him until you die; the womb is not there, and no link does not close the Crown.

The women in Islam, the more advanced age of increased respect for, and the greatness of its right, and compete with her children and relatives to honor her - as stated above - it does what is it, and who have remained at their children, and grandchildren, and her family, and society

Rights of Women in Islam - Lecture by Zakir Naik - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guvdlkS1rjk
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 04-22-2017, 10:52 PM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
\\\



RELIGION and SCIENCE have always been considered to be twin sisters by Islam and today at a time when science has taken great strides, they still continue to be associated. Furthermore, certain scientific data are used for a better understanding of the Qur’anic text. In a century where, for many, scientific truth has dealt a deathblow to religious belief, it is precisely the discoveries of science that, in an objective examination of the Islamic Revelation, have highlighted the supernatural character of various aspects of the Revelation.



The researcher studied what happens to the brain while praying; its activity, sanity, and performance. He found out that the 'non-Islamic' praying has continuous effects on the brain. So, what if we conduct the same experiment on a Muslim person while praying, praising Allah and in a state of humility?

Praying is considered healing of the soul and the body. We believe in this [spiritual] fact, but some may feel skeptic; claiming that it is [just] a surrender, humiliation and seizing of freedom. To this end, we will work our minds in a study conducted by one of Western scholars about the impact of praying on the brain's [activity] and health. It should be noted that the study was not conducted on the Islamic praying, and if it was made on Muslims, then results would be breathtaking.

Some scientists who examined the impact of meditation on the minds of Buddhist monks found that there are active parts in the brain become inactive in the state of meditation, while other inactive parts before the start of the meditation become active. In an article published by the BBC News website, Andrew Nioberg, a radiologist at the University of Pennsylvania, United States, said: "I believe that we are about to experience a wonderful time in our history, when we become able to explore religions and spiritual matters through a way, none has thought of its possibility before."

Dr. Newberg explains what happened; saying that the pictures showed "activity increase in the frontal lobe which is the front of the brain, a region that becomes active in [any] human being when one wants to focus on a particular activity", while the Parietal lobe, which is the back of the brain, showed a significant decrease in activity of the Parietal lobe and it is responsible for one's sense of place. This confirms the saying that meditation leads to losing the sense of place. Dr. Newberg commitment: "During meditation, people lose their feelings of themselves, and really feel losing the sense of place and time, and this was exactly what we saw."




In Islam, praying is not just practicing rituals like Buddhism, but it has meanings, connotations, objectives and a sense of closeness to Allah, as one becomes very close to Allah, especially in the position of prostrate. I, also, would like to draw the attention to an important issue, namely, frontal lobe which becomes active while praying, while the back of it becomes calm, so what does that mean?

The Frontal Lobe area is responsible for creative thinking and decision-making, therefore, praying humbly helps the man to make decisions properly and this means that praying helps you to work things out in your business and be successful!

The changes caused by praying and keep on practicing it, have huge reflections to the brain. Personally, I experience and feel this change, and if you ask anyone about the benefits of praying and what he/she feels, he/she would tell you a lot about the psychological comfort, healing of aches, stability, sense of peace and tranquility.

Undoubtedly, those researchers know very well the importance of believing in God, but what is the kind of faith required? They do not know it and won't find it anywhere else but in Quran, because the only true religion is Islam, and all other religions have been distorted, switched by humanly words and mixed with superstitions.

Truth is, some Muslim researchers have made studies about the effect of praying on the mental and physical health, and they found out that praying is one of the best exercises, especially if performed in mosques. Furthermore, walking to the mosques and praying in humility, protects from joint diseases, helps to cure diabetes, reduce blood pressure in addition to many medical benefits; such as preventing atherosclerosis and heart diseases.

Again, the Islamic praying has the most impact on the mechanism of the brain, and if scientists considered the impact of humility while praying, they would see impressive results. On the hand, the Buddhist or the monks praying has not a major impact, because it lacks real humility that makes a believer closer to the God and also, lacks the great meanings carried by the words of Quran. This means that the Islamic praying increases the believer's sense of peace, satisfaction and happiness.
Importance Of prayer in Islam - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iff6RglCqg
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 04-23-2017, 02:09 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,308
A Woman's Worth

At best, Islam "elevates" the status of a woman to somewhere between that of a camel and a man.
Muhammad captured women in war and treated them as a tradable commodity.
The "immutable, ever-relevant" Quran explicitly permits women to be kept as sex slaves.
These are hardly things in which Muslims can take pride.

A Woman Worth Less than a Man in Islam


The Psychological Problem within Islam

The problem with Islam and Muslim culture is that there are so many psychological factors
pushing its followers towards a violent attitude against non-Muslims that a general violent clash
is — at least from a psychological perspective — inevitable. With such strong pressure and
such strong emotions within such a large group of people — all pitched against us — we are facing the perfect storm,
and I see no possibilities of turning it around. For people to change, they have to want it,
to be allowed to change, and to be able to change — and only a tiny minority of Muslims have such lucky conditions.

Far too many people underestimate the power of psychology embedded in religion and culture.
As we have already seen, no army of social workers, generous welfare states, sweet-talking politicians,
politically correct journalists or democracy-promoting soldiers can stop these enormous forces.
Sensible laws on immigration and Islamization in our own countries can limit the amount of suffering,
but based on my education and professional experience as a psychologist for Muslims,
I estimate that we will not be able to deflect or avoid this many-sided, aggressive movement against our culture.

I do believe that we, as a democratic and educated society can become focused and
organized concerning the preservation of our values and constitutions, can win this ongoing conflict
started by the often inbred followers of Sharia. The big question is how much of our dignity,
our civil rights, and our blood, money and tears will we lose in the process.

How Islam Creates Psychopaths


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 04-23-2017 at 02:12 AM. Reason: 11,016
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 04-25-2017, 07:41 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
the great Islam gave the woman her honorable value, all the Laws of in the world will not reach this high level

prophet Mohammad said:

1 - Women are the twin halves of men.
2 - The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman.
3 - The best women are the virtuous; they are the most affectionate to infants, and the most careful of their husband's property.
4 - When a woman performeth the five times of prayer, and fasteth the month of Ramadan, and is chaste, and is not disobedient to her husband, then tell her to enter Paradise by whichever door she liketh.
5 - Verily a great number of women are assembled near my family, complaining of their hubands; and those men who ill-treat their wives do not behave well. He is not of my way who teacheth a woman to stray.
6 - Asma, daughter of Yazid, said, "Victuals were brought to Muhammad, and he put them before some of us women who were present, and said, 'Eat ye.' But notwithstanding we were hungry we said, 'We have no inclination.' Muhammad said, 'O woman! Do not mix hunger with lies.' "
7 - Whoever doeth good to girls, it will be a curtain to him from hell-fire.
8 - Whoever befriendeth two girls till they come of age, will be in the next world along with me, like my two fingers joining each other.
9 - Whoever befriendeth three daughters, or three sisters, and teacheth them manners, and is affectionate to them, till they come of age, may God apportion Paradise for him.
10 - Whoever hath a daughter, and doth not bury her alive or scold her, or prefer his male children to her, may God bring him into Paradise.
11 - Shall I not point out to you the best of virtues? It is your doing good to your daughter when she is returned to you having been divorced by her husband.
12 - God enjoins you to treat women well, for they are your mothers, daughters, aunts.
13 - Do not prevent your women from coming to the mosque.
14 - The believers who show the most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition and the best of you are those who are best to their wives
0:00 / 53:19
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Week - The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the treatment of women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VWbPSRw8rA
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 04-25-2017, 07:45 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
when Arabs and Muslims are being reviled throughout the West as “terrorists”, “fanatics”, “fascists”, and “intolerant”, that it becomes necessary (lest we forget) to recall the past Western Christian terrorism of the Crusades against the Arabs. This well-documented record of the cannibalistic and barbaric Crusaders, which is well known in the Arab world, is rather obscure to most Westerners because it is either conveniently concealed or deeply buried in some unnoticed specialized books.

When US President George W. Bush (who speaks to God) said in 2001 - in response to the terrorist attacks of 9-11 - that the US was waging a “Crusade” on Arab and Muslim “terrorism”, he was actually conjuring up the old nightmarish horrors of the Western terrorist Crusades against the Arabs. However, because of widespread angry reactions across the Arab and Muslim worlds to Bush’s use of the word “Crusade”, the American Government was forced to replace it with the word “war”. Regardless, the current American illegal and brutal wars on Afghanistan and Iraq are indeed very similar to the past Western terrorist Crusades. Apparently when it comes to Western dealings with Arabs and Muslims the old saying still stands: the more things change, the more they remain the same.

\\\\



The rape of the land of Palestine and missiles firepower on the people of Gaza

The siege and killings of men, women and children for more than fifty years
You are truly blind

The killing of Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bosnia


the people being attacked. F16s are flyingWith every explosion, I wonder, who? How many? What is their state now? Who is gone? Who is left? Where will it end? I know what death tastes like now.

Another sleepless night! The Israelis will not allow the Red Cross into Shujayea! And the bombings continue with no one to pick up the bodies on the streets, no one to help the injured. Thousands of families walking into Gaza City from the north, from the east, walking away from the approaching Israeli army.

Palestinians are again walking away from a murderous Israeli with a death weapon in his/ her hand, ready to kill to take another 20 metres of land away from us. A hundred people, 200 people, 1000 people - a small price Israelis think, to get another 20 metres of the precious land of Palestine. They love our land but they hate us. Why did they come here then? Why did they not stay in the western civilisation that they value so much? Why did they come to the land of the dark Arab, the land of the peasant olive farmer, the land of the fedayeen that they created by their presence here?


The question from the media to Palestinians: Israel is saying that its defence forces try to avoid civilian casualties, and that it warns civilians before any military action in their neighbourhood. Answer from us: This is not downtown Manhattan or London, with trains, buses, planes to take us from here to anywhere we would like to go!! We are under siege, have been since 2006, with the support and complicity of the United States, United Kingdom, the castrated United Nations, the socialist government of France which is refusing to let their citizens protest in support of Palestinians under Israeli bombardment. They have not allowed doctors to enter Gaza, doctors from Malaysia, United Kingdom, Turkey, many countries. Human beings who empathise with us, who want to stop the blood, ease the pain, stitch the gaping holes in our bodies.

17 children, 18 women, 14 elderly (so far) in Shujayea, among 60 dead. Today the Israeli war machine butchered 104; the number of those injured in Gaza so far is 3000. There is no gauze in the hospitals, no painkillers, no anaesthetic for the operation, no beds, no sleep for the doctors, no silence for the injured.

Random shelling and air strikes across the Gaza Strip. Eight killed in my neighborhood, Remal.

The words of Mark Regev reach my unbelieving ears. I look outside and see huge mountains of thick grey smoke, the same smoke that has engulfed Gaza for the last 12 days, the same smoke that has blocked out the sun and the blue Mediterranean Sea for the last 24 hours. This spokesman of the apartheid Israeli regime is justifying the killing of Palestinian civilians in Shujayea because the most "moral" army in the world dropped pamphlets to tell people to leave their homes before they bombed. "Leave your homes or we will kill and rape you" - that's what the Haganah and the Stern Gang told my parents in 1948; my parents died dreaming of returning to their Zarnouqa. There was no satellite television then, no Facebook, no Twitter, no cell phones, no way to tell the world what was happening to them. So much technology, so much communication, so many words, so little action, so little change. Gaza oh my Gaza! Palestine, oh my Palestine! My land of sad oranges!

Another evening, another hour of Israeli bombardment of the Gaza Strip. Will Beit Hanoun and/or Beit Lahia, in the north, witness the second massacre tonight? BBC and CNN are not calling what has happened a massacre?! How many should be killed in order to convince the editors in London and New York to call it a massacre? What if their children were to be slaughtered by apartheid Israel? Would that change their "neutrality"?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFozoptQYEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9y3OTNCc-o
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 04-25-2017, 07:47 AM
yasoooo yasoooo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 552
Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.
The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.


Al-isra And Al-miraj ....... )scenes From Paradise And Fire

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still bosom feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.


4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."


7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "

ISRA MI&#39;RAJ - YouTube
ISRA MI'RAJ
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
good, god, righteousness, character, prophet, muslim, saheeh, quran, islam, manners, worship, conduct, aspect, hadeeth, abu, dawud, ibn, righteous, belief, regarded, define, people, al-bukhari, muhammad, deeds

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers