Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.tesla-coin.com/inventorshome/


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

Free Energy Frauds & Pseudoskeptics This forum is for cataloging free energy claims that are clearly scams such as books that claim to get your home off the grid for $500 with some mystery Tesla motor, charlatans who claim to be free energy experts or self-proclaimed experts in science in general who actually have no experience with legitimate over 1.0 COP systems that are not heat pumps, pseudoskeptics who claim to be open minded but are actually cynics who only aim to preserve their own beliefs and frauds who spread false propaganda.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-24-2011, 04:27 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
Luc Choquette Fraud Dispute

I did some research on the Blue Phoenix Ignition company - Karthikeyan
Ramananthan is behind it. The domain by proxy was done a few days
ago - but the original one with Karthikeyan Ramananthan as registrant
was done LAST YEAR. So this has been brewing for a while. The domain
by proxy was done the very day Luc responded here so he obviously
informed Karthikeyan and Karthikeyan is watching this thread like a hawk

Bluephoenix.biz - Blue Phoenix Blue Phoenix Racing Ignition[IMG]chrome://searchshield/content/safe.gif[/IMG]

Nov 30, 2010 ... Whois Record For BluePhoenix.biz. Acquire this Domain Name. Search Whois Records ... Administrative Contact Name: karthikeyan ramanathan ...
whois.domaintools.com/bluephoenix.biz


-------------------------------

Karthikeyan Ramanathan is the owner and one of the listed inventors
on the patent application in question. The same is true for bluephoenix.com.

That is in google cache at the moment showing his name as the contact
and registrant but when going there now:
BluePhoenix.biz - Blue Phoenix Racing Ignition

It is now domains by proxy but it is already too late to hide this fact.

Simply click here and see it for yourselves:
bluephoenix.com Karthikeyan Ramanathan - Google Search



On the contact page is:



I thought K.R. was in Louisiana but this number is in Tennessee:
(423) 388-0177

If found on a couple references online for this phone number in relation to
engines:

Town of Unicoi Tennessee

Richard’s Performance Center

Owner: Richard Hann

2200 Marbleton Rd
Unicoi, Tennessee 37692 Phone: (423) 388-0177 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (423) 388-0177 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Mobile Number:
Fax Number:
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am to – 8 pm. Website:
Email:
Owner Richard Hann, of Richard’s Performance Center, has been in automobile racing since he was seventeen. His business reflects that experience, drawing a loyal customer base from all over the United States. Located in Unicoi since 1980, Richard’s is the place to build pro street and drag race cars. The business also offers auto detailing and services such as Richard’s “Jazz It Up Powder Coating.” Hann has also been actively involved with the Bristol Dragway for many years, previously working as a track announcer.

------------------------------

So it appears that Karthikeyan Ramanathan and Richard Hann are now
business partners in Blue Phoenix Ignition.

We know Aquapulser turned into Ecoignition. Luc said the company was
dissolved. Luc posted about there being a fight between two of the
other partners. I found the following updated assignment of the
application:

USPTO Assignments on the Web

The previous assignee Arvind is no longer an assignee so it appears that
Luc and Karthikeyan joined forces to dissolve Ecoignition booting Arvind
out of the picture as evidenced by what Luc said and what I found.

Then it appears that Karhikeyan started their own company Blue Phoenix
Ignitions with Richard Hann and I suppose Luc would have part ownership
of this.

I wonder what really happened that Luc would have joined forces to close
down Ecoignition? That really bugs me.
It appears that Blue Phoenix is
practically the same company as far as the product line. But definitely
Luc and Karthikeyan booted Arvind to start their own company. I am
surprised Luc would be behind something like this. Luc says he isn't
interested in the money so why start a new company? Not that I'm against
him making money but this seems fishy.

The modules are IDENTICAL and even the MARKINGS on the boxes are
the same!

__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 02-24-2011, 04:29 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
aquapulser ecoignition blue phoenix ignition

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrand View Post
So the Aquapulser, and its subs, are the ones that are building your open sourced design?

Do you think they did a good job at it? Or it can be made better? Maybe fuel a car engine?

Cheers,
Mike
Mike,

I think anything can always be made better and I have never tested their
ignitions so can't comment on the quality. They appear to be made well
by looks but I did see some comments on a youtube video that someone
had trouble and couldn't get any response from the company for repairs.
Now that may be an exception and not the rule.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-24-2011, 04:34 AM
vrand vrand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Ash,


Ash or @All - do you know of any examples of anyone using creative commons
to protect an invention from being patented? It appears this may not
be protected under any creative commons license.
Hi Aaron,

Here is a circuit design that has a CC license:

A voltage inverter circuit

Lower right corner is the CC link:

Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0

Maybe this can help answer your questions.

Cheers,
Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-24-2011, 06:17 PM
vrand vrand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Mike,

I think anything can always be made better and I have never tested their
ignitions so can't comment on the quality. They appear to be made well
by looks but I did see some comments on a youtube video that someone
had trouble and couldn't get any response from the company for repairs.
Now that may be an exception and not the rule.
Aaron,

I agree that the product build quality looked good. Customer service takes awhile to catch up, typical of any new business.

I hope they do some additional research in testing their plasma system with engines by adding water mist to the intake chamber to be able to run on 100% water.

Cheers,
Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:04 PM
aquapulser aquapulser is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6
To all those concerned:

I am karthik one of the founders of aquapulser / ecoignition.

Contrary to what has been posted there are a lot of errors and claims made that i would like to clarify.

1) None of the circuit boxes sold by Aquapulser / Ecoignition / Blue phoenix are based on any circuits posted online. They are all based on spark amplification technology which is quite old.
LOW IMPEDANCE CAPACITOR DISCHARGE SYSTEM AND METHOD - Patent 3788293
Plasma jet ignition system for internal combustion engine - Patent 4369756
Igniting apparatus for internal combustion engines - Patent 4029072
High energy spark ignition system - Patent 4223656
Plasma ignition system - Patent 4366801

this is all posted on the aquapulser website.

2) We approached Luc because we thought Luc was the SOLE inventor of the single capacitor circuit and the only inventor. If it wasnt luc but john doe we would have approached john doe. Aaron is making claims that we were not aware of at the time we approached Luc. If we knew we would have apporached Aaron as well.

3) After the patents were filed my partner Arvind and I had differences with regards to how the patent was to be commercialized and I did not feel comfortable with selling the patent exclusively to any company as the circuit had been declared open source on the internet. My partner felt that was the obvious way to make money, he and I differed so I contacted luc assigned the patent under his name and my name and dissolved the company.

4) Luc was in South Africa and is still in South Africa that is why my name appears on the patent assignment.

5) The spark amplification device which is not based on any open source circuits posted by any one this forum was displayed at SEMA and we hired Mr Richard Hann from TN to build demos for the show.

6) The company Ecoignition was dissolved and inlieu of payment to Richard Hann I registered a domain name for Richard Hann to sell the products himself as compensation for his services as he is not websavvy. Luc is in no way associated with blue Phoenix.

7) Aaron has been trying to portray everyone as some sort of shady characters trying to con the open source community and he as some sort of protector of the circuit.

8)Aaron emailed me yesterday threatening to file a petition with uspto to claim that he is the inventor. I responded to Aaron that I am not interested in continuing this patent application and neither Luc nor I have any interest in seeing this patented and that Luc and I will withdraw the patent application and sign any and all petitions.

9) His response completely shocked me when he said that he is not interested in having the patent application terminated and keep the circuit open for all, instead he wants Luc and me to fully assign the patent exclusively to him.

10) He also proposed a royalty agreement from Ecoignition and Blue Phoenix, (neither of those companies are making any products based on the circuit in question.) He also added that he will announce that the patent once assigned to him will be open for all those to experiment...which is quite redundant because any body can experiment with any patent as long as they dont sell it and make money.

11) Once again to all those who are reading these posts, I have no interest in patenting this circuit and I really dont want anybody including Aaron to be assigned exclusive rights to this.

12) If Aaron's interest is to truly protect open source why does he want Luc and myself to fully assign the patent exclusively to him when there are others who say they have also contributed to this circuit.

13) An open source circuit should not be patented by anyone under any circumstances. I have learnt this the hardway and I would like to state on record that Luc and I wish that this patent application to be withdrawn and nobody be given exclusive rights.

14) Aaron may say that he has the best interests of everybody, but I feel he is actually partnering with my other partner who now owns Ecoignition and Aquapulser to sell this overseas and make money while portraying himself as champion of the opensource community.

Aaron please clarify your position why you want this patent assigned exclusively to you instead of being withdrawn so it is TRULY OPEN SOURCE?

On a side note: I am still extremely confused about who the exclusive inventor of the Luc water spark plug circuit is? Is it luc or is it not Luc???
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:19 PM
vrand vrand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquapulser View Post
To all those concerned:

I am karthik one of the founders of aquapulser / ecoignition.
Thanks for posting here. Will you be doing Aquapulser plasma testing on car engines to run on water + air, or to increase gas mileage?

Cheers,
Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:27 PM
aquapulser aquapulser is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrand View Post
Thanks for posting here. Will you be doing Aquapulser plasma testing on car engines to run on water + air, or to increase gas mileage?

Cheers,
Mike
Hello Mike

The system as is gives you mileage gain. The problem with water mist and plasma is simply that we never could find the right car owner willing to experiment with a newer model car. Everyone is afraid that the water will rust their cars pistons cylinders so the only cars were older cars...i mean really old cars and they really dont count in terms of meaningful results.

Here is another sparkamplifier system.
YouTube - SparkAmp - Demo 2

The builder is claiming 40% gain from 9 miles to 14 miles on a chevy suburban.

I do believe the system with water mist will give better mileage results but as long as testing is done on ****ty or crappy engines the results will never count.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-25-2011, 12:54 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquapulser View Post
To all those concerned:

I am karthik one of the founders of aquapulser / ecoignition.
Hi karthik , then let the circuit remain where it belongs IN THE OPEN SOURCE community. People should drop it and work on whats really needed for this circuit to work, PLUGS.

Or support people who can come up with a custom plug to work with this circuit. In future people just need to COMMUNICATE.

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-25-2011, 01:12 AM
aquapulser aquapulser is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6
Ashtweth Luc and I are more than happy to dissolve and withdraw the patent application.

It is Aaron who wants the patents assigned to him exclusively threatening legal action if it is not assigned to him.

"You're making a mistake explaining our private communication to the forum. Please don't dig yourself a hole you can't get out of. You are going to destroy your only chance to prevent a legal battle you cannot keep up with mentally or financially."


Those are Aarons exact words to me for revealing to this forum that he wanted the patents assigned to him!!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-25-2011, 01:21 AM
SilverToGold's Avatar
SilverToGold SilverToGold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
I use to work in the patent office and the final price to get a patent is about $10,000.

Not small change for the average person.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-25-2011, 01:31 AM
aquapulser aquapulser is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6
My point and thoughts exactly, when I told Aaron I am totally financially burnt with aquapulser ecoignition etc he offered to pay the fees for pursuing the patent.

I dont know if Aaronn is that rich or someone is putting him up to all this. If he has $10,000 why doesnt he build circuits and plugs etc and sell them or file a new patent under his name.

I told Aaron he is free to file a new patent and he keeps insisting he wants the current patent assigned to him exclusively. The only person I know who wants this patent that desperately is my partner whom I disagreed with. Aarons offer for royalties for a device that has not been made commercialized or sold from companies I am no longer associated with is also very fishy. Please explain yourself Aaron, why do you want the patents assigned to you when they should belong in the public domain???
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 02-25-2011, 03:21 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
@Karthikeyan Ramanantha

I'll respond in a few hours. I'm busy and this gives everyone
the opportunity to soak up carefully what you said.

Please don't change anything - it is screen captured and
screen recorded.

By the way, if Arvind ownes Aquapulser and Ecoignition,
you should not be using this account as it doesn't belong
to you.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-25-2011, 03:58 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
@Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtweth View Post
Hi karthik , then let the circuit remain where it belongs IN THE OPEN SOURCE community. People should drop it and work on whats really needed for this circuit to work, PLUGS.

Or support people who can come up with a custom plug to work with this circuit. In future people just need to COMMUNICATE.

Ash
Actually Ash, I learned it isn't "open source" - you will understand when
I respond. Please be patient. I have to verify in my response to Karthi
that I'm not revealing someone's private information.

And I also have already made tungsten plugs obsolete for certain engines
I was going to open
source multiple things but am now considering patenting them myself
and only giving permission to people I that I like and trust
under SIGNED CONTRACT to
replicate them for personal use only and that is it -without the need to
pay me anything.

Anyone that wants
to make money from anything I do will need to accept my terms on
a take it or leave it basis because I will not negotiate with crooks.

Creative Commons actually gives no protection to IP theft and anyone
that discloses an idea has up to a year to still patent it. Also, Karthi's
claim that anyone can make something based on a patent for personal
use is a myth
-
But Karthi will continue to blow smoke up everyone's you know what.
He is setting up everyone to be liable for something since he knows
he is in trouble.

Again, I will clarify soon...
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-25-2011, 04:00 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
@Karthi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquapulser View Post
Ashtweth Luc and I are more than happy to dissolve and withdraw the patent application.

It is Aaron who wants the patents assigned to him exclusively threatening legal action if it is not assigned to him.

"You're making a mistake explaining our private communication to the forum. Please don't dig yourself a hole you can't get out of. You are going to destroy your only chance to prevent a legal battle you cannot keep up with mentally or financially."


Those are Aarons exact words to me for revealing to this forum that he wanted the patents assigned to him!!
I haven't responded yet
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-25-2011, 04:01 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
patent cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverToGold View Post
I use to work in the patent office and the final price to get a patent is about $10,000.

Not small change for the average person.
It can be done for $1500 if someone does it themselves but from my
understanding, it is in the actual making of claims that someone should
definitely get help from an IP attorney, which will be $1500 plus that.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-25-2011, 04:02 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
Karthi's post

If anyone sees Karthi's post http://www.energeticforum.com/132014-post95.html
change, please say something. It remains unedited at the moment.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-25-2011, 06:48 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
personal use of patent misconception

This is all I have time to post now - Karthi you can reply to this
since it is only addressing one point so you should have no problem
making it quick and I'll address as much as I can tomorrow.

---------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquapulser View Post
I contacted luc assigned the patent under his name and my name and dissolved the company.

6) The company Ecoignition was dissolved and inlieu of payment to Richard Hann I registered a domain name for Richard Hann to sell the products himself as compensation for his services as he is not websavvy. Luc is in no way associated with blue Phoenix.

7) Aaron has been trying to portray everyone as some sort of shady characters trying to con the open source community and he as some sort of protector of the circuit.

9) His response completely shocked me when he said that he is not interested in having the patent application terminated and keep the circuit open for all, instead he wants Luc and me to fully assign the patent exclusively to him.

10) He also proposed a royalty agreement from Ecoignition and Blue Phoenix, (neither of those companies are making any products based on the circuit in question.) He also added that he will announce that the patent once assigned to him will be open for all those to experiment...which is quite redundant because any body can experiment with any patent as long as they dont sell it and make money.

11) Once again to all those who are reading these posts, I have no interest in patenting this circuit and I really dont want anybody including Aaron to be assigned exclusive rights to this.

12) If Aaron's interest is to truly protect open source why does he want Luc and myself to fully assign the patent exclusively to him when there are others who say they have also contributed to this circuit.

13) An open source circuit should not be patented by anyone under any circumstances. I have learnt this the hardway and I would like to state on record that Luc and I wish that this patent application to be withdrawn and nobody be given exclusive rights.

14) Aaron may say that he has the best interests of everybody, but I feel he is actually partnering with my other partner who now owns Ecoignition and Aquapulser to sell this overseas and make money while portraying himself as champion of the opensource community.

Aaron please clarify your position why you want this patent assigned exclusively to you instead of being withdrawn so it is TRULY OPEN SOURCE?

On a side note: I am still extremely confused about who the exclusive inventor of the Luc water spark plug circuit is? Is it luc or is it not Luc???

------------------------------------------------------------


10. Everyone – see these links:

Patent it yourself - Google Books

Let me quote from one of the most well know IP attorney's with the
most famous Patent it yourself book: "While 'Home Infringement' may
be difficult to detect, nevertheless it is a form of infringement that is
legally actionable and can subject the infringer to paying damages and/or an injunction prohibiting further infringement. "


It is illegal in Canada to - to make something for personal use - based
on a patent.

Go see for yourself:
patent misconception personal use - Google Search

-----------------------------------------------------------------
wiki:
In United States law, an infringement may occur where the defendant has made, used, sold, offered to sell, or imported an infringing invention or its equivalent.[3] One also commits indirect infringement if he actively and knowingly induces another to infringe, and is liable for that infringement. Types of "indirect infringement" include "contributory infringement" and "induced infringement."

No infringement action may be started until the patent is issued. However, pre-grant protection is available under 35 U.S.C. § 154(d), which allows a patent owner to obtain reasonable royalty damages for certain infringing activities that occurred before patent's date of issuance. This right to obtain provisional damages requires a patent holder to show that (1) the infringing activities occurred after the publication of the patent application, (2) the patented claims are substantially identical to the claims in the published application, and (3) the infringer had "actual notice" of the published patent application.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What this appears to be about such as the same as Canadian Law is that
the patent acts or laws specifically prohibit certain infringements. They
do not however specifically allow people to make things from patents
for personal use - and that means that just because it doesn't specifically
prohibit it but also doesn't specifically allow for it doesn't make it ok to
do so and can be punishable by law. This isn't just a stretch to assume
this - you can see in the above links that it is very specifically spelled
out by ip attorneys and organization that it absolutely is illegal to make
something for personal use if it is based on a patent - even if it is for
non commercial use in the privacy of your own home.

They make no bones about the fact that it is difficult to enforce or
pursue because of the nature of the privacy involved with peoples
personal activities but nevertheless, it is illegal.

AND, anyone such as KR that insists that everyone can and should just
go make this stuff for personal use is an inducer of infringement and those
that participate are contributory or direct infringers.

--------------------------------------------------------

Look at this for Canadian law:
http://www.nwoinnovation.ca/upload/d...onceptions.pdf

"Fifth Misconception – Personal Use is Not Infringement
of a Patent

It is erroneously believed that only commercial exploitation constitutes
infringement and that making and using a patented invention
for one's own personal use does not constitute a legally actionable
wrong. The Patent Act, however, contains no express
exemption for personal use, but rather declares that whoever without
authority makes, uses, offers to sell, sells within Canada, or
imports into Canada any patented invention within Canada during
the term of the patent therefore, infringes the patent."

--------------------------------------------------


This should come as a surprise to the open source community but so what!
There are countless things being discussed that are not patented! But - isn’t
this quite interesting though?

There are countless IP attorneys that are all saying the same thing in addition
to legal organizations.

I'll address the rest soon.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-25-2011, 08:04 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
attorney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverToGold View Post
I use to work in the patent office and the final price to get a patent is about $10,000.

Not small change for the average person.
Are you an ip attorney by chance?
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-25-2011, 02:20 PM
SilverToGold's Avatar
SilverToGold SilverToGold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Are you an ip attorney by chance?
Hi Aaron, no, though I have a few close friends who are - I was a patent examiner for a year but couldn't stand the government job and how they do things. They really are not out to help the inventor.

That figure is the average a person would spend on filing fees and attorney costs. But if you could do it yourself or had free help from someone who knows the process very well, the cost go way down. Patent law like any law, overly complex to intimidate the uninitiated to spend more and more on professional help.

I think your figure of $1500 is possible but the patent process is designed to milk you for as much as they can get in the name of "Protecting the public". For example, they train the examiner to always give a first rejection of the patent so you are always forced to re-file with revisions (ie, more money out of your pocket!). They train the examiner that their job is to narrow your patent as much as possible and to cut away at the patent till it's as bare bones as it can get.

You seem like a smart motivated guy, you could probably do it yourself if you invested the time into it. Best of luck.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-25-2011, 03:19 PM
aquapulser aquapulser is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6
Oh I am quaking in fear with all your wiki references on canadian patent law..... I will sign whatever documents you want as you are so well read with a Harvard PhD in patent law....

There is something called experimental use doctrine and each case varies. There is no blanket restriction on individuals from experimenting with patented technologies. This is how new drugs and technologies are developed, this is how the US university system and corporations develop new and improved technologies...But I am sure Dr Aaron PhD will find more wiki links from his vast internet library to quote to the contrary

Either case his intentions are revealed, once Aaron starts patenting ideas posted on this forum and he decides he doesnt like someone or picks a fight, he plans to sue that individual for infringement. I am sure the open source researchers feel cozy and comfortable with the idea of one individual patenting and then dictating who should do research and who should not!

I have confirmed that Aaron and Arvind my former partners are behind this.

Luc and I dissolved the company in Dec 2010
https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/Filin...2010-000585619

Aravind registered a new trade mark Feb 2011
ECOIGNITION - Trademark by Srinivasan, Aravind Seattle, WA - Serial Number: 85233810

In the front page of the website copyright 2011 you will see the following:
EcoIgnition - Earth friendly performance

"High energy plasma as a viable, low cost option to reduce the fuel to air ratio (lean burn) producing fewer harmful emissions and drastically improving fuel economy has been heavily touted in scientific literature, and EcoIgnition is the first to bring this concept to market. Its unique UniPulse circuit, which uses a single power source to create a high energy plasma, makes it possible to miniaturize the ignition circuitry and enables its economical and reliable manufacture all of which are essential in making high energy plasma viable for use in coil-on-plug ignition technology which is now the industry standard."


Please note no such claim of plasma using a single capacitor or any such device is posted on blue phoenix a company that neither I nor Luc are associated with.

Contrary to what Aaron has posted, Aaron and Arvind are good friends and they have known each other for a long time.

For the members who have been on this forum for a while, you will all recollect a couple of years ago at the height of water fuel research, Aaron's youtube account was suspended. He had a youtube account under the name qiman and all his videos were summarily deleted by youtube.

This was a big blow to Aaron as this was his bread and butter, he needed the videos to drive traffic to his website and all his work and postings and comments were all linked to the qiman youtube account. He was quaking in fear and accused that MIB were behind it and shutting him down.

Aaron was extremely afraid of posting anymore videos on youtube and in general paranoid of MIB coming after him.

At that time my former partner and I decided to investigate to find out if it was really MIB and Arvind had a friend working at youtube. In violation of youtube policy Arvind's friend found that the qiman account was suspended because Aaron had complaints lodged against him by other users and after the third complaint, they suspended the account deleting all videos as per Youtube's 3 strike rule.

The youtube employee assured Arvind that all Aaron had to do was open a new youtube account and upload all his videos. He was extremely grateful to Arvind and I have gmail chats dating back to the period where Arvind states that Aaron owes us (aquapulser) big time, and that he was extremely relieved that it was not MIB.

However a great majority of the members on this forum and elsewhere thought that the MIB had got to Aaron and there was great sympathy for him. I wonder if Aaron or qiman actually corrected this view and informed the public that the reason he got kicked out of youtube was for being a jackass 3 times according to youtube's 3 strike policy. This MIB story of course greatly worked in his favor as many I suspect clamored for his videos and postings to make sure they werent missing out on any breakthrough technology.

I have chat transcripts between Aaron and Arvind dating back to 2008.

Yet on this forum posts Aaron completely feigns that he has no knowledge of Arvind or the favor Arvind did for Aaron.

Aaron is simply returning the favor for Arvind. By threatening and maligning me as well as Luc for doing the right thing and posting false connections and associations he is assuming that his empty threats will scare us into assigning everything to him so he can get 5% royalties from Ecoignition and his partner Arvind.

Arvind will sell the patent to overseas companies for say $1 million, he pockets $950,000 for an idea that he never invented or came up with, Aaron pockets $50,000 and Luc and I are the supposed bad guys and of course the open source community and all those who worked on this Luc circuit are left holding the bag.

Its always the same, in politics, in religion and in business those who are the loudest and keep bringing up the bible, god, law at every chance are those that have the most to hide.

I cannot believe you disparaged Luc in this forum. Arvind offered Luc the same deal before he came running to you after I assigned the patents to Luc. Luc did the right thing and felt that the patent should remain open for all and in fact should not be patented at ALL.

Aaron I am a business man and I have seen many clowns like you. You are not the first and you probably will not be the last to cross my path. If your claims are true that you are the only inventor go prove at the USPTO first before sending me threatening emails.

Also please clarify to this forum your long associations with Arvind and why you have kept that hidden from the members of this forum. both of you are also close by in Seattle.

I have all the emails and chats between you and Arvind to prove it!!!

In case you dont believe me you had a skype id i believe called ___________.


To all those in this forum, this patent application will die no matter what and remain in the public Domain.

Aaron if you have a case prove it at the USPTO first and then the courts before running your mouth. I have enough resources to fight clowns like you!

Thank you all and have a good day!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-25-2011, 04:04 PM
SilverToGold's Avatar
SilverToGold SilverToGold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
It can be done for $1500 if someone does it themselves but from my understanding, it is in the actual making of claims that someone shoulddefinitely get help from an IP attorney, which will be $1500 plus that.
The claims are basically your entire patent. When an examiner reviews your patent, for the most part - they only really read the claims and don't really read your specifications.

It's a game where the patent filer tries to write the claims as general as they can and the patent examiner tries to get it as narrow as they can. It's a back and forth tossing of the ball that racks up money for the attorney (and government) every time it goes another round. That's why it averages $10,000 per patent.

If you immediately get a patent granted without a first reject, you bascially screwed up and narrowed the scope of your patent too far. In other words, you did a poor job writing your claims and opened yourself for others to infringe upon your patent.

And the start date of patent protection (if aquapulser's patent does infringe upon the water sparkplug patentable concept) would start from the date that the idea was made public and not when the patent was technically filed. The date you first sell or publically disclose of your idea is the date that the patent protection starts.

I'm not sure of the exact reason to pursue this patent further if the purpose is to keep it in the public domain for all to use (and even profit from).... except maybe as a hedge of protection against someone else claiming it's theirs and trying to make it un-useable to the general public (or even the originator of the idea) to profit off of. A patent granted to someone else doesn't mean you can't use it personally as you wish, as long as you don't make any money from it.

I haven't read aquapulser's patent claims so I don't really know what if any infringements they have made, though I find it strange that they made Luc a co-inventor but then claim the patent is not of the water sparkplug concept? Would have to dig into their patent to see what they really were shooting to patent.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22  
Old 02-25-2011, 04:22 PM
SilverToGold's Avatar
SilverToGold SilverToGold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
What this appears to be about such as the same as Canadian Law is that
the patent acts or laws specifically prohibit certain infringements. They
do not however specifically allow people to make things from patents
for personal use - and that means that just because it doesn't specifically
prohibit it but also doesn't specifically allow for it doesn't make it ok to
do so and can be punishable by law. This isn't just a stretch to assume
this - you can see in the above links that it is very specifically spelled
out by ip attorneys and organization that it absolutely is illegal to make
something for personal use if it is based on a patent - even if it is for
non commercial use in the privacy of your own home.

They make no bones about the fact that it is difficult to enforce or
pursue because of the nature of the privacy involved with peoples
personal activities but nevertheless, it is illegal.

AND, anyone such as KR that insists that everyone can and should just
go make this stuff for personal use is an inducer of infringement and those
that participate are contributory or direct infringers.
I'm no attorney and that goes against my understanding but you may be right. In the end, when it comes to the "law", it not a matter of right or wrong but who has the deepest pockets that gets the most "justice".

A publicly disclosed idea on an open forum can't be patented by outside parties "legally" but if they have the money, they could possibly get away with it. They could contrive all sorts of false "data" that backs up their story of prior knowledge and steal it from under you.

There's right and wrong and then there's human nature.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-25-2011, 07:55 PM
asisin1 asisin1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1
Lies

Hello All

I'm the much maligned other partner in the recent proceedings.

I didn't really want to get involved in this as this is exactly the environment in which Karthik thrives, and I believe it is a waste of time. But it will serve as a showcase of his character for all to see.

EcoIgnition and Aquapulser are currently in dissolved state in spite of the unlawful way in which the dissolution was brought about - Karthik filed papers with the Seceretary of State in two states claiming a majority he never had at the time of filing (Luc and documents I have can attest to this). This is because I have a certain amount of respect for Luc and the fact that hes in SA doing good for the world, and that I've wasted too much time with Karthik. I invented the ionization detection portion of the patent application in question which is indisputable, and yet Karthik has left me out as an assignee. I have two granted patents and 14 other applications pending.

My primary aim with the Aquapulser and EcoIgnition ventures was to make the technology more widespread, and any business man will realize that without patents as an instrument to protect the market, no manufacturer capable of making this technology widespread will risk investing money to bring the technology to the masses. To address the open source license issue, a simple end user license agreement would allow experimenters to use this to their heart's content, and Aquapulser would even supply its proprietary circuit designs upon registration to such individuals (this has been discussed with Luc).

Selling of patents and plasma modules have been discussed here like we're selling potatoes and oranges. I cannot simply put up a patent for sale on craigslist and walk away with $990,000 and change. Just as with anything worth anything there will be a due diligence process, full disclosure and a panel of IP lawyers scrutinizing it from every angle. Any business man would know this.

I don't believe that Karthik simply built the website 'in lieu of payment' for Richard Hann who wasn't 'web savvy'. That would have been believable if R.H was selling apples online which he plucked from his back yard. Karthik has leveraged all collateral from the Aquapulser and EcoIgnition ventures including images, videos, circuit designs, supply chains, suppliers, parts etc. R.H, Karthik's friend of a few years at the time, right after the SEMA show realized the potential of this technology and by any means wanted a piece of the action. He initially threatened to sue Karthik, but I guess they settled to plot mutiny and kick me out and start a new venture.

Poor Luc was taken in by all the convincing lies:
1. That I was going to sell the (U.S) patent (application) to a Chinese Billionaire or whomever overseas - convenient, because it can't be substantiated

2. That R.H was going to sue EcoIgnition, in spite of the fact that EcoIgnition had paid for the units, materials, the flight trip, the hotel, the meals. Any claim of ownership of the company because he stood around at the booth for 5 days is laughable, if true we'd all be major stock holders in every listed company (for someone, even a business man, who waxes poetic straight from google in just about anything he says, shdn't be hard to look up). As far as I was concerned R.H was brought to SEMA (where I met him for the first time) as a prospective sales executive, and he failed the interview due to his behaviour after the show.

3. That our supplier owns a trademark on the units and that they had threatened to sue. Yet bluephoenix ignition has no such worry in spite of selling the exact same units with the same trademarks.

Luc, I hope you see how you have been conveniently manipulated by Karthik who has used 'open source', character assassination, scare tactics with threats of lawsuits, and unsubstantiated lies to lure you

As for my involvement with Aaron - I received the same email that Karthik did from Aaron asking for an explanation, except that I gave him a sane explanation of the sequence of events. I admire people like Lindemann and Luc and the same goes for Aaron. I can see how people can be ticked off when someone else claims credit for their work - that's human nature. Aaron, realizing that the patent application has 3 separate topics and that I was the inventor of one of them, initially said he'd propose a mutually amicable agreement which I said I would welcome.

I trademarked EcoIgnition as it was the only thing that remained after everything was taken away from me by Karthik and Luc after I have dedicated 3 years of my life to Aquapulser / Ecoignition. Details do matter though - I did it on Feb 3, long before any of this started, so it doesn't prove anything.

I know Luc is a reasonable man because we have had conversations for the past 3 months on these events, and while he doesn't attempt to understand everything that's going on, and recent events aside, he does want to move the technology forward and do whats best for all. Karthik promised to assign the patent solely to Luc in return for his all important signature in the dissolution documents. I know Luc was still waiting on the transfer to happen when I last check with him.

Luc, perhaps it may be time for you to say a few words. I will not waste any more time on this as I have presented the facts.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-25-2011, 08:25 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
@Karthikeyan

Karthi,

It must be very sad to be you and anyone with common sense will see this
in due time. Again, I have NOT commented on your other points and hope
that others will reserve their judgments until they see BOTH sides of the
story, which I am the only one that can prove that I am the one telling
the truth between you and I.

First of all "personal use" is NOT experimental. It is for gaining the
benefit of what the invention is meant for. Making practical use of
a self built device, whether it is for sale or not, is still infringement.
So, you could be right and all these attorney's and legal organization
could be wrong. But I'm willing to wager a bet that they have more
experience with IP law than you.

You can poke fun at Canadian law - I posted that because there are
many Canadians here and many patents people research are Canadian.

You can poke fun a Wiki - I do all the time, but I post it for a common
reference to show the definitions of infringement - and if you have any
common sense whatsoever, which I haven't seen evidence of, that wiki
reference wasn't used to quote an attorney about person use infringement,
the google books reference was.

Second, I posted a google link with countless references so that anyone
that actually has the sense to not take my word for it but to go do their
own due diligence will see that all the references continue to exclaim what
a myth it is that anyone can build someone's patent for personal use. It
is practically poking fun at people for believing that they can simply build
something for personal use.

I can PROVE in court that everything you are claiming against me is slander
and that you are knowingly concocting these things - again, everyone
I would hope would reserve judgment regardless of what they think they
know.

For anyone paying attention, I have never claimed that Aquapulser,
Ecoignition or Blue Phoenix are using my single cap method. My issue
has been with the patent claiming to have invented my invention. Please
stop the pathetic attempts at misdirection.

Arvind and I are good friends and have known each other for a long time?
I have never met Arvind and have never "spoken" to him in my entire life.
I had many people on my skype list from the h2earth skype chat. I never
knew the name Arvind until I saw it on the patent application just like I
never knew your name until I saw it on the patent app. I skyped with
Arvind several years back under his username a couple times and the last
time was around 2008.

Since 2008, the first time I talked to Arvind was the SAME DAY that I got
a reply from you because I had to email both of you asking what the deal
is with claiming my invention. Both Arvind and You were always secretive
to me about who you booth were every time I contacted Aquapulser
on the 4-5 times that I emailed. And I only just learned of this Ecoignition
company recently. You, are a pathological liar and I can PROVE it. You're
also dragging down Luc with you because you don't care about anyone
but yourself.

And how are you to know my old youtube account was my "bread and
butter"? You know how incredibly pathetic that is? I was really ticked off
that they cancelled the account and hear that they did so claiming I was
"spamming". The only thing I can deduce from that experience from what
I am currently witnessing is that you are the primary suspect for any
complaints against me to have it shut down because it may have been
the only evidence of my inventions that you could possibly try to make
disappear and the less evidence the better. I'm just thankful this forum
and the archives still record the truth and I have left almost every old
youtube link in case it ever needs to be called into question, youtube
probably has video archives that can be subpoenaed that show that
the links I have left for historical purposes actually did go to videos that
match the content of the posts.

You were also pretty proud in your email about claiming the SCR in the
patent diagram was some monumental invention because it was an
improvement that I never showed. But I did in the videos. All the 50hz
tests on the bench were with SCR's and so were ALL the lawnmower
videos that Peter and I did at his shop. It is a known fact to everyone
that has been in this thread a long time that I did post these. I
reposted a few of these vids again later on in the energeticforum
youtube account such as this:
YouTube - Water Sparkplug Test on Lawnmower

But of course when I bring up the SCR issue, you emailed me back with
some nonsensical thing that didn't address the subject because I PROVED
that your claims have no basis in reality - they're totally made up.
Whenever a fact about your nonsense is brought up, you resort to
misdirection. That is common for pathological liars to do because because
instead of being able to be honest, you are compelled to keep pointing
to something else, making a story about it, pointing to something else,
making a story about it, etc... into perpetuity so that one story is intended
to justify the last lie by creating a new lie, etc... Again, by stating you
are a liar is neither slander or libel because I can actually PROVE it is true
and I will. You are building a house of cards plain and simple.

I was "quaking" in fear from the MIB? That quite honestly made me
really laugh. Actually, because I neither spammed youtube or violated
any copyrights, I felt that all my videos actually were being suppressed.
It is only speculation but again, you remain the most likely suspect for
having the creative motive and the most to gain by having my videos
removed by generating complaints against them. And it doesn't make me
afraid when I thought it was "MIB", I became angry and simply started
to post more in the forum than I did before. And then I started the
the Energetic Forum account. Bread and Butter - how long did it take
you to come up with that one? The thing that bothered me the
most was that I had to dig out some of those videos from my archive,
reprocess them in windows movie maker to make them small enough and
then manually upload them all one by one - in those days, it took forever
to setup each video in youtube.

"into assigning everything to him so he can get 5% royalties from Ecoignition and his partner Arvind. "

The more you post, the less sense you make. So, according to you,
Arvind and I are behind "all of this". And you claim I'm in business with
Arvind and that you claim him and I have been very good friends for a
"long time" that I want the entire patent so that I can also collect
royalties from someone that I am supposed to be in cahoots with?
Anyone that would believe this should have their head examined.

----------
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-25-2011, 08:28 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
@Karthikeyan cont...

I would hope anyone that is reading KR's very long rope will see that I
mentioned that when I found out there were actually two other inventions
that I was fine with NOT having it exclusively signed to me. Furthermore,
I even suggested that Luc could be entitled to a % of royalties from my
invention despite his backstabbing.

-----------

I emailed you, Arvind and Luc an
email asking if you all actually want to work out a win-win for everyone
involved. Arvind is the ONLY one that responded to that and Arvind is
the ONLY one that received a copy of my entire proposal. In the meantime,
I find KR is here posting all those points that he expects everyone
to believe about me. Again, I can 100% indisputably prove I am telling
the truth and KR is completely whacked out of his flipping mind and
unfortunately, at this point, inevitably, it looks like he is willing to drag Luc
down with him as Luc appears to be waiting with baited breath on every
word that KR manipulates him with.

-------------------------------

@LUC - I honestly feel enormous pity for you and hope you wake up.
What you have done is dishonest, it is wrong in every way imaginable.
There is NOTHING you can ever do to justify this. There is however
only ONE WAY you can prevent yourself from being dragged into something
that I think you will be unable to cope with and that is to open your
eyes and see the light and realize that what KR has been feeding you
is all based on lies and deception. I can PROVE to you that what
KR is saying is bogus - IF you are willing to be reasonable and you
can grow up and stop posting people's personal emails on the forum,
I MAY be willing to show you the proof. So far, when I have asked you
to keep something in confidence, all you did was slap me in the face.

IF I can be convinced that you simply were acting on good faith that
you believed what KR was feeding you was the truth and you didn't
intend to do anything wrong and perhaps just made some poor decisions,
I may choose to let the issue rest with YOU, but not KR. I'll tell you
this, between any correspondence that I have had with KR and Arvind,
Arvind is the ONLY ONE that has stuck up for you proclaiming that you
didn't know any better and should be left alone. You really need to think
about that one - especially after what you and KR have chosen to do
jointly against him.

@All, if there is anyone here that knows Luc, now is the time to talk some
sense into him because I honestly don't think he has a clue as to what
he has gotten himself into by associating himself with KR. I can forgive
Luc for what he personally did to me, as wrong as it is, but I cannot
guarantee at this point, with his current stance, that WHEN the issue
with KR is pursued that Luc will be free of any liability. That will be out
of my hands. This is MUCH bigger than just Luc claiming to be the
inventor - to my amazement.

---------------------------

"Arvind will sell the patent to overseas companies for say $1 million,
he pockets $950,000 for an idea that he never invented or came up with,
Aaron pockets $50,000 and Luc and I are the supposed bad guys and of course
the open source community and all those who worked on this Luc circuit are
left holding the bag."

Again, I maintain you are a pathological liar and that I can PROVE it.

I have it in writing from you telling me that Arvind is the inventor of
the ion detection circuit. And you claim to be the inventor of the coil
on plug deal. So Arvind and supposedly you actually do have ideas in
the patent that you both came up with.

First of all, even if it was true that Arvind was trying to sell the patent,
please tell everyone here how he would accomplish this seeing that you
and Luc are assignees? Even as Ecoignition being an assignee, you and
Luc were owners of that company. Tell us all and explain to Luc, here,
publicly, how Arvind would ever be able to sell the patent? The way I see
it - the ONLY way that could ever be accomplished is IF YOU AND LUC
agreed to sell it as well!

@All, I hope everyone can see what KR convinced Luc of in order to get
Luc to gang up against Arvind. KR convinced Luc that Arvind could sell
the patent out from under them without their consent or knowledge! lol
I know that is naive of Luc to believe this dog and pony show that KR
has painted for him but more importantly - I hope all can see bit by bit
the lengths that KR is willing to go to. And this is the tip of the iceberg.

"Its always the same, in politics, in religion and in business those who are
the loudest and keep bringing up the bible, god, law at every chance are
those that have the most to hide."

I haven't been bringing up the bible or God. I brought up the law to counter
all your claims by actually posting references from IP attorneys - the only
thing you posted in regards to the law is your personal understanding.
My posts include my personal understanding but I also posted links so
people can go get their own understanding of what I quoted.

"I cannot believe you disparaged Luc in this forum. Arvind offered Luc the
same deal before he came running to you after I assigned the patents to Luc.
Luc did the right thing and felt that the patent should remain open for all
and in fact should not be patented at ALL."

Arvind came running to me after you assigned the patents to Luc?
You expect that everyone here is a moron and has the memory of Forgetful
Jones from Sesame Street. It was I who approached all three of you after
learning of the patent application. You are pathological liar and I can
prove EVERY correspondence between myself with ALL THREE OF YOU,
in what sequence things happened and when they happened as well as
the actual context of how everything happened.

"Also please clarify to this forum your long associations with Arvind
and why you have kept that hidden from the members of this forum.
both of you are also close by in Seattle."

Done, and by the way, you actually aren't that far from RH in Tennessee
who you claim to only be doing good deeds for in lieu of payment.

And I suppose that when Aquapulser was formed, it was all strategically
done so that Arvind, whom I have never known that name until recently
when I discovered the patent application, was all done because I live
in the same state. Oh my

When I found out about Aquapulser, it was my understanding that it was
around Michigan or something. I wanted a system from Aquapulser for
my own car and I also wanted to be a dealer. I didn't find that the
responses were too timely but I was told that since I was the moderator
here that I would be given a discount. Aquapulser knew who I was but
I still never had a clue as to who was behind the scenes. As you can see,
it is only in the google cache that anyone's names attached to any
domain names were all moved to proxy registrations in order to keep
anonymous.

I was talking to someone involved in some plug research and was
told by them that the company was going to be moving to the Seattle
area. This person that I had this discussion with is a member of this
forum and knows this to be true - this person also was in some kind of
negotiations with Aquapulser that I was not involved in. This person
also probably knows that I had no relationship with ANYONE at
Aquapulser. This person can come forward with this if they're reading,
I'm not going to post my correspondence with this person.

"I have all the emails and chats between you and Arvind to prove it!!!"

You lose in both ways...

1. If those are recent emails, the only this proves is that you are admitting
to having committed a felony.

2. If those are old emails and chats between me and Aquapulser or
Arvind's username on skype - is that they will only prove I had no idea
who any of you people were and that I never knew the name Arvind
until the last week and never had knowledge in the past that this
username on sykpe ever had a connection to Aquapulser. None of this
has ever been disclosed to me until recently.

In both cases, it proves you are an imbecile.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-25-2011, 09:35 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
To eliminate Karthikeyan's confusion about who the inventor is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquapulser View Post
On a side note: I am still extremely confused about who the exclusive inventor of the Luc water spark plug circuit is? Is it luc or is it not Luc???
The only thing you want is to act like you have plausible deniability.
You want to act like you never knew the single cap method was invented
by me. You want to act confused because you know it is a federal offense
to lie to the federal government under oath and you want to be able to
weasel your way out of it so you can claim you never knew that Luc
was not the inventor when you signed the oath.

Here are a few excerpts that I prepared for an attorney to explain my
grievances on Feb 21 and then edited later on Feb 22.

The applicants appear to be knowingly making false claims under oath that they are the first inventor(s) for this invention pursuant to 602 Original Oath or Declaration [R-7] - 600 Parts, Form, and Content of Application, Section 35 U.S.C. 115 Oath of Applicant, “The applicant shall make oath that he believes himself to be the original and first inventor of the process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or improvement thereof, for which he solicits a patent.”

I am the inventor and I submit to you evidence that conclusively proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Luc Choquette and his partners not only was fully aware that
I am the inventor of the circuit and concept that is the premise for this entire patent application, but that Luc Choquette even admitted this fact publicly in an online open source discussion forum that has already had 288,720 views by the public at the time of this writing.

Here is the online public discussion that documents this fact: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...sparkplug.html

ATTACHMENT #1 presents the following evidence:
  • Luc Choquette’s publicly disclosed method on June 27, 2008, which is different from my simplified method. It uses an inverter connected directly to the spark plug and is the non-efficient energy generation method, hence his secondary power supply that is connected directly to the spark plug.
Pub. No.: US 2010/0319644 A1 states:

A. "...adds a one-way current path between the primary and and secondary windings of the high voltage transformer....

B. ...with relatively little increase in components...

C. ...without requiring a secondary power supply circuit to generate the current for producing plasma ionization.
"

On point #1, I’m the one that publicly taught Luc Choquette the method of directly adding the “one way current path”, which is the diode, directly between the primary of the ignition coil and the high voltage secondary windings.

On point #2, I’m the one that publicly taught Luc Choquette the ability to eliminate extra components and to completely eliminate the need for an inverter to be hooked to a spark plug, thereby making it the Energy Efficient Plasma Generation method.

Point #3, automatically implies my points #1 and #2.

ATTACHMENT #2 presents the following “beyond smoking gun” evidence:
  • On July 14, 2008 at 07:02 AM, the day after Luc Choquette publicly updates his schematic to match what I taught him, he publicly admits in my discussion forum the following: “I just updated my simple circuit today since as indicated before by Aaron the Capacitor alone is all that is needed to make the circuit work…”.
This “…capacitor alone is all that is needed to make the circuit work…” mention by Luc Choquette is my personal invention that improves every “plasma jet” ignition circuit that has ever been publicly disclosed or patented in United States patent history. All prior patents have always required two separate power supplies in order to generate the plasma at the spark plug gap. My invention of this is the entire fundamental premise for Pub. No.: US 2010/0319644 A1.
Luc Choquette’s post of this admission by him is publicly available here: http://www.energeticforum.com/23364-post143.html.

ATTACHMENT #3 presents the following evidence:

1. This is a copy of the full message header and message of my communication to Aquapulser, which is the applicant’s original company before Ecoignition, the assignee of the patent application. They (Arvind Srinivasan and/or Karthikeyan Ramanathan) admit that they knew who I was and what public discussion forum I was associated with in regards to this plasma ignition technology: “Of course we will give you a steep discount on the modules should you choose to purchase them for the 1998 Subaru as you are the forum moderator of energetic forum.

Being that I placed my invention into the public domain, I had no problem with another company producing the circuits commercially. I was willing to purchase a professionally built unit from them because I did not know that behind my back, they were trying to take credit as the inventors of my invention and with a circuit I gifted to the public domain to intentionally make it “Public Use” on top of that. Their attempt to obtain a patent, if successful, would prohibit me, the inventor, from commercially selling these circuits and reaping rewards for my own work. And this is exactly what I intended to do by putting thousands of hours into this project.

-------------------------------------------------------

So, what we have here is part of a letter I made to an attorney. I name
Luc and his PARTNERS - NOT partner. Plural if you can comprehend that.
That means that I name YOU and I ALSO named Arvind.

I honestly believed when I saw the application that you both must have
known that Luc was not the inventor. And this shows that I also honestly
didn't realize the application was for three inventions. You can see that
I posted in the letter that "the entire premise" of the application was my
circuit. This is what I thought.

A patent attorney said that it is the claims in the patent that are of
significance and the diagrams and abstract are irrelevant when
it comes to infringement.

I was so completely appalled at this that I posted about this in the forum
and confronted Luc with it, who justifies claiming my invention as his
to save the circuit for open source and also justifies it because Aquapulser
invested money!

Anyway, Luc publicly tells everyone that I need to talk to you guys
because he only has 5% and you both own the rest.

Then I confront you AND Arvind on this because I thought you both were
trying to claim to be the inventor of my circuit as well.

It is kind of comical really - Arvind responds and asks me if I actually
read the whole patent. I said yes, but didn't see anything different.
He said there were other inventions by other inventors. I never knew this
because I only searched for Luc Choquette's name in applications
at espacenet.com and that application is the ONLY one that came up.
Those others listed (prov apps) never came up.

And your response did not ask me if I had read it, you said I
"conveniently" left out the coil on plug part that you claimed to have
invented. lol - and I immediately conceded that you and Arvind were
indeed inventors of other inventions in the application. I learn something
new every day. Anyway, your response implies that you are claiming
that I was intentionally trying to not recognize those other inventions.
Arvind was the only one that above board and honest about everything
and it was you that insisted on things that were not true in addition
to outright lying to everyone on this forum.

You can also see in part of my letter to the attorney that I never even
mentioned the ionization detection circuit or the coil on plug section
because I didn't even recognize them as being anything of relevance
to me.

So, since you are "confused" about who the inventor of the simple
spark plug circuit - AS I ALREADY EMAILED YOU HAVE YOU HAVE
READ AND SEEN THE ATTACHMENT - AND RESPONDED that you were
not aware of that - here it is again - referencing ATTACHMENT 2
in the excerpt above.



I think he has a guilty conscious and will admit it again with some kind
of justification of course.

Anyway, Luc ALREADY posted the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoluc View Post
The Aquapulser team are the ones who approached me as their research lead them to believe I was the inventor. They asked if I would sign the Patent. Please contact them as they are still the owners of it.

If you claim this circuit is your complete invention then let it be so. However, there's a new claimer in the ring. Todd Miller, he sent me the below email claiming he had this circuit back in 2007.
Here is what is goofy, you say you approached Luc and Luc said he was
in the inventor.

Here is Gotoluc in his own post with a very slippery manipulative sentence
stating: "The Aquapulser team are the ones that approached me as
their research lead them to believe I was the inventor."

For one, this is another admittance by Luc that he is not the inventor,
for anyone that can properly analyze it. Also, he doesn't want to directly
state he told you he was the inventor. He isn't able to swallow his pride
that much. He puts that off on Aquapulser
by stating it was your research that led you guys to believe it - so that
Luc is trying to slip out of the responsibility by trying to get out of
admitting he told you he invented it when you asked him.

Luc KNEW he wasn't the inventor plain and simple.

It is questionable that you did not know. You have such a
keen memory of all my old youtube vidoes and followed all my work
with such devotion and all those videos openly proved the chronology
of what circuit came from who and looking at both my vids and Luc's
how can you possibly claim you did not know I was the inventor of the
simple method? AND you fully knew about this thread and had access
to all the posts and could *not have known* that I posted it on July 3rd,
2008 and 10 days later Luc posts a diagram of his replication of my circuit
and even spells out that fact for you on July 14th (the screen shot
of this post is above).

EDIT: *not have not known*

Karthi, if you are stating that you honestly signed a patent oath fully
believing that what Luc told you was true, then I may be starting to
see a glimpse of light for you because all the evidence shows that Luc is
the one that actually knowingly hid the fact that I was the inventor from
you.

So, for clarification -

1. Were you fully aware I was the inventor of the simple method shown
in the patent? Which you could have committed a felony if you did.

or

2. Did Luc make a false claim to you in which case, you actually were
being honest when you signed the oath?
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Armagdn03's Avatar
Armagdn03 Armagdn03 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 913
I worried for a long time about patents, rights, legalities, money, etc. In the end its a distraction that takes your love of learning and sours it leaving you without inspiration, and the joy of learning something new.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-27-2011, 07:07 PM
smw1998a smw1998a is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armagdn03 View Post
I worried for a long time about patents, rights, legalities, money, etc. In the end its a distraction that takes your love of learning and sours it leaving you without inspiration, and the joy of learning something new.
Absolutely!!! There has been a great deal of energy expended here and for what?

Regards Lee...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-27-2011, 09:43 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
@Lee

Lee,

That is easy to say "for what?" when you're not the one it happened to.

There are things you don't know and you don't know that you don't know
them.

But from everything that has been posted, if you have to question any
of my own efforts, then I would have to seriously question your own ethics.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-27-2011, 10:26 PM
smw1998a smw1998a is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 120
Hello Aaron,
There can be no benefit from this argument. I simply agree with Armagdn03's statement. Circuits and methods should be closely guarded until patent rights are secured. As many of us, including yourself, were working on this circuit long before the patent application was submitted, full public disclosure has already taken place, this makes any patent weak, bordering useless. As far as I'm concerned water spark plug is in the public domain. I don't see why attorneys should be made rich trying to argue otherwise.

Regards Lee...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers